Stores > Childtime - 2645 Manchester Road

1-330-745-2530
      1-330-745-6973
      0506@childtime.com
      1-330-745-2530

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 2645 Manchester Road by clicking a star below.

2017-06-03

"The staff in this facility have gone above and beyond to work with my family . I have gained custody of a relative, and they have helped ease his transition into a new home and overall environment. I can't say enough how grateful I am for everything they do."

2017-05-20

"child time has a very loving family atmosphere and they show it with my child. when hes sick they make sure to call and when he dose something new at school his teacher inform me so I can share in the joy also. I actuly can drop him off and feel at ease that hes going to be taken care of very well."

2016-11-26

"I love to be able to see how my child is doing all day . and communicate with his teachers. I feel so comfortable leaving him there he dosnt cry when I drop him off and they make sure that he gets his medication on time is the best."

2016-11-19

2016-07-16

"My children are my world and I trust the workers at childtime to be there for them when I am not able to. They do so much words can't cover the amount I appreciate it. I love that they care and it shows everyday. Thanks for the great hard work and keep it up!!"

2016-07-09

2015-08-31

"I absolutely love this school! I've never been comfortable with sending my children to daycare and this is my first time and surprising I don't have to worry about them constantly! I am made comfortable in knowing that my children are safe!"

Share Childtime - 2645 Manchester Road's store rating

Childtime - 2645 Manchester Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 2645 Manchester Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 2645 Manchester Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.