Stores > Childtime - 1418 South Vega

1-626-289-3823
      1-626-289-3054
      0211@childtime.com
      1-626-289-3823

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 1418 South Vega by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"Despite a rough start during the first month our son transitioned from the 2 year old room to the 3 year old room. The teachers knew how to handle the behavior before it got worse and we see a positive change so far."

2017-09-09

"The teachers have been lovely and the Assistant Director has always been helpful however the Director has not always been approachable and hardly engages with me or other parents when we've come to get our children. She appears overwhelmed and disengaged which is another reason we consider taking our child out of the program."

2017-08-26

"This school is awesome. My children love it and so do I. The teachers are amazing and very nice. My children learn something new almost every day. I have nothing but good things to say about Childtime in Alhambra. "

2017-08-10

"Our enrollment experience for our son was quick and easy. Pam even offered to show us the classroom again. It was great to see his future classmates!"

2017-08-09

"Kids were getting ready for a nap so the classroom tour was kind of rushed. Other wise everything else was satisfactory"

2017-08-03

"It was extremely professional and informative. Pam made me feel very comfortable leaving my son under her guidance. The staff were engaged, warm and friendly."

2017-05-20

"I love child time my daughters teacher Lucia at the Alhambra location is hands down the best daycare teacher I have ever encountered. She cares for my child as if they are her own and has a general love for all the children and makes sure to always go above and beyond for the children. She is also so caring with the parents and always makes sure we feel welcome and remembers things we tell her. She is the main reason I stay at child time and will continue to stay there until she ever leaves"

2017-03-25

"I love the atmosphere, classroom setup an teachers are amazing. My daughter's teachers treat her as if she's one of their own. And I love the frequent updates letting me know how my little one is doing."

2017-03-25

"My experience has been great. My three year old loves coming to school and every time I pick him up, he always happy and full of energy. My child has learn a lot from this school."

2017-03-11

"Experience has been overall great, everyone is very helpful and friendly. The only minor concerns are several teachers in other classrooms are usually not in uniform, but will then interact with my child or his teachers, which is confusing if they are staff or a parent/visitor. The other issue is the walkway next to the yard, whenver it rains it is flooded and very difficult to walk through. It would be great if the drainage can be improved there. Otherwise, we love taking our child to the school!!!!"

2017-03-07

"All I can say is I fell in love with the school and I hope I do get a chance to enroll my daughter in it."

2017-03-04

2016-10-01

"Outside space is so dirty, food is not good, the teacher we selected is good, but not all of them are like her. Over all not bad."

2016-10-01

"I like how my child has learned so much since the first day he attended ChildTime and everyday he becomes more active."

2016-09-24

Share Childtime - 1418 South Vega's store rating

Childtime - 1418 South Vega is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1418 South Vega is a merchant member
Childtime - 1418 South Vega participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.