CTI Reviews - ctistore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 71 reviews

CTI is a merchant member
CTI participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"CTI had the biggest selection of Bixolon printers with all details about them fully listed. No questions remaining. And before CTI it was also difficult for me to find a provider that had repair and configuration services all in one."

"i was looking for a printer to buy and a friend told me about one he just got from CTI and told me to check their website out, that they have great stuffs on there. i did check it out and i dont regret it. i immediately called my friend and showed my appreciation to him."

"Absolutely a great experience- simple, fast, easy & exactly what I needed- it doesn't get any better, does it? I will definitely be using in the future, for other home office products. Very satisfied!"

"CTI provides top distributors and government agencies with printers that are built to last in a well designed website that's easy to use. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety offered through their website as well as the convenient ordering system. There is even a shipping calculator built in to the product page so you can get an exact quote for how much the order will cost without so much as leaving the items page. Whether you are looking for a single printer for your home or a dozen industrial printers for your business, you'll find a satisfying buyer's experience with Computech International's well designed website."

"This website was really easy to use, which is somewhat rare for electronics sites. A lot of times I struggle to find the category I'm looking for, or to find the specifics of what I want. I was easily able to get right to the printer section by searching for "printer" in the very visible search screen on the main page. After that, I was able to narrow down my selections to get exactly what I want. This website really knows what consumers want: a quick and easy shopping experience. I shop online (compared to in store) because I don't want to spend time browsing; I want to find what I need, and get my order in. Kudos to CTI for having such an easy to use website.!"

"I purchased the G-drive mini from CTI and I love it so far. It has 750 GB of store, connects easily with my computers, and I love it's slick look. This is the third tech purchase I've made from CTI and I'm satisfied with their selection and customer service. They have assisted me with the equipment needed for my new start-up and their prices are very competitive. I'd recommend CTI to anyone looking who isn't a tech "pro" because they will help you integrate your purchases with the rest of your equipment. "

"the CIT website is very interesting you can see asap what is in store for you. you can see all the button and all of its functions very ethical and classy, yet all of the products and its use are in there. the flash added more nice experience in the website. did a purchase with them and it all went smoothly as possible there where no glitches or any other interruption on the payment and the delivery was good. never had any problems with CTI."

"Full of BS online seller, item "Availability: In Stock" after place order they send me e-mail said item is "The product you ordered is out of stock and no longer available to us." after 24 hrs the product is still on the web and "Availability: In Stock"
This seller use low price to promo their web and if you find the price is low it's always "out of stock" when you order.

"I was online looking for a printer when I came across this site. It was easy to navigate and had everything a person could possibly need for a printer, including printers. The prices did not seem unreasonable either. Will definitely use this site in the future for my printing needs. "

Rating 8/104/5

"It was a little more challenging than I hoped to find the printer I was looking for, but once I did, I was able to find exactly the printer that suited my needs."

"I heard that CTI was a excellent tech provider for businesses so I visited their website when I was in need of filling a large order. I was impressed by the selection of products and the services they offered. I was able to easily find the volume of IT supplies I was looking for. The choices were high quality, plentiful, and at a good price. I highly recommend CTI if you're looking for solutions . They have everything you need. The service was excellent. "

"I was able to easily search for regulation-compliant purchases at CTI. In addition, I had to drill-down to very specific features for a wide-format printer in print width, media size, and a target price range. The site allowed me to find it quickly with their menu options. Tax-exempt status was as easy to get as sending a quick e-mail. I'm definitely coming back."

"I have been looking for a new printer for some time now and I am ecstatic that I have found this site. The overall quality, price point and selection is excellent. The site is easy to navigate and I found precisely what I wanted really quickly. "

"I like this site. It's very easy to use and it has a great design. So many sites out there seem to either spend all the time on the design or in the long detailed content. However, CTI actually does a good job on both so you feel comfortable with the site and know they put a great deal of care into the site and products. I was looking for a printer and was able to find one and order it within a few minutes and the product came just as described without any problems.

Two thumbs up!!

"Put an order in and got it sooner than I expected. I can always count on CTI for all my electronic needs I am starting my own business and was searching for a store to purchase some stuff for my office a couple months ago and my friend told me to try CTI so I did and I will never shop anywhere else. I just want to say thank you so much for the great customer service,fast shipping and great products!!"