"edited with update:

Ordered common headlight bulb, Osram Silver Star H4, on Feb 10 2009. They shipped the order "MAY 14th 2009", or more than 3 months after ordering, with no communictaion after initial order was placed. That is enough to show how terrible they operate a business. Original review below.

20 days and still waiting for bulbs. I needed them very fast, so I used USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail. Received an email same day as order was placed, 7 to 10 days before shipping. Have kept checking website and product still shows up with no warning of not being in stock. Apparently they do not stock items, so no real time inventory.

Also, no email support, all questions or changes must occur by a toll phone call during limited business hours. No 800 number to cancel or check status. No web access to pending or prior orders. No replies to their emails allowed. They allow you to place a new order online or by 1-800 number, then they want nothing more to do with it.

Will update if items arrive or if story changes. Prices are average, so better to shop elsewhere from places that have common items in stock. Too many good places to choose from to put up with service based on 1970's business models. I would hate to see the hoops you need to go through if you actually receive an item that turns out to be wrong or defective. Zero semi-modern customer service.

modified review This review was modified by RobsTV on August 24 2009 12:54:34 PM

"Worst example of customer service ever!!!! Just got off of the phone with CaSportTouring.com checking on a Stebel Compact Nautilus horn. Ordered the item 10 days ago and was just checking to see why I hadn't received. Was told that the item stilled had not shipped, even though it was supposed to be in stock 10 days ago. When I asked if it could be expedited, I was told that it was already going to ship USPS Priority and that I would receive it in another 4-5 days. I asked why it hadn't shipped and the lady said "I don't know". She asked if I still wanted it and I said yes that I had been waiting for it. I made the comment that I assumed it was a "live and learn situation" and that I guess I would just not order from them again. Hung up the phone and almost immediately got a call from "Ken". He said that he was going to take care of the issue since I had told his customer service rep that I wasn't going to order from them again and said he was "going to accomodate me" and was going to cancel the order. I told him that it was the most unique approach to customer service I had ever seen!!! I pay for the item, I wait, I call, I complain, he cancels! Good luck if you deal with these people....maybe your experience will be vastly different! I hope for your sake it is!!!"

"Quick ship (3 days from Cali to NYC) and excellent email on tracking notification. Lowest prices on car headlight bulbs - thank you."

California Sport Touring is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

California Sport Touring is not a merchant member
California Sport Touring does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!