Stores > CableWholesale

sales@cablewholesale.com
      888-212-8295

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CableWholesale by clicking a star below.
2017-10-20

CableWholesale-Excells

"My experience online with CableWholesale was excellent. The website layout was simple,informative and fast.
I was able to find exactly the product I wanted,register and checkout in a breeze. I spent less than 5 minutes placing my order.
I was very surprised with the product listings and availability. I do a lot of electronic repairs of various types. This company has many of the products I need and use.
They responded by e-mail with in minutes of my order. Again,I was surprised that my order will ship same day from their warehouse in Atlanta,Ga. and not some place in California.
I look forward to buying and dealing with this company in the future.
Thanks Again!
CableWarehouse

2017-10-19

No Customer Service

"I purchased an HDMI extender over Ethernet and was unable to get anyone from the company to respond to repeated requests for assistance when the product did not work properly. "

2017-07-25

Ordering Went OK

"I just ordered online. Went ok. Used a promo code from RetailMeNot and got a discount, which I'm happy about. I am a little concerned about their strict return policy since we are a poor non-profit, but hopefully it will all work out. We needed 4 or 6-foot cables and they only had 3 or 7-foot ones. The price was excellent! Way better than even Amazon Prime! So I went ahead and ordered. I just hope the 7-foot ones are not too long for where we need them or we will have to return them and probably pay a penalty. Hopefully they will cut us a break. I gave 3 stars which means "I am Somewhat Satisfied" since I am not sure what will happen. If we have to return our purchase and we are not penalized, I will change my rating to 5 stars. "

2017-07-18

Daniel was very helpful

"was looking for a cat5 coupler and also a switch for HDMI cables as I needed another hookup for a 3rd device (Roku) and my TV only has 2 ports, 1 being used for DVD player and the other for the Uverse box."

2017-07-02

My order

"It was a nice experience because it was so easy."

2017-06-20

New Customer

"Monique was very helpful and very courteous. "

2017-05-12

Speaker cable

"have ordered from here before. No disapointment"

2017-04-17

The website was very easy to use and the Customer Service Folks were extremely polite and helpful.

"Very helpful and pleasant. "

2017-03-28

Awesome Service

"It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-02-15

They saved me!!!! Their customer service is AMAZING!!!

"Ordering is always easy and we have never had any issues at all. Recently I ordered an item and accidentally put 1st overnight shipping. When I received the confirmation email I saw the $219.91 charge for fedex first overnight that I chose by ACCIDENT. I immediately called their customer service and they answered right away. Within seconds the customer service gentleman had sent a notice to the warehouse to change the shipping and then emailed me a new confirmation. What could have been a horrible conversation with my boss was taken care of so quickly and painlessly by their amazing customer service!!! They have a customer for life now!!!"

2016-11-11

Great Customer Service!

"Called to order some cable in bulk, the person who answered the phone was friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. They helped us pick what we needed and even took care of a few extra details that they probably didn't need to if they didn't want. Will definitely be coming back to this place in the future."

2016-10-07

Great Product

"Love the prices. I will be ordering from them again."

2016-02-15

Best Prices on quality choices

"Cable wholesale offers quality products at great prices. Their website makes it easy to find what you're looking for. I have made a few purchases from them and we're fully satisfied. I will buy from them again with full confidence. "

2016-02-02

Poor Customer Service

"The customer rep I spoke with said "the system" cancelled my order because it thought it was a duplicate order. When I asked for 2nd order with no shipping cost he refused. After being on hold for several minutes, Joe the supervisor did the right thing."

2016-01-19

Outstanding customer service

"replacement sent before return of failed items."

Share CableWholesale's store rating

CableWholesale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CableWholesale is not a merchant member
CableWholesale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!