Stores > CafePress

650-655-3000

Product & services pricing Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CafePress by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

Poor Quality Products & Sloppy attention to detail

"I ordered two printed shower curtains (to use as scenic backdrops). The production information states that they may "vary slightly" from the picture...they were NOT EVEN CLOSE! The colors were very washed out and the detail on one was VERY different from the picture. There is no invoice in the package (and this was the only thing I ordered). Customer service was ok but seemed bored and indifferent so it remains to be seen if I will actually get refunded."

2017-06-15

DO NOT sell with cafepress

"DO NOT sell with cafepress. After years with them, they just closed my shop due to my geographical location and they do not even pay you any pending commission. I have to say, very disappointed of cafe press. I will definitely say negative things from now on about cafepress. NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE. "

2017-06-09

Bent license plate.

"I ordered a license plate for friend as a gift. It was packaged in a card board envelope. There was no card board in side or bubble package material to prevent it from bending. I was a first time customer with a bent license place."

2017-06-04

Shrink

"I ordered a t-shirt, it came as expected in a timely manner. The printing was crooked so they offered to send another one. Good service for replacement, but what they don't mention is that the s-shirts will shrink about 2 whole sizes when washed. They need to warn people about this."

2017-05-25

Excellent!

"I've placed several orders. They always arrive quickly. The t shirts are excellent quality and the design never peels. The sizes are always plenty big. I love this company

2017-04-25

Misleading marketing!

"Searched CANADIAN vendors. Cafepress.ca comes up. Browsed, debated, decided, checked out--only to get a crazy shipping $$ bcuz they're NOT in Canada. Search engines are misled by their .ca domain. Total time-wasting bait n switch. NOT COOL. NO RESPECT. "

2017-04-06

Canceled My Order!

"I ordered a shirt for my soon to be 3 year old daughter, who loves the Golden Girls. These **** hats canceled my order with no explanation and no email to even tell me they did so!! I was waiting and kept telling my daughter something special was coming. I finally looked back at my original order email and clicked track package and it said it was canceled. I have yet to check my account for the refund. These people are a **** joke an ruined my daughters birthday!! I will NEVER try to order here again. Judging by the reviews, that's not a bad idea. "

2017-03-30

Crappy product put together by crappy people

"The lettering was off to one side of the shirt the color of the letters was too light there is a pair of scissors that you can't even see because they're not colored in when I emailed CafePress to see if they could switch the ink color to Black instead of neon green I was sent an email that says we no longer carry that style of shirt but they sent it to me anyways bad customer service I'm not satisfied at all with the t-shirt that is supposed to be a men's large but proves that it's not I won't buy from them again"

2017-03-16

Bad digimark/pixelated printing

"Purchased 2 shirts, won't wear either because the look like **** "iron-ons""

2017-02-17

Shopkeepers Beware

"I first opened a shop with Cafepress when they first started this site many years ago. Now, they are scamming shopkeepers by giving them less than what they are supposed to get for profit.

Watch every sale you make and see if the profit is less than what it is supposed to be. It looks like they have been scamming shopkeepers for a while. I noticed my profits were 50% less. I called and asked what is going on. They said that it is a technical error. However, they never fixed the error months later. My account still shows 50% less profit.

They also said that this technical error happened before, which made me more suspicious that they are still having this so-called error months later and they have not fixing it.

So, I researched online and found out that other shopkeepers are experiencing the same thing. So, I closed my shop.

BEWARE!

2017-01-29

LOVE MY LICENSE PLATE

"I ordered two license plates (one for my vehicle and one for my husband's)...They are the BEST! Great products and fast delivery! Will definitely send my friends to this company for their shopping and will be returning myself! Thank you Cafe Press .... YOU ROCK!"

2017-01-28

The Grinch that stole Christmas

"I ordered a T shirt from them only to be sent the wrong size . I contacted them straight away and the promised to send a replacement . Weeks went by and still no replacement . I contacted them again only to be given a different delivery date . Once again this date has past and still no delivery . I would never shop here again or recommend them to anyone else . They are scam artists and liars . This bunch of morons couldn't run a chuck raffle never mind a company "

2017-01-26

Beyond My Expectations

"I'd done a considerable amount of research on this site, unable to come up with a consensus as everyone said it's unsatisfactory or extraordinary. I took my chances and orders a Criminal Minds sweater, expecting it to be tight and of standard quality. However, unlike the majority of reviews, I either lucked out or the reviewers were unlucky. The shipping took 4 less days than the one stated on my order confirmation and the sweater, although snug (I should've ordered a size up, it said that in the description) was of great quality for its price. If you're iffy on ordering, I say go for it. Would recommend."

2017-01-13

You should be a SHAME of yourselves!

"I brought a RN license plate holder for 19.99 and S/H $6.49. The holder is made of some very thin sheet metal that you could have placed in an envelope for $2.Its not even worth my time and money to send back. This is jus some stupid garbage I brought and I will never shop with this company again. A lesson learned! Shame on you!"

2016-12-26

They ****

"When placing my order I immediately realized I had sent the item to myself. A stupid mistake yes, but then I began the process of immediately trying to rectify. Due to time difference (I am in the USA) I sent an email. Then tried to call within hours; several times only to be cut off as too busy, try again later the auto answer states. FO I say. You ****. Will not use again, nor will I recommend. I now have to send babk to the UK. "

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!