• CallingMart CallingMart Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2015-07-26

"I have been using CallingMart since 2008 for instant purchases of wireless refills. It has been a great experience, and the tech support are very helpful.
Thank you fro a great service. Highly recommended

y01

2015-07-20

"As always, very prompt delivery of PIN. Will use again.. thanks."

2015-07-11

"I've been using CallingMart to refill my GoPhone for almost 3 years now, and I have only had an issue one time when my account was still new and unverified. I would recommend them to anyone."

2015-06-12

"This is my first time using Callingmart.com to order TracFone minutes diretly loaded to my phone. The order process was simple and easy. The text message confirming the added days/time was almost instant. I am very pleased with my first experience using Callingmart."

2015-06-12

"I've been using them for many years. Always perfect, never a problem. Instant delivery of pre-paid refill codes. You can even get an extra few percent off with discount codes. "

2015-06-09

"I love Calling Mart! It's so easy to buy cards online, and it saves me money every month with their rebate and discount code I found online."

2015-04-08

"This CallingMart web site is the BEST business to purchase prepaid cell phone service/minutes with .You will get fast PIN number at the lowest prices & excellent customer service.Buy all you PIN #s /minutes here at Calling Mart ...????"

2015-04-05

"Have been loyal customer for years. Good customer service, fast delivery. Great price."

2015-03-09

"Service was fast and was able to make my emergency phone call right away to wife. Will definitely be buy my top up from CallingMart. TwoThumbsUP"

2015-02-26

"They encourage customers to buy the refill load to phone option and I just found out why the hard way.
I entered my phone number incorrectly (a phone I rarely use) and lost the entire purchase amount.

Edit: Callingmart was able to fix my typo and credit the refill airtime to my correct number. I was very surprised, henced I changed my rating to 5 star (but is not updated right away?)"

2015-02-23

"Lightning fast, cheap and reliable! Great way to add minutes to Tracfone. Never any problems. "

2015-02-16

"Over the past 6 months, I have found the very best prices, as well as great customer service every time I have ordered from CallingMart. Just my personal experience (and I'm pretty picky with any kind of online orders, and also with my reviews...)"

2015-02-02

"That was Great job.AAAA++++++"

2015-01-27

"As usual, excellent value for money for refills and pins. You can find coupon codes online and apply to get the discount. Also like their rewards program."

2015-01-27

"Saved money, very good experience. Thanks!"

Share CallingMart's store rating

CallingMart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CallingMart is a merchant member
CallingMart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.