Stores > Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue

1-313-886-6565
      1-313-886-0752
      0635@childtime.com
      1-313-886-6565

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-05-20

"Overall, this school is inconsistent. Some of the teachers seem happy to be there and very engaged. Others are non-communicative with parents to an almost hostile point. Where interacting with them seems like you are interrupting them.We weren't receiving updates on what our 1 year old son was working on - so we asked the teachers for an update. They told us that they had many new students and some challenging students so they couldn't provide updates. My husband and I think this is ridiculous - our son spends upwards of 40 hours here - we should know what motor and verbal skills they are working on with him.Also - the teachers seemed apathetic towards my son. We dropped him off he was crying on the floor and the teachers were talking to each other. I had to go back in the room and ask for them to address my son's crying so he could transition to the room. I'm not asking that they coddle him - but transition time for child drop off should be better than that. At his old daycare they would take him from my hands and cuddle him before setting him down to play.When we discussed all of this with the director, she acknowledged that teacher apathy was an issue with the school (apathy is my word, not hers). She said that she was working on it and it had actually improved over her tenure. She stated that she wants for us to receive updates and it was unacceptable behavior on the part of the teachers (the hostile nature, non communication, not addressing the child, etc).Since then we have received about 60% more updates on our child. Which is a definite improvement. But we still don't know what he is working on (he's 15 months old now). Are they working with him on utensils? What? They aren't ever there when we pick him up so we have no idea (different teachers). Finally: the food. It's somewhat balanced (meat, veggie and/or fruit), but sometimes completely lacking in nutrition: Like hot dogs and chicken nuggets."

2017-05-20

"I am satisfied with the services and my daughter enjoys coming to the center but sometimes she gets bored."

2017-05-20

"The staff have been responsive and caring to my daughters needs. I would like to see more practical skills be taught in class, I.e communicating with different kinds of people or maybe learn some words in different languages"

2017-05-20

"It has been an awesome experience all around from the staffing ,educational experience,safety atmosphere and the caring for the children I'm a new mom all over again a very over protective and was having a hard time finding a place that I was comfortable with until I found childtime... it's been a great ride I wouldn't have had it any other way was a awesome place "

2017-04-28

"The facilitator & tour was very informative and reassuring. The director was informed, professional, friendly, patient, and accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised with the tour, as I have never been fond of commercial childcare centers. I hope to enroll one of my children very soon."

2017-03-03

"I liked the center. We had a small change in plans for child care but when ready we will enroll at this center."

2016-11-18

"I did not like that the playground was so far from the school - and that the kids would have to cross a parking area. I was also not thrilled that the classroom my child would be in was in view of a street and many people walking by. The staff were very friendly and helpful though, this school is just not right for us."

2016-10-13

"I really liked the tablets in each room that the staff uses to document activities throughout the day. I also liked the fact that cameras are being installed in January. I was pleased with how clean the school was, and that you must put on shoe protectors before going into the infant rooms."

2016-08-25

"Overall it was great experience"

2016-08-20

"It has been a safe haven for my daughter while I am at work. Being a single parent I am comfortable leaving my daughter there during the day without fear she will be seriously harmed."

2016-08-13

2016-04-15

"I love it, it was up to part and perfect environment for my child they we're friendly and respectful I love the class rooms that was perfectly suitable for my child well being and trust worthy that he was in good care."

2016-02-03

"This school looked great. The staff all seem happy and caring. All children were happy and well taking care of which eased my first time mom nerves."

2016-02-03

"Relatively decent. The assistant director has done a great job running the center in the absence of the director. Some teachers at the center have a natural ability to understand a child's needs and and address them. Others not as much. When our son transitioned to the school, he was very sad in the morning when dropping him off. The assistant director and primary teacher in his room have always been able to make him happy. One of the other teachers just would let him cry and not acknowledge it. Saw this happen for a couple other children."

2016-02-03

"They are genuinely passionate and caring they are polite and understanding in your child's need"

Share Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.