Stores > The Children's Courtyard - 4400 West Pleasant Ridge

1-817-478-7733
      1-817-478-4218
      3004@childrenscourtyard.com
      1-817-478-7733

Voice your opinion! Review The Children's Courtyard - 4400 West Pleasant Ridge by clicking a star below.

2017-07-22

"Great experience, but I wish there was a Childrens Courtyard location closer to downtown Fort Worth."

2017-07-15

"I love this place. I currently have my second child enrolled and he has been since he was an infant. My 14-yr old was there for over 4 years until she aged out. I can't say enough about this daycare, I have never had a bad experience and the care of my children has been terrific. Every teacher has been wonderful and many are still with the daycare after years of service, that alone speaks volumes about the place. My 14-yr old still wants to go back to see the teachers that she had. My mother, who has many years of experience with the learning disabled, recently visited and took a tour of the facilities, she was very impressed. I am so very, very, thankful to all the staff as I know they will care for my child their own. It's just a really, really great place that provides all the things a good daycare should. Best of all my son just loves going to school there."

2017-07-15

"The staff are very caring and keep my child actively engaged in fun, creative activities every day."

2017-06-17

"The teachers at this location care so much for the kids. I can't say enough about how much they do to make learning a great environment for my child."

2017-03-18

"The teachers here are wonderful for the most part. They are the biggest asset this establishment has. The program and nutrition are just okay. Price is on the high side for what is being provided."

2017-03-11

2017-02-25

"The staff is outstanding but over-worked at times. I've noticed lots of turnover and low staffing levels that possibly prevent children from moving up in classes. Personally I prefer quality vs quantity of staff so no complaints, you have a fantastic organization. Good help is hard to find/retain so please take care of your employees. They are so much more than just babysitters and have played a vital role in our childs development along with giving us the satisfaction and security of knowing our child is safe and loved! Tina and Ashley are exceptional and deserve recognition."

2017-02-18

2016-12-10

"Love the teachers there. They truly care about the students. It makes me sad that they want to teach and do the right thing and they continue to get more and more non-teaching tasks added to their role. For example, cleaning all of the rooms. Recently the cleaning staff was fired (directors decision) and now they closing teachers are expected to clean all of the rooms. If they don't finish in the alotted time, they just don't finish. This is unhealthy and unsafe with all of the germs and virus that have to be disinfected before the next day. This decision was made to save payroll, not thinking of the safety of the children or happiness of the staff; that were hired to teach NOT clean! This is unacceptable."

2016-12-03

2016-10-29

"No real complaints except for the cost"

2016-10-25

"No real complaints except for the cost"

2016-10-15

"Last year, I thought that the closing teacher in the toddler room was a bit inexperienced and somewhat unknowledgeable. However, I found the spring semester morning teacher to be wonderful. In the twos room, I have had nothing but positive experiences. I love the twos room teachers."

2016-10-08

2016-10-08

"Very pleased with the school."

Share The Children's Courtyard - 4400 West Pleasant Ridge's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 4400 West Pleasant Ridge is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 4400 West Pleasant Ridge is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 4400 West Pleasant Ridge participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.