Write a review »
  • Rating 7.17/10 196 reviews

CafePress is not a merchant member
    CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • CafePress contact information

• Address: 1850 Gateway Drive San Mateo, CA 94904
    • Phone: 650-655-3000

"Good at first, but accidently gave a slightly wrong address and emailed them chasing to see how we can do this online or if any contact can be made to still get the package... and haven't heard back. Not happy."

modified review This review was modified by sheleilad on August 01 2013 11:21:17 PM

Rating 8/104/5

"There have been ups and downs but overall very good and they are easy to deal with over the phone. when there was a copyright logo issue, i called them up and resolved it easily. Ive ordered many times and twice i got an error in the print, however they sent replacements at no cost right away. Their customer service has been great and with the exception of a couple shirts the quality has been great."

modified review This review was modified by bmxracing on June 19 2013 05:46:00 PM

"I bought a greeting card from cafe press and I have to say it was a complete waste of my money. They have used the cheapest paper, the print is poor quality and I could have done better from my home printer! Do not waste your money"

modified review This review was modified by Hevashrub on June 12 2013 10:35:46 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"I am seriously upset with my order. I ordered the wall canvas on May 26th as a fathers day present. I ordered it so early because it said on the site if you do not order before june 6th you may not get it by fathers day. I chose an amazing picture of my fiance and son that were taken with an old phone of mine. I sent them the picture and paid for it on may 26th. The money came out of my account and i got a confirmation email stating that it was paid for and giving me my tracking number. I kept checking my email for further messages concerning the canvas and i kept track of my order which said "in production". My email had said that i would recieve my canvas between June 5th and June 7th. I was happy that it would be here in plenty of time for fathers day. Ive been checking my email every day since looking for emails, including my junk folder. Ive not recieved one. It is now June 11th, 5 days before fathers day and i still have not recieved anything. My email still says i will get it between June 5th and June 7th. I finally called the number on the site and asked them what was going on. He told me that they emailed me on May 28th stating that the image i had sent them was too pixalated. Number one i never recieved an email. Number 2 if somehow i did, it has been 2 weeks since the email they say they sent. The money has already been taken out of my account and its been two weeks without anything being done. So they were just going to go on with thier business without sending me anything at all!! I was told to choose a new image and if i find one thats not too pixalated then they can get started on it. So my fiance will not be recieving his fathers day gift until weeks after fathers day! Im very dissapointed considering all the great reviews. This is one very unhappy customer.

I am writing an updated review. I recieved an email from Hannah at cafepress the teusday before fathers day, which was the same day i talked to customer service on the phone. I saw the email wednesday morning so i emailed her back with a few different pictures. She emailed me back on wednesday and said that all of the pictures i sent were too small but she had done some altering and she'd had one sent off that day so that i could recieve something for fathers day. I kept track of my order. It left south carolina on wednesday, got to tennessee on thursday and then to taft california on friday. I had the package 2 days before fathers day. I was worried because i didnt know what she meant by "altering" it. I opened it up to see how it had turned out before i gave it to my fiance. It was SO pretty! I could tell a little that what they said was true, the picture size was too small to be blown up that big. She had used the original picture that i had wanted and it turned out amazing!! My fiance actually teared up and almost cried when he saw it. It is an amazing black and white photo of him holding my son. I put it up on my living room wall and ive been getting lots of compliments. I was dissapointed with cafepress at first, but thier customer service was awesome!! Thank you so much cafepress it was seriously the best fathers day gift ever!! This is one happy customer.

modified review This review was modified by beveland07 on June 17 2013 09:27:17 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Overall, the quality of the designs and t-shirts were great. However, both designs were applied to the shirts slightly off center. Maybe it's not a big deal, but why are they off center at all and why both shirts?! In fairness, the designs were only off center an inch or less, but why so consistently wrong? Maybe CafePress needs to take a look at their process."

modified review This review was modified by Donomuch on May 23 2013 12:27:39 PM

"CafePress were just amazing when I had a recent problem with the size of the T shirt that I had purchased. Their service just could not have been any better. The T shirt itself was of very good quality material and I will have no problem in using CafePress again. Especially because of the very cool design that I got on my shirt I have been getting lots of nice compliments from my friends."

"I can't tell how accommodating Cafe Press' customer service is! I needed different sizes for a very important event and they couldn't be more helpful. First of all, they were very quick to respond to my question and then every time I received an email, they were so nice and helpful."

modified review This review was modified by dpietran on May 08 2013 05:36:15 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"CafePress has alaways delivered promptly and accurately. I have had a couple tee shirts shrink excessively but some do not, just luck of the draw. The other items I have purchased have been exactly as described and of good quality."

modified review This review was modified by Geoffry on May 08 2013 03:49:07 PM

"Their shipping system is bizarre, stupid, and incredibly s-l-o-w. A package which would have shown up in under three days via the post office has been in the works for over a week and still isn't here, even after I paid extra for expedited shipping. Handed back and forth from one carrier to the next. No less than four separate companies handled it, with delays at each hand-off. Cafe Press seems to have chosen the absolute cheapest and slowest way to ship packages, and if you pay extra for faster deliver, that's just more profit in their pockets. In addition, their shipping charges are unusually high to begin with. If you don't need it in a hurry, I suppose you might want to use them. But for myself, never again! I've learned my lesson."

"I was very pleased with my purchases. One had an error, and iwas very impressed with how CafePress worked to make it right for me. The delivery was faster with the replacement than the original order. I will order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Michelle.Weston on April 25 2013 05:38:32 PM

"Cafe Press is the BEST company I have ever dealt with.! They were immediate on their responses back to me- within a day!! I had ordered the wrong size shirts and asked them where to return them to.. they told me to keep the shirts and they also credited me for something that was MY error. I could not believe it! They send me all kinds of emails for discounted rates. Because I missed one of them, they re-imbursed me mailing fees! Its unreal!! I will always order from them from this point forward and you should too!!!!! "

"I think you guys are AWESOME!!!!! everything and anything I have ever ordered from you, from ornaments to t-shirts I and the person I give them to love them!!! Never have I had a problem, and if I did you replace the items at no charge!!! BEST WEBSITE for gifts of any kind!!!!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Excellent service, even threw in a freebie (least expecting that)... thanks"

"i love cafepress!! very fast shipping!! And iam impressed:) Ived ordered alot of baby stuff for my nephew!!:) love cafepress its cool:)"

"I ordered a shirt and was not happy with the size. The description stated that shirt would run small and I ordered accordingly, but was surprised at how the style ran even smaller that I expected. Customer service went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our purchase by offering to replace at no charge. I really appreciate the fantastic service I received. I will definitely order from CafePress again because of their great service. "

modified review This review was modified by BridgetteVondaHarris on March 26 2013 06:19:36 AM