Stores > CallingMart

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CallingMart by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Refill

"Refilled immanently, when I believed I had 90 days to use!"

2017-10-11

always a quick ship and pins are delevered super quick. love these guys

"Best of the best. Wont buy anywhere else"

2017-08-23

Too complicated, pressing this and that to load a phone.

"Why can't we just enter a name and a phone number? I went to xoom to refill her phone, only took a couple of minutes. She did not understand how to do it with Globe in the Philippines. Wasted $13."

2017-08-21

Easy

"Easy.easy and safe and good experience"

2017-05-19

Requested copy of utility bill, seemed a little phishy....

"Have purchased from CallingMart in the past with no problem. This time around, they requested copy of utility bill "to confirm my address"... As if the credit card company wouldn't already do that?!

When I provided screenshot, clearly showing my name, address, utility company, dollar amount and payment status, but not account number... this was not enough. After second phone rep indicated the confirmation dept wasn't available until after 3pm EST, I requested order be cancelled. Was not feeling confident in legitimacy of request at that time.

To their credit, they immediately (and I mean like 2 minutes later) credited my card. Although, perhaps a mark against them, they had charged my card before actually completing the order.

Take it for what it's worth.

2017-03-08

Great

"Over 7years with CallingMart and only had one problem and they fixed it quick. Keep up the great work."

2017-02-28

It's been two days and I still don't have my pin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am so upset I trusted this website to give me a pin right away like they advertised and it's already been two whole days!!!!!!!!! I hate companies like this don't ever ever buy anything from here ever they are complete ****! I bet they run their company in a garage **** this **** place!!!!!"

2016-10-23

Been Dealing with CallingMart for Years!

"I have been dealing with Callingmart since '10 and I have never had an issue with them. "

2016-09-04

Smooth transaction

"I bought a T-Mobile refill and it couldn't have been an easier experience."

2016-07-24

Great Until You Have A Problem

"I've been using callingmart for years with no issue until earlier this week I tried using the autoload feature and it told me there was an issue it would be fixed within 15 minutes. 24 hours later I contacted customer service they said they did not believe me there was an issue and would need my pin number for my account. I will not give out my pin so they refuse to issue a refund even though I have been doing business with them for years with no issue and offered to take any screenshots they need or record any customer service call they need to get this teolved. It's only a $10 charge and I've had to f ile a paypal claim over this. Completely unacceptable."

2016-07-06

Scam

"I attempted my first purchase today, paid via paypal. No PIN was issued, I called their overseas customer service and they wanted me to send in a bank or utility statement.

Beware of possible identity theft. I used prepaid refill prior to this, they, and no other online merchant who accepts paypal have ever requested this type of personal identifying information.

I will not be a victim of identity theft, beware.

2016-05-25

Gives Invalid PIN numbers

"I received an invalid number and it was a serious PITA to get it resolved. Customer support will put you on hold (without telling you) for an extended amount of time so they don't have to deal with you.

This is obviously an internal technical error - yet their procedure is to have their customers wait up to 24 hours to get a refund/fix. Have fun with your phone that doesn't work! No supervisors on hand. Unacceptable.

2016-05-23

Easy.easy and safe

"Easy.easy and safe. No issues with my credit reports nor credit card. Been doing it for years"

2016-05-13

Troublefree Transaction

"Everything delivered as promised..."

2016-05-10

Best Price... No Tax! -Immediate delivery

"Callingmart works! Best Price... No Tax! -Immediate delivery. I buy all my prepaid here with no hassle and best price.. Recommend."

Share CallingMart's store rating

CallingMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CallingMart is not a merchant member
CallingMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!