Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Item defective. Starts and shuts off after a few seconds. Only 30 day return policy. Found other complaints about the same defect after purchase. DPS-160QB HP Pavilion Slimline SFF P/N 5188-7520 Flex Power Supply PSU"

modified review This review was modified by junky227 on December 02 2014 03:14:28 PM

Zylcho's Avatar
Planet Earth

"This review has been changed due to a company proving that my original review was incorrect. After I made the purchase I instantly received an email saying there "may" be a problem with my credit card. This was a decade old way to get more money out of you and I mistakenly jumped the gun thinking this company was trying to stick it to me. They use a Yahoo shopping cart and they triggered the email, NOT CPUtopia.

If you take a peek around the net looking for a 3 24" monitor stand, you will see that they are very pricey. I came across CPUtopia's website and they showed one for $80. It does everything I needed for $100 less than any place! I have received emails assuring me there will be no issues and there wasn't. I can't be more happier with the product and the communication. It's nice when an etailer goes the extra distance to assure customer satisfaction.

modified review This review was modified by Zylcho on September 19 2013 03:24:53 PM

"simply put: avoid dealing with this company if you rely on international shipments. I can't vouch for how they do within U.S., but I can say something is very suspicious when they claim the provided tracking number can't be used until it enters the destination country. I've never had that experience dealing with any other reputable company. They claim to ship with USPS priority, but then turn around and say shipment will take 10-14 business days. Oh, and if it doesn't arrive? Well good luck, because the tracking number doesn't work... and worse, you cannot track it with the provided number!! Instead they have to put a "tracer" out which takes a further 7 business days.

To add insult to injury, they're not proactive, you have to keep jabbing them to find out any info, and the respond is typically "wait the required amount of business days.."

Give me a break. avoid this company if shopping from Canada.

modified review This review was modified by joefreshh on May 27 2013 03:17:03 PM

"Good service and the price was reasonable."

"A fairly run-of-the-mill retailer. Would buy again, but wouldn't go out of my way to."

"Fantastic. Delivered exactly what they said they would."

"I have made two purchases from CPUtopia and each purchase has been a breeze! Very quick shipping and excellent packaging!"

"I was very satisfied with the merchandise when it came in. The item was well packaged. It's just I ordered the wrong item and have to return back to the vendor. I would definitely order from CPUtopia again."

"New DC jack is on the laptop motherboard and I'm back in business. Ordered on the weekend and had my part on Friday (USPS). Would definitely shop here again."

"I was really hesitant to purchase from this company but they have erased all my fears and I will definetly purchase from them again."

"Great, love the keyboard (Didn't know it came in red but Great."

"Power Supply uses superior capacitors to the one that was originally in the television."

modified review This review was modified by ThrowingWetNoodles on December 08 2012 09:25:18 AM

"Very quick and easy to order.. Part came in as expected."

"Timely delivery, accurate product."

"The price of the power supply for an HP d4100y desktop was great, maybe, if it lasts longer than the warrenty. The other itch that bothered me about this supply is it don't fit the space the same. The chassis screw holes don't line up with any on the back of the power supply. I had to drill the a few on the power supply, which was not a big deal."

CPUtopia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CPUtopia is not a merchant member
CPUtopia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!