Stores > Childtime - 4018 Feather Lakes Way

1-281-361-7430
      1-281-361-7480
      1253@childtime.com
      1-281-361-7430

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 4018 Feather Lakes Way by clicking a star below.

2017-05-20

"It's been great and the staff is really welcoming. You can tell the director really cares about the school and the children."

2017-04-22

"everything is great except for Carlyn. She is rude."

2017-03-25

"The other day I left this note on my FB page next to a pic of my daughter standing next to her Happy Birthday Emily sign: When the Birthday Girl got to daycare this morning, she saw this adorable sign. Then she walked into her classroom and all her little buddies - like 12 little 4/5 year olds - started yelling Emily! Emily!Emily! And surrounding her - it was so cute. It's not always easy dropping your kiddos off in someone else's care, but it is such a blessing when you find a daycare where the directors, teachers and students become a family. Thanks Carlyn Barbier for fostering such a wonderful family environment at ChildTime. It makes it so much easier in parents and students alike. This pretty much sums up how I feel"

2017-03-17

"It was pretty good. My daughter feel welcome and likes how the teacher was interacting and talking to her."

2017-03-04

"We have been happy with our experience and my children love their teachers. I think there is always room for improvement."

2017-02-25

2017-02-04

"Excellent care. Nurturing teachers, Open communication. Warm and welcoming environment. Flexible! I came to this center over a year ago in the middle of the day after firing our nanny on the spot for sleeping on the job. My baby was an infant and I needed part time infant care, flexible with teacher schedule. Carlyn was awesome and offered to keep my baby for the rest of that week (one day) at no cost. Lisa was her first primary teacher and she bonded quickly with my baby and made me feel 100% comfortable leaving my baby at daycare. This is my first of three babies to go to daycare and I have been completely satisfied with the love and care that is provided. I am thankful for all they do :)"

2017-01-28

2016-11-26

"It took us three tries to find the right fit and have since recommended it to everyone. It has some extras but overall it focuses on care and quality rather than frills. Every teacher there knows both my girl's names, and that's worth a lot. We've had several times where I had a question that was answered, or a problem that was addressed, and it makes me feel so much more comfortable about the things I don't know or see. Bottom line, this staff cares about the kids, and it's really wonderful to be a part of it."

2016-11-19

2016-10-15

"We love Lisa in the toddler room. She is awesome!! She is loving and attentive and she always has a smile. She is great!!"

2016-10-08

2016-04-09

"You need to turn off the lights during nap time. Who can sleep with the lights on?"

2016-02-03

"Welcoming and accommodating."

2016-02-03

"Love this school. I feel great that my child is in a safe, loving, educational environment."

Share Childtime - 4018 Feather Lakes Way's store rating

Childtime - 4018 Feather Lakes Way is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4018 Feather Lakes Way is a merchant member
Childtime - 4018 Feather Lakes Way participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.