• CallingMart CallingMart Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"This CallingMart web site is the BEST business to purchase prepaid cell phone service/minutes with .You will get fast PIN number at the lowest prices & excellent customer service.Buy all you PIN #s /minutes here at Calling Mart ...????"

"Have been loyal customer for years. Good customer service, fast delivery. Great price."

"Service was fast and was able to make my emergency phone call right away to wife. Will definitely be buy my top up from CallingMart. TwoThumbsUP"

"They encourage customers to buy the refill load to phone option and I just found out why the hard way.
I entered my phone number incorrectly (a phone I rarely use) and lost the entire purchase amount.

Edit: Callingmart was able to fix my typo and credit the refill airtime to my correct number. I was very surprised, henced I changed my rating to 5 star (but is not updated right away?)

"Lightning fast, cheap and reliable! Great way to add minutes to Tracfone. Never any problems. "

"Over the past 6 months, I have found the very best prices, as well as great customer service every time I have ordered from CallingMart. Just my personal experience (and I'm pretty picky with any kind of online orders, and also with my reviews...)"

"That was Great job.AAAA++++++"

"As usual, excellent value for money for refills and pins. You can find coupon codes online and apply to get the discount. Also like their rewards program."

"Saved money, very good experience. Thanks!"

"CallingMart is easy to place orders through, quick to deliver your purchased voucher or recharge card info, and very reliable with payments!"

"Buying prepaid minutes from for my tracfone has never been easier. Thank you CallingMart for a quick and satisfying experience."

"Got exactly what I wanted, needed and was a great deal to boot."

"great value to get prepaid refills I have not found cheaper ,I was worried at first if the site was legit because i had not heard of it before but now this is the only place my whole family buys from now thanks to me "

"CallingMart is so easy to use. I enjoy the savings each month."

"have not had any bad experience, always on time and works."

Share CallingMart's store rating

CallingMart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CallingMart is a merchant member
CallingMart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.