• CafePress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.30/10 3.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10

"Bought a card for my dad's 80th birthday but it looks like its been printed on a home computer. Now in the recycle bin...."

This review was modified by Ellie_f1 on May 21 2015 01:13:48 AM

"I ordered 6 MOTs(microwave oven transformer) and I got 6 pictures. Is my fault somehow I did not check the reviews."

This review was modified by dbelen2003 on April 10 2015 09:11:43 AM

"I ordered a show curtain from cafe express. It was shipped on time & I received it early however.. I wasn't happy with the print of the design. It looked different on the web site. I got in touch with their customer service within a few days & they were great! They sent a replacement / exchange within a few days! I had nothing to complain about & based on how they handled my issue..I would order something else again."

This review was modified by Ktswalker76 on April 06 2015 10:04:37 AM

"While I had to return the product because it turned out to be somewhat different than expected, the overall experience with their customer service was absolutely great. I rarely give reviews, but this time the credit is certainly well deserved."

This review was modified by dyniame on March 19 2015 03:34:59 PM

"I am running my first marathon and decided to make a shirt for it. I ordered a dry fit women's medium shirt. The shirt arrived when they said it would. However, I am disappointed with the shirt. The design worked well but the shirt is so short. It does fit in the chest area and my arms but i won't be able to wear it for my marathon. I was looking forward to wearing this shirt. I actually can't wear it for anything because its so short it will ride up when i run and will be too uncomfortable to run in it. I think CafePress is trying to save money by not using a lot of material and if the shirt was a few inches longer i would be very satisfied. I will not any clothing from this site again. "

"I ordered some bedding and all came before delivery date and the products are to a high standard. I did have a little issue but got in touch and staff was very helpful and problem solved with in 30 mins. Would definitely recommend and would not hesitate to order again. I know product comes from usa, im in uk and as I say excellent. "

This review was modified by carauk on February 14 2015 10:00:46 AM

"I ordered a stainless steel water bottle. When i placed the order, i paid the extra $8 to guarantee delivery by 2/12/15. I got the order today. Issue is this is a valentines day gift. The outside of the bottle is completely chipped. I cant return it as im giving the gift tonight and its not a situation where i can say to the person "hey i got you something but returned it". Never order from this company. Their product is crap, and their delivery dates are false. "

This review was modified by cohen08 on February 13 2015 08:24:13 AM

"I ordered a pair of personalised boxer shorts for my boyfriend, i was a little worried about the quality of the print on the fabric cause its the first time I've purchased anything from this website, plus i needed it for valentines day so i paid extra for shipping . I was pleasantly surprised when i received my order a lot sooner than i expected, since there was a problem with my credit card that took me two days to fix ! The quality is very good! And it was super cheap! i'd totally recommend it to all my friends and id come back myself. (: Hope my boyfriend loves it as much as i do!"

"The customer service is horrific and confrontational. I placed an order for Christmas that included a set of 4 coffee mugs. When the order arrived only one mug was included so I immediately called and emailed to get the order corrected. Their response was that the set only included one mug and that they were not going to send the additional three. The description stated mug set (4 mugs) and my order conformation even stated 4 mugs (see below). After repeated attempts to get this corrected the item mysteriously went "out of stock" and no one would respond to me. Today the mugs were listed in stock so I called and the lady that talked to me was rude and even accused me of not understanding the description. After I demanded a refund she offered to refund my money and said I could keep the one mug they sent me. Here is the order confirmation. Do you think I was confused? Qty Product ID Item Total
1 67999224 Bumper Sticker Color: White $3.99
1 1295160224 Tennessee Cap Color: Khaki $13.99
1 1049054238 spring_walker_panel Round Ornament $14.50
1 292818526 TWH Stainless Steel Travel Mug $22.50
1 514131506 Rather-Tennessee Walker Stackable Mug Set (4 mugs) Color: Papaya $16.00

Subtotal $70.98
Coupon Discount $14.20
Sales Tax $5.16
Standard Shipping $17.00
Total $78.94

This review was modified by dwb0921 on February 11 2015 11:25:52 AM

"I ordered a birthday card from cafe press. It arrived very well protected and early. The card was printed on REALLY thin and poor quality paper. The envelope was not of good quality either- NOT A PATCH ON MOONPIG!!!! wont be using them again!! "

"I bought one shirt form CafePress and one from Etsy, CafePress shirt was more expensive and charged more for shipping. I received the Etsy shirt yesterday and the CafePress Ground Fedex Tracker indicates delivery on 2/11... Scam .. buy from somewhere else but Never CafePress again ever."

This review was modified by The_Pharoa on February 07 2015 10:52:04 AM

"Vietnam Service Ribbon car magnet. The side borders of green was too narrow in size. Mainly, I was very dissatisfied with because it faded completely in approximately 10 months, while never exposed to long periods of sun. Finish looked good when I received and displayed - - -. Cafepress was no help! I had thrown away order receipt. They said sorry we'll send you another at 1/2 original price. Never lasted! Gerald in Tennessee.

Current item # PID: 650908882

"I am writing in regards to some pet shirts I ordered for my dog. After receiving them I was disappointed to find that the size was to small, even though I followed the sizing chart on the website. After expressing my dissatisfaction in a e-mail survey, Café Press sent me new shirts in a larger size without me even requesting replacements. I was supervised, but this definitely changed my thoughts on ever using Café Press again. I would be happy to use them again for other items and would recommend them to others."

This review was modified by Nico21 on February 06 2015 08:09:59 AM

"Just want to warn future customers of the poor customer services..so please take this in account before you order.. I purchased a pajamas set for my partner for Christmas I got this in November. She loved the pajarmas but after she had worn them about 10 times the bottoms came away at the seams. I contacted cafe press to ask for a replacement and got this reply.. Dear Mark, Thank you for contacting CafePress. I am happy to provide assistance to you at this time. I am sorry your pajamas torn. I would be happy to process the exchange for you, however we have a 30 days return policy upon you receiving the item(s) whereby you can request to have it exchange or for a refund. In addition since the 30 days have passed I will not be able to process the exchange for you. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Your ticket code is LTK11176020420843X. Please use this code in any further communication. Best Regards, Shavina H. Customer Experience Representative. And this is they policy on that 30 day notice Shop from home with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This 30-Day Guarantee gives you plenty of time to check items for color, high-quality, and size for yourself, family and friends. Can't see anything in that statement that suggests it covers faulty goods. Now the UK law states If something is not of satisfactory quality, you have a statutory right under the Sale of Goods Act, to a refund, have it replaced or repaired for free. So they you have it. So if u are looking at buying from these. Might be best to check others companies first."

"I bought an Amazon Local deal before Christmas, went to order the product within 2 weeks, and it was out of stock. Continued to be out of stock for more than a month. Finally, got to order the product, only days before the voucher expired, and was charged shipping, which was included on my voucher. Now, after 4 emails, they are still arguing with me about charging me for shipping, although I have the proof on my credit card. I keep getting condescending emails (with misspelled words), treating me like I don't know how to read a credit card bill. You'd think they'd take care of this just to keep a customer, which they've lost."

This review was modified by LeeSirl on February 01 2015 05:53:40 PM

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!