""A warning to avoid CE Showroom! CE Showroom may cancel an order or attempt to charge more! They blamed an Amazon.com computer error for both items I attempted to purchase on 7/30/14 (Orders: 110-2470114-5045812 and 110-2028547-9879400) but Amazon.com also wrote me to explain the Pelican case was canceled by CE Showroom due to "Pricing Error" while the Harris S-BRM Hinged Bipod was canceled due to a "Technical Problem" of CE not having it in stock! However, CE Showroom re-listed the Pelican case that day for $168.20 more and would not honor the price they had listed on Amazon.com! I received two emails from Amazon.com the day after I attempted to order the items to inform me that shipment would be delayed by an additional week for both items. The following day CE Showroom canceled both my orders and told me it was Amazon.com's fault before Amazon.com wrote me to explain what really happened!

In further reviewing CE Showroom's evaluations on Amazon.com I found that another person on July 17, 2014 also had trouble with a canceled order and on June 18, 2014 a customer was called to say the pricing had been incorrect with CE Showroom requesting an additional $30 be sent outside of the Amazon.com transaction. On May 30, 2014 a comment was left about the wrong item being listed, similar to my occurrence of the Harris S-BRM Hinged BiPod.

At least I had emails by Amazon.com that explained why the items were canceled versus the customer on April 30, 2014 who only appears to have received an email from CE Showroom and believed them. CE Showroom is starting to show an unfavorable pattern over time with negative reviews tripling this summer compared with this spring, something that hopefully CE Showroom can work through to improve its quality before others go through a similar experience such as myself!

Thankfully Amazon.com honored the prices that CE Showroom would not for the items they had listed. Several emails between CE Showroom and myself did not resolve the issue of honesty or even honoring prices before Amazon.com proved its merit as a great company to work with so I am now leaving my poor evaluations of CE showroom online. I for one will avoid CE Showroom from now on and will only work with reputable companies, such as Amazon.com! The choice is yours but I would avoid CE Showroom.

"I was very pleased with my entire experience with CE Showroom. The quality of the product I ordered is high, they were very prompt in filling and mailing my order, and they notified me every step of the way."

"Very smooth and easy transaction with good communication. I would gladly do business with this company again!"

"Great service , the representative helped me get the correct USPS priority shipping"

"I ordered new footpegs for my kayak from them. I have to say they shipped things pretty quickly and I can't complain about anything. Seem to be honest and a decent site to shop on."

"By far the best customer service and delivery turnaround I think I have received from any company in the last year! Great job, I got the item by the date I needed as I was leaving town. Cant say enough great things about the customer service!! "

"Fast shipping. Exactly what I ordered. "

"Excellent price and prompt order processing

"The price was one of the best I could find. The item was shipped promptly and arrived in good shape. It was exactly as expected, brand new in the box."

"My experience with ce showroom was a positive one in the end. My first order was lost in shipping and when I contacted them about the issue it was no problem resolving. They refunded my original order and discounted my next. As I write this review I am about to place another order."

"Great products and the best prices around and super fast shipping"

"I ordered a Cortelco Phone and it came fast and had the best price, including shipping, that I could find on the net."

"Ordered 8 Deflecto Baseboard Air Deflectors. They are somewhat fragile plastic items. One arrived with a broken nib holding the magnets on end. CES responded promptly with a refund for the broken item. (I had ordered two extras so did not require shipment of a new one.)

I have used the deflectors before and if not abused they last for many years. Have not been able to find the 15-25" size locally and the CES price was very reasonable compared to many.

Product arrived faster than expected. Only problem was processed to my satisfaction. Would not hesitate to use CES again.

"It was easy to navigate the website and find exactly what I needed. I ordered it and and received it very quickly. It was exactly what I needed. I'm looking forward to doing business with them again."

"CE Showroom was great. The Leathermans I ordered were in perfect condition and arrived very quickly."

CE Showroom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CE Showroom is a merchant member
CE Showroom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.