• CafePress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Found a sweatshirt I had been wanting and couldn't find it anywhere else. When I ordered it I accidentally clicked medium youth instead of an Adult medium. When I got it I emailed them and let them know what happened. With in three hours customer service told me they were sending the correct one and I could keep the old one to avoid shipping costs. No extra charges for all of this and I was the one who made the mistake."

This review was modified by Tjjoseph3 on October 07 2015 11:53:47 AM

"Very unhappy with my order. I ordered two bumper stickers, both were faded horribly. It appeared that they were printed and immediately put into the packaging with the receipt on top. Half of the ink had faded from the bumper stickers onto the receipt. I never again will order from this site. They are obviously very careless. "

This review was modified by Liiiinnnsss on September 26 2015 08:16:00 AM

"Had an Amazon Local deal for a personalized flask. Uploaded a photo of myself standing in my doorway on Super Bowl Sunday. "Super Bowl XLV - 02.06.11" above the photo and "Packers 31 - Steelers 25" below. They "pended" the photo, because I was holding a Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss beer bottle with the label facing the camera. Those gutless wonders cancelled my order in response to my explanation that I neither work for Leinie's nor sell their products...I was just having a pre-game beer! What a worthless, spineless company full of pee pants attorneys, apparently."

This review was modified by TedZeck on August 20 2015 04:25:35 PM

"Ordered 3 t-shirts on 7/31/15, received them on 8/8. Two were perfect, but one was printed off-center and slightly crooked. I filled out their return request form on 8/10. They emailed me on 8/11, saying they were sorry and that they would send a replacement (no return necessary). Received replacement today, 8/14, with a centered/level print. A few years ago, I had the same thing happen where the design on front was not centered and they replaced it promptly back then as well without me having to send the original back. So they are 2 for 2 in resolving my issues and they did so professionally and expeditiously. I look forward to ordering more shirts from them in the future."

"Ordered some small, flat refrigerator magnets. Shipping was $12.50 for something that should be free or < $5. The shipping was nearly as much as the product and it will be only a small envelope to ship - ridiculous. Won't be ordering from here any more unless they reduce their shipping fees."

"Ordered to small cards which I arrived when stated however very poor quality, cards are paper thin that they can't be placed anywhere to stand. Decided not to use as they looked cheap although they were not."

This review was modified by Gaylec on August 08 2015 07:14:53 AM

"Bought a card for my dad's 80th birthday but it looks like its been printed on a home computer. Now in the recycle bin...."

This review was modified by Ellie_f1 on May 21 2015 01:13:48 AM

"I ordered 6 MOTs(microwave oven transformer) and I got 6 pictures. Is my fault somehow I did not check the reviews."

This review was modified by dbelen2003 on April 10 2015 09:11:43 AM

"I ordered a show curtain from cafe express. It was shipped on time & I received it early however.. I wasn't happy with the print of the design. It looked different on the web site. I got in touch with their customer service within a few days & they were great! They sent a replacement / exchange within a few days! I had nothing to complain about & based on how they handled my issue..I would order something else again."

This review was modified by Ktswalker76 on April 06 2015 10:04:37 AM

"While I had to return the product because it turned out to be somewhat different than expected, the overall experience with their customer service was absolutely great. I rarely give reviews, but this time the credit is certainly well deserved."

This review was modified by dyniame on March 19 2015 03:34:59 PM

"I am running my first marathon and decided to make a shirt for it. I ordered a dry fit women's medium shirt. The shirt arrived when they said it would. However, I am disappointed with the shirt. The design worked well but the shirt is so short. It does fit in the chest area and my arms but i won't be able to wear it for my marathon. I was looking forward to wearing this shirt. I actually can't wear it for anything because its so short it will ride up when i run and will be too uncomfortable to run in it. I think CafePress is trying to save money by not using a lot of material and if the shirt was a few inches longer i would be very satisfied. I will not any clothing from this site again. "

"I ordered some bedding and all came before delivery date and the products are to a high standard. I did have a little issue but got in touch and staff was very helpful and problem solved with in 30 mins. Would definitely recommend and would not hesitate to order again. I know product comes from usa, im in uk and as I say excellent. "

This review was modified by carauk on February 14 2015 10:00:46 AM

"I ordered a stainless steel water bottle. When i placed the order, i paid the extra $8 to guarantee delivery by 2/12/15. I got the order today. Issue is this is a valentines day gift. The outside of the bottle is completely chipped. I cant return it as im giving the gift tonight and its not a situation where i can say to the person "hey i got you something but returned it". Never order from this company. Their product is crap, and their delivery dates are false. "

This review was modified by cohen08 on February 13 2015 08:24:13 AM

"I ordered a pair of personalised boxer shorts for my boyfriend, i was a little worried about the quality of the print on the fabric cause its the first time I've purchased anything from this website, plus i needed it for valentines day so i paid extra for shipping . I was pleasantly surprised when i received my order a lot sooner than i expected, since there was a problem with my credit card that took me two days to fix ! The quality is very good! And it was super cheap! i'd totally recommend it to all my friends and id come back myself. (: Hope my boyfriend loves it as much as i do!"

"The customer service is horrific and confrontational. I placed an order for Christmas that included a set of 4 coffee mugs. When the order arrived only one mug was included so I immediately called and emailed to get the order corrected. Their response was that the set only included one mug and that they were not going to send the additional three. The description stated mug set (4 mugs) and my order conformation even stated 4 mugs (see below). After repeated attempts to get this corrected the item mysteriously went "out of stock" and no one would respond to me. Today the mugs were listed in stock so I called and the lady that talked to me was rude and even accused me of not understanding the description. After I demanded a refund she offered to refund my money and said I could keep the one mug they sent me. Here is the order confirmation. Do you think I was confused? Qty Product ID Item Total
1 67999224 Bumper Sticker Color: White $3.99
1 1295160224 Tennessee Cap Color: Khaki $13.99
1 1049054238 spring_walker_panel Round Ornament $14.50
1 292818526 TWH Stainless Steel Travel Mug $22.50
1 514131506 Rather-Tennessee Walker Stackable Mug Set (4 mugs) Color: Papaya $16.00

Subtotal $70.98
Coupon Discount $14.20
Sales Tax $5.16
Standard Shipping $17.00
Total $78.94

This review was modified by dwb0921 on February 11 2015 11:25:52 AM

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!