CakeCentral.com Reviews - shop.cakecentral.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

CakeCentral.com is not a merchant member
CakeCentral.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Do NOT do business with this company. I paid for a 12 month subscription in Dec. 2010 as a gift to my sister. To date, she still has not received the subscriptions that I paid for. I have tried calling & no one answers. I have sent e-mails & have not received any responses. The only e-mails I have received are ones listing all of these excuses as to why the magazines have not printed... To date, all I have received were apology e-mails with poor excuses & 2 online magazines (which were not what I paid for & does not cover the 12 magazines that I purchased). Also, this business has received a D from the better business bureau as well due to so many complaints regarding delivery of products."

"I purchase a license plate cover and magnet on July 9, 2010. I received it on the 30th but the magnet was missing. I contacted customer support through the website and received an email saying it was mailed on the 26th of July. I responded saying that is when the license plate was sent. I have since sent 3 emails and called and left 7 messages. Nobody ever answers the phones, only several different voicemails. I have not received any response nor have I received my missing item. The customer service here is TERRIBLE. I will NEVER order from them again and I urge anyone to check elsewhere to make a purchase."