Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I went into a store on Harlem and Bloomingdale in Elmwood Park and the Pharmacy Guy Fred Wolfe did not want to assist or help me at all. He seems to be very prejudice. I will visit the store again cause the manager was very helpful and no one will stop me from going anywhere.

"Not surprised to see other negative reviews here.

This is not about a purchase, but rather a comment I added to a review on their website. It incorrectly asserted that a product sold by CVS did not contain artificial sweetner even though the ingredient (Acesulfame K) is clearly listed in the description.

I posted a correction. Within a couple hours it was 'rejected' by CVS even though it did not violate any of their posting policies.

Apparently, CVS would prefer to leave an error posted their site than correct information. Not a good practice for a pharmacy IMO.

"I placed an order for 360 Tablets of Stuart Prenatal & DHA Multivitamin/Multimineral Tablets. i.e. Brand
On Saturday Jan 14th, 2011 I received 90 Tablets of CVS Generic DHA [and not Prenatal+ DHA].
I paid for a STUART Brand and got a Generic once from CVS in different quantity.

Day 1.
I immediately contacted customer care on phone. They asked me to return the package at nearest CVS. It is logged against the order in your CRM tool.
I went there immediately. The cashier on duty refused to take the package back and asked me to return the same to online, saying online and offline are completely separate.
I came back home and called the customer care. The customer care asked me to go to store again and the cashier call CVS online. That is the only option with me if I do not want to pay the shipping/return fees. It is logged against the order in your CRM tool.

Day 2
I went to CVS store again and the store manager/cashier [a different one] told me that they cannot help me as they don't carry this brand when I told 3 people the entire saga thrice [Cashier, Supervisor and then the Manager]. Finally they called CVS customer care, and they told customer care that they cannot take the medicine back and told me that CVS Online will contact me as and when and there is little they can do for me in store.

We are without the medicines prescribed to us and awaiting response from the company.

"I usually go to the brick and mortar CVS pharmacy nearby and never had a problem with them. But I finally got persuaded by a $10 off coupon to place a $50 order with their online store. Not so good...

Although there was nothing I needed immediately from this order, there were several things I would have liked to have within 5 business days. The order says delivery by UPS may take 5 to ten business days.

So when 4 days went by without a ship date, I called their friendly c/s person. They were very relaxed and nice and told me that my package should be delivered somewhere in the 10 day window. I told them I thought their process was a little too relaxed for an Internet operation and I felt it should have been shipped within 2 days, maybe 3, but not 4!

I don't have this order yet but there are still about 3 days left in the 10 day maximum delivery time.

I will say my main complaint is that my expectations were not met and they have a very relaxed, layed-down attitude about their business. I won't order anything online again but I will still go to their store. I have been spoiled by Amazon, Zappos, Holabird Sports, and other excellent outfitters that get the product out the door in 24 hours and somethimes, in Zappo's case, have it on my doorstep the next day.

"This store is so unprofessional it is funny. My doctor called in a refill for me on tue and i went to pick it up on wed. They lost it and could not find it so they called my doctor and got a new refill and i told them i would be back on friday to get it as i was out of town on thursday.
I go in friday and guess what it was lost again so they called my doctor again. Told them i would be back sat to get it so i wouldnt have to wait. Well sat comes and i call them to make sure its ready and lo and behold they lost it again so i call my doctor and he calls them and i call them back and now they say they will have it ready. As i write this i figure i will go in and they will have lost it again so no more cvs for me they didnt even say sorry for what they did. Crapiest place around is what i say.

CVS Pharmacy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CVS Pharmacy is not a merchant member
CVS Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!