Cables and Connector Technologies Reviews - callcct.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 11 reviews

Cables and Connector Technologies is not a merchant member
Cables and Connector Technologies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was looking for a place that sales bulk cable and connectors cheap and I finally found callcct.com. They are great. I ordered 1000' of Cat5e and some connectors for them. The quality is great and they shipped the cable fast. I'll be buying all my cable from them."

"Shipping was quick with the 50ft Cat5e crossover cable I bought being shipped in a Priority Mail box. Excellent price, high quality product, easy to use site, and quick shipping. I would definitely order from them again."

South Carolina

"This is my second or third order from these guys. I was missing one of the items I ordered and called them toll-free to see if they would correct it. I received the missing item within a couple days. I will be doing business with them in the future. I miss the free shipping, but their shipping rates are pretty low compared to other sites I've shopped at."

"I've bought items from this merchant for the past few months. Every time I got the item with out problem, shipped quickly, and packed very well.

Overall a very good experience.

"Excellent reseller of almost all types of PC cables. I found some harder to find longer cables for a great deal (like power cables). My only complaint (which is minor) is that their website likes to forget your order if you click their logo in the top left corner. Other than that, the purchase was painless and the product was shipped very quickly."

"Ordered a bunch of 1-port wall plates, Cat5e jacks, a punch down tool and 1000ft of Cat5e cable. They had good prices and I saw good reviews of them online. Got everything via USP ground (free) in 3 days. No complaints on service other than my Cat5e box was banged up a bit via UPS. I have suggested to them that they put their cable in a secondary box. I'd shop there again."

"Ordered 4 ethernet cables from them on 5-9-04. Had free shipping on order of $10 or more. Good prices for the cables. Received cables on 5-14-04. Would order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by DoktorWho on May 24 2004 05:34:06 PM

"Very good, hassle free transaction. Good (automated) e-mail communication regarding ordering and shipping. Got my order of rounded cables in one day!"

"Tried to order once and had an Internet Explorer error. Second attempt, received an automated e-mail instantly to let me know they'd received my order.

Free shipping was first class US Mail in a padded envelope, so no complaints there. Cables + adapter were individually wrapped, brand new.

Unfortunately USB->PS/2 adapter (keyboard) was incompatible with my CoolerMaster aluminum, but I'm pretty certain it was the KB and not the adapter.

Anyways, if I ever need over $10 of cable again I'll probably be going to them, even if I do have to pay sales tax. (How come they have to be the one and only internet company in Ohio?)

"I have been ordering from this company for a while now.

They are very quick about sending out your order, their products are great, the prices are outstanding and the sales staff are helpful.

I've ordered a patch panel from them, CAT5 connectors, a crimp tool and computer cables from them. None of my orders were incorrect and all the products have worked wonderfully.

I highly recommend them.

"Very good prices prompt shipping
everything arrived in good order
would buy from again