Stores > California Pet Pharmacy
  • California Pet

Product & services pricing Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review California Pet Pharmacy by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Highly Recommend!

"We have been using California Pet Pharmacy for 6 years for both of our dogs. The prices are great and shipping is fast. We highly recommend this online pharmacy."

2017-10-12

Great online source for pet meds

"Very speedy and communicative company. They worked with my vet to get the right prescription meds at a great price."

2017-10-11

Best Prices Around

"We've used California Pet Pharmacy for years. Always had a great experience. Prices are good, web site is easy to navigate and shipping is fast. I would recommend them to anyone!"

2017-09-30

Great Customer Service

"They always follow up with me & contact my vet if needed. Shipping is quick & pricing is very fair. I’ve used them for several years & will continue because of their great service."

2017-09-20

Great pet pharmacy!

"Excellent service and affordable prices on their website. "

2017-09-18

Best online pharmacy

"CPP is by far the best online pharmacy out there! Customer service is phenomenal, pricing is extremely competitive and free shipping with a low minimum order!"

2017-09-06

Pharmacy with good prices

"I order meds from them every month. Quick shipping, responsive customer service. "

2017-08-31

Best Prices

"I've been using California Pet Pharmacy for the past year at least and have found them to be super speedy and reliable delivering what is ordered. They work with my vet to receive the appropriate refills whenever needed. I don't even look elsewhere anymore as I know I am getting the best product and the lowest price."

2017-08-28

Great Deals and always reliable

"I have been using CPP for years now. Prior to CPP I was using another online pharmacy to fill my pet's prescriptions, but they shipped meds from out of the US. CPP only uses meds from the US and their shipping is timely. They are truly my one stop pharmacy for all of my dog's prescription needs.

2017-08-22

Love CPP!!

"Wonderful customer service - always a real person, always friendly and helpful. With six aging dogs, it's a HUGE help to get the low prices offered by CPP... 50% less than my vet. So glad I found them!"

2017-08-21

Great pharmacy

"Great pharmacy with awesome prices. Quick delivery and great customer service. Prescriptions are half the price they're at my vet's office! "

2017-08-21

Excellent company

"I have been ordering my prescription drugs for my dogs (I have four) so price and service is very important. CPP is outstanding on all counts. Highly recommend."

So glad I found CPP

" I started using CPP early 2017 for my dogs arthritis. I pay almost half the price my vet charges. There deliveries and customer service is 5 stars. Keep up the great work.

Carlo

I highly recommend California Pet Pharmacy

"I have been using them for a couple of years and I love the fast turnaround they give. From contacting my Dr. to the fast shipment of my meds. Their customer service is great too."

2017-08-17

Excellent service for over a year!

"I have been using CPP for over a year. I pay nearly half for what my dog's
medication would cost at my veterinarians pharmacy! Service is excellent. I haven't had any problems! Totally recommend this company!

Share California Pet Pharmacy's store rating

California Pet Pharmacy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

California Pet Pharmacy is not a merchant member
California Pet Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!