Stores > CIGoutlet.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review CIGoutlet.net by clicking a star below.
2017-07-15

good

" have been ordering cigarettes from these guys on and off for 10 years. They are very dependable, and very honest. They constantly check to make sure your order was delivered properly, as they are able to check from the tracking. There have been times that the tracking was lost online, but the shipment came in. They checked to make sure it did arrive, and it had. The one or two times the order actually got caught in the mail, they sent me a new order. Very pleasant to deal with, and always a quick response. Packing is great and the ciggs are just fine.

2017-07-15

A Most Trusted Company

"I have been ordering cigarettes from these guys on and off for years. They are very dependable, and very honest. They constantly check to make sure your order was delivered properly, as they are able to check from the tracking. There have been times that the tracking was lost online, but the shipment came in. They checked to make sure it did arrive, and it had. The one or two times the order actually got caught in the mail, they sent me a new order. Very pleasant to deal with, and always a quick response. Packing is great and the ciggs are just fine.
~Rob

2017-06-29

Excellent

"I usually do not review a product or service but I am impressed with Cigoutlet.net.; any occasional problem is immediately handled by customer service."

2017-06-12

Great Service, Great Deal!

"Have made many purchases in the last few years. Always have received order in a timely manner. Product has always been very fresh! Nice price and nice people. I totally recommend them! "

2017-05-31

First time user

"Yesterday I placed an order online period but today there's no record of it. So I placed my order again and this time I wrote down my transaction number so hopefully I will have the same problem as I had yesterday. I'll keep my fingers crossed"

2017-05-30

Have been buying here for years, if there ever is a problem it is corrected promptly.

"Never had a bad transaction."

2017-05-03

Send me different cigs than what I ordered

"I waited almost a month for the cigarettes I ordered. They sent me 3 different brands and none of them are sovereign lights. I am so angry! This is NOT acceptable "

2017-04-04

Quality Cigarettes

"Have ordered many times over the years from Cigoutlet. Fast Ship. Exactly as described. Fresh Stock. Best Prices
Very reliable and trusted.
Karen

2016-12-16

Improved Shipping and Customer Service

"Shopping for years now. There tend to always be some unavoidable issues with shipping, but they are always corrected and I always receive my order. The last order, I did not even need to contact Customer Service about missing parts of my order. They contacted me and resent the missing parts of my order as soon as they realized an issue occurred. Great improvement!"

2016-09-21

Confused and discouraged!!!!

"Need better selection of menthol and menthol lights 100's !! Everything I usually smoke was NOT available !!"

2016-04-24

Stole My Identity

"Wow, ordered from here and get a fraud alert a few days later. This charge not even on my card from CIGoutlet.net. BEWARE!! They'll steal your card information and make fraudulent charges!!! Have four other charges on my card adding up to over $1,000.00. This is a scam!!!"

2015-10-22

"I have enjoyed shopping here for over 10 years now, they ship their packages well and promptly, I have had a few orders that were lost and declined at the border but they refunded me and I ordered again and they went through just fine...I ordered another 20 cartons today as a matter of fact."

2015-08-15

It's just a great way to save money, call them if you're worried

"Sometimes it takes a while but I always get it, Eastern European cigs taste so good even though they were made in the US. I've been buying smokes from Cigoutlet snce 2013.

So it's basically a third lower than US prices, 3 cartons for $120 compared to $180, so I keep coming back just put an order in today, 2-15-2017.

2015-07-21

"Dunhill international sold out ! My favorite cigarette... But it's all good I hope you guys get them back asap, I ordered bond St cigs I hope I'll like them,otherwise cigoulet is awesome 10 stars!"

2015-07-04

"Satisfied with service and prompt response to emails."

Share CIGoutlet.net's store rating

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!