• CIGoutlet.net

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2015-07-21

"Dunhill international sold out ! My favorite cigarette... But it's all good I hope you guys get them back asap, I ordered bond St cigs I hope I'll like them,otherwise cigoulet is awesome 10 stars!"

2015-07-04

"Satisfied with service and prompt response to emails."

2015-05-29

"Been a faithful customer for years on end. Had a few bouts of late deliveries, and didn't complain, just grateful to have some place to order. Since December, EXTREMELY unreliable, and even the seller acknowledged lost packages and offered to replace, and they took FOREVER to get to my parents' house. (MONTHS) I wrote the company a few times and told them there were still X amount of packages missing...they disagreed, and gave me the choice to accept delivery of half of the amount or get a refund. I reiterated the amount I was due, and gave them the option to do the right thing...and they didn't. So even if they have treated you well in the past, I'm not sure what's going on now, but don't expect the same treatment. Long-time customer SADLY DISAPPOINTED. BUYER BEWARE and shop ELSEWHERE.

UPDATE: Used a cc that I don't use for anything else...imagine my surprise when this card started being used fraudulently AFTER this negative review/telling customer reps I would be shopping elsewhere. Keep this in mind if you order from this store.

This review was modified by ctreynard on June 03 2015 06:47:32 AM

2015-05-15

"Cigoutlet is a very fine company. I live in the US, and the postal service in the US is very adept at losing things. Cigoutlet either reships what I ordered, at NO COST TO ME, or refunds the price of stuff the USPS has lost. Cigoutlet is to me exceptionally wonderful. I love them. They are GREAT !"

2013-06-27

"Took my money & never sent the merchandise, this place is a rip off BEWARE this company is reported for fraud.."

This review was modified by Thefunnybunny on June 27 2013 06:39:07 AM

2013-04-05

"Placed Order 2 weeks ago. Expected Confirmation e-mail or smth like that. Received an automatic email that said to add their email to my contacts to make sure it will not go to spam-folder. So ignored it. In two weeks contacted support about my order. Rep said, that I didn't answer on that stupid email, so they didn't process my order yet. Replied them that letter right away and required to send my order ASAP. The answer was "Since you are against our Company's Policy and Terms, the order was declined".
Checked their Terms&Conditions. There is nothing about answering their automatic emails. Other than that - to place the order you gotta do a bunch of steps before you confirm it, and that supposed to be enough. This is the 1-st business I met with such stupid rules,THAT ARE NOT DESCRIBED ANYWHERE IN TERMS...

Very pooooor customer support and service. AVOID, don't waste your time. There is a bunch of online cig stores with same prices. And they appreciate their customers .."

2013-04-05

"Don't waste your time. I've bought from them for years and have had minor problems but were taken care of but apparently they have gone bad.

As of today I have 4 orders dating back 6 weeks or so that were not shipped, labels were printed but items were never shipped.

Supposedly refunded by them but nothing showing on CC accounts and nothing but excuses.

Save your money and the hassle, don't order from these scammers."

2013-02-26

"very good product and excellent customer service. any problems are quickly resolved. only downside is timeframe, but to be expected with overseas shipments. anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. just plan accordingly."

2013-02-15

"Used this company a few times when my normal company got shut down. Little slower on the shipping, but anyone who is experienced in dealing with these types of companies know that shipments like this get "lost" in customs, not the companies fault. Haven't had that problem with these guys yet, but its all part of the experience and normally covered by sellers."

2012-07-28

"we ordered classic red and got the order in less then 3 weeks we have now placed a second order and we are very satisfied with what we recieved, as well as taste and packaging "

2012-07-18

"I've ordered several times from Cigoutlet.net and have never had a problem! Matter of fact, they send me reminder emails from time-to-time...."

2012-07-12

"great prices, fast delivery, i love it!"

2012-06-14

"The quality is great. The service is great. The customer service is great. The delivery is great. What else can I say?"

This review was modified by Ray468 on July 14 2012 12:56:22 PM

2012-06-11

"this was my first order. I did not get a confirmation number and they took the money out of my account. When i emailed them and asked about it, they did not respond. i am thinking i am going to have to contact my credit card company and report a fraud. "

This review was modified by bengalliz on June 11 2012 12:00:35 PM

2012-06-07

"Hi, for what it's worth I have been buying cigs from cigoutlet for several years and am satisfied with both their quality and service. I recently swithched from the red marlboros (the taste has gotten to mild latlely)to the Winston Classics, which seem to have a stronger taste. Again, am very satisfied."

Share CIGoutlet.net's store rating

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!