Stores > CafePress

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.68/10 2.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review CafePress by clicking a star below.
2017-03-16

Bad digimark/pixelated printing

"Purchased 2 shirts, won't wear either because the look like **** "iron-ons""

This review was modified by originalmattman on March 16 2017 06:15:01 AM

2017-02-17

Shopkeepers Beware

"I first opened a shop with Cafepress when they first started this site many years ago. Now, they are scamming shopkeepers by giving them less than what they are supposed to get for profit.

Watch every sale you make and see if the profit is less than what it is supposed to be. It looks like they have been scamming shopkeepers for a while. I noticed my profits were 50% less. I called and asked what is going on. They said that it is a technical error. However, they never fixed the error months later. My account still shows 50% less profit.

They also said that this technical error happened before, which made me more suspicious that they are still having this so-called error months later and they have not fixing it.

So, I researched online and found out that other shopkeepers are experiencing the same thing. So, I closed my shop.

BEWARE!

This review was modified by janedoe12 on February 17 2017 12:45:01 AM

2017-01-29

LOVE MY LICENSE PLATE

"I ordered two license plates (one for my vehicle and one for my husband's)...They are the BEST! Great products and fast delivery! Will definitely send my friends to this company for their shopping and will be returning myself! Thank you Cafe Press .... YOU ROCK!"

This review was modified by alesiacosby on January 29 2017 04:15:02 AM

2017-01-28

The Grinch that stole Christmas

"I ordered a T shirt from them only to be sent the wrong size . I contacted them straight away and the promised to send a replacement . Weeks went by and still no replacement . I contacted them again only to be given a different delivery date . Once again this date has past and still no delivery . I would never shop here again or recommend them to anyone else . They are scam artists and liars . This bunch of morons couldn't run a chuck raffle never mind a company "

This review was modified by jakesmyboy on January 28 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-26

Beyond My Expectations

"I'd done a considerable amount of research on this site, unable to come up with a consensus as everyone said it's unsatisfactory or extraordinary. I took my chances and orders a Criminal Minds sweater, expecting it to be tight and of standard quality. However, unlike the majority of reviews, I either lucked out or the reviewers were unlucky. The shipping took 4 less days than the one stated on my order confirmation and the sweater, although snug (I should've ordered a size up, it said that in the description) was of great quality for its price. If you're iffy on ordering, I say go for it. Would recommend."

This review was modified by kgpacifier on January 26 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-13

You should be a SHAME of yourselves!

"I brought a RN license plate holder for 19.99 and S/H $6.49. The holder is made of some very thin sheet metal that you could have placed in an envelope for $2.Its not even worth my time and money to send back. This is jus some stupid garbage I brought and I will never shop with this company again. A lesson learned! Shame on you!"

This review was modified by sarahgrimes68 on January 28 2017 07:49:10 PM

2016-12-26

They ****

"When placing my order I immediately realized I had sent the item to myself. A stupid mistake yes, but then I began the process of immediately trying to rectify. Due to time difference (I am in the USA) I sent an email. Then tried to call within hours; several times only to be cut off as too busy, try again later the auto answer states. FO I say. You ****. Will not use again, nor will I recommend. I now have to send babk to the UK. "

This review was modified by kh-37908 on January 28 2017 07:49:19 PM

2016-12-23

Liers and Cheats

"Deserves less than 1 star.
I ordered one cup on December 13th. They promised to have it delivered to me by the 23rd as it was a christmas present. I even paid extra money for shipping to make it happen. I emailed and called them after the item was not shipped in timely manner. All emails were guaranteed to be replied to within 48 hrs. 2 weeks later I have yet to receive a reply. They assured me over the phone that the item would be "processed, shipped, and delivered by december 23rd." So I elected not to cancel the order as I trusted them. Big mistake. I finally received notification that my item had been sent on December 22nd with an estimated delivery date for december 29th. This company is a bunch of liers and cheats. I would never recommend them nor will I ever be doing business with them again. This business should not exist. Try zazzle instead

This review was modified by rustyshakelford2 on January 28 2017 07:49:25 PM

2016-12-20

Bad Quality! Don't Recommend

"I recently bought a long sleeve shirt for my brothers christmas present.
1) The tee-shirt quality is horrible, it is very itchy, and the whole front feels like it is not cotton. It feels like it has a patch on the whole front, not a comfy tee-shirt.
2) The design/patch is off centered.
3) Paying 30$ for one tee-shirt, I would expect better quality. Never buying from here again.

This review was modified by em_liz_day on January 28 2017 07:49:31 PM

2016-12-19

It's a SCAM! - CafePress uses you to drive traffic to their own merchandise.

"We started a store in CafePress.com to sell T-shirt designs during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. CafePress instructed us to start our own "store" within their website so we could get a commission from each sale. We spent a considerable amount of time placing our artwork on the t-shirt models, coffee cups, clocks, etc. We promoted each item heavily on Facebook, and other social media.

Everything seemed to work for a few days until the company blocked the purchase links for each item in our "store." Our customers were unable to purchase our items because the links were down. Customers could then be redirected to CafePress's home page where buyers could purchase CafePress items (that gave us no commission). In other words, our networking brought customers to CafePress's website, but our customers weren't able to buy our products, so we were unable to collect a commission.

CafePress is using designers to drive traffic to their website but will disable the sale links in individual designer's "store" at any time without notice or valid excuse. This forces customers to search CafePress’ website and perhaps buy something else directly from CafePress.

I have contacted CafePress several times in order to resolve this problem but they haven't responded in anyway whatsoever.

This review was modified by OliveJewels on January 28 2017 07:49:46 PM

2016-12-14

Cancelled Order with No Notice or Explanation

"I placed a custom order for 2 t-shirts on 12/6. I received an email confirmation the same day. By 12/14 I still had no shipping confirmation email, so I clicked on my order to see the status. It showed "cancelled," but I hadn't cancelled it. I called the customer service number, but the man said he couldn't see why it was cancelled and I would have to email another department, who only worked on certain days & times. I was never even sent an email to tell me the order was cancelled. I would never again order from them - undependable!"

This review was modified by malibar on December 14 2016 01:20:43 PM

2016-12-07

"Very nice and responsive customer service staff; but, there is a problem somewhere.

Countless hours went into creating a large number of designs. In SIX MONTHS have sold one sticker - for a whole 19 cents to come to us - maybe.

Talked with another designer who makes about $50 or more PER MONTH, who said her sales sometimes suddenly stop. She calls the company to report it and suddenly her sales start up again.

I am very disappointed with Cafe Press. I'm assuming my designs have not sold and the shop somehow hidden or blocked because I am a conservative, Christian with designs of the same nature. Liberal designs abound on the site.

Out of our numerous designs, at least a couple should have sold - other people expressed they liked the designs.

Is it the high prices? Our commission rate is set at 10% - the lowest possible.

Would love to be proven wrong with a lot of sales since the majority of the profit (if any is ever earned) is to go towards making a 95-year-old family members house, wheelchair accessible and to pay for other very expensive, needed repairs.

http://www.cafepress.com/bearpawgeneralstore .

I have purchased some products in the past - the quality was fairly good. Could have been better if the designer (me) had done a better job way back then (during my past failed attempt with the company. - Just as well since my images could have been better back then). Following templates makes a huge difference.

2016-11-22

Never again!

"Really disgusted. Placed three orders for custom ornaments. One order they said they did not receive even though I had an email receipt, one because they could not print the photos (the problem is, there were no photos) they were already pre-printed on the ornament and the third arrived late even with extra cost for shipping. These were gifts for people coming to my home on Thanksgiving. Called customer service and asked to speak with manager. Promised she would call me back. She never did! Well, never again for you CafePress. You really ****. "

2016-11-05

WOULDN'T PASS MARINE INSPECTION

"Purchased a hat from Cafe Express, the squadron logo
was off center, nonexistent
Quality Control.

This review was modified by Jarhead49 on November 05 2016 02:24:41 PM

2016-10-19

Additional postage fee paid by recipient

"I ordered pyjamas as a present. When they arrived the recipient had to pay additional postage fee. I was not made aware of this during the purchase of the product. Furthermore I paid a postage fee that I thought would cover the complete delivery.

Hence I am very disappointed and cannot recommend CafePress products to anyone else in Europe.

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!