Write a review »
    • Address: 1850 Gateway Drive San Mateo, CA 94904
    • Phone: 650-655-3000

"Good at first, but accidently gave a slightly wrong address and emailed them chasing to see how we can do this online or if any contact can be made to still get the package... and haven't heard back. Not happy."

modified review This review was modified by sheleilad on August 01 2013 11:21:17 PM

"quslity of product was great! got my shipment very quickly. will definitely order from cafepress again."

modified review This review was modified by robininga on August 01 2013 08:29:40 AM

"CafePress customer service is awesome! There are different shirts depending on the design you choose. Men's, Women's, unisex, fitted, American Apparel etc. Sometimes it makes sizing a challenge, because they fit differently depending on what type shirt it is... That being said, if the shirt does not work for you, they have an incredible return policy that can not be beat! I have ordered many t-shirts from them and some are better quality than others, but they are always quick to try and make you happy with a different shirt. With the many, many fun designs to order from and other items, i know I will be ordering again and again. Oh, also, I have always received my package BEFORE the estimated arrival date. Always a happy surprise!"

modified review This review was modified by happyshopper1000 on August 01 2013 06:36:53 AM

"Good quality products. Very quick delivery. I was surprise how easy it was, ordering online and receiving the package. Will definitely use the service again! Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by Isabelle29 on August 01 2013 05:31:16 AM

"They always ship quickly and their customer service is exceptional. This particular item was too big and they replaced it at no charge. I love Cafepress and would not hesitate to shop here again. My only complaint is that some of their products are pricey. Again customer service is great!"

"One issue arose... I wanted to pay add'l shipping for fast delivery to an alternate address (where I was to be vacationing). And, in the shipping address area, I DID specify the alt address. But, upon email stating merch had been sent out, somehow the package was still being delivered to home/billing address!
I called to say NO.. send it to vacation address. They said too late, already out the door. Small snafu... BUT properly resolved when rep apologized and immediately waived the add'l shipping charge. But I was bummed cuz wouldn't get it til home from vacation and would need to have neighbor keep an eye out for the package.
But, in the end, because of the fast delivery, it arrived at home address the day before we left for vacation.
BOTTOM LINE... customer service policy and execution was excellent. I'll definitely buy again...but I may stay away from trying to ship anywhere but home/billing address.

modified review This review was modified by CafePressFan on July 31 2013 11:27:11 AM

"I had an order which was fulfilled extremely fast and one of the t-shirts was custom. That was great, but I ordered some jr ringer t-shirts and one of them was washed and did some major shrinking. Not very happy with that and my daughter can't wear it now. All the other shirts that I have will hung to air dry."

modified review This review was modified by crobin630 on July 17 2013 05:54:34 PM

"CafePress created a great souvenir, a pillow which I gave as a gift to a sick colleague. I have cheered up a number of people with wonderful souvenirs made by CafePress. I consider CafePress to be a significant technological breakthrough."

modified review This review was modified by bar-dahl on July 17 2013 03:22:11 PM

"Very disappointed. When we received our Argentina Flag Gear Oval Sticker, the flag was printed off centered and ended up cutting off part of the flag. "

modified review This review was modified by mobyryan on July 15 2013 05:44:08 AM

"The quality of the screen printing was average at best. One t-shirt ordered had different phrasing than that which was advertised. Another t-shirt cut off the edges of the screen printing. Horrible merchandise, I absolutely do not recommend ordering from café press."

modified review This review was modified by saynotocafepress on July 18 2013 09:30:42 PM

"I cannot rate the product itself, as it was a gift. However, sweatshirt appeared high quality. Service, communication and delivery were excellent."

modified review This review was modified by kischroeder on July 11 2013 03:15:39 PM

"Ordered a hoodie a few weeks ago and when I got it, it was too big. I called to find out how to exchange for a smaller size and they just sent me the new size with no charge and let me keep the big one. So awesome that I didn't have to go through the hassle of sending it back or pay for shipping or anything. The customer service was great and the hoodie was awesome too! Will definately order again."

modified review This review was modified by chelseamorgan1991 on July 06 2013 02:11:05 AM

"I love CafePress because they offer unusual one-of-kind items that I could never find in a store. For example, my son has been an intense Barry Manilow Fan since he was 3 years old, so when we were having the baby shower for his wife, I wanted an item that said "I Love Barry," and I found a bib with this Logo at CafePress. When the baby was close to arriving, i wanted shirts for the new Mom and Dad, so I ordered them form CafePress. Now that the baby is here, and I will be the full time babysitter for my grandson, who is my first grandchild, I wanted a "Grandma" shirt, so I went back to CafePress and ordered the shirt that states, "This Grandma belongs to Alex" with a boy stick figure. I also ordered a "My First 4th of July" bib. I love this site! "

modified review This review was modified by MarieGironda on June 26 2013 04:21:21 PM

"NOT happy!! Purchased Emily the Strange t-shirts from you for the first time, and one is obviously faulty! Do you not have any quality control? Were you hoping we wouldn't notice?
I emailed for a returns number 6 days ago and nothing! Are you waiting for the 14 days to be up so I can't claim for faulty goods??? Disgusting customer service - will never buy Cafepress again EVER!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Kaxas101 on June 19 2013 07:34:39 PM

"There have been ups and downs but overall very good and they are easy to deal with over the phone. when there was a copyright logo issue, i called them up and resolved it easily. Ive ordered many times and twice i got an error in the print, however they sent replacements at no cost right away. Their customer service has been great and with the exception of a couple shirts the quality has been great."

modified review This review was modified by bmxracing on June 19 2013 05:46:00 PM

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!