Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

The service is outstanding.

"The attention to my complete satisfaction is very good. Unfortunately, the product that we bought does not work for what we need, but the tech department explained in detail and even included articles that illustrate the different reasons and alternatives. "

2017-08-14

CCTC Camera Purchase

"We were well informed of the products and our needs. We had a quick delivery and quick followup to ensure that our needs were met."

2017-08-09

Quality Product

"Quality product. Excellent customer service. Great video quality. Easy to install. A bit expensive but it pay in quality. "

2017-08-07

Excellent customer service

"Great product good service"

2017-08-07

Great

"You guys are good ,thanks for the help. "

2017-08-05

Great company, great service!

"Mike and his team provide excellent customer service every time. I've purchased from them for a number of years, and they always have the products and information I need, to get the job done."

2017-08-03

Excellent service.

"I ordered an analog CC camera that I wanted to wire for 24 volts. The wiring configuration had changed since I last installed one and the help given to me was patient and straight forward. Good experience! CCTV Camera Pros are the only supplier I go to and I live in Oklahoma. When I upgrade they will be my go-to company.
Thanks again,
Jerry

2017-08-03

Great service and support

"Always excellent service from Chris haldas."

2017-07-30

Fast and easy

"Very good service , fast anf easy"

2017-07-30

GB

"Fast, Easy & Priced Right!

2017-07-28

Amazing Service, Very friendly staff, 10/10 would recommend

"the staff were extremely friendly, supportive, and helpful especially Mike. and the site was extremely well made and easy to navigate.
although i have only purchased one thing from this company i already love them and plan to buy from them in the future

2017-07-23

Satisfied customer.

"Very smooth transaction. Quick shipping, great product. Would recommend to everyone. "

2017-07-21

Great service and support.

"I had some issues getting CMS and Iphone connections. Talking to someone in the USA was really great and the problem got solved."

2017-07-17

CCTV Camera's

"Ordering experience was easy. Customer service was excellent. Product arrived on time."

Orlando, FL
2017-07-15

Excellent service and support.

"The product got here on time, and payment was easy even though my bank freaked out and froze my cards because of the large spending I did within an hour. CCTV called me helped me through getting the order through once I talked to my bank and told them it was me using my card. They even took my 2 separate orders (Forgot I needed switches) and combined them to make it easier for us all. The product is top notch and does all it says it does.

The customer service buying the product was great, and so was the technical help after the sale. Awesome. James helped a lot during the sales, and Carlos was my chief support guy when I was installing the M5 Antenna system. Worked like a champ. Thanks Guys

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.