Stores > CE Showroom

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2017-01-16

Best price

"Found these folks when looking for a wireless game camera. They had best price. Ordered and it promptly shipped. FedEx was the carrier and I'm afraid they didn't live up to their own shipping schedule. Very pleased with CE Showroom hope they look at the their shipping carrier."

This review was modified by Dareclark1 on January 18 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-14

"Well satisfied with my order and it came in a couple of days.
I

This review was modified by houckclem on January 17 2017 12:03:24 AM

2017-01-12

Great Service

"Competitively priced products and on time delivery."

This review was modified by tpicou-83871 on January 17 2017 12:01:17 AM

2017-01-10

Wasp Cam 4K HD action cam!

"Excellent product delivered 2 days before the expected delivery date. I will definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by johnbowers38 on January 12 2017 08:00:02 PM

ON TIME, NOT

"Upon ordering I optioned for the 2-5 day delivery because time was essential. I paid extra for that delivery option.

The retailer chose UPS for delivery and their tracking system is horrible. The item was shown in NJ for 8 days until the final day of delivery when it showed that it was "out for delivery". The total days for delivery was 9 days but I must be fair, the 9 days was over the New Year's weekend so in fact the package was only delivered one day late.

Whether one day or 4, it doesn't matter. When one pays extra for delivery it should be delivered on time.

The product itself was fine and I have no issues with it. I would recommend the retailer use a better delivery company like FedEx or Purolator.

This review was modified by cbcaldwell on January 13 2017 11:19:54 AM

2017-01-10

Top Notch Service and Communication!

"Intelligent, responsive, and helpful customer service. I actually ended up not buying because they ran out of stock, but the speed with which they informed me and their focus on putting my best interest ahead of keeping an order will bring me back. I felt very taken care of, which I like."

This review was modified by yesimwasl on January 10 2017 05:03:11 AM

2017-01-09

Fast

"If you are like me and too cheap to purchase a prime membership but are frustrated at waiting 3-5 days waiting for A to even ship give CE a chance. I had my shipment in 3 days."

2017-01-08

Home run

"Seriously, great price, fast shipping. *****"

2017-01-06

Quick delivery

"Received item much faster than anticipated. Great price, free shipping. Would definitely use site again."

2017-01-06

"Very fast delivery. Easy sale and I will continue to business with CE Showroom."

2017-01-03

As described and very fast shipping!

"What more can be said - this is the way it should be."

2017-01-03

Mix Master in the house!!!

"We ordered our son's audio tower Christmas week. He knew he wouldn't have it in time for Christmas. It was delivered as five of his fifteen year-old friends arrived for a New Year's Eve sleepover. Thank goodness they were in the basement. We are very pleased with the product."

Quick and accurate

"Order was filled quickly and accurately."

2017-01-02

Love it awesome product

"My only problem was with UPS, paid for two day shipping and it sat for 4 days at the UPS distribution ctr 4 towns over and they would not let me go pick it up"

2017-01-01

Great prices and fast delivery

"I ordered 5 rod holders and 5 flush mounts great price fast delivery very satisfied customer"

Share CE Showroom's store rating

CE Showroom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CE Showroom is a merchant member
CE Showroom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.