• Address: 1850 Gateway Drive San Mateo, CA 94904

Product & services pricing Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"I bought two of the same mugs. I received the order very fast, but sadly both of the mugs have really severe damage, on them. I wanted to make a good gift to my parents but i really cant, because they are not pretty. I contacted the customer support to see if they could resolve this issue, they haven't been able to help, all they said was we are sorry for this problem"

modified review This review was modified by vladprokop54 on November 13 2014 10:20:29 AM

"I usually never leave reviews for online companies. However, I was so impressed by Cafe Press that I felt like I owed them a good review.

I ordered a t-shirt online and my order was shipped the next day and I received it two days later.

The quality of the t-shirt and the printing was very good. However, the size was a bit too big. I filled out an exchange request online and a customer service rep contacted me within 24 hours and offered to ship my new shirt at no additional charge, which I received in 3 days. They also let me keep the t-shirt that I initially received. I was super impressed by their customer service and will definitely buy from them again.

modified review This review was modified by Marsbarz24 on November 05 2014 05:46:38 PM

"Smooth transactions and fast shipping with CafePress. Wide selection of products. Solidly 4 stars"

"The product I got was okay (2 stars) but these people are scammers. Part of their terms of service is an opt-in to a $9.95/month subscription to their "services" whatever those may be. I probably never opened one of their emails after my original purchase and was charged $9.95 four times. The charge didn't stick out as unusual until the 4th time because I hadn't made any purchases over the last few days. I had to do research online to even figure out who the charge was from. I immediately called to cancel the subscription and told them I would be disputing the charges through my bank. Out $40 for nothing unless my bank reverses the charges. Pissed. Scammers. "

"I already complained once about the service of cafepress, and no one took it to heart. About a week ago I tried to buy items on line. It was IMPOSSIBLE to buy on line. When asked my opinion of my recent experience, I sent a reply to them and their survey service about this experience. The following is what I wrote and the reply I received. At it's best, it was amusing; at it's worst, a tragic indictment of this company and the personnel they employ. Please read on...

I told them it was impossible to shop on line with their website and this needed to be fixed. This is the actual response sent to me by cafepress...
Reply from CafePress

2 days ago
Peter,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had complications placing your order.

We do see the order was placed, so maybe not so impossible. But we are terribly sorry to hear this.

If you have any more issues placing an order or with this order. You can reach us Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm (est) at 1-877-809-1659 or email us your order information to social@cafepress.com for further assistance.

To the idiot who wrote this... the order was placed by phone AFTER 40 minutes of not being able to purchase on line. It was IMPOSSIBLE to do this on line. Further, with this reply, I am now putting a hold on the credit card for these items as I intend to return them and discontinue all business with this subpar company.

modified review This review was modified by peterj1000 on October 18 2014 12:32:22 PM

"Good at first, but accidently gave a slightly wrong address and emailed them chasing to see how we can do this online or if any contact can be made to still get the package... and haven't heard back. Not happy."

modified review This review was modified by sheleilad on August 01 2013 11:21:17 PM

"quslity of product was great! got my shipment very quickly. will definitely order from cafepress again."

modified review This review was modified by robininga on August 01 2013 08:29:40 AM

"CafePress customer service is awesome! There are different shirts depending on the design you choose. Men's, Women's, unisex, fitted, American Apparel etc. Sometimes it makes sizing a challenge, because they fit differently depending on what type shirt it is... That being said, if the shirt does not work for you, they have an incredible return policy that can not be beat! I have ordered many t-shirts from them and some are better quality than others, but they are always quick to try and make you happy with a different shirt. With the many, many fun designs to order from and other items, i know I will be ordering again and again. Oh, also, I have always received my package BEFORE the estimated arrival date. Always a happy surprise!"

modified review This review was modified by happyshopper1000 on August 01 2013 06:36:53 AM

"Good quality products. Very quick delivery. I was surprise how easy it was, ordering online and receiving the package. Will definitely use the service again! Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by Isabelle29 on August 01 2013 05:31:16 AM

"They always ship quickly and their customer service is exceptional. This particular item was too big and they replaced it at no charge. I love Cafepress and would not hesitate to shop here again. My only complaint is that some of their products are pricey. Again customer service is great!"

"One issue arose... I wanted to pay add'l shipping for fast delivery to an alternate address (where I was to be vacationing). And, in the shipping address area, I DID specify the alt address. But, upon email stating merch had been sent out, somehow the package was still being delivered to home/billing address!
I called to say NO.. send it to vacation address. They said too late, already out the door. Small snafu... BUT properly resolved when rep apologized and immediately waived the add'l shipping charge. But I was bummed cuz wouldn't get it til home from vacation and would need to have neighbor keep an eye out for the package.
But, in the end, because of the fast delivery, it arrived at home address the day before we left for vacation.
BOTTOM LINE... customer service policy and execution was excellent. I'll definitely buy again...but I may stay away from trying to ship anywhere but home/billing address.

modified review This review was modified by CafePressFan on July 31 2013 11:27:11 AM

"I had an order which was fulfilled extremely fast and one of the t-shirts was custom. That was great, but I ordered some jr ringer t-shirts and one of them was washed and did some major shrinking. Not very happy with that and my daughter can't wear it now. All the other shirts that I have will hung to air dry."

modified review This review was modified by crobin630 on July 17 2013 05:54:34 PM

"CafePress created a great souvenir, a pillow which I gave as a gift to a sick colleague. I have cheered up a number of people with wonderful souvenirs made by CafePress. I consider CafePress to be a significant technological breakthrough."

modified review This review was modified by bar-dahl on July 17 2013 03:22:11 PM

"Very disappointed. When we received our Argentina Flag Gear Oval Sticker, the flag was printed off centered and ended up cutting off part of the flag. "

modified review This review was modified by mobyryan on July 15 2013 05:44:08 AM

"The quality of the screen printing was average at best. One t-shirt ordered had different phrasing than that which was advertised. Another t-shirt cut off the edges of the screen printing. Horrible merchandise, I absolutely do not recommend ordering from café press."

modified review This review was modified by saynotocafepress on July 18 2013 09:30:42 PM

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!