Stores > Childtime - 8221 West Britton

1-405-722-5750
      1-405-721-3492
      0403@childtime.com
      1-405-722-5750

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 8221 West Britton by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"Hate this school and staff. Very disappointed."

2017-06-21

"It really was no tour, I went in and was shown 2 classes where my child would be. People are friendly."

2017-01-21

"Love the school not the price but i would pay any price to keep my son safe, happy, and learning. There no way i would contuine here if he hasnt advanced so much since he enrolled. I woul say its a 8.5 to a 9 star rating"

2017-01-14

2016-05-07

"Great compassionate care. Everyone takes really wonderful care of my son. You can tell their hearts are in it."

2016-02-03

"I really enjoy the level of genuine care from the ladies in the infant room. I always get full reports of how my daughter's day went. They make sure she completely ready to go, when I usually pick her up every day. They are very interactive with me and my daughter. The director and other staff members are very courteous and willing to help where needed. The service combined with the location, I am willing to pay the tuition, even though it is higher than any other daycare I looked at."

2016-02-03

"Ms. Summer and Mrs. Erica are phenomenal with my daughter. This is her first time in facility daycare and they have gone above and beyond to make her comfortable and secure. My daughter will now reach for Ms. Summer when I drop her off and not fuss at all. This gives me a security that she feel safe and nutured while I am at work. The directors have always listened to my concerns and addresses issues promptly. The line of communication they keep open with me exceeds expectation and lets me know she is getting the attention she needs."

Share Childtime - 8221 West Britton's store rating

Childtime - 8221 West Britton is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 8221 West Britton is a merchant member
Childtime - 8221 West Britton participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.