CLOSEOUTDIGITAL Reviews - Closeoutdigital.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 134 reviews

CLOSEOUTDIGITAL is a merchant member
CLOSEOUTDIGITAL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"I TALK TO JOSH,A NICE PERSON TO TALK TO."

"was able to easily get a hold of a customer service rep. with out having to wait a long time. He was very helpful and informative and answered all my questions."

""David Fuller called me personally to check my order, and within a few moments spotted I had ordered a lens that would not be fully compatible with my camera. His alertness saved me time, money and angst. He was so helpful, I added to my order an item I had found elsewhere, but felt better about entrusting to him and Closeoutdigital. Thank you !""

"The customer service agent called me personally to check my order, and within a few moments spotted I had ordered a lens that would not be fully compatible with my camera. His alertness saved me time, money and angst. He was so helpful, I added to my order an item I had found elsewhere, but felt better about entrusting to him and Closeoutdigital. Thank you !"

"Service and quality exceptional!"

"I ordered wrong lens and when I called and spoke to Ben he was extremely helpful in resolving my problem"

"Ordered a D800, USA model $2,699.99 on 3/20/14, included battery, charger, camera bag, 32gb memory card, tripod. Had delay because my POS limit on my debit card would not allow total charge, customer service kindly split charge over 2 days. Received email and phone call with tracking number. UPS tracking shows order processed at 5:21 p.m. on 3/26. The gentleman in CA that answers the customer service line, I have to say, was very polite, considerate and more than accommodating. Shipping comes from a fulfillment center in NY. Oh...and camera arrived at 12:21 p.m. on 28th. I took senior pictures for a client on 3/29 and WOW...this camera is AMAZING!!! Very pleased with the D800."

"Great company to work with. Great pricing and customer service. I will do business again."

"I am writing this review to let others know that Closeoutdigital is not what others have said they are. I was freaking out because of the negative comments I saw another site. Let me just say Customer service was great and my camera is a new D610 came with everything they said it would. I paid for overnight shipping and it came as they said it would...UPS was late but that was not their fault. Thank you Closeoutdigital for the outstanding service! "

"They have such great customer service. I ordered the wrong lens for my camera by accident and they discovered it when they called me to verify some shipping information. He gave me some options by the phone and I went with a different brand. That night I looked further into lenses and changed my mind as to what I wanted. I called them the next day and they were more than happy to accomodate me and my ever changing mind. Thanks!"

modified review This review was modified by nursejessy on February 28 2014 06:00:36 AM

"The Customer Service was excellent and accommodated all of my needs and requests."

modified review reply posted Feb-20-2014

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " cages " for your kind words.

Close Out Digital,”

"Originally I had some issues with Closeout Digital. As with any company, mistakes can be made, bu finally their Sales department got a hold of me and made good on their obligations and now I am very satisfied with them. I am very satisfied with the camera I bought from them. I am very impressed with the extra effort they have made to ensure my satisfaction with their service and I feel comfortable with using them again in the future. "

modified review reply posted Feb-20-2014

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " sirbillak " for your kind words.

Close Out Digital,”

"Customer service on the phone was great, makes me want to order more. Not that i had a problem but if i did i'm sure it would handled with ease. My phone experience was excellent. "

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " Darlene7 " for your kind words.

Close Out Digital,”

"Nice folks. Great customer service. Very pleased with the product and price."

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " BYoungren " for your kind words.

Close Out Digital,”

"After much on line searching, I came upon CloseoutDigital. I entered the product [Nikon D7000] I was looking for and found the price to be within my price range. However, after speaking with David, he suggested that I look at a new Nikon D5200 rather than the D7000; and frankly his explanation made complete sense to this amateur photographer. In addition, not needing either an18 to 55mm primary lens, he was able to switch that lens for a 70 to 200mm Zoom lens and other accessories for this camera and stayed within my price point. After paying for the ordered merchandise, I asked for a tracking number but none was provided. This led me to read the Reseller Ratings pages on this merchant. Many of the reviews read at that time gave me a real shaky feeling; one that kept me awake at night. When I was finally able to reach David by some circuitous route through a California number, I became even more suspicious. When I looked further, their web site said they were closed for reorganization and maintenance. Another RED FLAG went up, only to be interrupted by the door bell ringing and sure enough it was UPS with my package. Phone number on the package, NON-EXISTENT; all "0's". Address on the package, Brooklyn, NY. All this time I thought I was dealing with a company in California. Very strange, but I quickly opened the package and sure enough - all the ordered or promised items were intact and safely packaged and shipped complete. I still don't understand the mystery of the CA phone number, no provided tracking number by email or phone [they had both] and why when I tried to call in late Jan of 2014 there was no answer, not even an answering machine. The ratings I have given then overall was based my gut feeling! "i'm not sure why, but if it smells fishy, it generally is"! I have given up trying to figure out the California number leading to a Brooklyn, NY Address other than as I previously mentioned my GUT FEELINGS. I was very suspicious of this entire transaction but in the end completely satisfied."

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " CoralGrower " for your kind words.