Stores > Childtime - 27321 Nicolas Road

1-951-693-4843
      1-951-693-2193
      0258@childtime.com
      1-951-693-4843

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 27321 Nicolas Road by clicking a star below.

2017-06-11

"It was great! I had my tour during nap time and I was pleased with how the staff still was in the room while they napped and with how the children had their nap area. I was happy to see all the infants playing and getting care they needed! I really liked the cleanliness of the facility! It will be a great place for my son to learn and grow with other children his age!"

2017-06-03

"This school is great ! It's always nice neat & tidy , the staff is wonderful , always cheery and genuinely care about the children. Ms. Cindy is just wonderful ! She's always keeping me up to date with what my child has for a snack & even little things she builds out of blocks ! She's helped my daughter better understand basic math equations as well ! She's GREAT ! "

2017-04-21

"My whole reason for doing the tour was because when I called asking about availability I was told that there were spots open for my children but once I got there for the tour I was told that there was actually no spots open which was very disappointing."

2017-02-28

"This is a top notch school and DeAnne is such a warm comforting director. I'm a mom who had so much anxiety about going back to work due to the need for childcare and DeAnne quelled those emotions for me. So much so that I registered my 2 year old the next day and she started the following Monday. Today is her first day and it's been wonderful with frequent updates with pictures of her activities. I'm so pleased with ChildTime Temecula! Thank you DeAnne and Miss Stephanie for a very positive experience for myself and Tiesa."

2017-01-07

"The director and asst director are amazing. Miss Amanda is so sweet, nurturing and good with the kiddos. She's a gem."

2016-12-31

"The director and ***t director are amazing. Miss Amanda is so sweet, nurturing and good with the kiddos. She's a gem."

2016-12-17

"The staff is great, but they don't have all the tools they need to be successful. That can wear on people. I feel bad for them actually. I wouldn't want to be on the other end of an upset parent with something as small as billing issues.... It's tough on both of us. What Childtime charges parents should cover costs for a system that's just a little better."

2016-12-10

2016-11-26

"I love the new online communication. The update on my child' day is fantastic."

2016-11-19

2016-10-15

"Love the atmosphere and staff! My son started in the Infant classroom and has since been moved to the Toddler Ones. It was an easy transition. Staff in both rooms made sure he was comfortable and made an easy move. The directors are amazing. I LOVE how they do spirit week. Even my 15 month old gets to participate!"

2016-10-08

2016-10-01

"Overall, Great. My children are happy."

2016-09-24

"Overall, Great. My children are happy."

2016-05-21

"In general the staff is dedicated and loving to the kids. All my kids have told me how much fun they had at Childtime."

Share Childtime - 27321 Nicolas Road's store rating

Childtime - 27321 Nicolas Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 27321 Nicolas Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 27321 Nicolas Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.