• C&P Electronics

2008-12-17

"I had no problems with placing the order. They acknowledged the order & debited my cc immediatly. After 10 days, I emailed them (no phone #) to ask where my tape dec was. They replied, "item has been shipped". After 2 days watching my account info. I emailed them asking for the tracking # which they supplied a few days later. The tracking showed it had been shipped the same date as they supplied the tracking #! When the tape deck was delivered, It was not the one I had ordered. After several email exchanges requesting a return authorization # and refund, I turned the matter over to my cc for dispute. After approx. 50 days, my cc refunded my money. So now i have a tape deck I don't want. @ least I got my money back! I WON'T buy from them again! I feel other buyers sould be aware. "

2008-10-26

"I ordered a keyboard from this company more than a month and a half ago. I have not received it, but they did charge my credit card. I've been emailing them for a month about it and still no keyboard, or refund. I will not order anything from them again."

2008-10-23

"I ordered a Zune docking station over 2 weeks ago and it has still not arrived. I have sent several e-mails, and still have NOT been provided with a tracking number. The web-site has no telephone number, and when you look up the company who charges your credit card, it is the same company with a different header. I would strongly recommend you not order anything from this web-site!"

2008-09-30

"Never use these people. They don't publish a telephone number which should be a red flag right there. I placed the order and never heard back from them and the order never arrived (Phoenix to SF should take about 4 days ground). After 10 days, I emailed them and they said "it was shipped." No tracking number, nothing.

I finally disputed the charge with my credit card and the company gave me a refund. They never provided a tracking number (despite asking 4 times in emails) and generally just seem fly by night. "

2008-09-08

"I purchased a motorcycle intercom system from C&P after finding that they were $15 to $30 dollars less than anyone else. Although I made a mistake on my shipping address they still delivered my purchase and even refused to let me pay for their extra handling and postage. Overall an excellent experience."

2008-09-06

"Bad experience. I placed my order on Aug 6. The C&P site indicated I'd receive it via USPS Priority Mail. When I still hadn't received it by Aug 18, I sent C&P an email asking when I would receive it (since no tracking info appeared on the website, and they also offer no phone number to contact). Their email back said "Thank you for your order. Your order has shipped" and nothing more. I emailed back asking for the ship date and a tracking number, and received no response. Two days after that, I sent another email and received no response. Thankfully, despite no response from C&P, the order finally arrived on Aug 22. The shipping box looked just fine, not tampered with. Yet, inside, the product packaging (a blister pak) was opened. I will not order from C&P again."

bov

2008-09-05

"I PLACED AND ORDER ON 8-1-08, AND RECEIVED MY ORDER ON 8-11-08 AND WAS SHORT 1 ITEM. I HAVE SENT 3 EMAILS REQUESTING A RESHIPPMENT OF THE SHORT ITEM AND STILL (9-5-08)HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE WHETHER OR NOT I AM GOING TO GET THE SHORTED ITEM OR A REFUND. AT THIS POINT, I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE OF YOUR COMPANY. ALL I ASK IS A RESPONSE OR PHONE CALL. I HAVE GIVEN MY PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN PREVIOUS EMAILS. AGAIN PHONE NUMBER IS:620-325-5333, EMAIL IS bov@cableone.net

DAVID SCOTT"

2008-09-03

"The GPS I ordered was a good price and a great system, we are very happy with it. it was a great birthday gift for my husband and arived in plenty of time. "

2008-09-03

"I ordered two batteries, on 8/20/2008, and I'm still waiting for my order. I called the USPS and they said that the only thing they got was the information about the package, but no package. C&P already charged my account but no items. They are doing a pretty bad job on communicating and correcting the problem. Hopefully they will correct the problem."

2008-08-31

"It took a few weeks for them to ship the product, but it did finally arrive. Good prices, and products."

2008-08-10

"ordered a terk am advantage antenna on 7/12/08. as of early august haven't recieved. opened a paypal dispute. they have claimned to sent but postal service has no record thru tracking. then they claimed that order was cancelled. no refund yet-supposedly made a mistake they say-and remailed a week ago-no reply to email for tracking number. when i phone them someone takes a message and i get no phone reply. email messages were being answered now are not. all i want is my item. wish i'd known-would not have placed order here. hopefully paypal can resolve this. "

2008-08-04

"Bought this item (Sony remote) via Ebay. C&P was having some 'newbie-trouble' adapting to the Ebay system. However, the item came very quickly and lived up to all expectation. It was packaged superb. All in all, I am a satisfied customer!! "

2008-07-31

"Great customer service! I decided to go a different route with a camera purchase, and they issued a refund within the hour - no hassles, no problems. Great company to deal with."

2008-07-24

"Excellent! It is exactly what I wanted at a great price. The order was filled and received within one weeks time.
Thanks "

2008-07-23

"Pricing was very good for the product and the information on the website was very helpful. I would order from them again and look forward to in the future."

Share C&P Electronics / app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/31936/'s store rating

C&P Electronics / app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/31936/ is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

C&P Electronics / app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/31936/ does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!