Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.10/10 135 reviews

CLOSEOUTDIGITAL is a merchant member
    CLOSEOUTDIGITAL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • CLOSEOUTDIGITAL contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Beware! Do not ever buy from this site! This is my experience with closeoutdigital.com. I should have taken other people's reviews about this site. "Bait and switch!"
First and for most, I was lured into this site due to extremely low price DSLRs. I purchased a 70D, 18-200mm IS lense with a 430EX flash. The confirmation email says I have to call 408-409-7801 to verify the order. The sales representative was very blunt. Then he said that the 430EX flash would not work with my digital camera. I had paid my purchase using American Express through the closeoutdigital.com website. Now he said the company does not accept American Express and wanted me to use Visa or Mastercard. I said i only have Amex. He interrupted me and said my order has been cancelled and hung up without giving me a chance to say anything else.
Then I did a little search about this e-store. The VISA credit card company declined to pay this site. Other people's reviews are very much similar to mine.

Beware! Do not buy from this site!

"I TALK TO JOSH,A NICE PERSON TO TALK TO."

"was able to easily get a hold of a customer service rep. with out having to wait a long time. He was very helpful and informative and answered all my questions."

""David Fuller called me personally to check my order, and within a few moments spotted I had ordered a lens that would not be fully compatible with my camera. His alertness saved me time, money and angst. He was so helpful, I added to my order an item I had found elsewhere, but felt better about entrusting to him and Closeoutdigital. Thank you !""

"The customer service agent called me personally to check my order, and within a few moments spotted I had ordered a lens that would not be fully compatible with my camera. His alertness saved me time, money and angst. He was so helpful, I added to my order an item I had found elsewhere, but felt better about entrusting to him and Closeoutdigital. Thank you !"

"Service and quality exceptional!"

"I ordered wrong lens and when I called and spoke to Ben he was extremely helpful in resolving my problem"

"Ordered a D800, USA model $2,699.99 on 3/20/14, included battery, charger, camera bag, 32gb memory card, tripod. Had delay because my POS limit on my debit card would not allow total charge, customer service kindly split charge over 2 days. Received email and phone call with tracking number. UPS tracking shows order processed at 5:21 p.m. on 3/26. The gentleman in CA that answers the customer service line, I have to say, was very polite, considerate and more than accommodating. Shipping comes from a fulfillment center in NY. Oh...and camera arrived at 12:21 p.m. on 28th. I took senior pictures for a client on 3/29 and WOW...this camera is AMAZING!!! Very pleased with the D800."

"Great company to work with. Great pricing and customer service. I will do business again."

"I am writing this review to let others know that Closeoutdigital is not what others have said they are. I was freaking out because of the negative comments I saw another site. Let me just say Customer service was great and my camera is a new D610 came with everything they said it would. I paid for overnight shipping and it came as they said it would...UPS was late but that was not their fault. Thank you Closeoutdigital for the outstanding service! "

"They have such great customer service. I ordered the wrong lens for my camera by accident and they discovered it when they called me to verify some shipping information. He gave me some options by the phone and I went with a different brand. That night I looked further into lenses and changed my mind as to what I wanted. I called them the next day and they were more than happy to accomodate me and my ever changing mind. Thanks!"

modified review This review was modified by nursejessy on February 28 2014 06:00:36 AM

"The Customer Service was excellent and accommodated all of my needs and requests."

modified review reply posted Feb-20-2014

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " cages " for your kind words.

Close Out Digital,”

"Originally I had some issues with Closeout Digital. As with any company, mistakes can be made, bu finally their Sales department got a hold of me and made good on their obligations and now I am very satisfied with them. I am very satisfied with the camera I bought from them. I am very impressed with the extra effort they have made to ensure my satisfaction with their service and I feel comfortable with using them again in the future. "

modified review reply posted Feb-20-2014

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " sirbillak " for your kind words.

Close Out Digital,”

"Customer service on the phone was great, makes me want to order more. Not that i had a problem but if i did i'm sure it would handled with ease. My phone experience was excellent. "

modified review reply posted Feb-04-2014

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " Darlene7 " for your kind words.

Close Out Digital,”

"Nice folks. Great customer service. Very pleased with the product and price."

modified review reply posted Feb-04-2014

closeout, CLOSEOUTDIGITAL rep has responded

“Thank You " BYoungren " for your kind words.