• Address: 1850 Gateway Drive San Mateo, CA 94904

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.63/10 2.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.06/10 2.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"I paid 18.00 in shipping and received an empty box. The shipping was also very slow. The order was placed on December 11th and not received until Dec. 22nd, at which time it was too late to rectify the problem before Christmas. Customer service promised to refund the shipping costs (I have yet to see if that is true), but said I would not receive the package until the 29th. Very disappointing. I will not purchase from this company again."

modified review This review was modified by missdc1 on December 22 2014 10:18:18 AM

"I will never purchase from this store. I had ordered a shirt and a week later, it had still not been sent. I contacted customer service and they were absolutely no help. Their only suggestion was that I pay extra for expedited shipping if I wanted the item before Christmas. Why should I pay for extra shipping when the mistake is on their end? They took the money from my PayPal account right after I purchased but they had not answer why my shirt was still not shipped. I told them that this was not good customer service and if they were not going to expedite my package than don't bother sending it. They cancelled my order that next day without an apology or an explanation. And you know what? I have yet to receive my refund. So now, I don't have the shirt or my money. Very disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by Mberg133 on December 22 2014 07:42:02 AM

"Poor shipping! Poor customer service! Poor experience!
I called to track my order which is overdue. The customer rep from Cafe Press, Chelsea, told me the package was lost and snickered. She was trying hard not to laugh when I clarified the package was lost. I asked to speak to a supervisor who was slightly irritable with me. She checked and said the package was not lost but would be delivered Monday. She said she would review the call and retrain the rep. I am very disappointed that a rep would lie to be about a package that I have paid for and am waiting to be delivered for a Christmas present. The supervisor was irritable but helpful. I would not recommend doing business here. I don't plan on it again. I really wanted to support a local business but they need to do better than this. They will not get anymore of my money and I can't recommend that you spend your money here either .

"This place is a total rip-off! DONT order from these people. They advertise something as 1 thing and then tell you their advertisement was an error. Guess what - it's called bait and switch and it's against the law! And so far, have not agreed to send me the correct thing!"

modified review This review was modified by tdkir on December 19 2014 08:43:14 AM

"I closed my shop of 10 plus years with CafePress. During this period CafePress declined from a customer centric quality organization to one that is worthy of going Chapter 11. CafePress could care less for its ultimate customer, those who buy its products, nor for its affiliates and store owners. Sad but true."

"I wish I hadn't placed an order to CafePress... I placed my order for 2 shirts on Nov. 24. The estimated delivery time communicated by CafePress on my order confirmation was Dec. 5-9, plenty of time before my son's birthday (Dec. 14). We're now Dec. 19 and still no shirt in sight. I received an email from CafePress saying that the order was shipped on Dec. 9... so obviously it wasn't going to meet THEIR delivery date estimate. and do you think they would have apologized for their production delays?? I sent them an email to complain and there response is that international orders might be delayed by 5 to 10 days!... so what, they couldn't do the maths earlier when communicating the delivery timeframe?? had I known I certainly would have used another company."

modified review This review was modified by Aseter on December 18 2014 01:58:43 PM

"Ordered a tshirt. Tshirt material was kind of like the really hard scratchy very very cheap material kind you might find at a dollar store. The size was a womans medium. Way too short and very uncomfortable and stiff and way too tight. I am only 5ft 3 and 139lbs. This was more like a small. It goes just a little past the waist. But the worst part was, the fabric was a camo print. You can tell they ironed it too much because there were pink burn marks on the green and black camo print and it SMELLS burned!! There is a 4 inch slit tear near the seam but not on the seam so I cant even sew it. It looks like it was ironed so much it weakened the material? The tshirt tag brand says CODE V on it. This is going back. It is basically a dollar store tshirt with a cafe press iron on. Not worth the $40...not even close!!! I have yet to deal with the return dept process yet. So, I cannot review that but read the other reviews listed. BUYER BEWARE."

modified review This review was modified by horriblequalitytee on December 18 2014 09:59:47 AM

"I usually don't leave reviews, but I feel obligated. This company is awful. DO NOT use them. They only sent me part of my order, the quality was awful and then the customer service was even worse. You have been warned. I would give zero stars if possible."

modified review This review was modified by Guinness2013 on December 17 2014 06:44:35 PM

"Horrible customer service and very slow delivery. Once shipped, the item took 12 days to arrive. "

"I am some what satisfied with the service. I recently ordered a mug and the color did not match the description along with the mug being chipped in several places. However it was customized with the words I wanted printed right and spelled right. So I think he service is adequate but I think they could do better with the protection of their products till it arrives to the customer's location. I think it is a decent site if you are ordering anything not fragile or that can be damaged during machine processing. However when it comes to mugs and other fragile items I would recommend you keep looking for a different site."

"I ordered a hoodie as a Christmas gift on . I was notified that the item shipped on 12/15/14, and as of 10 pm CST on 12/16/14 the shippers tracking site shows it has yet to be picked up. Now way I will receive the item in time. Cafepress.com shows delivery on 12/24/14. I leave for my families place on 12/20/14, so likely the item will be returned when I get home. As of today their website shows guaranteed delivery for Christmas if ordered today. Good luck with that."

"I recently ordered a shower curtain from CafePress. When it arrived, it looked greenish instead of tan as it appeared in the online image. Their customer service was fantastic and they replaced it right away with a different curtain. THIS is what fantastic customer service looks like! My new curtain is a perfect color match to what I saw online and I love it!"

"I'm giving up on these guys. I've been printing and selling calendars with them since 2006. During that time the quality of their products and, more importantly, the caliber of customer service has plummeted. I think I've reached the end of the road. If you call them, you can't get a competent person and the supervisors are 'too busy' to talk to you. I've tried their 'Contact Us' email feature but I get a response that's totally non-sensical, indicating that whoever "Tendulkar P." is, he didn't bother to read or research the question at all. I'm throwing in the towel on this company."

modified review This review was modified by streck14 on December 14 2014 04:40:35 PM

"Terrible customer service. Abrasive and confrontational. Wouldn't replace my order when it arrived obviously wrong. And one piece was also broken. And then she hung up on me.

Of course it's the customer's fault. I will not be shopping here again, and I purchase not only for personal reasons but for corporate gifts.

"My friend ordered custom t-shirts from you and you COMPLETELY screwed them up! They were needed in a timely fashion amd the print STARTS on the side of the shirt and then just runs tight off it! She asked for replacements and you jackasses did the same thing AGAIN! I was going to order 500 shirts for my business from you guys but Im not going to deal with incompetent fools like you. "

modified review This review was modified by Valisteria on December 02 2014 11:54:33 AM

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!