• CableWholesale

• Phone: 888-212-8295
    • Customer Support: 888-212-8295
    • Business Hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 925-455-0808

"Very good website. Very good products and very good prices!!"

This review was modified by Yvoncita on June 13 2014 08:24:10 PM

"It was easy to find the item I needed on the website, and delivery was handled very quickly. Nothing better than an easy online purchase!"

"I apologize, but I have misplaced the name of the representative that assisted me with these orders. However, I would like to point out that she was very professional and extremely helpful. I made a mistake on my original online order, she treated me with respect and made the necessary changes immediately. She is definitely an asset to your team. Thank you Rep. "

"The lead time was awesome! I placed my order on 5/7/14. IT SHIPPED ON 5/8/14 AND RECEIVED ON 5/9/14. Great job Cable Wholesale!"

"Everything is great except I hate the continual survey requests until I fill one out, it seems. Then it starts all over the next purchase."

"Exactly as ordered, fast delivery, great price!"

"Quick & easy ordering process! Fast delivery too1"

"Quick delivery and they called to let me know the order was being split and partially shipped from another location. The cables were received in time for the project."

"Items not in stock. Had to cancel and order from somewhere else. Items on website did not show out of stock."

"Very satisfied with the quickness of the delivery and how it was packaged. Would do business with CableWholesale again in the future...Blessings, Theresa"

"Great product, great price, shipped immediately and I received it in just a few days with standard shipping. Can't ask for much better than that."

"Got exactly what I ordered in a timely fashion."

"Great service! Received 2 days after placing order."

"Awesome service and full delivery of product. I'll be back! Some parts were back-ordered but it only delayed shipment a couple of days. Now that's service!!!!"

"My order came quickly And correctly"

Share CableWholesale's store rating

CableWholesale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CableWholesale is not a merchant member
CableWholesale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!