Stores > CPO Tools

• CPO Tools

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-19

"I ordered something from this company. It was $12.99 and I received free shipping for signing up for email deals. My order never came because UPS messed up my address because I had recently moved. I was only refunded $6 of my $12.99 because they took out shipping....that I never even paid for anyway! I called and complained like crazy and the operator was in no way understanding or willing to do anything to keep me as a customer. I cannot believe that they still made a profit off of my order. The returning of my item was not even my fault!!! I told them that I would not order anything from them ever again and ended up paying more for my product somewhere else. But it was worth it because I would never shop here again!!! I wish I could give them zero stars."

This review was modified by llmarkov on September 19 2016 05:14:50 AM

2016-09-09

COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL

"I PLACED AN ORDER THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO COME WITH FREE SHIPPING OVER A CERTAIN AMOUNT WHICH I SURPASSED. THEY THEN STILL CHARGED ME FOR SHIPPING, I COMPLAINED AND THEY CREDITED ME FOR THE SHIPPING. THEN I'M PATIENTLY & ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE DELIVERY FOR 2 WEEKS AND IT NEVER SHOWED UP AND I RECEIVE AN EMAIL SAYING THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED AND THEY'RE CREDITING ME. WHY WAS MY ORDER NEVER SHIPPED, AND THEN CANCELLED AND THEN CREDITED "2 WEEKS"AFTER THE ORDER WAS PLACED ??? WHY WOULDN'T YOU CANCEL THE ORDER IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN PURCHASE ELSEWHERE ??? THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS & AGGRAVATING & SO UNPROFESSIONAL ON THEIR PART ! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS SO NO ONE HAS TO DEAL WITH COMPANIES LIKE THIS. READ ALL OF THE OTHER HORRIBLE REVIEWS ON THESE LOOSERS. !"

This review was modified by gfence on September 09 2016 08:36:08 PM

2016-05-17

Terrible Customer Service Don't honor sales

"After receiving an email with a coupon code for $10 select items, I reviewed the items and purchased few. I decided the next day to add to my order and further take advantage of the offer. I called in the next day (Saturday) and was told to call back Monday for help because the CSR couldn't add to the order as the item was out of stock but would be replenished Monday. When I called back Monday, I was informed that the coupon code shouldn't have been applied to the item I was purchasing and my order was being cancelled. I asked to speak to a manager (Cooper) and was told I would receive a call back. I waited all day with no call back. I called again and said I would wait on hold until she was available. I was put on hold for 10 minutes and hung up on. I called back today and the CSR asked her to speak to me, but she would not. She would only push a message through the CSR, stating that the message from her would be the same so she doesn't need to speak with me. You call my attn to a sale, don't honor it after I bring it to your attn, offer zero explanation, and follow up with probably the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Mgmt is setting the tone for the CSRs. Cooper's either lazy or inept, and it's obviously trickling down to the staff. Also, great to see you don't honor your listings. I cancelled the rest of my order and won't be back."

This review was modified by srt412 on May 17 2016 06:49:13 AM

2016-05-10

please do not buy from these people

"Ordered 2 mtd gold lawn mowers on april 28th after hours of research to find best mowers, cost over 2900 dollars. Cpo said they would arrive may 5th. Tracking number they gave for ups freight did not work until may 9th at which time I found out cpo made a mistake and only shipped one, yet they took my money for two, I am now in the resolution process with ebay to get a refund. Cpo offered nothing, I would have been happy and fine if they would have shipped the second mower express but they can not because they do not actually have any inventory, they order from the manufacturer after they get an order, so when you read reviews about customer service and next day service they are lies. Cpo made no attempt to please me and said it would take 3 to 6 weeks to get the second mower. This company is part of the problem in AMERICA, selling things they do not have with no regard for the customer. If you buy from them, beware, and prepared to spend an extra week or two to get your money back."

This review was modified by alexdcook on May 10 2016 08:22:09 PM

2016-04-06

thanks for nothing

"Really needed a 3/8 auto wrench for my interior work I was doing. I was sent an e mail letting me know they got the order. It said I'd receive a confirmation e-mail when everything went through. 4 days later I was forced to e-mail them because I didn't receive a follow up e-mail and they said it was out of stock the whole time. Thanks "

This review was modified by ryanhh on April 06 2016 10:58:51 AM

2015-12-02

"Attempted to take advantage of CPO tools new customer free shipping coupon but never received the link from their site. After 3 attempts contacting their customer service to resolve the issue I gave up and went to JET.com and ordered the items. Got free shipping with an additional 15% off a a price that was lower than CPO tools. Won't attempt to deal with CPO Tools again. Customer service is not helpful."

2015-10-07

"I bought a planer from CPO. I was satisfied with the end result. There were some roadblocks but in the end they upgraded my order to overnight delivery and I found them to be fair and honest. That means a lot and I would buy from them again.

Thanks Miss. Cooper!!!

2015-07-01

"These guy's suck. I purchased an INNOVA 3160d scan tool from them and was shipped a 3160b, which is an older model and does not support SRS codes for my vehicle.

They fed me a line of BS saying that they did not have a contract with INNOVA to sell the newer 3160d model. Why did they use the picture for the 3160d on their website?? AND How can you have a contract to sell there product but then say it is itemized?? BS

I will not buy here again. They wasted my time and tied up my money in is crap.

FYI, Stay away from Tyler Tools too. They are the same company

This review was modified by rnalashbaugh on July 01 2015 03:53:07 PM

2015-04-30

"Horrible. I was told I would receive my item within 2 days. Also, I would get tracking information within the day of purchase. It's been a week and a half, no tracking #, no item. I called to cancel the order and they charged my card another 55$. They said it's because they refunded me too much, but they haven't refunded anything. Horrible. "

This review was modified by cozet on April 30 2015 02:50:55 PM

2015-04-03

"Bad company. Purchased two tools from them. Both items appeared to be in stock when the order was placed. It was later discovered that apparently one item was not in stock and had to be drop shipped from the manufacturer. A week went by with repeated phone calls to the customer service and there was still no update on the status of the missing item. When I mentioned to a girl at the customer service about the delay and that I've been calling them for a week to get the status, she bluntly accused me of lying. According to her, it was my first call to the customer service regarding the issue.
At that point I requested to cancel the order. The drop ship order was stopped and returned back to the manufacturer. After waiting for a week to get the refund, I called the customer service again. Once again I was told that they need to contact the manufacturer to get the update on the status.

It appears that there is no initiative at the company to handle orders and refunds in a timely fashion. Nothing gets done until several days of phone calls to the customer service. That, combined with very rude and outright disrespectful behavior of some customer service representatives makes me give this company the lowest rating and recommend others to stay away from doing business with them.

To give the credit when it's due, however. The other item on the order arrived on time and in good condition. Also, one customer service rep who handled stopping the drop shipping half way was very polite and accommodating.

This company clearly does not have a process to handle out of stock items, is not capable of effectively tracking in stock items and has an overall mediocre customer service.

Avoid ordering from this company or be prepared for weeks of frustration and missed deadlines.

This review was modified by 46345656w45623563456 on April 03 2015 07:52:36 AM

2015-03-25

" I ordered a combo tool kit and was notified 2 days later that the item was out of stock, when it showed in-stock at the time of order. I called and they were rude, unapoligetic, and not willing to discuss an alternative for the out of stock item. Buyer beware."

This review was modified by keydet88 on March 25 2015 08:19:00 AM

2015-03-05

"A pain in the neck to deal with!
I ordered a Honda generator and received the order confirmation. Five minutes later, I received a request from them, seeking additional verification in the form of a photo of my credit card and drivers license. I sent that as requested, and waited.
Two days later, not having heard from CPO, I sent them an e-mail requesting the status of my order. The next day I received a request for a copy of my credit card statement!
At that point I told them to cancel the order.
I can appreciate security, but they were ridiculous.
I will not be doing business with CPO again.

This review was modified by SailorDrew on March 05 2015 07:23:56 AM

2015-01-07

"I have purchased 4 big ticket tools in the last year from CPO and I have not had any problems at all. The product is always as discribed and shipping is as promised or quicker. I have no idea how good CPO's customer service was two or three years ago, I have only used them for the last 7 months, but I am very happy with them now and would recommend them to any one. Also. BTW This was not a solicitated review. I will definately use them again."

2014-12-10

""Avoid this place like the plague! There is no customer service, the business address is a PO BOX and its a ghetto brotha in a basement that answers the phone when you call. ""

2014-09-25

"CPO refuses to honor sale price. I purchased a drill and driver combo kit for $179, and it went on sale for $149 a few days later. I requested a $30 credit, since I have not received the item yet. They refused. Horrible customer service. Don't buy from CPO outlets"

This review was modified by LouisLandre on September 25 2014 12:19:17 PM

Share CPO Tools's store rating

CPO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CPO Tools is not a merchant member
CPO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!