Stores > Childtime - 1120 South Harrison Road
      1-520-722-2224
      1-520-722-2470
      1421@childtime.com
      1-520-722-2224

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 1120 South Harrison Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-20

"Very caring and professional staff. Answered all questions needed."

2017-08-17

"The director was very nice and we could tell she cared about the children and teacher !"

2017-08-12

"I honesty am a very happy parent. My child is loved beyond belief, not only for who she is but for what she will grow up to be. Her school cares about her development and success. Not just with one teacher the staff are genuine people with great education and experience behind them and they are great about communicating my child day and needs when I pick her up. I feel very comfortable art this school I will continue to tell others about it as well while keeping her enrolled until she's to old to attend."

2017-08-12

"Some great staff. Mr. Jay Jay is truly amazing."

2017-08-12

"Love all the teachers. They have been so helpful and knowledgeable. The director seems to be all over the place and if I hadn't been so pleased once I met the teachers and saw the classrooms, I may have chosen a different school. My initial tour and basic information lacked a lot."

2017-08-06

"Tour was good, really appreciated the knowledge of all the staff."

2017-02-04

"Great school, with a great director and great staff.Although one or two of the staff member might be a little questionable"

2017-01-28

2017-01-07

"The director is amazing and the reason I chose this school, along with location. It is the nearest to my home but still quite far to drive. I love receiving electronic updates about my child's day. I think the interaction with other children is very valuable and I can use the break."

2017-01-07

"Overall I have been very happy with childtime as I feel the teachers and directors are very loving and caring with my son. He has learned so much in the 1 1/2 years that he's attended. He likes coming to school and we feel comfortable leaving him for such a long time every day- knowing that he is well taken care of in an enriching environment. As I stated above, I do feel that I don't get enough information about his activities and how he is doing on a day to day basis. I'd also like more feedback from his teachers on his development. Perhaps a teacher conference every 6 months or so would be helpful to address any concerns we have and work on particular problems he might be having in the classroom."

2017-01-07

"All of the staff has been very attentive to my son. They keep in communication when he was sick or they had concerns."

2016-12-31

"Overall I have been very happy with childtime as I feel the teachers and directors are very loving and caring with my son. He has learned so much in the 1 1/2 years that he's attended. He likes coming to school and we feel comfortable leaving him for such a long time every day- knowing that he is well taken care of in an enriching environment. As I stated above, I do feel that I don't get enough information about his activities and how he is doing on a day to day basis. I'd also like more feedback from his teachers on his development. Perhaps a teacher conference every 6 months or so would be helpful to address any concerns we have and work on particular problems he might be having in the cl***room."

2016-12-04

"Very good tour. Employees were engaged and welcoming."

Share Childtime - 1120 South Harrison Road's store rating

Childtime - 1120 South Harrison Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1120 South Harrison Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 1120 South Harrison Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.