Stores > Childtime - 4600 Garden Corner Rd

1-817-478-9575
      1-817-478-3523
      3032@childtime.com
      1-817-478-9575

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 4600 Garden Corner Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-08-28

"I was extremely unhappy with my prior daycare for my children. Upon arrival at Child Time I was greeted in a warm inviting manner by Shauna Jewell . I had lot of questions and they were answered thoroughly. Shauna could see my frustration and she made sure I felt comfortable. She gave me a tour of the facility and explained all the procedures of the day. I feel confident my husband and I have chosen the appropriate child care for our children. Thank you Shauna for being so patient, understanding, and answering all of our questions."

2017-07-01

"My overall experience with this school has been a night mare. We provided everything needed for our child and they just ignore the problems and keep my child's belongings scattered everywhere. I feel my child is singled out and not encouraged to participate with others."

2017-05-27

"The tour was great and Sonia was very energetic. The school should invest in more swings and I notice that the playground is right behind a pretty busy street. I would love to see if the city could put a speed bump on that particular road. But in all I will register my child"

2017-02-18

"Darlene is a fantastic teacher. She truly cares about my kids and I couldn't ask for more. She teaches them so much and shows them such love. She sends me pictures all the time which I really appreciate. Carol works very hard to make sure my children feel comfortable at drop off and she makes sure everything is running smoothly. She is always willing to help if I have a question or a concern. Shauna is very kind and knows and interacts with all the kids which I really appreciate. Jackie isn't my kids' teacher but she talks to them and is sweet to them nevertheless."

2017-02-11

2017-02-04

"We had a great tour and my kids Lovvveeeddd their first day yesterday!!! Thank y'all xoxoox"

2016-10-13

"Great info and tour. With having so many questions I left completely knowledgeable of the school."

2016-09-08

"Love the staff/teachers, but most importantly my child loves them and the daycare. Always excited to return for the summer."

2016-08-27

2016-04-02

"I've had a very positive experience with this school up until about two months ago."

2016-02-25

"I felt secure in the fact that this center has my childs best interest in mind"

2016-02-19

"I just want to express how warm the director was. She not only engaged with me, but also with my children. We felt welcome from the moment she opened the door. She did a wonderful job and I can tell she truly loves what she does.I have full trust in her and the rest of the staff. I am very impressed by the turn over ratio. My son attened the school when he was an infant, and the teacher he had back then will be my daughters teacher now. Great place!"

2016-02-03

"Horrible.I am ashamed at this school.I have been a part of childtime for 5 years and I am upset with myself for trusting this school with my child."

2016-02-03

"They have taken good care of my kids. I think with the lack of an education program it is overpriced though."

2015-08-31

"Shauna, the director, is amazing!! She is always welcoming and loves my children. Carol is wonderful as well. She takes care of my children like they are her own. I love this school."

Share Childtime - 4600 Garden Corner Rd's store rating

Childtime - 4600 Garden Corner Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4600 Garden Corner Rd is a merchant member
Childtime - 4600 Garden Corner Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.