"Needs to fix the sharing problem with PayPal for matching ordered on both address and shipping rate.
After ordered, there shouldn't be a 24 hours delaying system when it is a problem with device and ASAP for RA# on same day for next day returnable.
Shouldn't being selling device if it over 10 months old or without testing device before shipping its.

"great shopping experience at CE Showroom!"

"I was absolutely thrilled with the order CE-10106. I could hardly believe it got here two days after I ordered it. Thank you for that. Max"

"Great service and fast shipping. Received order in two days,"

"I ordered a fridge from CE Showrooms, the item was the wrong size, would not fit into my apartment. Submitted a return and they subsequently charged me over $600 to return it. They were difficult to deal with, very poor customer service.

"Best price , Best Shipping, Best-somewhat hard to find product. I will order from CE Showroom again!"

"I was very pleased with my entire experience with CE Showroom. The quality of the product I ordered is high, they were very prompt in filling and mailing my order, and they notified me every step of the way."

"Very smooth and easy transaction with good communication. I would gladly do business with this company again!"

"Great service , the representative helped me get the correct USPS priority shipping"

"I ordered new footpegs for my kayak from them. I have to say they shipped things pretty quickly and I can't complain about anything. Seem to be honest and a decent site to shop on."

"By far the best customer service and delivery turnaround I think I have received from any company in the last year! Great job, I got the item by the date I needed as I was leaving town. Cant say enough great things about the customer service!! "

"Fast shipping. Exactly what I ordered. "

"Excellent price and prompt order processing

"The price was one of the best I could find. The item was shipped promptly and arrived in good shape. It was exactly as expected, brand new in the box."

"My experience with ce showroom was a positive one in the end. My first order was lost in shipping and when I contacted them about the issue it was no problem resolving. They refunded my original order and discounted my next. As I write this review I am about to place another order."

CE Showroom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CE Showroom is a merchant member
CE Showroom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.