Stores > Childtime - 3011 W Bell Rd

1-602-866-7239
      1-602-942-6172
      1408@childtime.com
      1-602-866-7239

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 3011 W Bell Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-09-02

"Overall great. But again it takes one incident to ruin it all."

2017-08-12

"The management and teachers at Childtime go above and beyond to ensure my children's needs are met and they are safe. They make my children feel special everyday. I recommend Childtime to everyone I know!"

2017-07-08

"I loved this facility very clean and the staff members were very helpful. Everyone looked very happy to be there and staff was very nice to the kids"

2017-06-11

"Overall experience was moderate. The tour guide was good. She explained everything about the questions we had. But I got to see only one classroom: we were not been explored to other areas of the school like play aewa:, outdoor activities: and the cost is little bit high."

2017-03-04

"I absolutely adore Childtime. The first preschool I had my son in was terrible but Childtime helped us get through so much. We've loved every class my son has been in since we started and loved every single teacher. My son has to say goodbye to everyone on his way out everyday. If we ever moved, I would drive out of my way to keep my son enrolled here."

2017-02-25

2017-02-04

"Great experience in a day to day basis. My baby looks happy, safe and loved."

2017-01-28

"Great experience in a day to day basis. My baby looks happy, safe and loved."

2016-12-10

"I just love the staff. I love the fact that I can leave my son and go to work comfortable and not have to worry. I know he's in good hands. My son loves all his teachers"

2016-12-03

2016-10-29

"I was extremely excited for my youngest daughter to start in Mrs. Penny's preschool class. My oldest had been in her class and learned not only educational skills such as her letters, numbers, days of the week etc but had grown in her social skills. Mrs. Penny and Mrs. Tanya are the main reason Zoey loves going to school every morning."

2016-10-25

2016-10-15

"Playground is really run down, there was beautiful grass on the playgrounds when we first enrolled. Now the kids come home with nothing but mud. Some updates to building are needed."

2016-10-15

"Amazing staff- we have recommend this exact location to everyone we know!"

2016-10-15

"Childtime has been excellent! The staff really show they care and are quick to answer questions and address any concerns. Highly recommend!"

Share Childtime - 3011 W Bell Rd's store rating

Childtime - 3011 W Bell Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 3011 W Bell Rd is a merchant member
Childtime - 3011 W Bell Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.