Stores > CafePress

Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-11-22

Never again!

"Really disgusted. Placed three orders for custom ornaments. One order they said they did not receive even though I had an email receipt, one because they could not print the photos (the problem is, there were no photos) they were already pre-printed on the ornament and the third arrived late even with extra cost for shipping. These were gifts for people coming to my home on Thanksgiving. Called customer service and asked to speak with manager. Promised she would call me back. She never did! Well, never again for you CafePress. You really ****. "

2016-11-05

WOULDN'T PASS MARINE INSPECTION

"Purchased a hat from Cafe Express, the squadron logo
was off center, nonexistent
Quality Control.

This review was modified by Jarhead49 on November 05 2016 02:24:41 PM

2016-10-19

Additional postage fee paid by recipient

"I ordered pyjamas as a present. When they arrived the recipient had to pay additional postage fee. I was not made aware of this during the purchase of the product. Furthermore I paid a postage fee that I thought would cover the complete delivery.

Hence I am very disappointed and cannot recommend CafePress products to anyone else in Europe.

2016-09-17

Cheated me out of $1 & lots of time

"I ordered some items from them & their final charges were $8 higher than their estimate. After 4 phone calls, they refunded $7. Half of the order never arrived. Their website "Contact Us" function would not work. That only showed after I input lots of required data. This outfit is either really incompetent or purposely cheating me."

2016-08-31

Crooked T-shirt Design

"I ordered a t-shirt for my husband's 60th birthday. I got it and immediately wrapped it. When he opened it in front of everyone at the party and held it up the print on it was crooked. I didn't say anything until we got home to him, but others noticed it, too. When he put it on it's definitely noticeable. I emailed the store and haven't gotten any response. I'm not sending it back and I'm also not doing business with CafePress again. They evidently don't have any quality control."

This review was modified by jl6100 on August 31 2016 11:18:19 AM

2016-08-08

Horrible service!

"I ordered T-shirts for my husband's BD. I received the order confirmation, I checked the bank, the money was gone. I kept waiting for the shipment confirmation, that did not come! I kept whiting e-mails. Still no answer. Finally I got a e-mail, that said, they have to check my bank and my billing address and if they don't, my order will be cancelled! How funny is that!

This review was modified by Julll77 on August 08 2016 12:22:41 PM

2016-07-26

Great service and excellent designs

"I was so surprised that the design i chose actually was printed with excellent quality on the shirt. I will definately buy from cafe press again!!"

This review was modified by lovedup on July 26 2016 09:53:34 PM

2016-07-26

Impossible to put on

"I ordered 4 bumper stickers. 2 ovel, ine round, and one rectangular. They were impossible to put on without wrinkles. One of the ovel ones got misshaped as I tried to apply it, and I had to throw it away. I have had bumper stickers before, and none were made from this stretchy thin plastic material. The print was ok. Will see if it fades. "

This review was modified by Sungazelle on July 26 2016 12:55:14 PM

2016-07-15

Shoddy job on heat transfer

"I ordered a onesie with a specific press and, while they got the design and colors correct, it looks like they did not leave it on the heat press long enough, as it looks like the onesie has been through the washer and dryer numerous times and has badly faded. I am so disappointed in this, as it was a gift and I am just holding off on giving it to the gift recipients until I can accessorize the onesie with shorts or something to deflect with the horrible job. It is no wonder that I received it in only a few days. "

2016-06-30

Unprofessional Photos on Custom Calendar

"I ordered a 12 month calendar with photos of Chicago as a gift for a gift exchange on a cruise we were going on. Unfortunately, when I received the calendar and reviewed the photos, they were of poor quality and there was no legend anywhere on the picture to tell you what the photo was of. One of the photos was a construction site with a big hole in the ground. I have no idea why they would include such a photo on a Chicago photo calendar when the City is so rich in architecture.
I will say that they abided by their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and promptly refunded my money to my credit card without hesitation.

This review was modified by poppy9422 on June 30 2016 07:30:53 PM

2016-06-08

Very courteous

"I placed an order late at night, and the next morning I realized, I made a mistake. However, when I called to change it, the order had already shipped, which is incredibly fast. So, they were very courteous and changed my order on their own cost!
That was really an incredible experience, and I am very grateful.

This review was modified by KarinaS on June 08 2016 11:10:01 AM

2016-05-17

My review

"Tbh I thought the whole thing was cheap with a discount. I was wrong - It charged me USD when I'm paying with NZD. It came out twice as much when I saw it in my PayPal.

Also I don't get why they charged me USD when the shipment address was from Australia. They could've used AUD :/

Other than that, the shipment was fast and the shirt was perfect fit, but the material used gets dirty easy.

So my rating is in the middle :)

This review was modified by pikapal_4ever on May 19 2016 01:33:51 PM

2016-05-09

AMAZING

"I received a shirt as a gift from my brother, it was the wrong size. I let them know that I still had it in new condition, and would gladly ship it back to them to exchange for a correct size, but instead, Janet let me know that she had just sent out a replacement shirt, and I would not even need to return the wrong size. I'm very impressed with this customer service they've provided and know that they are willing to do what it takes to make it right for the customer. I'll definitely shop with Cafe Press again. "

This review was modified by stevenscotttaylor on May 09 2016 12:21:15 PM

2016-05-03

NEVER SHOP FROM CAFEPRESS !! (They have poor reviews for a reason!)

"NEVER SHOP FROM CAFE PRESS !! (please listen to the negative reviews, they are 1 star for a reason)

I created an original image as a parody of Game of Thrones "Mother of Dragons". My shirt design said "Mother of Huskies" with a picture of a husky. This is completely a new image and allowed under Fair Use and Parody Laws. This shirt was made for my private use, and a 1 time print.

Well I ordered the shirt for my wife. The sizing was completely wrong, and extremely baggy. The placement of the design was too far down and the quality of the print was horrific. I created a very simplistic design (very large for good quality) and it was printed blurry and there was so much fabric showing through the print, not solid light grey print as it should be. It looked very crackled and cheaply produced. The printing should never in a million years look this bad for a design that only uses 1 solid color. I have had shirts with complex designs made from redbubble.com and they turned out great so I know how a shirt should print.

SO I go to get a replacement shirt, and we had no issues up unto this point. They said an replacement would be sent and I would not need to ship the other shirt back, I was free to keep it.

Well then an hour later I get an email from their content police saying they took down my image, put a stop to my replacement order and treated me like a criminal. It became very one sided, they had zero interest in reviewing my image and simply said it infringes on Game of Thrones... right lol, because they own the Intellectual Property to a shirt that says Mother of Huskies with a picture of a husky.. (I think it is VERY strange how my design was ok for 3 weeks, then all of a sudden when I have an issue with their product, THEN and only then my image is problematic and my replacement was canceled.. odd don't you think?)

They refused to give me any idea of if my design would be no longer suspended and refused to send a replacement. Then declared the only way I would get a refund is to ship the other shirt back and pay for shipping. I was told this after having been told keep the shirt. I'm sorry but I'm not sending a shirt back that they fucked up and waste more of my time.

If you want your design taken down for ambiguous reasons and your desire to be treated like scum, then by all means shop CafePress. They need to stick to making fucking shirts and stop pretending to practice law. They clearly do not know our rights under fair use and parody laws.

I should have just stuck with ordering from RedBubble. The customer service at CafePress is an absolute nightmare, I decided to resolve the refunding through my credit card company, as I am tired of the one sided bullying by CafePress..

This review was modified by SheepdogSherlock on May 03 2016 11:05:44 AM

2016-04-29

Poor printing

"The ball cap I ordered was of decent quality which is why I gave 2 stars rating otherwise, it would have been one star because the printing was very poor. You cannot tell that the car design is supposed to be a Karmann Ghia and the lettering is so light one has to look hard to read it! If this is the quality of your printing, I will not be a repeat customer. I am going to keep the caps and have already used a permanent marker to trace the words Karmann Ghia on them. For the price, I should have gotten a much better quality printing."

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!