Stores > CVS Pharmacy
  • CVS Pharmacy

Voice your opinion! Review CVS Pharmacy by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

CVS Saved my life

"I was traveling had a anerysium spent a week in ICU. Got out resumed my travels went broke waiting on my check to deposit ran out of Meds. Parkersburg W Virginia CVS along with corporate office went to work to help. Troy brought my Meds from $140 down to $15.00. Outstanding job CVS you literally saved my life. Thanks Troy. Christine was the drive thru attendant that shared this info with me. Thank you . CVS putting people first should be your slogan. Most large corporations put money first,not CVS.
From grams4love@apl.com

2017-06-30

store# 2379 bad customer services!

"i needed to buy a pre-paid card. the cashier told me to buy a card that was different than i one i already had. i asked her if the card worker for what i wanted, which was to buy games online. she asked another cashier and she said that it was better. when i arrived at my house, the card didn't work. one hour later, i returned to the store and i was told "sorry, gift cards cant be exchanged." which i was never told while paying."

2017-04-18

Harriman tennessee

"People in pharmacy very helpful and didn't have a long wait"

2017-01-27

Refused to provide loner pills for blood pressure

"The CVS PHARMACIST MINAHNGAN LE REFUSED TO PROVIDE ME WITH 3 LONER BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS. I HAVE BEEN REFILLING MY PRESCRIPTIONS IN CVS FOR OVER 10 YEARS, THIS LOCATION OVER 3YRS. EXPLAINED LEFT MY PILLS ON MY DESK AT WORK WHICH IS AN HOUR AND HALF . CANNOT GET INTO THE BUILDING UNTIL MONDAY MORNING. SHE REFUSED TO ASSIST ME."

2017-01-07

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Today I have called four times at Schaumburg 8478851326 to ask if my prescription is ready to pick it up. After waiting long time for them to answer, the lady said hold on and does not permit to talk a syllable. Then, after to wait almost 20 minutes finally the call is hung or simply no one answers. Is terrible customer service. I think the customers deserve respect.

Sincerely,

2016-12-27

bad

"visit cvs pharmacy line was short ,pharmacy staff will not wait on customer and the line got longer. The staff not friendly, and rude.Every time i visit cvs pharmacy the staff take their time waiting on customer.Customer service is the worse i ever seen for a phamacy. I never do reviews, but cvs pharmacy is so bad i had to write a review.I hope cvs pharmacy improve .You need new management team.The one you have now is not doing their job."

2016-09-29

WAKE UP CVS - WE ARE ALL LEAVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In January, CVS took over my local Target Pharmacy. I was hesitant but knew that most of the staff would stay so I kept getting my prescriptions there. The customer service is still wonderful. The staff knows us. They are sweet, understanding and patient.
CVS, on the other hand, is a pain. At Target, when we filled 5 prescriptions, we received a card for 5% off our total Target purchase. CVS gives you a $5 CVS gift card after filling 10 prescriptions and has a dollar limit on how many you can earn in a year. Can I spend a CVS gift card at Target? No. Is there a CVS store near me. No.
Next, Target along with other chain stores had many generic prescriptions at $4 per month or 3 mos for $10. CVS does not have that. So now I am moving 7 prescriptions to WalMart. $70 for 7 prescriptions for 3 mos versus $200 for one month at Target. I have already moved 3 prescriptions to WalMart because of price.
Now, I am not a fan of WalMart. Their customer service is nothing like Target's. I would much rather go to Target for my prescriptions. I would much rather shop at Target. But since I won't be there on a regular basis, Target/CVS will lose my shopping business as well as my prescription business.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE CVS!!!!!! YOU ARE RUINING EVERY TARGET PHARMACY YOU ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

2016-06-25

CVS Refuses to Fill Prescription!

"I had to go to the emergency room at West Kendall Baptist Emergency Department where I was taken by Miami-Dade County
EMT personnel with a badly locked knee. The attending physician prescribed Percocet 5mg/325mg every 6 hours, (10).
The prescription was written by Anay Castro, DEA # 03320730.
The prescription was refused by the CVS pharmacist! When I asked why he stated something about there being a problem with the prescribing physician and said RUDELY that he could not provide any further information.
My husband complained to the store manager who said something about drug interactioins and it was for my protection BUT the assistant pharmacist told us candidly, until she was told to hush by the rude pharmacist who threw a prescription at her that too many drug abusers trying to buy drugs such as percocet at that particular store...So rather than call the hospital to verify the prescription we were profiled and refused the meds.
We bought the Ibuprofen also on the doctor's prescription and went across the street to Walgreen's Pharmacy where the prescription for Percocet was filled with no issues, no rudeness, and a smile.
I'll transfer my monthly prescriptions on Monday and make sure to inform family and friends why I will no longer be a CVS customer

2016-04-18

My CVS went from bad to worse to more worse

"We used to have long lines no matter what time you went to shop. CVS installed self checkout stations, which yelled the most basic of instructions at you, but at lease the lines were better. CVS then took out all the self checkout stations and are more understaffed then before. Back to even looooonger lines."

2016-04-08

Adding fuel to the fire! ----- Longs Town Center, Honolulu

"Of course the title refers to the already overwhelmingly negative reviews. So I guess having one more poor grade is not going to make a difference.

When asked what happened to the blood pressure monitor, which is sitting quietly in a little corner of the store, the staff responded that it was out but not sure when it'd return, nor why it was out.

Just what kind of an answer was that!? She could have checked with a supervisor, assuming the latter might know better. To be sure, however, staff usually reflects the attitude of their superior, and if they have a "good boss", they tend to act in a lax manner accordingly!

Aloha!

2016-03-28

Insensitive/rude service at Pharmacy Counter

"CVS at Davis Straits in Falmouth, MA. Brought my 75 year old sister in to pick up a prescription for Tamiflu, she had just been diagnosed with the flu by her Doctor. Her prescription wasn't ready so she took a seat. I was next and my prescription was ready. Before Andrew finished my order they called my sisters name. I told her to come up and Andrew said "no" she had to go to the back of the line of 4 customers. I explained she had the flu but he didn't care. There was a 2nd register and staff that could have assisted the next customer. I have never had such rude, insensitive treatment at a CVS in the past. Nice renovation but probably need the old store's employees. Andrew March 28, 2016 106 Davis Straits, Falmouth MA. 2:49pm."

2015-11-09

"CVS in Navarre, FL terrible. Monday afternoon on 9 Nov, went in for a carton of milk, not one carton in the entire store. Clueless clerk, unaware they were out of milk, said they might get some in later that afternoon or might not get any until tomorrow. Front of store entrance filthy, parking lot almost impossible to navigate due to standing water from poor drainage."

2015-09-23

"CVS is by far the most inept pharmacy I have had dealings with I am a nurse and take care of patient medications, but dealing with CVS is a total nightmare. For the past 3 weeks in a row they have messed up on their RX. Pretty dangerous if you ask me. The pharmacy techs are rude and extremely unhelpful. If they mess up they blame the customer. "

2015-09-21

"CVS Pharmacy at Mounds View #5999 lost prescription my dad's doctor sent in, and then they said they would call the doctor to get the prescription--never did, a big lie! We still have not got the medication since the doctor sent in the E-prescription more than 10 days ago. Also we were given someone else medication when we went to pick up our prescription in the past, and were given wrong doses of medications."

2015-09-16

"went to the CVS Pharmacy @ walnut in New Braunfels, Tx. It has been a while...on 9/16/2015 @3pm - I must say, the pharmacist on duty (Isac) was absolutely so polite and helpful. There was a female there prior to him working there, she was always so rude and short. I really hope they don't move or replace him. It doesn't hurt to be polite. We tend to remember how rude everyone can be, it doesn't hurt to notice the good in people every now and then. "

Share CVS Pharmacy's store rating

CVS Pharmacy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CVS Pharmacy is not a merchant member
CVS Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!