Stores > CafePress

Customer service: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2016-04-18

Never Again!

"Worked with them by phone and email to use an image. Once approved I received confirmation that all was well. Several days later I go to check the order status - CANCELLED.

I jumped through several of their legal hoops to use our national logo only to have the final product cancelled with no notification.

I will never use CafePress again and hope this saves someone else the hassle.

This review was modified by prplmama on April 18 2016 09:37:34 AM

2016-03-14

Could not be more pleased

"I read the product description incorrectly and my order was not what I wanted. I called the number on my receipt, and the call was answered by an actual person who immediately fixed it. Love them. Good quality and great customer service. "

This review was modified by JLaCha on March 14 2016 10:42:15 AM

2015-12-29

"I had ordered a Yosemite National Park Christmas Ornament from CafePress and was devastated when I opened the bag to find it arrived broken. I am not sure what happened, perhaps it was the mailman who throws things at our doorstep. Whatever the case, I emailed CafePress right away and they responded within hours and within 4 days a brand new one had arrived on my doorstep. I was very touched by the CafePress Teams quick response. Thank you! "

2015-12-27

"I ordered multiple items for Xmas well in enough time. I selected standard shipping. After checkout, I noticed that I was charged the budget shipping fee, and expected arrival after Xmas. I contacted the company. I said that I wanted to cancel the order if it was not going to arrive by Xmas. I got a response that the problem is a bug in their website. They promised to escalate to standard shipping to arrive for Xmas. Well it did NOT. it arrived the day after. Well my kids are already gone back to school and scattered around the country. I sent another email to the company. I want to return the items for a refund. I expect them to pay shipping costs to return. Still no response from them. I would never do business with this company again. I intend to post this review on as many websites as possible. "

This review was modified by Quoahog on December 27 2015 04:46:22 PM

2015-12-27

"Ii placed an order as a Christmas gift was promised it would be here by the 23rd of December it wasn't then I was promised it would be here on the 26th. It wasn't and now I am promised it would be here on the 31st I am still waiting for this item. I don't know I'm thinking we could see it oh I don't know in the spring !!"

2015-12-24

"Low quality mug. Extremely overpriced at £8.

Extremely poor value for money especially with plainfully slow delivery times to the UK.

I ordered a mug as a secret Santa gift and it arrived on the day of the gift exchange which inconvenienced me greatly.

Completely dissatisfied with Cafe Press, would not recommend to anyone.

This review was modified by Faeryfayefaye on December 24 2015 12:28:49 AM

2015-12-17

"I purchased a thermos food container. I chose a design that appeared vivid and clear online. When it arrived, the design printed on the container was so faint you could barely see it on the stainless steel. I called Customer Service and she told me to keep the container (despite my protests that I did not want it) and offered to order another one. I decided to pick a new design that may appear darker on the container. This time, a "cartoon" elephant with the words "I elephants". It just arrived and the design is only slightly better than the first one. Ugg. Was suppose to be a Christmas gift for my daughter. It looks terrible so I will not be giving her this item. Not sure what to do with the 2 food containers...."

This review was modified by girlontherun on December 17 2015 08:40:06 PM

2015-12-17

"I have ordered Christmas gifts from cafepress for the past 2 years and both times had problems with shipping. I thought that since I live in Hawaii it might take a little longer so this year I ordered 2 mugs on BLACK FRIDAY and today December 17th, I have yet to get it!!! I just tracked it and now it says expected delivery date is 12/21/15 when it should have been 12/10/15 (according to my order). NEVER AGAIN!! I've called them to complain and got no where, very poor customer service!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FORM THEM UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO WAIT 1 MONTH TO GET IT!!! HORIBLE!!! "

This review was modified by tkwats on December 17 2015 07:29:04 PM

2015-11-25

"If you plan to buy a gift, then try another place. It takes FOREVER for them to deliver the packages
even with the premium shipping. Very disappointed! I ordered a gift almost a week ago and I have not yet received an email regarding the shipment of the package. What is the point of the premium shipping then?!

This review was modified by BehnamD on November 25 2015 02:01:16 PM

2015-11-13

"I was a little nervous buying on line and from a place that seemed to have some ups and downs in the quality area. Well, I bought a Marine Corps shower curtain for my son, and it is absolutely beautiful. I honestly think that it looks 10 times better in person than it did online. I am completely satisfied. I ordered it only a few days ago, and I had it delivered to my doorstep today. The colors and contrast within this shower curtain leave me speechless. My Marine Corp graduate is going to love his new bathroom when he returns home. Thank you. "

This review was modified by Scheitler on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-04

"I purchased several hundred dollars worth of tshirts to give as gifts last holiday season. While I like their unique designs the quality is the worst I have ever seen. The design decal on EVERY single shirt started cracking and peeling after just one washing! I have ordered from many other sites ($6 shirts, ThinkGeek etc.) The shirts go into the same wash and one year later the shitrst from these other (cheaper) sites are still holding up beautifully. Customer service at Cafe Press refused to acknowledge the problem or give me a refund because I was out of the return period. I had done early shopping (in September) but held the shirts for Christmas. Sadly I will never purchase from them again. Total waste of money."

2015-10-31

"Can I give zero stars??
The wording was fading. Letters from the customizable section of the glasses were missing. When you order online it appears that the letters wrap around the glass, but they actually cut them off. I called on 10/30 and I was told to look for another product, in which the letters would fit and call back. I was told I would receive a credit for $59. I decided to give it another shot. I looked online and called back. This time the rep said they could not honor that credit and offered me a refund of $44. I had to eat the cost of the shipping for their poor product.
I would not use café press or recommend.

2015-10-20

"I requested a refund on a shirt that didn't fit. They immediately processed the refund and told me to keep it! That was awesome not having to mail it back! :)"

2015-10-09

"I ordered a hoody with my Army unit insignia on chest. The picture on the web site looked nice. The hoody I got had the insignia half under the arm pit. Than I remembered, the last time we ordered hats with a print of our unit patch on it. When we got them the insignia was almost on the TOP of the hat. Not over the bill as pictured on the web site. NEVER AGAIN CAFEPRESS... "

2015-10-07

"Found a sweatshirt I had been wanting and couldn't find it anywhere else. When I ordered it I accidentally clicked medium youth instead of an Adult medium. When I got it I emailed them and let them know what happened. With in three hours customer service told me they were sending the correct one and I could keep the old one to avoid shipping costs. No extra charges for all of this and I was the one who made the mistake."

This review was modified by Tjjoseph3 on October 07 2015 11:53:47 AM

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!