Stores > CISinks

• CISinks

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"For years, I have been printing & searching for a more economical way to re-ink. Be it refilling cartridges, or in this case, having a continuous ink system (cis). It's not just the cartridges either, when you're refilling, it's the ink.
In this case, the ink was great, but not only are the carts are horrible, the service is.

I have used these inks, with carts from elsewhere; when it was getting close to re-ordering ink, I figured that I would get one of their cis systems. It would be convenient, & I had a very huge print project coming up & didn't want the hassle of refilling the cartridges every so many sheets.

I got the cis system, which looked kind of used, but the price with ink wasn't bad. I don't have a problem with 'refurbed' stuff. . . if it works.
I installed it, set it up, ran a few test sheets to make sure it wouldn't fall apart, or such. It was after I started my that I ran into an issue. 108 pages into the project, the printer came back with an out of ink warning.

No matter what I did, it still had this issue. I e-mailed CISInks right away & asked for help. Perhaps there was an issue & maybe a resolution I was missing.
To not make this a long story, they offered to send me a resetter, then never sent it. Each time I wrote them, I got back that they weren't understanding what was wrong with the cis system?
Each time I explained the issue, & that I needed to get he project done. Each time they wrote back with some excuse or other.
To finish the project, I had to buy another printer, & quite a few oem carts. Almost 600.00 (USD) ink ink & printer to get this project done.
Still, CISInks dragged their heels on this, doing absolutely nothing to resolve the issue.

I want to convey this to others who may look at this shop CISInks). Though my review about the cis system I bought, on their site was positive, which caveats; I am unable to edit that review there. I actually, was going to write a good review here, till the issue came up.

No, I did not return the system, as I am unable to seal the ink containers & ship them back, with out the "fear" of them spilling & thus, not having any money refunded & they get to sell the system to someone else. I figured if they are that sketchy in helping fix their stuff, I'm more than sure they are worse about refunding money.

It amazes me how many companies (and people) miss the big picture of things. My intentions for this, aside from the many home printing projects, is what I do for work. My ink consumption alone, would bring enough profit to justify even a new working cis system. Now my money is going to another company (as I try their stuff), & the printer manufacturer, not CISInks.
Yes, I even explained that to them, that I could have spent the 600.00 at their company, because I have (and use) three other printers.

Share CISinks's store rating

CISinks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CISinks is not a merchant member
CISinks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!