Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.17/10 121 reviews

CAOH / California Academy of Health is a merchant member
    CAOH / California Academy of Health participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • CAOH / California Academy of Health contact information

• Address: 31915 Rancho California Road, Ste 200-423 Temecula, CA 92591
    • Contact: info@caoh.com
    • Phone: 951-767-1896
    • Customer Support: 800-643-7188
    • Business Hours: Customer Support 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Friday Phone Ordering: 24/7
    • Fax: 951-767-1894

"their products are excellent and delivery is flawless. I am a customer for life"

"The quality of CAOH products always are far superior than anything ont he arket - thanks for more great products and the great health!"

"I've been getting sick a lot recently - a series of colds that just never seemed to go away. One of my wife's co-workers said that she had started drinking the Mangosteen Juice and it really seemed to help her stay healthier. It's been early, but thus far I must admit I seem to feel healthier after drinking a little every day. Maybe it's just the placebo effect I don't know, but I'm sticking with it. Plus it tastes pretty good."

"CAOH is a great company that cares about it's customers. They always respond right away and will answer any question you have almost immediately. I have had other companies products and they do not compare to the quality of CAOH. These are SUPERIOR by far."

"I have ordered from CAOH many times over the past 4 years and never had any problem. "

"the orders I place are always filled promptly and on their way in no time, I came to this website on the recommandation from a friend and have always been completely satisified."

"My order was delivered faster than I expected and I love the products. Thank you."

"Caoh products are a permanent staple in my refrigerator. Liquid Multi V is awesome, gives me energy, and keeps my immune system functioning properly. I use it in combination with other products as well. Shipping is fast through Usps from CA to MD. Try the products starting with Liquid Power and build off of that. Best wishes"

"Fast shipping great product could not be more pleased"

"No communication or shipping confirmation when requested via numerous emails to company. Item did not arrive at all, company ignore me, so started PayPal resolution case. Disappointed, only need someone to respond on status of order or delay then I would be fine, NADA:( Frustrating and upset, got charged and no products."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-25-2013

caoh, CAOH / California Academy rep has responded

“This order was back ordered - multiple emails were sent with status - calls were attempted (voice mail only) - refund was given.

Simple phone call with our 800-643-7188 number would have resolved this issue!”

"Shipping to Canada is a little bit financially a hassle because with custom duties and brokerage fee the cost of the product is not worthy to buy, now that I have an address in Blaine, Washington is a little bit easy and the product is now affordable. So far I did not encounter any problem in Blaine's shipment."

"Great customer service. Order was to be sent in two different shipment due to their being between shipments themselves. Company called me to let me know of this and make sure it was acceptable. I ordered 24 of the same item so they sent it in 12 and 12. First box arrived promptly. Second is in route. Product was packaged well, so that even though box was dented in one corner, the product was undamaged."

"Items were what they said and the order came fast.
The 'coral calcium is great and the 'gogi berries are great in the juicer.

"Easy ordering on website and received it on time."

"Ordering was very easy and delivery was quick. Product I purchase the Coral Calcium was great."