• Cache

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2015-03-06

"Cache lacks in people skills, no wonder they are closing so many stores and frankly, I hope they go out of business. I wanted to return a blouse that I purchased at Westfield Mall in Clearwater, a store that recently closed, so I tried to exchange it for a larger size at International Mall in Tampa and was told that they could not do it. So the idiots would rather have a blouse sit at their store rather than to do the right thing and let the customer exchange it and enjoy wearing it and thereby keep the customer. I have spent a lot of money at Cachet but that will no longer be the case. Terrible management! They would rather be penny wise and dollar foolish. "

2015-02-15

"Cache's sizes are all over the place. I typically wear size S. This time I ordered a "S" dress, but it was so big that I can swim in it. I asked for store credit because the size is wrong. They did not let me do it. So an expensive dress is wasted just like that. I will not order from cache.com any more."

This review was modified by Unsatisfied2015 on February 15 2015 03:47:00 PM

2015-01-10

"I purchased several dresses, jeans, sweaters, and purse during the holidays ...in other words I spent quite a bit of money on-line and my local store in Texas. Two items were a final sale ordered on-line and and I had zero idea that if they did not fit once I received them there was absolutely no exchange or refund granted to the customer. After I contacted corporate to consider my situation for a refund or an exchange they failed miserably to do anything except offer me a very insulting 10% on any future purchases. I will do my best to refrain from future purchases from this store..this is not good customer service at all. One would think that if you spent nearly a thousand or more dollars the very least they could have offered me as loyal customer an exchange since the items were never worn and still had their tags on and I went to the store immediately for a refund or exchange. So I am out $105.00 plus dollars now....not good Cache!"

2015-01-09

"I wrote to cache several months ago. A representative left a message and promised to help. Since then I have called and emailed several times. I spend thousands annually in Cache and I am shocked at the abysmal customer service below is the original email sent :

Message: I have been a loyal cache customer for years and shop in many caches when I travel. I was in south beach and purchased a bunch of stuff on Lincoln rd. I wore one of the dresses that I absolutely love. The problem is it started pilling after one wear. I planned to reorder it on line and then returning the defective one but I noticed on my receipt that it is final sale. Is this anything that can be done in this sort of situation? Please advise
Estelle

This review was modified by Chacha3869 on January 09 2015 07:55:41 PM

2014-11-12

"Hello,

Yesterday I got an email with an offer - 50$ off the dresses. It was valid till midnight and I had time to order at 10pm. At cache.com this code was also displayed at the top. When I tried to order a dress it was saying this code is invalid. I think they have some problems with timezones. When I call them today they said they can't do anything about that. Very very disappointing."

2014-10-04

"Nov 25-2012 i bought 2 dresses for someone. One dress was returning on December 2012. That dress cost $CAD 124.10 but Cache pay back only $CAD91.79 I email & call many time but all of them just want to be bullshit & did not pay back in full. They still owe me $CAD32.31 . They are really very BAD BAD BAD company. People should never do shopping with www.cache.com"

Share Cache's store rating

Cache is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cache is not a merchant member
Cache does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!