Stores > CVS Pharmacy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"CVS in Navarre, FL terrible. Monday afternoon on 9 Nov, went in for a carton of milk, not one carton in the entire store. Clueless clerk, unaware they were out of milk, said they might get some in later that afternoon or might not get any until tomorrow. Front of store entrance filthy, parking lot almost impossible to navigate due to standing water from poor drainage."

"CVS is by far the most inept pharmacy I have had dealings with I am a nurse and take care of patient medications, but dealing with CVS is a total nightmare. For the past 3 weeks in a row they have messed up on their RX. Pretty dangerous if you ask me. The pharmacy techs are rude and extremely unhelpful. If they mess up they blame the customer. "

"CVS Pharmacy at Mounds View #5999 lost prescription my dad's doctor sent in, and then they said they would call the doctor to get the prescription--never did, a big lie! We still have not got the medication since the doctor sent in the E-prescription more than 10 days ago. Also we were given someone else medication when we went to pick up our prescription in the past, and were given wrong doses of medications."

"went to the CVS Pharmacy @ walnut in New Braunfels, Tx. It has been a while...on 9/16/2015 @3pm - I must say, the pharmacist on duty (Isac) was absolutely so polite and helpful. There was a female there prior to him working there, she was always so rude and short. I really hope they don't move or replace him. It doesn't hurt to be polite. We tend to remember how rude everyone can be, it doesn't hurt to notice the good in people every now and then. "

This review was modified by Marisa1525 on September 16 2015 02:20:39 PM

"CVS is the bane of my existence. Pharmacy ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS running out of a medication or supplies. Items that are on a monthly/tri-monthly refill. Every 2 months they say I must wait for a daily medication which is filled once per month. The wait time is 3-5 days. They complain TO ME that ERs, clinics, MD offices call and deplete their supply; that is NOT my problem. Today it was the wrong testing supply that I noticed, not they. Last week I was quoted the price of a medication, to have the amount in hand. I return to the Pharmacy and they could not find the dollar amount and said it was not on the screen. Where did they obtain the initial price? On no, not their problem. Currently NOT taking the medication. This is CVS, Walsingham Rd. Largo, FL"

"store #5012 on main st in Carson CA, has the worst pharmacy department i have ever had the misfortune of dealing with ever. They have tortured my family with multiple calls referring automatic refills, 6 months of opting out of their system,and talking to the pharmacy manager,repeatedly, gets you reinstated, after about 3 weeks, the pharmacy manager allows staff, with nothing better to do, to call people to ask if you can refill an automatic refill, we were at one point receiving 20 calls a month, from CVS store #5012, to a deaf woman, who would answer the call, and the automated system(since she couldn't hear the prompts), was hanging up and the system was re calling!!!! i asked to be switced to texts this would stop and start and this went on for months, before i took her number away from the unsupervised staff. they were abusing it,and upsetting our entire family!
i have since been in in automated, call hell, were the pharmacy manager(who keeps blaming the CVS 1800 number) keeps allowing my moms removed number and my cell number to be put back on the automatic system/human calls continually.
i have opted out multiple times,(on the 1800shopcvs/calls/opt out) but this pharmacist isn't in control of her employees or store, so what ever you do, exactly what you want... they do the opposite.
if you want poor service and no management oversight of the medications for your valued senior in your life, then please go to the worst pharmacy in the south bay. store #5012 on the corner of Vermont st. and main st, in Carson California.90745

"CVS: 7217 Cincinnati-Dayton Rd. , West Chester, OHIO

Horrible customer service. Pharmacist treats customers like they are cheating and pretty much asks for a background check if you are getting something stronger than Ibuprofen WITH A PRESCRIPTION from a board certified MD. I was in a car accident and asked me 10 + questions before filling my prescription. The following time I went they didn't have enough medication. I needed 60 pills and they only had 34! 34!!! And it's a common, non narcotic medication. To make things worse, his English is terrible. Never going back!
I give them a big ZERO in customer service.

This review was modified by Barbarella7 on May 02 2015 09:27:12 PM

"This review is in reference to c.v.s. Store 1315 at725 w. End boulevard.the service in the pharmacy department supersedes incompetence. E.g. Prescriptions dropped off in the morning one day and not filled the next evening. The latest occurrence is what has prompted me to write this review. My wife dropped off a prescription for a schedule 2 narcotic at 4:15 yesterday to be picked up today at the same time . She asked the person who took the prescption if they had enough in stock to fill it knowing that they can only give you what they have in a schedule2 drug. The worker assured my wife they had plenty. I happened to call the pharmacy to refill 2 other medications. I asked the pharmacist if the prescription my wife had dropped off was ready and he informed me it had been put on hold. I asked why, was put on hold for 5 minutes, and then informed that they did not have enough to fill the prescription. I asked how many he had and i was told 54. The weather on this day is so egregious a mixture of rain sleet and snow making travel impossible and the forecast for the next 2 days is calling for the same and I would be without a medication that cannot be stopped abruptly. If this were to occur I would not only be in agonizing pain but suffering from life threatening withdrawal symptoms, as I have high blood pressure. My complaint first of all is my wife was given incorrect information, the most insidious aspect of this situation is that someone should have called me immediately since they had already had the prescription in their possession for almost 24 hours, so I could make other arrangements before this horrendous weather began. Is this a stigma attached to federally scheduled drugs? Had this been my blood pressure medicine would I have received a phone call? Other reviewers have stated that when they went to cvs drugstores for any narcotic prescriptions to be filled, they were treated like doctor shopping street junkies. I happen to be an almost 60 year old man on SS Disability who is not even able to drive. Thsee types of occurrences seem to be the norm in most of the reviews I have read regarding cvs stores. Look at your reviews cvs 1.36 stars out of 5 on average other stores similar ratings. What is going on? You have lost my business and how many others will you lose?"

"WARNING: If you have a prescription from a doctor for some type of painkiller and want to be called a painkiller junkie, doctor shopper, drug addict and generally have your character insulted and impugned then you need only to take to none other than CVS Pharmacy Store #4019.

This is the worst CVS I have encounter so far. The Pharmacist Kameeka/Tameka and Assistant Manager Abraham share the same incompetence and display the worst Customer Service ever in existence. I stood in a long line and the Pharmacist appeared agitated and I overheard her discussing how she wanted to call it a day. The phones were ringing off the hook while other staff members tend to ignore them.

When it came to my turn to be serviced I asked, "Why I could not discuss my prescription over the phone." Kameeka/Tameka became agitated and condescending while stating, "Narcotics prescription is against the law to discuss over the phone!!!" Other Customers waiting in line heard this because she could not have been more loud and rude with her response. I asked her for the reference to the law and she could not provide it for me.

I asked for her Manager and she stated that she did not have one and gave me the CVS main Customer Service number. Of course CVS was closed due to the Holiday. She even called me Sweetie while talking with me and I made sure that she was to use my legal name when addressing me.

I later went to complain to the Assistant Manager Abraham and discuss with him my experience. He appeared concerned and once gave me the number to contact CVS corporate office. I informed Abraham that I will not wait on my prescription and that I will come back because I have to pick up my family.

2 hour later, I called CVS to confirm that that my prescription has been complete and the Pharmacist Kameeka/Tameka stated that will not filling my prescription because Assistant Manager inform her that I left to bring my family to CVS to harm her.

1. Two hours later and they have my telephone number on file and they could not have alerted me seconds later after I left the premises about the alleged terrorist threat.

2. I contacted Abraham pertaining to this outrageous lies set up against me by him and Kameeka/Tameeka and Abraham denied he ever said or indicated that I threaten the pharmacist.

3. I even apologized to Kameeka/Tameeka for the misunderstanding that incur between her and Abraham. Yet her intentions were clear, to make up this false allegations to deny service to out of retaliation.

Take heed to my warning stay away for that CVS store #4019. I'm so disappointed with the incompetence and unethical behavior at CVS. I have been a loyal costumer for years, but not anymore. I refuse to be lied on and discriminated against in the most obvious ways because I am on pain medication. I will find a new pharmacy where will be treated with respect and dignity.

This review was modified by dmcbrid on December 19 2014 01:53:07 PM

"I went to Wallgreens and had a terrible experience with the pharmacy, took my prescriptions to CVS, and I want to praise the Pharmacy Michael Allen, PHR and Edis Gonzalez, Pharmacy Tech. Their customer service and hands on experience was excellent and coming from a bad situation, they were a breath of fresh air. They should be rewarded.
Store #3608 California Club Mall

This review was modified by elisalcarrozza on November 04 2014 06:37:52 PM

"I will never shop at cvs again,if they get rig of the cigarettes,they need to quit selling wine and beer,shame on you"

This review was modified by junebrannon on October 09 2014 03:58:06 PM

"I will never go into CVs unless I really have to I was getting a money gram and it took me 45 mins had to wait for a very long lines they had one cashier working and that person was not very nice to act like I was bother them and their not sale smoke no more and every thing you buy in their the prices are almost 1.50 more than Walgreens with a sale I don't really now why there not sale smoke but that will kill business for them and their staff members are not familiar with anything but their own time to go home and for up to date store there not very clean and messing up plus they don't carry much of anything so I don't think I'm going to wasting my time going to CVs it just not worth my time and effort and its to much money to get medical from the pharmacy there I can get the same thing from anyone else for like 4-10 bucks there chrage in 20-25 for the same thing ripoff store I still never was a fan of CVs even when they were old school store and now it the same thing higher prices for bad service and product "

"I want to communicate to the online community that CVS sells products from FragranceNet.com! It is a shame!...CVS is not transparent. Be all aware of that. If you buy a perfum at CVS it is going to come from FragranceNet.com! Do not buy at CVS...CVS does not mention anything about that during the order process and delivery. I made this mistake recently...Also..CVS sells fragrancenet.com products with a higher price! Unbelievable!"

"I have a bad experience with CVS.com. I made online order from CVS.com, the tracking number shown it was delivered by USPS on Saturday July 26, 2014 , 12:30 pm. Me and my husband checked outside on the front porch and front house area, but we didn't find our package. Then the next day my husband contact CVS customer care explain the issue but she suggest we to claim fraudulent. This is very unpleasant thing. There is no solution. Finally, the package was delivered on Monday, July 28, 2014. I don't understand, why the tracking number shown it was delivered on Saturday.
I am not happy with this experience.
Never again.

This review was modified by DmapTX on August 01 2014 08:30:27 AM

"I went into a store on Harlem and Bloomingdale in Elmwood Park and the Pharmacy Guy Fred Wolfe did not want to assist or help me at all. He seems to be very prejudice. I will visit the store again cause the manager was very helpful and no one will stop me from going anywhere.

Share CVS Pharmacy's store rating

CVS Pharmacy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CVS Pharmacy is not a merchant member
CVS Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!