Stores > California Pet Pharmacy
  • California Pet

Voice your opinion! Review California Pet Pharmacy by clicking a star below.
2017-06-10

service

"Currently I buy meds for my dogs and 2 horses from California Pet Pharmacy. When I have to talk to a customer rep , I usually get in pretty fast and they are always nice. I use a mobile vet and he can be hard to get reach of because he usually seeing other horse owners. The pharmacy keeps me informed. I usually don't order late, I make sure I have 2 weeks of meds before ordering.

great job

"I have used california pet pharmacy many times for my self and for my mom's puppy. Each order I have received come on time or earlier than expected. My vet likes working with them because of the staffs professionalism. I would highly recommended california pet pharmacy to all my friends."

Long time customer

"I have been using CPP for my 3 dogs for the past 5 years. My vet recommended CPP to me because of the savings and fast service. My vet likes them because CPP responds to her requests quickly and professionally. I recommend CPP to all my neighbors and family

vetmedin

"California Pet Pharmacy literally saved my dogs life. My vet has been out of Vetmedin (heart medication) since last year. None of the vets have it. My vet suggested I go online and most of the companies were out of it. I ONLY found it at California Pet Pharmacy. Their staff explained that the manufacterer was having some issues and has put everyone in the country on an allocation. I have been buying from California Pet Pharmacy for the past 8 months and have NEVER had the medication on back order because they put their clients on allocation too. Tex (my doggy) thanks you soooooooooooo much. Keep up the great work.

easy as pie

"buying pet meds for my dog is never easy because my vet is hard to work with. With California pet pharmacy the process was super easy to find the prescription I needed, add my pets name I was skeptical, but I am a convert. Easy process for a purchase I thought was going to be extremely hard. I appreciate that they will contact my Vet so I don't have to coordinate the prescription to complete my order."

Service

"Overall I am Very happy with California Pet Pharmacy. I have used other pharmacies in the past. One thing I prefer with California Pet Pharmacy is their fast service and following up on orders with me. Last time the vet's office did not look at the file close enough to see I just came in for a blood test. A nice gal from California Pet Pharmacy conferenced me into the call to the vet and I spoke to the tech. Apparently the hard copy file was updated but their computer system was not updated. This took place within a couple of hours me placing the order."

diabetic cat

"I've placed several orders for Vetsulin for mom's blind and diabetic fur-baby, and all orders have processed and arrive quickly. Have never experienced any issues. Their prices for Vetsulin are better than anywhere else I've located online.

multiple orders

"Customer service, quality products, efficient and fast. I went to cali pet pharmacy for my first order over 1 yr ago. since i became a customer, they have gone above my expectations. now many of my friends and family members use them too. recently i called in an order and it took literally 2 minutes. they have updated their processes and are even more efficient then before. I know what price will it be every month. i see other sites increase the price on the same med multiple times a yr. I will use them for as long as my pet needs it.

Fast

"I live in a area where my vet is 50 miles away. I have to buy monthly medications for my dogs and I really dont want to drive 50miles each way. California Pet Pharmacy has been a better way of getting the meds to me. Also, I have 5 horses and it makes ordering my horse supplements and medications easier. I would give them 10 stars if possible.

Fast and Easy

"Great price, fast delivery and easy to use website. These are the reasons why I love California Pet Pharmacy. My vet sent me to their website because I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. I will continue to shop with California Pet Pharmacy.

2017-04-14

Horrible Do NOT Use!!

"3Days after I place my order they send me a email saying they could only refill half of prescription! I said ok then the next day I get another email saying they need a new prescription so I call them because there are several refills left on prescription! I wait for almost a hour to speak with someone who is totally clueless! She finally says we will get it processed and hopefully it will ship out Monday ! I said NO I ordered this 3 days ago and paid for upgraded shipping and was expecting my prescriptions today so because this is your error you need to overnight ship it to me! she gets a manager! this manager is so rude and try to give me every excuse in the book and says they are not overnighting it and pretty much OH well if they messed up!! this is a very important heart medication that ordered and i can not wait WEEKS for you to ship it to me!! when you make a mistake ! you fix it!! i will never do business with them again!!!"

2017-01-31

They do not tell you if an item is backordered

"I've ordered several meds over the past couple of years with no problems; good delivery time, etc. I've been waiting for 2 weeks for my latest order, only to be told when I called CPP that the item is backordered. Has been unavailable all this time and they never bothered to email me so I could try to get it elsewhere. I see from other reviews that this behavior is not unusual.

The last email I got from the CPP was thanked for the order and included a link to check the status of the shipment. The status still says they are waiting on the vet's approval, although, when I called CPP a week ago, I was told the approval had been obtained from the vet and the order would probably ship "tomorrow'. That was a week ago. When it was apparently not in stock all the time.

2016-06-30

GREAT SERVICE

"I've used CPP 4 times so far for my baby Max's heart drugs. Always fast and easy to work with. I'm in Texas and get my order in 2 days."

2016-06-14

Fast and Accurate

"I found Cali Pet Pharmacy after a bad experience with another pharmacy. They were very fast in processing an important medication (vetmedin) for my dog. My order shipped on Friday and I got it on Monday afternoon. GREAT JOB!"

2016-04-06

Fast and easy ordering!

"First time using California Pet Pharmacy for my pet Bubbles. I have more than one pet, so saving money on medication really helps! I ordered and received updates (phone and email) throughout the order process! Which I appreciated because the last company I used left me in the dark for a couple days. I received my order within the first couple days of ordering. I will be sure to continue to use them for Bubbles! "

Share California Pet Pharmacy's store rating

California Pet Pharmacy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

California Pet Pharmacy is not a merchant member
California Pet Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!