• Rating 6.33/10 22 reviews

CLA Grills and Service is not a merchant member
    CLA Grills and Service does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • CLA Grills and Service contact information

"I purchased parts for my Tuscany Grill (originally from Costco in 2007) that had totally rusted out. The parts I received were better than the ones original to the Grill! However, once my son in law tried install it, I needed yet more parts! I just ordered what will hopefully be the final fix. I found CLA Grills to be timely and well priced. Hopefully my grill will work again NEXT year! "

modified review This review was modified by Carol94901 on September 10 2013 04:17:27 PM

"Very impressed! Sandy and Dan were very responsive and went out of their way to ensure I located and received the right part for an aging BBQ. Exceptional customer service. "

"What a wonderful company! I needed grill plates in a hurry when I realized my previous ones rusted out due to me leaving it outside. Apparently, they only pull orders every morning. Sandy pulled and shipped my order the day I placed the order so that I could get in 2 days for my mother's 80th bday party. Ask for Sandy! Love my grates! They fit perfectly. And what a great price!!!!"

"CLA Grills advertises free shipping but when the parts they send don't fit your grill and you need to send them back (paying $15.00 for shipping) they subtract what it would of cost them to ship your package from your refund. Total shipping cost paid $30+. What a terrible way to do business and I will never order from this company again! BEWARE!!!"

"CLA advertised wrong parts for my grill. Once I received them I waited over a week for them to return my emails and I had to email them everyday leading up to it... "Day 5 still no response... ." This company should be shut down! This is a perfect example of a backwards, honkey-tonk, family run business. If my family ever ran their business this way, we would not be in business for very long. Fortunately for them they have the ability to because of the Internet. They don't answer the phone, so they limit the customer interaction and they don't have to see customers face-to-face.

I ended up disputing the charge for the pieces that were incorrectly advertised and CLA reached out to me immediately. They sent me a return receipt after initially telling me they would NOT refund me nor pay for the shipping. I am very displeased with their ability to communicate

"Refused to admit their advertising is incorrect sold me the wrong hose. Just makes it the worst to make a return!"

modified review This review was modified by GaDZooKs2005 on August 11 2012 02:03:33 PM

"The part for my grill was easy to find on the website, simple to order and arrived in 5 business days. Overall, I was very pleased with my purchase and would buy from CLA Grills in the future. "

"cla grills are the worst. STAY AWAY!! be forewarned! unprofesshional and horrific purchase experience. They dont take phone calls and it takes days for them to return calls and emails. When their heads arent in their asses forwarding emails all over the company to the wrong people. Their site is horrible, says parts are replacement for your grill but thery aren't. then they exppect your to pay to return parts they say will work. On top of that, they charge your cards fraudulently and without authorization. They charged my card a second time for a total of over $90. I was made to pay for the return of the irignal wrong parts of $14. Not i am out over $100.00 with not parts. I was forced to go elsewhere to make my purchase. Stay clear of these counrty hicks! unless your have time and money to waste. go to allpartsgrills.com amazing service and very friendly. "

"They don't accept phone calls. If you email any kind of question, it will take quite some time to get a reply. First you must wait for Debby to answer your email and forward it to Jim. It takes two days for Jim to answer, but he does not answer your questions. He simply sends a very general answer either because he does not know the specific answers or for whatever reason does not take the time to read your email. In conclusion, their customer service is terrible. They are also slow to ship."

"I have a Broil-Mate propane grill (and it is THE best... I just love it, having used the more common and Home Depot brands, that leave much to be desired) that needed a new burner. Did a thorough web search, and CLA Grills price was far and away the best as it included free shipping ($30 total.) Note that a universal burner (meaning not quite right) at Walmart would have cost me the same. FAST ship from CLA, emailed tracking number, arrived promptly and as ordered. HIGHLY recommend CLA!"

"Very pleased with CLA's service. Carl was very helpful with questions regarding size and product change. Made sure my order was correct before shipping. Shipping was prompt and I was able to track as it went from state to state. Package arrived within stated time. My Barbeque is like new. Thanks Carl .
A satisfied Canadian Customer.

"I was very pleased with the service and recommend them as a quality supplier. There was a problem with a defective casting and they stood behind it supplying a new part with no argument."

"I have an older Brinkmann charcoal grill with ceramic covered cast iron cooking grids. I’ve gone through 2 sets of them and decided to upgrade to stainless steel, but the manufacturer did not make them. The outstanding information on their website, with accurate dimensions, allowed me to find a compatible grid. The price was excellent, not much more than the replacement cost of the original cheaper type. The service was prompt and I received the grids within a week, and they were packaged well to prevent damage. Since these heavy duty items could not be easily damaged, they had an applicable warning sticker on the outside of the package warning of damage from inside. I’m impressed.

In an era of customer “no-service”, cheap products, and shoddy quality, it was great to have a 100% positive buying experience!

"I was a little put off by some of the negative reviews that I had seen about CLA Grills. But I ordered my parts on May 31st 2011 abd they were delivered to my front door the following Monday June 6th 2011. For FREE delivery I feel that was very good! The parts fit my grill perfectly and were well packaged too. I will order ALL my grill parts from CLA Grills again."

"I bought parts on line and everything went perfect. Free shipping took about a week to get the parts but hey it was free. They did make sure that it was what I wanted to order due to a comment I made and that showed me they wanted to make sure I knew this was not under any kind of warranty replacement. I will go back and by more from them."

modified review This review was modified by flyingjake on April 28 2011 10:20:54 PM