Stores > CafePress

Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
2016-12-26

They ****

"When placing my order I immediately realized I had sent the item to myself. A stupid mistake yes, but then I began the process of immediately trying to rectify. Due to time difference (I am in the USA) I sent an email. Then tried to call within hours; several times only to be cut off as too busy, try again later the auto answer states. FO I say. You ****. Will not use again, nor will I recommend. I now have to send babk to the UK. "

2016-12-23

Liers and Cheats

"Deserves less than 1 star.
I ordered one cup on December 13th. They promised to have it delivered to me by the 23rd as it was a christmas present. I even paid extra money for shipping to make it happen. I emailed and called them after the item was not shipped in timely manner. All emails were guaranteed to be replied to within 48 hrs. 2 weeks later I have yet to receive a reply. They assured me over the phone that the item would be "processed, shipped, and delivered by december 23rd." So I elected not to cancel the order as I trusted them. Big mistake. I finally received notification that my item had been sent on December 22nd with an estimated delivery date for december 29th. This company is a bunch of liers and cheats. I would never recommend them nor will I ever be doing business with them again. This business should not exist. Try zazzle instead

2016-12-20

Bad Quality! Don't Recommend

"I recently bought a long sleeve shirt for my brothers christmas present.
1) The tee-shirt quality is horrible, it is very itchy, and the whole front feels like it is not cotton. It feels like it has a patch on the whole front, not a comfy tee-shirt.
2) The design/patch is off centered.
3) Paying 30$ for one tee-shirt, I would expect better quality. Never buying from here again.

This review was modified by em_liz_day on December 20 2016 09:59:45 AM

2016-12-19

It's a SCAM! - CafePress uses you to drive traffic to their own merchandise.

"We started a store in CafePress.com to sell T-shirt designs during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. CafePress instructed us to start our own "store" within their website so we could get a commission from each sale. We spent a considerable amount of time placing our artwork on the t-shirt models, coffee cups, clocks, etc. We promoted each item heavily on Facebook, and other social media.

Everything seemed to work for a few days until the company blocked the purchase links for each item in our "store." Our customers were unable to purchase our items because the links were down. Customers could then be redirected to CafePress's home page where buyers could purchase CafePress items (that gave us no commission). In other words, our networking brought customers to CafePress's website, but our customers weren't able to buy our products, so we were unable to collect a commission.

CafePress is using designers to drive traffic to their website but will disable the sale links in individual designer's "store" at any time without notice or valid excuse. This forces customers to search CafePress’ website and perhaps buy something else directly from CafePress.

I have contacted CafePress several times in order to resolve this problem but they haven't responded in anyway whatsoever.

This review was modified by OliveJewels on December 19 2016 09:22:53 PM

2016-12-14

Cancelled Order with No Notice or Explanation

"I placed a custom order for 2 t-shirts on 12/6. I received an email confirmation the same day. By 12/14 I still had no shipping confirmation email, so I clicked on my order to see the status. It showed "cancelled," but I hadn't cancelled it. I called the customer service number, but the man said he couldn't see why it was cancelled and I would have to email another department, who only worked on certain days & times. I was never even sent an email to tell me the order was cancelled. I would never again order from them - undependable!"

This review was modified by malibar on December 14 2016 01:20:43 PM

2016-12-07

"Very nice and responsive customer service staff; but, there is a problem somewhere.

Countless hours went into creating a large number of designs. In SIX MONTHS have sold one sticker - for a whole 19 cents to come to us - maybe.

Talked with another designer who makes about $50 or more PER MONTH, who said her sales sometimes suddenly stop. She calls the company to report it and suddenly her sales start up again.

I am very disappointed with Cafe Press. I'm assuming my designs have not sold and the shop somehow hidden or blocked because I am a conservative, Christian with designs of the same nature. Liberal designs abound on the site.

Out of our numerous designs, at least a couple should have sold - other people expressed they liked the designs.

Is it the high prices? Our commission rate is set at 10% - the lowest possible.

Would love to be proven wrong with a lot of sales since the majority of the profit (if any is ever earned) is to go towards making a 95-year-old family members house, wheelchair accessible and to pay for other very expensive, needed repairs.

http://www.cafepress.com/bearpawgeneralstore .

I have purchased some products in the past - the quality was fairly good. Could have been better if the designer (me) had done a better job way back then (during my past failed attempt with the company. - Just as well since my images could have been better back then). Following templates makes a huge difference.

2016-11-22

Never again!

"Really disgusted. Placed three orders for custom ornaments. One order they said they did not receive even though I had an email receipt, one because they could not print the photos (the problem is, there were no photos) they were already pre-printed on the ornament and the third arrived late even with extra cost for shipping. These were gifts for people coming to my home on Thanksgiving. Called customer service and asked to speak with manager. Promised she would call me back. She never did! Well, never again for you CafePress. You really ****. "

2016-11-05

WOULDN'T PASS MARINE INSPECTION

"Purchased a hat from Cafe Express, the squadron logo
was off center, nonexistent
Quality Control.

This review was modified by Jarhead49 on November 05 2016 02:24:41 PM

2016-10-19

Additional postage fee paid by recipient

"I ordered pyjamas as a present. When they arrived the recipient had to pay additional postage fee. I was not made aware of this during the purchase of the product. Furthermore I paid a postage fee that I thought would cover the complete delivery.

Hence I am very disappointed and cannot recommend CafePress products to anyone else in Europe.

2016-09-17

Cheated me out of $1 & lots of time

"I ordered some items from them & their final charges were $8 higher than their estimate. After 4 phone calls, they refunded $7. Half of the order never arrived. Their website "Contact Us" function would not work. That only showed after I input lots of required data. This outfit is either really incompetent or purposely cheating me."

2016-08-31

Crooked T-shirt Design

"I ordered a t-shirt for my husband's 60th birthday. I got it and immediately wrapped it. When he opened it in front of everyone at the party and held it up the print on it was crooked. I didn't say anything until we got home to him, but others noticed it, too. When he put it on it's definitely noticeable. I emailed the store and haven't gotten any response. I'm not sending it back and I'm also not doing business with CafePress again. They evidently don't have any quality control."

This review was modified by jl6100 on August 31 2016 11:18:19 AM

2016-08-08

Horrible service!

"I ordered T-shirts for my husband's BD. I received the order confirmation, I checked the bank, the money was gone. I kept waiting for the shipment confirmation, that did not come! I kept whiting e-mails. Still no answer. Finally I got a e-mail, that said, they have to check my bank and my billing address and if they don't, my order will be cancelled! How funny is that!

This review was modified by Julll77 on August 08 2016 12:22:41 PM

2016-07-26

Great service and excellent designs

"I was so surprised that the design i chose actually was printed with excellent quality on the shirt. I will definately buy from cafe press again!!"

This review was modified by lovedup on July 26 2016 09:53:34 PM

2016-07-26

Impossible to put on

"I ordered 4 bumper stickers. 2 ovel, ine round, and one rectangular. They were impossible to put on without wrinkles. One of the ovel ones got misshaped as I tried to apply it, and I had to throw it away. I have had bumper stickers before, and none were made from this stretchy thin plastic material. The print was ok. Will see if it fades. "

This review was modified by Sungazelle on July 26 2016 12:55:14 PM

2016-07-15

Shoddy job on heat transfer

"I ordered a onesie with a specific press and, while they got the design and colors correct, it looks like they did not leave it on the heat press long enough, as it looks like the onesie has been through the washer and dryer numerous times and has badly faded. I am so disappointed in this, as it was a gift and I am just holding off on giving it to the gift recipients until I can accessorize the onesie with shorts or something to deflect with the horrible job. It is no wonder that I received it in only a few days. "

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!