CableWholesale Reviews - cablewholesale.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.51/10 2,218 reviews

CableWholesale is a merchant member
CableWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,218)

"Well written catalog description helped me locate the correct product for my need."

"Delivered on time plus a high quality product Will send others you way. Good Bye Best Buy"

"prompt delivery, excellent product."

"Always helpful and knowledgeable about the producst. I forgot to update my billig address for my credit card and they sent me an email letting me know what happened so I could update and they coudl ship the order. That is awesome!! Thanks CableWholesale."

"very pleased with my purchase."

"website easy to use, well organized, large selection"

"fast, hassle free and a great price. I'd use these guys again."

"exactly what i needed at a good price"

"Process was fairly easy and fast and parts were delivered quickly and on time.

"Quick, accurate and correct. "

"Shipped and received when promised. Good pricing and excellent availability. All cables worked as specified."

"Hi.
I ordered 75 ft ethernet cable for home. The web site worked great. I was able to find what I was looking for and place the order easily.
It arrived on time.
Thanks! Neil

Rating 8/104/5

"Never got back to me saying that you were holding up the whole order to fill it at once. Three week hold up. But once I mailed and questioned the hold up, persons jumped on the order and shipped what was in stock."

"The cable works great, ordering , delivery was as promised. I would have no problem ordering products again."

Rating 4/102/5

"When I placed my order the description said it would be available in 2-3 days. I received an email on 4/2 after placing my order that it was on on back order and would ship in 2-3 business days. Today 4/9 has been 5 business days and I have received no shipping notification. "