Stores > CPO Tools
  • CPO Tools

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CPO Tools by clicking a star below.
2017-05-11

Horrible Customer Service

"I bought from them a Milwaukee 2494-22 M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit. With the combo was also included one Extended Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack.
The average shipping time from their warehouse to my place normally is about 3 to 4 business days. I know that because have bought several other tools from them.
So, about four days later UPS guy comes to my door and delivers one package. By the size and weight I understand it's only a part of the order.
Not having received any shipment notice regarding the supposed second package I called Customer SVC to inquire on the status of the order.
After 30 long minutes waiting somebody picked up my call and I was told by the representative that the order hadn't shipped yet but she would stay on top of the situation making sure that everything would go right.
The next day (... no emails, message or whatsoever) I called back: This time only 15 minutes of waiting.
Same story.
I told the person I wasn't happy at all and asked to cancel the order. She replied that she couldn't do it and won't let me speak to a supervisor or a manager.
I called the Credit Card company and opened a dispute.
Never again !! There are other companies out there. CPO it has been quite all right for me in the past. Not anymore. Lack of seriousness.

2017-04-05

Horrible Customer Service

"They send me a junk saw. Customer service set me up with an exchange. After mailing the 1st one back they informed me they were all out of stock. I asked for a manager and customer service refused to transfer my call saying "there is only one manager and she is out". Horrible company "

Oklahoma
2017-03-31

Great customer service...

"I had purchased an AC Delco product from this company... ACDelco did not uphold their warranty... This company gave me a hassle-free return... Refunded my money right away... I was so pleased with the service... That I went ahead and purchased a Milwaukee set that was on sale from this company... Great price awesome product, shipped fast, With great customer service and they look out to make sure that you are satisfied with your product... I would do business with them again and recommend them to other buyers... I honestly don't even know how they got a bad review.. Unless it was something that was not their fault... But if you contact them.. They are very willing to make sure to correct the situatio... 5 star service "

2017-03-02

Horrible customer service! Never buy from them!

"I bought a sawstop table saw that cost me 3600! Sawstop ran a promotion couple weeks later and won't honor the promotion. Emailed CPO tool and asked them about it and they won't even email me back a response. They removed my review from their site and pulled my order from my order history! Last time I buy from CPO!"

2017-02-26

Buyer beware Over priced and nothing done...

"Shame on me for not shopping around but I've purchased other items from CPO with no problems. I bought A DeWalt Tracksaw with both the short and long track for $619. It was less then a hour after placing order I noticed that almost everyone else had it from $20-$70 cheaper. because of life I reached out to them a couple hours later but nevertheless that shouldn't make a difference . I asked about the inflated price and I was told no nothing we can do. I'm really sad that a company who talks about being so big fails in customer service. With reviews like mine and all the others, it won't take long before they're begging people to shop with them. "

2017-01-17

Do not buy from them

"I made 1 order of 2 items from CPO. I got the shipping notification 1 week later, which was also the same day my order arrived. I opened the box and 1 of the items was not there. I called the customer service number and waited for about 15 minutes just to talk to someone. This person did some checking, apologized and said they would ship the item out. I was to get an email by midday the next day with the order. No email arrived, so I contacted customer service through the website explaining everything. I got no response. Luckily I used paypal to pay for the order. I had to open a case through paypal to get a refund for the item they never sent. I will not be using them again for anything."

2017-01-12

These people are on drugs

"I ordered a set of planer knives and the first thing that arrived was a box with a packing slip, brown paper and air. The second attempt brought me a wood lathe part that belonged half the country away and then I canceled the order. NOW I get the right parts and after canceling 5 days ago and telling them so! "

2016-12-14

Only twice:first and last time!

"Big advertising with dollar amounts deductions for certain brands. I fell for it and ordered a FEIN shopvac with the $20off any FEIN tool purchase. Later I ordered a BOSCH JIgsaw using their $25 0ff any Bosch tool discount. The shoppingcard worked accordingly and reduced the price as expected. I received 2 email confirmation of my orders.
Next day I got an email I did use the same couponcode twice therefor they are asking me whether I want to get the BOSCH tool without the discount. Ibdid not applied any code in my orders. I replied immediately and ask them to suspend both orders until we have cleared up the matter and if they don't stand behind their advertising AND orderconfirmation I would rather cancel BOTH orders. They did not reply at all. Next day they send a message the FEIN tool has shipped. No other comments. I send another email to customer service, no response.
What a horrible company! I also found out that the same FEIN tool can be ordered at Amazon for less than CPO's price AFTER the $20 discount!

Ignoring the customer after cherry picking which order to fullfil let me wonder how this company stays in business. For sure they are on my blacklist for life.

2016-12-10

Rip off

"Ordered the new Dewalt Flexvolt grinder, and received a free Dewalt drill. Botton line got charged for the free drill, and three months later, still have not received the Flexvolt grinder. I called the Customer Service Dept. multible times, each left on hold for over an hour. I have received several emails from CPO, stating they would happy to cancel the remainder of my order, claiming they are swamped with back orders. So I recently called and checked stock, to place an order for an order for a Flexvolt Dewalt Grinder, they claimed they have the grinder in stock!! Caution avoid dealing with this unprofessional company"

2016-09-19

"I ordered something from this company. It was $12.99 and I received free shipping for signing up for email deals. My order never came because UPS messed up my address because I had recently moved. I was only refunded $6 of my $12.99 because they took out shipping....that I never even paid for anyway! I called and complained like crazy and the operator was in no way understanding or willing to do anything to keep me as a customer. I cannot believe that they still made a profit off of my order. The returning of my item was not even my fault!!! I told them that I would not order anything from them ever again and ended up paying more for my product somewhere else. But it was worth it because I would never shop here again!!! I wish I could give them zero stars."

2016-09-09

COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL

"I PLACED AN ORDER THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO COME WITH FREE SHIPPING OVER A CERTAIN AMOUNT WHICH I SURPASSED. THEY THEN STILL CHARGED ME FOR SHIPPING, I COMPLAINED AND THEY CREDITED ME FOR THE SHIPPING. THEN I'M PATIENTLY & ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE DELIVERY FOR 2 WEEKS AND IT NEVER SHOWED UP AND I RECEIVE AN EMAIL SAYING THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED AND THEY'RE CREDITING ME. WHY WAS MY ORDER NEVER SHIPPED, AND THEN CANCELLED AND THEN CREDITED "2 WEEKS"AFTER THE ORDER WAS PLACED ??? WHY WOULDN'T YOU CANCEL THE ORDER IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN PURCHASE ELSEWHERE ??? THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS & AGGRAVATING & SO UNPROFESSIONAL ON THEIR PART ! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS SO NO ONE HAS TO DEAL WITH COMPANIES LIKE THIS. READ ALL OF THE OTHER HORRIBLE REVIEWS ON THESE LOOSERS. !"

2016-05-17

Terrible Customer Service Don't honor sales

"After receiving an email with a coupon code for $10 select items, I reviewed the items and purchased few. I decided the next day to add to my order and further take advantage of the offer. I called in the next day (Saturday) and was told to call back Monday for help because the CSR couldn't add to the order as the item was out of stock but would be replenished Monday. When I called back Monday, I was informed that the coupon code shouldn't have been applied to the item I was purchasing and my order was being cancelled. I asked to speak to a manager (Cooper) and was told I would receive a call back. I waited all day with no call back. I called again and said I would wait on hold until she was available. I was put on hold for 10 minutes and hung up on. I called back today and the CSR asked her to speak to me, but she would not. She would only push a message through the CSR, stating that the message from her would be the same so she doesn't need to speak with me. You call my attn to a sale, don't honor it after I bring it to your attn, offer zero explanation, and follow up with probably the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Mgmt is setting the tone for the CSRs. Cooper's either lazy or inept, and it's obviously trickling down to the staff. Also, great to see you don't honor your listings. I cancelled the rest of my order and won't be back."

2016-05-10

please do not buy from these people

"Ordered 2 mtd gold lawn mowers on april 28th after hours of research to find best mowers, cost over 2900 dollars. Cpo said they would arrive may 5th. Tracking number they gave for ups freight did not work until may 9th at which time I found out cpo made a mistake and only shipped one, yet they took my money for two, I am now in the resolution process with ebay to get a refund. Cpo offered nothing, I would have been happy and fine if they would have shipped the second mower express but they can not because they do not actually have any inventory, they order from the manufacturer after they get an order, so when you read reviews about customer service and next day service they are lies. Cpo made no attempt to please me and said it would take 3 to 6 weeks to get the second mower. This company is part of the problem in AMERICA, selling things they do not have with no regard for the customer. If you buy from them, beware, and prepared to spend an extra week or two to get your money back."

2016-04-06

thanks for nothing

"Really needed a 3/8 auto wrench for my interior work I was doing. I was sent an e mail letting me know they got the order. It said I'd receive a confirmation e-mail when everything went through. 4 days later I was forced to e-mail them because I didn't receive a follow up e-mail and they said it was out of stock the whole time. Thanks "

2015-12-02

"Attempted to take advantage of CPO tools new customer free shipping coupon but never received the link from their site. After 3 attempts contacting their customer service to resolve the issue I gave up and went to JET.com and ordered the items. Got free shipping with an additional 15% off a a price that was lower than CPO tools. Won't attempt to deal with CPO Tools again. Customer service is not helpful."

Share CPO Tools's store rating

CPO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CPO Tools is not a merchant member
CPO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!