• Rating 1.67/10 3 reviews

CVS Pharmacy is not a merchant member
    CVS Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • CVS Pharmacy contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I went into a store on Harlem and Bloomingdale in Elmwood Park and the Pharmacy Guy Fred Wolfe did not want to assist or help me at all. He seems to be very prejudice. I will visit the store again cause the manager was very helpful and no one will stop me from going anywhere.

"I placed an order for 360 Tablets of Stuart Prenatal & DHA Multivitamin/Multimineral Tablets. i.e. Brand
On Saturday Jan 14th, 2011 I received 90 Tablets of CVS Generic DHA [and not Prenatal+ DHA].
I paid for a STUART Brand and got a Generic once from CVS in different quantity.

Day 1.
I immediately contacted customer care on phone. They asked me to return the package at nearest CVS. It is logged against the order in your CRM tool.
I went there immediately. The cashier on duty refused to take the package back and asked me to return the same to online, saying online and offline are completely separate.
I came back home and called the customer care. The customer care asked me to go to store again and the cashier call CVS online. That is the only option with me if I do not want to pay the shipping/return fees. It is logged against the order in your CRM tool.

Day 2
I went to CVS store again and the store manager/cashier [a different one] told me that they cannot help me as they don't carry this brand when I told 3 people the entire saga thrice [Cashier, Supervisor and then the Manager]. Finally they called CVS customer care, and they told customer care that they cannot take the medicine back and told me that CVS Online will contact me as and when and there is little they can do for me in store.

We are without the medicines prescribed to us and awaiting response from the company.

Rating 6/103/5

"I usually go to the brick and mortar CVS pharmacy nearby and never had a problem with them. But I finally got persuaded by a $10 off coupon to place a $50 order with their online store. Not so good...

Although there was nothing I needed immediately from this order, there were several things I would have liked to have within 5 business days. The order says delivery by UPS may take 5 to ten business days.

So when 4 days went by without a ship date, I called their friendly c/s person. They were very relaxed and nice and told me that my package should be delivered somewhere in the 10 day window. I told them I thought their process was a little too relaxed for an Internet operation and I felt it should have been shipped within 2 days, maybe 3, but not 4!

I don't have this order yet but there are still about 3 days left in the 10 day maximum delivery time.

I will say my main complaint is that my expectations were not met and they have a very relaxed, layed-down attitude about their business. I won't order anything online again but I will still go to their store. I have been spoiled by Amazon, Zappos, Holabird Sports, and other excellent outfitters that get the product out the door in 24 hours and somethimes, in Zappo's case, have it on my doorstep the next day.