Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"Fast, cheaper with no tax and discount code
and it worked. Will use them again!

"Their auto-load to phone feature is great!"

"I have a tracfone, and using callingmart's coupon code for a 7% discount on top of the everyday 3% discount, I am able to get the minutes much cheaper than through tracfone. Also, there are no taxes. Until this purchase, Callingmart would give me a PIN that I could use on the tracfone website. I actually like that better because I could use the PIN and put in a code on tracfone.com for bonus minutes. But that is only an extra 50 minutes for my purchase. Triple minutes go through just fine. I buy the 79.99 card for $73.59 total after an $0.80 discount I also get from callingmart points on a previous purchase. This is definitely the best way I've found to add tracfone minutes. I can do it all in a few minutes, and again, no taxes, and discounts. Once more, I'd prefer if callingmart gave the option to load the minutes automatically or send a PIN so that I can use the PIN on tracfone.com and enter a code on tracfone.com for bonus minutes. Today I bought 1,350 minutes for $73.59, just under 5.5 cents/minute."

"I've been using CallingMart for at least a couple years now. I love buying my Net10 airtime from CM because I can pay through Paypal, and rack up loyalty points. Those really do pay off, by the way. I'm always looking for ways to get cash back or earn rewards, so CM is a lovely thing. It's also cheaper here than buying off the Net10 site. The support is great, one of the best I've contacted, and I'm pretty picky. My only wish is that they'd have sales before I buy my airtime, not the day after. I keep running into that little issue, lol."

"I LOVE THIS STORE!!! I've been doing business with calling mart for so many years ( I think its been 8 or 9 years) They have always been very accurate and trust worthy, I got scammed last year and now I use Calling Mart exclusively ."

"They've always been easy to use and this time was no different flawlessness all the way."

"Great Service fast .Thank you"

"Easy and hassle-free service. No service fees! "

"Easy to navigate site provides excellent deals on Prepaid wireless PINs & SIM cards, plus their Rewards Program saves even more with EACH PURCHASE! "

"Never had a problem with them through numerous transactions"

"Calling mart saves me money every month. I would highly recommend it to others."

"REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH MY SELECTION AND PURCHASE"

"Excellent prices..keep up the good work"

"Keep it up easy to buy and recharge"

"Calling Mart adds fee along with T-mobile eliminating discounts (price increase)"

CallingMart / GlobalConnet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CallingMart / GlobalConnet is a merchant member
CallingMart / GlobalConnet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.