• Cals Sporting A

• Phone: 888-548-4323
    • Customer Support: Email for faster service
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM MTN | Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 888-548-4329

"WATCH OUT merchant is the rudest merchant on the net!!. Best you pray you dont have an issue,because if you do you can count on being removed and banned from buying, and TBH after Cals gets done with your order, you wont want to do biz with them ever again. This is nothing more than a middle man and a smart phone and distributors, AVOID THIS MERCHANT AT ALL COSTS, BECAUSE IT WILL COST YOU BIG TIME!! BTW there is no CS , you cant have customer svce when your a little hole in the wall and all you do is finagle deals amongst distributors,CALS HAS NO INVENTORY, WHY DO YOU THINK IT TAKES HIM FOREVER IF HE RUNS INTO A SNAG, PURE BULL$HIT W/ THIS THIEF!!"

"When I order from Cals I know that they will handle my order with professionalism from beginning to end. When comparing prices against other retailers, Cals usually has the best price hands down."

"I was pleasantly surprised at how quick the process was from time of purchase to delivery date."

"I was very satisfy with my order and the timely delivery. I was disappointed in the price for delivery.

"Great selection and prices with quick delivery."

"If you do not have an issue, you should have a good transaction.

If anything goes wrong WATCH OUT! As of May 2013 still no Phone number listed on their site to call and talk to a human. There are whole forum threads dedicated to bad experiences with this company and their attitude. No one is perfect and mistakes will happen but its the attitude of this company that pisses off dissatisfied customers on these forums.

You must be home to get your products! If you do not have someone waiting for the delivery, you are trucking it to the post office to pick it up. Have fun with that if you work the same hours as the post office. Read the order form or product listing. Somewhere it will say signature confirmation required, even if it suggests its included in the shipping fee, or its worded like its optional; NO, this policy is mandatory! Huge inconvenience when the rest of the world just delivers to your mailbox when you are not home.

They must have been burned bad in the past I suppose. But why do I have to pay for that burn? I voiced my dissatisfaction with this policy and said I would write a review, he then threatened "defamation"! Dang, when did a company who's business relied on the 2nd amendment hate those that exercised the 1st.

For bad reviews here, he always has a cut and pasted response fished out of customer correspondence that makes him look good, while leaving out the correspondence where he is threatening and being an ass to his customers. Let see what he responds here....

"low prices and quick service. Prompt shipping and quality products."

"Terrible.. just terrible. Was sent the wrong item and it was almost impossible to get ahold of anyone to return it. Once I was able to get ahold of someone, I was assured that I would be refunded purchase price plus shipping. Instead, not only did I lose $12 on shipping, but they deducted $28 from my $144 refund as a 10% restocking fee!!! 10% of $144 is NOT $28!! Attempts to follow up with them have been ignored and I've basically been swept under the carpet. Oh well, their loss! I don't know where all of these positive reviews are coming from - this was a nightmare to say the least. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! "

"Very fast & had everything I needed... Great place to do business with. Thanks!"

"Great price cheapest around really fast shipping will deff order from again"

"Extremely pleased. Product was as advertised and the shipping was top-notch and fast."

"You guys are awesome! I had despaired finding any AK mags, then my son found your sight, and Magic! I will be very happy to do business with you again, and recommend you to my friends. You were PROMPT. That is getting more rare these days. Great customer service!"

"I ordered some hk magazines and received them before the estimated date of arrival. Will be ordering more soon..."

"Great! Kept me up to date on my products and allowed me to track my stuff! Delivered on time too! Thank you!"

"Great service and fast delivery gives Cals a 5 star A+ rating"

Share Cals Sporting Armory's store rating

Cals Sporting Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cals Sporting Armory is not a merchant member
Cals Sporting Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!