CE Showroom Reviews - ceshowroom.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 171 reviews

CE Showroom is a merchant member
CE Showroom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

Rating 8/104/5

"Thank you.
The items are good.

"First attraction: good prices on top-of-line products. Order process was simple and accurate. Shipment arrived on time without error or stress. Well done."

"GREAT! I was very pleased with the on time delivery and price of the Garmin radar unit... the install went well and the customer was impressed with the Garmin quality and technology. Top shelf."

"I am very pleased. They quickly acknowledged the order, advised of shipping status, and the product was received on time and in good condition. Packaging was fine and the price was competitive or better than what was offered by other suppliers."

Rating 6/103/5

"CE Showroom had a product I was looking for - even though the manufacturer (Lowrance Electronics) did not list it. Ordered it one day and notified that it shipped the next and the item arrived in good shape. Product consisted of a 8.5" x 11" paper template, four small wing nuts, four small plastic spacer rods, and four threaded rods approximately 1.75" x 1/8". Cost for the kit was $15.42 and standard shipping was $7.28. I call that exorbitant."

"Every item is just what I wanted and at the lowest price..
Thanks ...I will be back ..
Richard Neilson

"CE Showroom had the best price and free shipping on the scanner accessory I wanted, and it came quickly and worked perfectly."

"CE Showroom is an excellent online seller. Their price on the Sodastream Revolution Soda Maker was the lowest available, and it was shipped and delivered quickly and in perfect condition. I could not have asked for a better buying experience. I would highly recommend them and will always check with them in the future before making a purchase."

"super fast shipping great prices will buy again"

Rating 4/102/5

"Order placed 1/11, received 1/15, so far so good. Before drilling a large hole in my Jeep, I did a bench test on the unit. It failed after 10 minutes under 1/6 load conditions. Sent email to support on 1/18. Received "good news" email 5 days later telling me that CES deigned to accept my failed product for replacement at my cost for return shipping. Sent it back the next day including tracking number. Got another email a few days later saying that they would sent a replacement after they received defective part. I sent a complaint about the delay noting that most companies send a replacement part immediately and credit my account for the failed part when it is received; I included sales@ceshowroom on distro. This prompted an immediate reaction by sales dept. Said they couldn't get tracking info from shipper and would send replacement if they had documents, I immediately sent a copy of the shipping document. 4 days later I called to get shipping status; response: they were waiting for receipt of failed device. Conclusion: Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing. I received the replacement on 2/4. The replacement part passed bench testing. I had to pay shipping costs twice and waited 25 days before having a usable device. Per my agreement with CES Sales I am not reporting this episode to the outdoor blogs, if the replacement product fails all hell will break loose."

"Great price and quick shipping. "

"ok everything was perfectly happy to"

"Great product and super fast shipping. The pricing of the product I purchased was well within reason. I am going to be ordering from here again."

"A++++++ Fantastic prices and variety of products. I looked all over the web for this product and CE Showroom was 20% less than even amazon."

"Great prices, Same day shipping."