Stores > CafePress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"If you plan to buy a gift, then try another place. It takes FOREVER for them to deliver the packages
even with the premium shipping. Very disappointed! I ordered a gift almost a week ago and I have not yet received an email regarding the shipment of the package. What is the point of the premium shipping then?!

This review was modified by BehnamD on November 25 2015 02:01:16 PM

"I was a little nervous buying on line and from a place that seemed to have some ups and downs in the quality area. Well, I bought a Marine Corps shower curtain for my son, and it is absolutely beautiful. I honestly think that it looks 10 times better in person than it did online. I am completely satisfied. I ordered it only a few days ago, and I had it delivered to my doorstep today. The colors and contrast within this shower curtain leave me speechless. My Marine Corp graduate is going to love his new bathroom when he returns home. Thank you. "

This review was modified by Scheitler on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I purchased several hundred dollars worth of tshirts to give as gifts last holiday season. While I like their unique designs the quality is the worst I have ever seen. The design decal on EVERY single shirt started cracking and peeling after just one washing! I have ordered from many other sites ($6 shirts, ThinkGeek etc.) The shirts go into the same wash and one year later the shitrst from these other (cheaper) sites are still holding up beautifully. Customer service at Cafe Press refused to acknowledge the problem or give me a refund because I was out of the return period. I had done early shopping (in September) but held the shirts for Christmas. Sadly I will never purchase from them again. Total waste of money."

"Can I give zero stars??
The wording was fading. Letters from the customizable section of the glasses were missing. When you order online it appears that the letters wrap around the glass, but they actually cut them off. I called on 10/30 and I was told to look for another product, in which the letters would fit and call back. I was told I would receive a credit for $59. I decided to give it another shot. I looked online and called back. This time the rep said they could not honor that credit and offered me a refund of $44. I had to eat the cost of the shipping for their poor product.
I would not use café press or recommend.

"I requested a refund on a shirt that didn't fit. They immediately processed the refund and told me to keep it! That was awesome not having to mail it back! :)"

"I ordered a hoody with my Army unit insignia on chest. The picture on the web site looked nice. The hoody I got had the insignia half under the arm pit. Than I remembered, the last time we ordered hats with a print of our unit patch on it. When we got them the insignia was almost on the TOP of the hat. Not over the bill as pictured on the web site. NEVER AGAIN CAFEPRESS... "

"Found a sweatshirt I had been wanting and couldn't find it anywhere else. When I ordered it I accidentally clicked medium youth instead of an Adult medium. When I got it I emailed them and let them know what happened. With in three hours customer service told me they were sending the correct one and I could keep the old one to avoid shipping costs. No extra charges for all of this and I was the one who made the mistake."

This review was modified by Tjjoseph3 on October 07 2015 11:53:47 AM

"Very unhappy with my order. I ordered two bumper stickers, both were faded horribly. It appeared that they were printed and immediately put into the packaging with the receipt on top. Half of the ink had faded from the bumper stickers onto the receipt. I never again will order from this site. They are obviously very careless. "

This review was modified by Liiiinnnsss on September 26 2015 08:16:00 AM

"Had an Amazon Local deal for a personalized flask. Uploaded a photo of myself standing in my doorway on Super Bowl Sunday. "Super Bowl XLV - 02.06.11" above the photo and "Packers 31 - Steelers 25" below. They "pended" the photo, because I was holding a Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss beer bottle with the label facing the camera. Those gutless wonders cancelled my order in response to my explanation that I neither work for Leinie's nor sell their products...I was just having a pre-game beer! What a worthless, spineless company full of pee pants attorneys, apparently."

This review was modified by TedZeck on August 20 2015 04:25:35 PM

"Ordered 3 t-shirts on 7/31/15, received them on 8/8. Two were perfect, but one was printed off-center and slightly crooked. I filled out their return request form on 8/10. They emailed me on 8/11, saying they were sorry and that they would send a replacement (no return necessary). Received replacement today, 8/14, with a centered/level print. A few years ago, I had the same thing happen where the design on front was not centered and they replaced it promptly back then as well without me having to send the original back. So they are 2 for 2 in resolving my issues and they did so professionally and expeditiously. I look forward to ordering more shirts from them in the future."

"Ordered some small, flat refrigerator magnets. Shipping was $12.50 for something that should be free or < $5. The shipping was nearly as much as the product and it will be only a small envelope to ship - ridiculous. Won't be ordering from here any more unless they reduce their shipping fees."

"Ordered to small cards which I arrived when stated however very poor quality, cards are paper thin that they can't be placed anywhere to stand. Decided not to use as they looked cheap although they were not."

This review was modified by Gaylec on August 08 2015 07:14:53 AM

"Bought a card for my dad's 80th birthday but it looks like its been printed on a home computer. Now in the recycle bin...."

This review was modified by Ellie_f1 on May 21 2015 01:13:48 AM

"I ordered 6 MOTs(microwave oven transformer) and I got 6 pictures. Is my fault somehow I did not check the reviews."

This review was modified by dbelen2003 on April 10 2015 09:11:43 AM

"I ordered a show curtain from cafe express. It was shipped on time & I received it early however.. I wasn't happy with the print of the design. It looked different on the web site. I got in touch with their customer service within a few days & they were great! They sent a replacement / exchange within a few days! I had nothing to complain about & based on how they handled my issue..I would order something else again."

This review was modified by Ktswalker76 on April 06 2015 10:04:37 AM

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!