"By far the best customer service and delivery turnaround I think I have received from any company in the last year! Great job, I got the item by the date I needed as I was leaving town. Cant say enough great things about the customer service!! "

"Fast shipping. Exactly what I ordered. "

"Excellent price and prompt order processing

"The price was one of the best I could find. The item was shipped promptly and arrived in good shape. It was exactly as expected, brand new in the box."

"My experience with ce showroom was a positive one in the end. My first order was lost in shipping and when I contacted them about the issue it was no problem resolving. They refunded my original order and discounted my next. As I write this review I am about to place another order."

"Great products and the best prices around and super fast shipping"

"I ordered a Cortelco Phone and it came fast and had the best price, including shipping, that I could find on the net."

"Ordered 8 Deflecto Baseboard Air Deflectors. They are somewhat fragile plastic items. One arrived with a broken nib holding the magnets on end. CES responded promptly with a refund for the broken item. (I had ordered two extras so did not require shipment of a new one.)

I have used the deflectors before and if not abused they last for many years. Have not been able to find the 15-25" size locally and the CES price was very reasonable compared to many.

Product arrived faster than expected. Only problem was processed to my satisfaction. Would not hesitate to use CES again.

"It was easy to navigate the website and find exactly what I needed. I ordered it and and received it very quickly. It was exactly what I needed. I'm looking forward to doing business with them again."

"CE Showroom was great. The Leathermans I ordered were in perfect condition and arrived very quickly."

"Price and shipping cost (free) for the item I ordered could not be beat.

I experienced one minor (and I do mean minor) issue with their order: tracking/email system. The issue was easily resolved via a phone call to their toll-free number.

Full story: After ordering on-line, I received a "we have received and are preparing your order" email, but no "your order has shipped email". A week after I placed the order, my order status on-line was still listed as "in progress" (or words to that effect). Worried that my order had gotten lost in the cracks I called their toll-free number. (A real (and friendly) person answered the phone — no waiting on hold.) It turns out my order had, in fact, shipped a couple days before. (They gave me the tracking number over the phone.) The order arrived, safe and sound, the next day.

"CE Showroom was on the ball with price and delivery. Their follow up on the delivery day and time was super. We experienced a slight problem with damage, and it was handled very professionally and fairly."

"I recently ordered an Inverter from CE Showroom. The experience turned out to be unpleasant at best. When the item arrived its box had NOT been placed inside of a shipping container (another box) it could have easily been damaged in transit, luckily for me it wasn't. After inspecting the Inverter I discovered it wouldn't work in the US. The Inverter was 50 Hz and "not" 60 Hz which is used in the US. I went back to CE Showrom's web site to see if "I" missed something and.....no.....the 50 Hz fact was MISSING. They sold me a product that only works in Europe!
I figured "no problem"........WRONG!!! "I" had to pay for RETURN SHIPPING....$40.00........lucky me! I WILL NEVER" DO BUSINESS WITH CE Showroom AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "NEEEEEEEVEEEERRRRR"!!!!!!!! CE Showroom also sells through Amazon, if I see THEY will fulfill the product order......I will NOT order it from Amazon!!!

"I had never heard of CE Showroom when I found their best price and free shipping while searching online for a shower radio. They were prompt and conscientious in shipping, especially in the complication of shipping batteries to a P.O. box. I'm happy to have found CE Showroom. "

"Thank you.
The items are good.

CE Showroom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CE Showroom is a merchant member
CE Showroom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,882 merchant members.