"DO NOT shop from Stephen Gandy, apart from the fact that he is the rudest person ever, his so called business is oriented towards scamming customers. Unfortunately, I bought a Voigtlander body and lens from him and he never gave me a legal invoice. I contacted Cosina, the manufacturer of the products to inform this and they contacted him, yet he still didn't give me a proper invoice that has an invoice number, order number and etc. He didn't even register the serial numbers of the products that he sold me. Shopping from him is like shopping in black market. He was lucky that I didn't contact The Office of Attorney General in California to report him and his way of business."

modified review This review was modified by elliotgray on June 17 2011 06:40:50 AM

"Stephen Gandy Cameraquest is very unreliable store. Twice he send me Bessa camera with jam shutter out of box and he both times puts responsibility to me to fix myself. Very rude man. Call me 'a hassle." Do not buy from Stephen Gandy Cameraquest."

"I found Stephen Gandy, the sole proprietor of CameraQuest, to be extremely unresponsive, unorganized, and generally unpleasant to deal with. He claimed my order, submitted on Wednesday, would ship via Express Mail on Thursday, and then with no explanation as to the delay shipped it on Friday via normal Priority Mail. He did not respond promptly to inquiries via email and phone. He was late in supplying a tracking number for the package, which I requested and was promised. He asked me questions over the phone which he had previously asked via email, and to which we had already corresponded and confirmed the answers. He attempted to upsell me goods which I did not request. While I recognize that he is a one-employee company, he should not make promises he cannot keep, and should provide explanations for delays. He is unorganized, unprofessional, and does not provide reasonable service."

modified review This review was modified by ahardmark on January 27 2007 12:32:26 PM

"I tried to buy from this vendor, but the propietor, Mr. Stephen Grandy is the rudest person I ever met in my entire life, which prevented the transaction from occuring. I have met a lot of rude people my my 25 year business career, but Mr. Grandy tops the list. "

CameraQuest / Stephen Gandy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CameraQuest / Stephen Gandy is not a merchant member
CameraQuest / Stephen Gandy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!