• CallingMart CallingMart Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Perfect place to shop for prepaid airtime minutes ... usually gave good discount coupons also.
Never had a problem with loading the minutes in my AT&T GoPhone account. Received the email confirmation immediately ; no issues faced anytime while this site for more than 2 years.

"Always fast. Like the coupons and discounts."

"Hi CallingMart, As a long time customer. I didn't receive the kind of service I would expect nor did this morning customer service tell me about the
10% off all the calling cards by using a promo code that you have on your website. Again I am disappointed. I wish my complaint to be progressed to upper management. "we ran out of stock for the other denomination." you said in a email. You ran out of Tracfone refill minutes greater than 60 minutes ($19.99) then told me by email to go somewhere else. "Ruby Callingmart Customer Service" dated 8/10/2015 Jon.

"The last time I got a refill online (from a different seller) it took 3 days and a few emails for them to get it done. This time I decided to use CallingMart and I had the PIN and my phone refilled less than 5 minutes after completing the purchase. Will never use another seller again!"

"PERFECT service; still exemplary after being a customer of Callingmart's for YEARS. No complaints, no problems, no issues EVER. I wish the Government operated this well! ;-)"

"I have been using CallingMart since 2008 for instant purchases of wireless refills. It has been a great experience, and the tech support are very helpful.
Thank you fro a great service. Highly recommended

"As always, very prompt delivery of PIN. Will use again.. thanks."

"I've been using CallingMart to refill my GoPhone for almost 3 years now, and I have only had an issue one time when my account was still new and unverified. I would recommend them to anyone."

"This is my first time using Callingmart.com to order TracFone minutes diretly loaded to my phone. The order process was simple and easy. The text message confirming the added days/time was almost instant. I am very pleased with my first experience using Callingmart."

"I've been using them for many years. Always perfect, never a problem. Instant delivery of pre-paid refill codes. You can even get an extra few percent off with discount codes. "

"I love Calling Mart! It's so easy to buy cards online, and it saves me money every month with their rebate and discount code I found online."

"This CallingMart web site is the BEST business to purchase prepaid cell phone service/minutes with .You will get fast PIN number at the lowest prices & excellent customer service.Buy all you PIN #s /minutes here at Calling Mart ...????"

"Have been loyal customer for years. Good customer service, fast delivery. Great price."

"Service was fast and was able to make my emergency phone call right away to wife. Will definitely be buy my top up from CallingMart. TwoThumbsUP"

"They encourage customers to buy the refill load to phone option and I just found out why the hard way.
I entered my phone number incorrectly (a phone I rarely use) and lost the entire purchase amount.

Edit: Callingmart was able to fix my typo and credit the refill airtime to my correct number. I was very surprised, henced I changed my rating to 5 star (but is not updated right away?)

Share CallingMart's store rating

CallingMart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CallingMart is a merchant member
CallingMart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.