Stores > CPO Tools

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review CPO Tools by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Horrible

"I have ordered in the past with them no problem. I purchased$299. Tool set the next day they another $299. Against my bank we recurved our purchase yesterday but I'm still chasing my other$299. That they had no authorization to do. I strongly recommended not using this company unless you want 2 charges on your bank acct"

2017-10-11

Excellent experience!

"Ordered a new Milwaukee hammer drill and impact kit, they were offering 20% off with purchase of an accessory item...and there was a flash sale where you would receive a free item. I received all 3 products very quickly and in perfect condition. Only negative comment I have would be I'm not impressed with their packing methods but not enough to reduce their rating."

2017-09-27

Criminals F.N thieves

"Do not buy anything from this company"

2017-09-13

Never Ever Buy any thing from Them

"OMG, They are nothing but bunch of cheaters
I ordered MK Diamond Floor Scraper, they never shipped it, I called them asked about it, they said UPS misplaced it and they are going to file a claim for lost in the shipping. I called UPS they said they never shipped it, all they did was created a shipping label
When I called him back they said I have to wait 3 to 5 weeks to refund the money.
Please do not buy anything from these crooks

2017-09-06

Promise never fullfilled.

"I noticed a deal flashing 'buy two bosch tools get a free starter kit". I bought two tools and noticed the KIT was not included. Called immediately and was told it would be sent and I would not see a ticket or confirmation. Two weeks later, no KIT multiple calls with everyone from CPO telling me the tools were not on the deal, which is why I called initially. Get anything theu tell you in writing!"

2017-08-21

No product and zero service

"I ordered a chipper shredder through eBay. Their page on ebay stated they had 10 of this item in stock. Never received response from cpo through eBay. I called 2 times in 3 weeks and was told item was shipping direct from the manufacturer. 30+ days later I still have no product. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! "

2017-08-09

lies, lies, lies

"Placed an order and attempted to cancel it literally minutes after. Was unable to, so called as soon as they were open. Waited a HALF HOUR to get a woman on the phone. (Called multiple times and always had to wait 15 minutes plus to get someone). She said she couldn't cancel it, but that she would send an RMA (return merchandise authorization) for free freight return. When I pressed her, she insisted the order couldn't be cancelled even though it was nowhere near being shipped yet.
24 hours later, no promised RMA via email. I call her back, she says she can't send one until the item actually ships, which will be soon. Another 48 hours, still no RMA, but I receive notice that the item has shipped.
Item arrives and I call a third time and speak with a man who insists he can't help me with an RMA. I keep him on the line for 15 minutes or so reasoning with him and finally we figure out the name of the woman I spoke with, and he relents and tells me he'll send an RMA right away by mail. I ask if he can just email a pdf and he says sure. I say thank you. And you guessed it...no RMA, either by email or snail mail.
At this point I'm disgusted and just ship it back for $23 and change. I get a refund for the tool, which I never opened, but I'm out the $23 shipping thanks to these con artists.

2017-07-25

Bad customer service and frustrating times ahead as many customers have experienced

"This was my first time dealing with this company and the last. I ordered a Milwaukee propress tool that the manufacturer was offering a promo that included a band saw, drill, and extra set of jaws for use with black iron pipe that cost over $3000. On the initial call to order I asked the sales rep if they had all the items as when I added it to the cart the extra jaw set did not come with it and made it clear I didn't want to order unless everything was included. At first the rep said it was included withe the propress and that he sells these all the time and knows what he is talking about. After asking again to be sure he stated I'm only going to say this one more time and proceeded to tell me how he sells these all the time and knows what is included. After some checking he came back and said that it wasn't included and that he would add it to the order but it was not in stock. I asked if the items in stock would ship and they could back order the jaws they didn't have and he said they would ship the items they had. Turns out they held the order for a week and when I inquired and asked if they hadn't shipped the items in stock yet that I wanted to cancel as I had found another supplier that had all items in stock. The customer service rep had someone release the stock items and they cancelled the 3 piece jaw set without my permission then they said I couldn't cancel the order because it had gone to the shipping dept and they couldn't stop it. I told them that was not acceptable and I wanted the order cancelled not shipped and without the other item I wanted with the promo deal but they shipped anyway and would let me talk to a supervisor and as others have said the other option is to mail something to a P.O. box as you can't get anywhere with these people and they don't want to honor or take responsibility for the things they tell you, only deny that they even said the things they said. I called the sales rep back I talked to originally and he claims he could stop the shipment from coming to me but with the way everything else has gone I don't believe he will do that either then I will have to deal with sending it back and disputing it with the credit card company and when I mentioned that to the sales rep he only said "well, then do what you have to do" instead of giving me any peace of mind that I wouldn't have to endure any more of their B.S. I rarely ever write anything about anyone I have dealt with but felt this justifies the effort. I would avoid at all costs..."

2017-07-14

Worst Customer Service in the World!!!!

"Received purchased item (Battery Powered Blower) and there was no packing material inside the box to protect the items from damage. The items had been just placed inside a large box and shipped out. The items had been banged around against each other and had damaged each other. Just so you know, one of the items was a 3.5lbs 40 volt Lithium-ion battery. They also did not have any markings on box to identify CONTAINS HAZARDOUS MATERIAL, How safe is that???? I'm sure UPS will not be happy once I notify them also. Thank goodness there was not a fire due to the battery. This action could have put people in harm's way or even worse!
When I called about this, they said they would ship out another one right away and for me to return the damaged one within ten days. They said they would send me a return label. They did not seem to concerned about the shipping issue or mention they would report it to their supervisor.
Well, one week later still no blower or return label. I called them back on the seventh day of waiting, and WOW to my amazement, they had no record of the call. (Yep they really were not concerned). When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told they didn't have any available because they all leave at 5pm. They did email me a return label that night and I told them "NEVER AGAIN" would I purchase from them or would I recommend them! I did call again the next morning and requested to speak with a supervisor, since I felt the shipping was a major issue, I was told the same thing again no one was available, but I could leave a message and they would call me back...............Just like they blower, still waiting for the call 2 days later. I am sure they also have no record of that call either!!
Here is the really sad part of this! The return label had a second attachment that stated it needed to be put on outside of box for shipping purpose: CONTAINS HAZARDOUS LITHIUM_ION BATTERY. HUMM, they want it marked for return shipping, but not when they ship it out to the customer. Guess they know they can't scam UPS when the customer is taking it to UPS drop off for a return.
Bottom line: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM CPO OUTLETS! If you have a problem, GOOD LUCK!!

Earth.
2017-07-11

"Refurished"? Definitely not.

"Ordered a "refurbished" Skil Bandsaw. After it arrived and I inspected it, I would have to call it "reboxed" rather than "refurbished". Even after I was finished tightening ALL of the bolts, nothing would line up as it should. It also came with an adjustable fence that was missing parts and unusable, so for 5 weeks (so far) they have been telling me that they would ship one out to me. Guess what... no fence, and no answers to further email inquiries.

I would highly recommend avoiding this store. As far as I can see, CPO just plain ****. I think their 1-star rating speaks for itself!

2017-06-24

Scam Central Tools should be their name

"I ordered a Milwaukee drill set that was advertised to include an additional battery. Following placement of the order, I never received any email confirmation or any documentation whatsoever. When I finally contacted them after seeing the charge to my PayPal they said my order has been canceled and they will be refunding my charge. I never received a refund or response after numerous emails to them. Horrible experience. Avoid at all costs"

2017-05-11

Horrible Customer Service

"I bought from them a Milwaukee 2494-22 M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit. With the combo was also included one Extended Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack.
The average shipping time from their warehouse to my place normally is about 3 to 4 business days. I know that because have bought several other tools from them.
So, about four days later UPS guy comes to my door and delivers one package. By the size and weight I understand it's only a part of the order.
Not having received any shipment notice regarding the supposed second package I called Customer SVC to inquire on the status of the order.
After 30 long minutes waiting somebody picked up my call and I was told by the representative that the order hadn't shipped yet but she would stay on top of the situation making sure that everything would go right.
The next day (... no emails, message or whatsoever) I called back: This time only 15 minutes of waiting.
Same story.
I told the person I wasn't happy at all and asked to cancel the order. She replied that she couldn't do it and won't let me speak to a supervisor or a manager.
I called the Credit Card company and opened a dispute.
Never again !! There are other companies out there. CPO it has been quite all right for me in the past. Not anymore. Lack of seriousness.

2017-04-05

Horrible Customer Service

"They send me a junk saw. Customer service set me up with an exchange. After mailing the 1st one back they informed me they were all out of stock. I asked for a manager and customer service refused to transfer my call saying "there is only one manager and she is out". Horrible company "

Oklahoma
2017-03-31

Great customer service...

"I had purchased an AC Delco product from this company... ACDelco did not uphold their warranty... This company gave me a hassle-free return... Refunded my money right away... I was so pleased with the service... That I went ahead and purchased a Milwaukee set that was on sale from this company... Great price awesome product, shipped fast, With great customer service and they look out to make sure that you are satisfied with your product... I would do business with them again and recommend them to other buyers... I honestly don't even know how they got a bad review.. Unless it was something that was not their fault... But if you contact them.. They are very willing to make sure to correct the situatio... 5 star service "

2017-03-02

Horrible customer service! Never buy from them!

"I bought a sawstop table saw that cost me 3600! Sawstop ran a promotion couple weeks later and won't honor the promotion. Emailed CPO tool and asked them about it and they won't even email me back a response. They removed my review from their site and pulled my order from my order history! Last time I buy from CPO!"

Share CPO Tools's store rating

CPO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CPO Tools is not a merchant member
CPO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!