Stores > Childtime - 4111 North Galloway Avenue

1-972-279-4779
      1-972-279-6010
      1212@childtime.com
      1-972-279-4779

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 4111 North Galloway Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

"We love this school. The atmosphere is warm and homey. His teachers are very professional and curriculum is clearly being done. My son tells me about all that he learns. The Director is available and helpful. She hugs my son on his way out quite often."

2017-06-03

"I would like to see more work from my child on a weekly basis sometimes the folders are empty or there are only two or three sheets from a week worth of work"

2017-03-25

"Teachers/caregivers have been so patient with my son. He came from another daycare where he had been since he was 3 months old. They make him feel safe and that means a lot to us."

2017-03-24

"EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL! Mr. Erick was a great tour guide!"

2017-02-25

"The tour was fine, I was a bit thrown off being that I made an appointment to tour and could not get anyone to answer the door. It seemed as though proper time management was not used. You should prepare and expect and tour when it is requested and a time is chosen. Allowing a possible future customer to stand in the cold with a child is a bad first impression."

2016-11-27

"I would not enroll my child in this daycare. Staff seemed very flustered and the food being served looked disgusting. The pears being served looked rotten I wish a teacher would eat what they were serving these babies. Any mother leaving their child here should think twice. I could tell the staff was not so friendly just acting because liscencing was there and people touring ."

2016-09-24

"Pretty nice love his projects. AnD all the teachers even ones that are his twacher no his name."

2016-09-17

2016-09-17

"I actually enjoy the school. For the most part, LaRie is awesome; however she needs to clean up her staff. A lot of her staff members are unfriendly and unprofessional. I would also recommend changing the food menu. It's horrible. I believe a lot of parents would agree. For the amount of tuition being spent, I believe our children should have better meals. They are not in prison, it's daycare."

2016-09-10

2016-08-20

"I like everyone at this school! It's a nurturing environment for my granddaughter to develop in."

2016-08-13

2016-02-27

"I have zero complaints about the teachers. The office staff needs to be replaced completely."

2016-02-03

"Matt loves the school, he is really happy, and I checked 5 other learning centers near by before selecting Childtime. He was 6 months or so. Peggy and Patricia were wonderful. I think over 30 years experience between the two of them. Jessica is very involved in how the kids progress she always remembers details. Also Shakemia always has a very fun environment with ABC music or classical in the background. My son never wants to leave the class when I pick him up. This makes a parent feel good."

2016-02-03

"I live Child Time Learning Center from the director to the teacher and even the cook are warm friendly people. I love the way they care for our children as if they were their own. The curriculum is ideal for my child he is half Hispanic and I love knowing they also teach Spanish and I entendres for him to remain at this center until he starts school and after."

Share Childtime - 4111 North Galloway Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 4111 North Galloway Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4111 North Galloway Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 4111 North Galloway Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.