Stores > California Pacific/JBugs
  • California Paci

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review California Pacific/JBugs by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Why order from anywhere else?

"Everything arrived on-time and exactly as I ordered it. No back ordered parts, no substitutes and no hassle. Thank you JBugs!"

2017-10-15

Gravel guards

"Parts fit perfect . Easy installation. The stainless steel panels were mirror finished. Good quality"

2017-09-21

Love it

"I love my panels! I have a beautiful square back that needs a little love. Thank you!"

2017-09-14

Very Happy

"T!hanks for the ease of ordering and the speed of shipping the mats for my 1962 vw Bus. They look great! Will be ordering a few more parts to get it back to original shape. Happy Happy Happy!

2017-09-11

Never had a problem with any of the parts that we ordered from JBUGS

"Love ordering parts for our 1968 Beetle Bug very courteous staff shipping is always on time"

2017-09-01

good company to deal with

"All my orders are being on time and complete, good help over the phone also."

2017-08-17

Great parts and service

"Found the items I needed and they were shipped quickly.

2017-08-09

Excellent Service

"Found the parts I needed - ordered the parts - and received the parts on time! Great service."

2017-08-03

Awesome company

"I have made a few purchases from them and I haven't had any issues at all. The website is very easy to navigate and has plenty of information on the item description. Shipping is also very reasonable and fast. Definitely will be purchasing more from them for my 71 Super Beetle restoration! "

2017-07-13

GREAT COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!!

"I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL ITEMS FOR MY 1971 SUPER BEETLE PROJECT AND EVERY ORDER, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, HAS BEEN AS DESCRIBED AND DELIVERED ACROSS THE CONTINENT IN A TIMELY FASHION. YOU CAN BET I'LL CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS WITH JBUGS!"

2017-07-11

Very Informative Staff!

"great people! Staff is extremely knowledgeable! Would definitely order from again..."

2017-07-10

"Every order Ive submitted has been on time or has reached my doorstep early. All parts accounted for and in excellent condition. "

2015-08-03

"Friendly staff, great prices. They are always ready and willing to help."

2014-09-22

"Sep 14, ordered tail light assemblies for my daughters 74 Super Beetle. I noticed that they seemed not to be a heavy duty as the ones I was taking off. Here is where the problems began. I installed the base pieces on both sides when I began to install the lamps the plastic holders began to fall apart. The grommets that seal the wire open fell out as well. Nothing I could do made them stay in. JBug will not let me return them so I'm out of a few buck. Think I will stick with ebay and local places from now on. No more JBug for me."

2014-06-04

"I've used JBugs several times. Most parts have been good, and the WCM Window rubber is great. (Empi stuff is cheapo no matter who sells it) Only had to return one part on a previous order due to a mis labeled box. One phone call and they sent the correct part and a prepaid shipping label to ship the other one back. No complaints here, I'll be ordering again. "

Share California Pacific/JBugs's store rating

California Pacific/JBugs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

California Pacific/JBugs is not a merchant member
California Pacific/JBugs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!