Stores > CE Showroom

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2016-09-28

"Fast delivery and best price found on the net."

2016-09-28

"super fast shipment!!! Thank you"

2016-09-27

Steller Impeller

"Great price for my sailboat engine water pump impeller. Quick delivery and good communication on all phases of order."

2016-09-27

"Was well worth it price was better then anyone i found "

2016-09-23

"They sent just what we needed for the fan and we are pleased to be using it again"

2016-09-21

Stay away from this company

"Placed the order on the 11 September and for the item that perhaps weights about 20 grams I still have not received it today the 21st September after I have paid almost $9 for shipping. Never again I will use CE Showroom."

2016-09-20

Quick and easy

"Product shipped quickly as advertised "

2016-09-19

Catch and Release

"Hope to use my new rod holders so I can catch fish while releasing a cool malt beverage on my next fishing trip"

2016-09-19

Successfull Watchband Replacement

"Hi very pleased how quickly the replacement was received and the ease in replacing the band itself. Instructions and tool were great. No frustration at all in accomplishing a very easy fix. Wish everything in life could be this easy "

2016-09-17

Wipe it off

"I bought a Marinco Windshield Wiper for my boat. The item came as advertised and in good condition. "

2016-09-17

Fast Service

"Great packaging, prompt service. The boat pump I ordered arrived in record time. Exactly what I ordered and best pricing. I would order from CE again!"

2016-09-16

Speedy service, product was exactly as expected.

"My product arrived sooner than I expected, and was in perfect shape. Very satisfied customer!"

2016-09-15

Run up the flag!

"I ordered a nautical flag from them. It was reasonably priced and was shipped as advertised. Happy to do business with them again."

2016-09-15

Problem at first...but resolved.

"Purchased a new boat tachometer/hourmeter combo at a great price (lowest I could find for the unit). Arrived and installed, but the hourmeter did not work (would not accumulate time). Contacted CE Showroom and received a return authorization and return label and sent it back. Didn't hear anything for over a week even though USPS tracking showed the unit had arrived. I contacted again via email. Apparently their return department had been short staffed and had not yet processed the return :( They quickly processed the return at that point and sent a new unit. Installed and working perfectly now.

Return process was a bit delayed in this case (around a two week turn around)...but the staff I talked with on the phone and email were friendly and helpful and it all worked out in the end.

2016-09-14

great product

"Real nice, would buy again"

Share CE Showroom's store rating

CE Showroom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CE Showroom is a merchant member
CE Showroom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.