• Rating 5.00/10 4 reviews

California Pet Pharmacy is not a merchant member
    California Pet Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • California Pet Pharmacy contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This company has the worst customer service ever! They give you a shipping amount at checkout, then someone calls you to say you owe $20 more for shipping because of the weight and qty of what was ordered. On the phone with cust serv, I ask why this information was not given at checkout and they tell me their website is under construction...how convenient when everything else seems complete. Cust serv rep was so rude to me and lied to me about when they called me compared to when they sent the fax to my vet. I followed up with an email to let them know how dissatisfied I was with the outcome of my phone call and was told that the rep who assisted me gave me options..."Pay the $20 or cancel the order." How unbelievably rude!"

modified review This review was modified by SD2773 on February 24 2014 01:09:03 PM

"The online pharmacy I previously used to buy flea&tick medicine was out of stock for quite a while, so I went in search of a new supplier. This place had the cheapest price by far, but mixed reviews here. I gave them a shot anyways, and everything went swimmingly. I ordered on a Saturday afternoon, immediately received an order confirmation email, and literally two minutes later received an email from a customer service rep stating that they had faxed an Rx form to my vet. I don't know when the vet got back to them, but the product shipped the following Tuesday. The tracking info they supplied didn't actually work, and their website was a little ambiguous, stating that they were still waiting to hear back from my vet but also that the product had already shipped. They estimated 3-7 days ship time, and it arrived in 3, so I didn't get to the point of inquiring about the tracking number or status listed on the website. Overall I was very pleased and will be using them again in the future."

"for three consecutive months ordered denosyl chewables, they continue to send the wrong item. they send the corrected item, but weeks go by until the issue is resolved. the shipping manager is always out running errands."

"This was my first order with California Pet Pharmacy. I switched over from another pharmacy and could not be happier with my decision. The customer service was extremely helpful and nice, they handled all of the leg work and to top it off they have the cheapest prices!

I used one of those companies that present themselves to be an American company before and got burned. My advice to everyone is, if the pricing looks way too good to be true then it is. Those companies are usually located outside the US and sell fake stuff.