Stores > California Pet Pharmacy
  • California Pet

Voice your opinion! Review California Pet Pharmacy by clicking a star below.

So glad I found CPP

" I started using CPP early 2017 for my dogs arthritis. I pay almost half the price my vet charges. There deliveries and customer service is 5 stars. Keep up the great work.

Carlo

I highly recommend California Pet Pharmacy

"I have been using them for a couple of years and I love the fast turnaround they give. From contacting my Dr. to the fast shipment of my meds. Their customer service is great too."

2017-08-17

Excellent service for over a year!

"I have been using CPP for over a year. I pay nearly half for what my dog's
medication would cost at my veterinarians pharmacy! Service is excellent. I haven't had any problems! Totally recommend this company!

2017-08-16

CPP - A company that cares about pets... and your wallet!

"I have 4 purebred pugs that I rescued from breeders- all have multiple medical needs making prescription and OTC medication expenses phenomenal!! CPP helps defray the costs of the many medications needed to provide my 4 'furry kids' with a great quality of life. Their individual record keeping and customer service skills have made each transaction pleasurable to myself as well as my veterinarian(s). I have compared their prices and service with many other online pet pharmacies- there is no comparison......."

2017-08-16

Excellent Pet Pharmacy

"We have been using California Pet Pharmacy for many years for our Great Dane's prescription needs. They have always been excellent in communication, processing and delivery our orders in a timely fashion.

Highly recommend!

Marc

2017-08-15

CPP good to go

"Great prices, fast delivery, good communication, products I want. Temporarily out of stock of one item, called me to see what I wanted to do. Very easy to work with and did what I told them I wanted. Very happy."

2017-08-14

Quick and Convenient

"California Pet Pharmacy is a convenient and cost-effective way for me to purchase my dog's medications. They contact my vet directly and my orders ship quickly. "

Love CPP

"Never a problem when ordering our meds. Polite customer service reps, fast delivery!"

Love this place!

"As you know, pet meds, especially flea prevention, can be expensive. CPP has an option for every budget! I do not ever hesitate to get my pup the meds he needs here. I highly recommend CCP. A+ service and fast shipping."

Great service

"I have been using CPP for quite a while now and have never had a problem. Shipping is super fast and they automatically contact my vet for prescription renewals."

2017-08-10

Great service!

"California Pet Pharmacy was recommended to me by my vet. No other prices compare. Customer service has always been extremely helpful and my packages arrive within a couple of days. I would highly recommend CPP! "

2017-08-10

Love Em

"I have always had excellent service along with good prices that is why I keep coming back for more. Ordering is easy and shipping is a breeze. Customer service has always been easy and again I keep ordering from them when possible. Give them a try."

2017-08-09

Quality products and great prices!

"California Pet Pharmacy is the best place I have found to purchase Trifexis for my girls! Quality products and great prices!"

2017-06-28

Easy

"By far the best place I found to by my pet meds from online. I used to use a couple places out east but their prices keep going up and sometimes would be back ordered on the meds. The people are always nice to talk to on the phone. They also pick up the phone FAST usually under 1 minute. I will continue to use California Pet Pharmacy."

2017-06-10

service

"Currently I buy meds for my dogs and 2 horses from California Pet Pharmacy. When I have to talk to a customer rep , I usually get in pretty fast and they are always nice. I use a mobile vet and he can be hard to get reach of because he usually seeing other horse owners. The pharmacy keeps me informed. I usually don't order late, I make sure I have 2 weeks of meds before ordering.

Share California Pet Pharmacy's store rating

California Pet Pharmacy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

California Pet Pharmacy is not a merchant member
California Pet Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!