Stores > Childtime - 8747 Sierra College Blvd

1-916-791-2530
      1-916-791-2544
      0235@childtime.com
      1-916-791-2530

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 8747 Sierra College Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

"Teachers and Stacy are great."

2017-05-20

"We love the school. The teachers genuinely care for our son, and he enjoys it so much he asks to see his teachers on the weekends"

2017-04-07

"Love the staff as individuals. However, the number of highly qualified staff (lead teachers) is low and the ratios, while acceptable to the State, are high for the price. I feel my children are safe and loved but wish they were challenged more academically by accredited teachers."

2017-02-23

"The tour guide was absolutely lovely. The teachers were warm. The environment was very tidy and clean looking. There was a smell of cleaner in the air. I haven't decided whether this is a good thing or not. If it were my house I may have opted to open a window. Undecided if my child will attend or not. Large classrooms with a large number of children. Nice play area outdoor"

2017-01-21

"I love this school and I will not go anywhere else. I will also reenroll my school ager for this summer. The director runs a solid school. The staff are always smiling and engaged with the kids as far as I can see when dropping off and picking up. When I have a question it gets answered right way or when I pick up. The center always smells good and is clean. Love the family feel to the school. Stacie is a rock star to that center, I would be very sad if she was ever to leave. The staff all seem to be happy and in good spirits. Thanks for giving me the time to brag about my child's school in Roseville Ca. Thanks The Sparks Family"

2017-01-14

2017-01-08

"Of the staff we encountered (5 total) only one seemed to want to interact with our child (smile, wave, talk to) until the very end of the tour during what we felt was the hard sell part. We want affectionate care givers that are just crazy about kids, this facility's staff seemed a little too buttoned up.There were also stacks of boxes full of furniture and a car seat standing in one of the hallways that would have posed a safety issue if a child had been in the hallway. A part time schedule would have been a nice option as well.The facility does boast a personalized curriculum which we think is beneficial, but other facilities offer that as well."

2016-09-10

"I like the security in place at the facility and my child's teacher is very friendly. I don't like the class size and think it puts kids at risk and makes it difficult for the teachers to provide structured activities or give individual attention to a child."

2016-09-08

2016-09-08

"Wonderful school with the best staff and teachers. I have called everyday to see how my son is doing and they are never bothered and love to have conversations with how he is developing and how his day is going."

2016-08-27

2016-08-06

"Great tour, very professional, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. The school looks great. Currently this is top on our list. Just we have to consider some commute issues, which we expected before touring."

2016-07-23

"We love that our kids go to Childtime. Both of our boys started there at 2 months old. My daughter started there when she was 4 and went until she was 12 yrs. The director Stacie has an amazing staff. She is the best director for that school. If there are any concerns she will sit with you and listen and help anyway that she can. Love walking into the school and staff are smiling and the look of the school is always clean. I have and will always refer new parents there. I have made a transfer of elementary schools so my son can continue to go there. Thanks for sending me this survey cause I feel it is important for everyone to know how awesome Granite Bay Childtime really is."

2016-07-16

2016-06-18

"Great school. Great teachers. It's understandable that director is working hard and has a lot of responsibilities, and that is much appreciated. At the same time, being nice, friendly, and having a warm and sincere smile should not take a lot of effort."

Share Childtime - 8747 Sierra College Blvd's store rating

Childtime - 8747 Sierra College Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 8747 Sierra College Blvd is a merchant member
Childtime - 8747 Sierra College Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.