Stores > CafePress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review CafePress by clicking a star below.
2017-10-14

Totally missed promised delivery date

"I paid 80.00 to ensure that 12 t-shirts would come withing 6 days. I was promised they would be there. I spoke to someone to be sure they were shipped. The next day I was told they were not shipped. I had to scramble and pay double at the last minute. I am sure there products are nice just don't count on them when it has to be there on a deadline."

2017-10-04

TERRIBLE

"Do not buy from this company. The T-Shirts are undersized, rough material (who would wear it) and the Silk Screening is inferior. I bought a Cancer Shirt with a Bulldog. Could barely see the Bull Dog and the words were unreadable. I think somebody did "black on black" silk-screening. "

2017-09-27

Got the wrong order

"I ordered a ballon that said welcome home pj we love you with the AirForce sumbol and it was supposed to arrive yesterday (9/26/17) so I called and got my money back on it. Well today)9/27/17) it comes in the mail. I open it and it said laula is 40 and fabulous with a pair of pink high heels. I am so glad I got my money back I will never order and thing from this place again! "

2017-09-15

Unreliable and poor customer service

"I ordered an item for a birthday. About a week later, I got an email telling me it had shipped. A week later I called customer service and asked where it was. I was told that since I did choose economy shipping I should not be surprised that it took that long in transit but that it was scheduled to be delivered the next day. It was not delivered the next day and I called again. This time Cafe Press offered to ship a replacement. The birthday had passed and I did not trust them to get me the item before the next one so I declined. I understand lost deliveries. I understand mistakes. The claim that it was scheduled for delivery, when it obviously was not was annoying. "

2017-09-14

Poor design of license plate frame

"My husband is taking a metal saw to the license plate frame we just received from CafePress, as it covers up the year and month stickers, so he is removing chunks of it so that these are visible (as is required by law). Also, this item is very flimsy. Giving the rating a 2 and not a zero because it got here quickly and the artwork is cute. Poorly made, though. Come on, people--have some integrity.

2017-09-11

There was a "glitch" and my order never went into production!

"There was a "glitch" and my order never went into production! I was expecting them tomorrow. Extremely disappointing - such a let down! Not only that - but the whole ordering process was a technical blundering mess - had to keep starting over in a refreshed window. Will never bother to order from here again for my company. "

2017-09-03

Immediate Refund!

"A tee shirt ordered shrank significantly. Customer service offered replacement or refund. I chose refund and did not have to bother returning. I have ordered previously with no problems and liked the items. I will order from them again!"

2017-07-24

CLOWNS WHEN SHIPPING ITEMS

"On 7/13/2017 I placed an order for 3 items. One was a poster which I received a couple of days later. The other 2 items were 3x5 inch magnets. I finally received them on 7/24/2017. They could have been sent with the poster, but no they were shipped in a separate envelope. The envelope was delivered by USPS after being tossed around and delayed by DHL. I would have had my purchase a week earlier if it would have been sent by USPS. The order was sent from KY to IL. I tried to get tracking info and could not access my account. Yet they could send a response to my complaint. I called customer service or lack of and was told I needed to send an email to some one else at their company. I told the clown that I will never do anymore business in the future and block any e-mails. "

2017-06-29

T-Shirt Blunder

"I purchased a Snoopy Writer t-shirt, I received it in good time, but the graphic is off center, apparently they just apply them by eye instead of measuring...poor craftsmanship, filled out exchange form, waiting to hear from them, but judging by these reviews, I won't hold my breath."

2017-06-23

Poor Quality Products & Sloppy attention to detail

"I ordered two printed shower curtains (to use as scenic backdrops). The production information states that they may "vary slightly" from the picture...they were NOT EVEN CLOSE! The colors were very washed out and the detail on one was VERY different from the picture. There is no invoice in the package (and this was the only thing I ordered). Customer service was ok but seemed bored and indifferent so it remains to be seen if I will actually get refunded."

2017-06-15

DO NOT sell with cafepress

"DO NOT sell with cafepress. After years with them, they just closed my shop due to my geographical location and they do not even pay you any pending commission. I have to say, very disappointed of cafe press. I will definitely say negative things from now on about cafepress. NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE. "

2017-06-09

Bent license plate.

"I ordered a license plate for friend as a gift. It was packaged in a card board envelope. There was no card board in side or bubble package material to prevent it from bending. I was a first time customer with a bent license place."

2017-06-04

Shrink

"I ordered a t-shirt, it came as expected in a timely manner. The printing was crooked so they offered to send another one. Good service for replacement, but what they don't mention is that the s-shirts will shrink about 2 whole sizes when washed. They need to warn people about this."

2017-05-25

Excellent!

"I've placed several orders. They always arrive quickly. The t shirts are excellent quality and the design never peels. The sizes are always plenty big. I love this company

2017-04-25

Misleading marketing!

"Searched CANADIAN vendors. Cafepress.ca comes up. Browsed, debated, decided, checked out--only to get a crazy shipping $$ bcuz they're NOT in Canada. Search engines are misled by their .ca domain. Total time-wasting bait n switch. NOT COOL. NO RESPECT. "

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!