Stores > CIGoutlet.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review CIGoutlet.net by clicking a star below.
2017-05-03

Send me different cigs than what I ordered

"I waited almost a month for the cigarettes I ordered. They sent me 3 different brands and none of them are sovereign lights. I am so angry! This is NOT acceptable "

2017-04-04

Quality Cigarettes

"Have ordered many times over the years from Cigoutlet. Fast Ship. Exactly as described. Fresh Stock. Best Prices
Very reliable and trusted.
Karen

2016-12-16

Improved Shipping and Customer Service

"Shopping for years now. There tend to always be some unavoidable issues with shipping, but they are always corrected and I always receive my order. The last order, I did not even need to contact Customer Service about missing parts of my order. They contacted me and resent the missing parts of my order as soon as they realized an issue occurred. Great improvement!"

2016-09-21

Confused and discouraged!!!!

"Need better selection of menthol and menthol lights 100's !! Everything I usually smoke was NOT available !!"

2016-04-24

Stole My Identity

"Wow, ordered from here and get a fraud alert a few days later. This charge not even on my card from CIGoutlet.net. BEWARE!! They'll steal your card information and make fraudulent charges!!! Have four other charges on my card adding up to over $1,000.00. This is a scam!!!"

2015-10-22

"I have enjoyed shopping here for over 10 years now, they ship their packages well and promptly, I have had a few orders that were lost and declined at the border but they refunded me and I ordered again and they went through just fine...I ordered another 20 cartons today as a matter of fact."

2015-08-15

It's just a great way to save money, call them if you're worried

"Sometimes it takes a while but I always get it, Eastern European cigs taste so good even though they were made in the US. I've been buying smokes from Cigoutlet snce 2013.

So it's basically a third lower than US prices, 3 cartons for $120 compared to $180, so I keep coming back just put an order in today, 2-15-2017.

2015-07-21

"Dunhill international sold out ! My favorite cigarette... But it's all good I hope you guys get them back asap, I ordered bond St cigs I hope I'll like them,otherwise cigoulet is awesome 10 stars!"

2015-07-04

"Satisfied with service and prompt response to emails."

2015-05-29

"Been a faithful customer for years on end. Had a few bouts of late deliveries, and didn't complain, just grateful to have some place to order. Since December, EXTREMELY unreliable, and even the seller acknowledged lost packages and offered to replace, and they took FOREVER to get to my parents' house. (MONTHS) I wrote the company a few times and told them there were still X amount of packages missing...they disagreed, and gave me the choice to accept delivery of half of the amount or get a refund. I reiterated the amount I was due, and gave them the option to do the right thing...and they didn't. So even if they have treated you well in the past, I'm not sure what's going on now, but don't expect the same treatment. Long-time customer SADLY DISAPPOINTED. BUYER BEWARE and shop ELSEWHERE.

UPDATE: Used a cc that I don't use for anything else...imagine my surprise when this card started being used fraudulently AFTER this negative review/telling customer reps I would be shopping elsewhere. Keep this in mind if you order from this store.

2015-05-15

"Cigoutlet is a very fine company. I live in the US, and the postal service in the US is very adept at losing things. Cigoutlet either reships what I ordered, at NO COST TO ME, or refunds the price of stuff the USPS has lost. Cigoutlet is to me exceptionally wonderful. I love them. They are GREAT !"

2013-06-27

"Took my money & never sent the merchandise, this place is a rip off BEWARE this company is reported for fraud.."

2013-04-05

"Placed Order 2 weeks ago. Expected Confirmation e-mail or smth like that. Received an automatic email that said to add their email to my contacts to make sure it will not go to spam-folder. So ignored it. In two weeks contacted support about my order. Rep said, that I didn't answer on that stupid email, so they didn't process my order yet. Replied them that letter right away and required to send my order ASAP. The answer was "Since you are against our Company's Policy and Terms, the order was declined".
Checked their Terms&Conditions. There is nothing about answering their automatic emails. Other than that - to place the order you gotta do a bunch of steps before you confirm it, and that supposed to be enough. This is the 1-st business I met with such stupid rules,THAT ARE NOT DESCRIBED ANYWHERE IN TERMS...

Very pooooor customer support and service. AVOID, don't waste your time. There is a bunch of online cig stores with same prices. And they appreciate their customers ..

2013-04-05

"Don't waste your time. I've bought from them for years and have had minor problems but were taken care of but apparently they have gone bad.

As of today I have 4 orders dating back 6 weeks or so that were not shipped, labels were printed but items were never shipped.

Supposedly refunded by them but nothing showing on CC accounts and nothing but excuses.

Save your money and the hassle, don't order from these scammers.

2013-02-26

"very good product and excellent customer service. any problems are quickly resolved. only downside is timeframe, but to be expected with overseas shipments. anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. just plan accordingly."

Share CIGoutlet.net's store rating

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!