Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"best site ever. great prices, fast delivery and fantastic customer service."

"One of the best. Never had a problem with my orders and faster delivery, too. I've used other sites in the past and it took months for my orders to arrive. I'll continue to order from CIGoutlet."

modified review This review was modified by baharia44 on June 28 2014 03:37:59 PM

new york, ny

"I have never received better customer service, follow up and dedication from an online retailer in over 15 years of shopping. When my packages did not arrive on time, cigoutlet.net reshipped immediately my order without any additional shipping charges, restocking fees or forms to fill out. Their customer service was always prompt in responding to my questions and they changed a bad situation to a perfect one. This was the first time I have ever had the problem of having a package lost in the mail and cigoutlet could have easily blamed the post office and kept my money, but instead they went that extra mile to make sure I received my order without any extra charges or hassles. Can not speak highly enough about this company and especially Linna. A+++ company that actually HONESTLY cares about their customers! Highly recommended!!!!"

"Cigoutlet is a very good company to work with. Between my son and I we've had nothing but good experiences with every order. Although delivery times can vary, orders always arrive in timely fashion. When we receive an order we place the next, its a good rotation. They answer emails promptly and are very helpful and attentive. "

modified review This review was modified by mfuscorex17 on May 31 2014 04:01:50 AM

"No problems. Quick responses to emails. Very satisfied."

modified review This review was modified by meow70 on May 25 2014 11:28:31 AM

"I have used this company for the past few years and they have been great. Once my shipment did not arrive so they resent and I received it in less than two weeks. Very easy to work with, good prices and reliable shipments."

modified review This review was modified by jdwyer3919 on May 23 2014 09:31:35 AM

"If you want cigarettes in hurry, go down to the gas station. If you want them delivered to your door and save money too, these are your guys. I have used them for years now with only a few shipment issues and those were fixed quickly via email.
Be aware that they charge your credit card immediately as a cash advance even though the shipment wont show up for 30 days. But still a good deal.

modified review This review was modified by JWM727 on April 10 2014 05:54:40 PM

"This is the 2nd time i ordered from them. first time it took 4 weeks to receive. this time took 7 weeks . . i canceled the order and 3 days later they showed up but i done asked for a refund but yhey didnt even give me the amount i paid them."

modified review This review was modified by Babygirl8 on March 19 2014 08:01:29 AM

"I have been a faithful customer for over 2 years and as of yet find the company to be above board. The only complaint I could possibly have would be the shipping. The packages come undamaged and generally in the time frame set up by the postal carriers so is not the fault of CIGoutlet. Any way I would recommend this service to any one that could benefit from it."

"Great Prices. All orders delivered in a timely fashion, I have ordered from this company many times. They are great!"

modified review This review was modified by suzirx2ciggs on March 10 2014 07:34:44 PM

"Never had a problem. Delivery a little slow, but now I plan ahead."

modified review This review was modified by withavengeance on February 22 2014 10:39:12 AM

"I've been buying from this site for 3 years. This company has always been great to deal with. A few times my shipments have been lost and they have always reshipped at my request rather than a credit.

I have ordered from other companies and didn't like the service. Sure it takes time to get an order but with shipping it is still half the cost of buying locally.

"Been with them for a few years. great customer service, Linna's the best!"

modified review This review was modified by charlotteg on December 31 2013 07:51:06 PM

"excellent customer service in following through
on delivery. cigarettes are fine and lots
of choices not found locally.

modified review This review was modified by adamminorgeek2 on December 15 2013 03:24:34 AM

"I recently re-ordered from cigoutlet after they resolved some delivery problems from earlier this year. I have to say their customer support has always been outstanding. When I didn't receive two orders in a row back in April, they refunded each payment instantly and apologized for the delivery problems. Email support response time is also excellent. After a few months, they let me know the delivery problems had been solved and now I am ordering again with no problems. They are quite trustworthy in my opinion. "

modified review This review was modified by mcss55 on November 16 2013 03:43:33 PM

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!