• Rating 7.00/10 80 reviews

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
    CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • CIGoutlet.net contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"This is the 2nd time i ordered from them. first time it took 4 weeks to receive. this time took 7 weeks . . i canceled the order and 3 days later they showed up but i done asked for a refund but yhey didnt even give me the amount i paid them."

modified review This review was modified by Babygirl8 on March 19 2014 08:01:29 AM

"Took my money & never sent the merchandise, this place is a rip off BEWARE this company is reported for fraud.."

modified review This review was modified by Thefunnybunny on June 27 2013 06:39:07 AM

"Placed Order 2 weeks ago. Expected Confirmation e-mail or smth like that. Received an automatic email that said to add their email to my contacts to make sure it will not go to spam-folder. So ignored it. In two weeks contacted support about my order. Rep said, that I didn't answer on that stupid email, so they didn't process my order yet. Replied them that letter right away and required to send my order ASAP. The answer was "Since you are against our Company's Policy and Terms, the order was declined".
Checked their Terms&Conditions. There is nothing about answering their automatic emails. Other than that - to place the order you gotta do a bunch of steps before you confirm it, and that supposed to be enough. This is the 1-st business I met with such stupid rules,THAT ARE NOT DESCRIBED ANYWHERE IN TERMS...

Very pooooor customer support and service. AVOID, don't waste your time. There is a bunch of online cig stores with same prices. And they appreciate their customers ..

"Don't waste your time. I've bought from them for years and have had minor problems but were taken care of but apparently they have gone bad.

As of today I have 4 orders dating back 6 weeks or so that were not shipped, labels were printed but items were never shipped.

Supposedly refunded by them but nothing showing on CC accounts and nothing but excuses.

Save your money and the hassle, don't order from these scammers.

"very good product and excellent customer service. any problems are quickly resolved. only downside is timeframe, but to be expected with overseas shipments. anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. just plan accordingly."

"Used this company a few times when my normal company got shut down. Little slower on the shipping, but anyone who is experienced in dealing with these types of companies know that shipments like this get "lost" in customs, not the companies fault. Haven't had that problem with these guys yet, but its all part of the experience and normally covered by sellers."

"srvice was ok but company now only sending 2 instead of 3 cartons per package creating higher postage rates is not acceptable"

"So far, everything is great as far as the order is concerned, I just wish they'd keep up their stock and stop blocking out the buy now button. I want the extra extra lights but they never seem to have it. (.1 nicotine, .1 tar)"

"we ordered classic red and got the order in less then 3 weeks we have now placed a second order and we are very satisfied with what we recieved, as well as taste and packaging "

"I've ordered several times from Cigoutlet.net and have never had a problem! Matter of fact, they send me reminder emails from time-to-time...."

"great prices, fast delivery, i love it!"

"The quality is great. The service is great. The customer service is great. The delivery is great. What else can I say?"

modified review This review was modified by Ray468 on July 14 2012 12:56:22 PM

"Honest company with great customer support and cheap prices on quality cigarettes. I just got my first order today and the only negative is the shipping time (20 days) but considering it's coming from East Europe it's not that bad and it's really the post office that takes long not them. I had to correct the name on my order as I used a different card due to the fact that they don't accept MasterCard and their customer support was really quick to fix the issue. I just placed my second order with many more to come (hopefully I won't have problems in the future). Overall one of the best online companies to buy cigarettes from!"

"Exellent service! Orderering third time Kent convertibles. The price is very good, saving $20 on a carton even with a high shipping cost. It takes from 3 to 4 weeks to get 2 cartons.
I am very satisfied and recommend this service.

modified review This review was modified by okeah67 on July 09 2012 04:20:53 PM

"CIGoutlet.net has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. Fast, courteous, and effective. Replacement or refund of lost packages with no questions asked."