Stores > California Pacific/JBugs
  • California Paci

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review California Pacific/JBugs by clicking a star below.
2017-08-09

Excellent Service

"Found the parts I needed - ordered the parts - and received the parts on time! Great service."

2017-08-03

Awesome company

"I have made a few purchases from them and I haven't had any issues at all. The website is very easy to navigate and has plenty of information on the item description. Shipping is also very reasonable and fast. Definitely will be purchasing more from them for my 71 Super Beetle restoration! "

2017-07-13

GREAT COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!!

"I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL ITEMS FOR MY 1971 SUPER BEETLE PROJECT AND EVERY ORDER, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, HAS BEEN AS DESCRIBED AND DELIVERED ACROSS THE CONTINENT IN A TIMELY FASHION. YOU CAN BET I'LL CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS WITH JBUGS!"

2017-07-11

Very Informative Staff!

"great people! Staff is extremely knowledgeable! Would definitely order from again..."

2017-07-10

"Every order Ive submitted has been on time or has reached my doorstep early. All parts accounted for and in excellent condition. "

2015-08-03

"Friendly staff, great prices. They are always ready and willing to help."

2014-09-22

"Sep 14, ordered tail light assemblies for my daughters 74 Super Beetle. I noticed that they seemed not to be a heavy duty as the ones I was taking off. Here is where the problems began. I installed the base pieces on both sides when I began to install the lamps the plastic holders began to fall apart. The grommets that seal the wire open fell out as well. Nothing I could do made them stay in. JBug will not let me return them so I'm out of a few buck. Think I will stick with ebay and local places from now on. No more JBug for me."

2014-06-04

"I've used JBugs several times. Most parts have been good, and the WCM Window rubber is great. (Empi stuff is cheapo no matter who sells it) Only had to return one part on a previous order due to a mis labeled box. One phone call and they sent the correct part and a prepaid shipping label to ship the other one back. No complaints here, I'll be ordering again. "

2013-04-08

"i have recently started to restore a 1970 std. beetle and have ordered parts from j-bugs and have been very pleased with the service and products"

2012-07-01

"I bought interior door panels for a '74 convertible beetle. I made sure I ordered the right one. The ones shipped were for a standard beetle, so here I sit with my door torn apart, interior prepped and no panels. This car was supposed to be a surprise 16th bday present. Not likely to get finished in time now. "

2012-03-12

"I purchased carpet for my son's VW Bus as a Christmas present. We never opened the box because he had decided that he wanted to do custom carpet himself. Anyway, not only did I have to pay the shipping back, but because of the holidays, the 30 day return time went over and they would only give me store credit.

Already unhappy with the circumstances, they never sent any acknowledgement that they received the carpet back (that I had to pay shipping for) until I complained. They emailed that I have a credit, but there were no instructions of how to use the credit or what I should do. We emailed back and forth for two months until I was able to get free to call. I spoke to "Sam". Sam very politely told me the equivalent of "tough shit, to bad for you." when I complained about the customer service and asked for a credit because I didn't want to do business with them anymore. "I can send you $200 worth of valve cover gaskets if you want." the weasel said to me in a snarky voice! WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!

Now I find that their prices are astronomical and I have no choice but to buy from them because they won't issue a refund to my card, or send me a check. I may just let them keep my money. I'll get it back with the satisfaction that I will blog my ass off to hurt their business.

2011-12-29

"Extremely satisfied with JBugs. I have ordered several parts and have never had a problem.... except for this last order. A taillight lense for a Xmas present. When opened up, found to be broke. Called the next day, spoke to Sam. He said, "no problem. We'll ship another one to you today". Asked if he wanted the broke one shipped back for proof? He said,"not needed". The next day, I had a brand new lense in my hand and on my sons car.
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

2011-04-18

"What can I say.... JBUGS was GREAT for me! Every part ordered, customer service the best! I live on the east coast and shipping was fast and on time. This was NOT just a one time order, but 3 different order I had! I don't know what some of the others are talking about! All I can say is GOOD job JBugs!!"

2011-03-10

"I placed several orders from jbugs in the last three weeks, I ordered pretty much everything to finish my car and spent way over a thousand bucks. they will tell you everything you need to have to do the job " so they can sell there shit product!!!!" and fail to tell you that you have to rip half your car apart to do it. So I called and asked them about the part and he said just refuse it if you dont want it!! and i'm like whooaaa seriously!!! I just had a question about it and your telling me to just return it?? what a fag.. so I told him I will call fed ex and tell them I want to refuse all packages... and he said ohh well have fun with that and hung up on me. So I called fed ex and told them to refuse.. I will probably go through a battle to get them to credit my account. So DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! ...BEWARE.. If they have not been rude to you yet just wait, it will come..... These guy are real tool bags.. and the owner is a joke too..."

2011-01-25

"THE WORST. I ordered a part from them because most their stuff is 2 or 3 bucks less than everywhere else. NOT WORTH IT.. I placed an order and waited 14 days.. No package, no tracking number, nothing. On day 15 I called, no answer, left a message. I wrote two emails, no response ever. Here we are 23 days after I placed my order and I just now got emailed a tracking number. Jesus. This place is wack. JCWhitney or pretty much any other shop is better. Awful customer service. Just awful."

Share California Pacific/JBugs's store rating

California Pacific/JBugs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

California Pacific/JBugs is not a merchant member
California Pacific/JBugs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!