Stores > CPU Medics

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review CPU Medics by clicking a star below.
2017-08-11

AOL or Yahoo account to register?

"Product was easy to find. Website was clean and easy to navigate. My only concern was this: I was going to register and it asked me to have an AOL or Yahoo account. I wasn't willing to go set up either just to register with your company. Am I missing something?"

2017-04-26

Saved my machine

"I needed a power supply, gave my information, John V. knew exactly which one I needed and in 2 days I was back up and running. All around great service "

2017-04-11

Adam was sincere and make my problem his problem.

"We had a delay in shipping from the warehouse to the distribution center. My order was later than my expectations but Adam made sure my package arrived as quickly as possible and followed up with me multiple times to ensure I was taken care of."

2017-04-11

Did not ship all parts for overnight AM

"They did not offer any refunds, only to ship what they were supposed to ship again tomorrow. If you expect your order to be correct, or on time don't shop here."

2017-03-29

Acer Hard Drive

"I found this site through Google. It had the HD that I wanted, at a reasonable price. I did not have much trouble with the check out, except that when I selected to Check-out/Register, it only provided Registration as a Yahoo or AOL user. I selected to simply check-out as a Guest, at which point it went to a page telling me there was an error and to refresh the page and try again. I refreshed and checked-out as a Guest. Otherwise, the process of choosing and purchasing the HD was easy. (Which is why I did not give it a full 5-star rating)"

2017-01-30

Customer Service

"Found exactly what I needed. Great customer service after a misunderstanding with regards to shipping. Very helpful with helping me understand the process.

Would highly recommend CPU Medics and in particular Adam!!

2016-12-15

AWESOME serves

"very good serves very good prices and also very smart in a computer topic

2016-10-19

Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service

"I ordered a power supply from CPU Medics to replace the one in my Dell Inspiron. It came quickly and in excellent condition. However, after a few weeks I discovered that I didn't need the power supply after all and that my computer had a different problem all together. More than a month had gone by since the day I placed my order, however the staff at CPU Medics were nice enough to let me return the part anyway. When I contacted them about returning it past the 30 day limit, they were quick to respond and very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely do business with again."

2016-03-30

Saved my computer and a bunch of money

"Ordering was quick and easy. Parts were displayed with accurate images. Prices were two thirds less than I would have paid through the manufacturer's site."

2016-01-09

"The power supply on my 10 year old Dell XPS 400 computer quit working. I found many vendors on the internet who could supply a replacement, but CPU Medics gave me the greatest hope of finding an exact replacement. I was very pleased to receive an identical power supply for the one I needed. Thank you!
CPU Medics also supplied the thermal grease I needed to properly reinstall the cpu heat sink that I had to remove when replacing the power supply. One stop shopping. I will use them again!

2016-01-07

"Received my new hard drive fast and had my laptop working again in no time! "

2016-01-03

"Ordered a proprietary power supply for a client for his Dell. Needed it the next day. Arrived with no problems and on time. Unit worked as expected. Satisfied with both price of part and shipping. They had the best price on the internet.
Will be ordering again from them in the future.

2015-12-31

"Fast shipment and good communication from vendor. Item worked perfectly, would use them again. "

2015-12-30

"A good experience. I am a first time user of this site and became very pleased with the process.
Thank you all...

2015-12-29

"We ordered two docking stations and are very satisfied with the ordering process, tracking of the product and the time it took to ship. We will order from them again!"

Share CPU Medics's store rating

CPU Medics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CPU Medics is a merchant member
CPU Medics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.