Stores > Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive

• Customer Support: 1-480-732-0100
    • Business Hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    • Fax: 1-480-732-7454

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-03-04

"I love this location and have recommended it to many people."

This review was modified by Anonymous on March 07 2017 12:15:27 AM

2017-02-25

"I love this location and have recommended it to many people."

This review was modified by Anonymous on February 28 2017 12:30:04 AM

2016-12-24

"I am thrilled with my experience with childtime. I am grateful everyone is so caring towards my son. Even teachers in other rooms show their enthusiasm and positivity towards my son. I honestly couldn't have hoped for a better daycare experience."

2016-12-24

"The director and her ***istant are caring and professional. Most of the teachers show outstanding involvement and care. I only wish the teacher to toddler ratio was not so high. Overall, we are very satisfied."

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

2016-11-26

"I am so pleased with Childtime. Everyone I encounter is friendly and they all know my son's name. They go above and beyond to care for my son and to keep me informed."

2016-11-19

2016-10-29

"Childtime is a great value. The level of care, learning, safety, cleanliness, food program and diaper program is good compared to the cost. There is quite a bit of staff turnover. Staff genuinely cares but I don't feel like the resources are always there for them to be able to provide the highest quality services. For the cost though, and what they can and do provide, Childtime has been a good choice for our family."

2016-10-25

2016-09-17

"The idea is there but follow through is not 100%. I will be told several different things regarding my child and be very confused on the direction we are going. Confusion on daily food and drinks. Miscommunication regarding health of my child, thinking child is sick when displaying no symptoms. Frequent phone calls at work for non-emergencies"

2016-09-10

2016-06-18

"Dayna and Carissa are amazing as are all of the staff. Every teacher knows both of my kids by name even if they aren't in their class. Very personal, caring attention."

2016-06-18

"Everyone is great and I speak highly to anyone who asks me about Childtime! If I had to give any feedback I'd say I wish the meals were more organic with fewer processed items (real peaches instead of canned, fresh instead of frozen, etc)."

2016-03-26

"I don't have much experience with daycares but I feel that my child is in a safe, caring and learning environment. The value is there for the affordable price. I feel we get more than what we pay for."

Share Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive's store rating

Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive is a merchant member
Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.