Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
2017-01-17

Great Service!

"Chris Halsas designed and delivered a fantastic system on a very short notice. He was extremely helpful with set-up questions. "

This review was modified by rrussell-16544 on January 19 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-16

Most professional and best support and products ever!!

"I recently ordered two DVR 4 camera surveillance systems from CCTV Camera Pros. These systems are outstanding and very easy to configure and use. I needed to make some modifications and had some configuration questions so I called CCTV Camera Pros Technical Support for assistance. I had the very good fortune to be connected to James Haldas. Having limited experience using these systems I needed a lot of hand holding. Mr. Haldas was extremely patient with me and he worked with me on several occasions to get the system configured and working the way we needed it to including helping me configure the browser based interface as well as the software. Mr. Haldas is the consummate support professional. As a result of his excellent support, I will be purchasing several more of these systems. I am a 40 year IT veteran including having been a CIO at General Motors where I dealt with many support professionals. In my opinion Mr. Haldas ranks as one of the best. I cannot recommend CCTV Camera Pros highly enough.

Dr. Steven Lucas
Vice President of Information Technology, Resort Group, LLC, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477

This review was modified by slucas-4513 on January 18 2017 12:45:03 PM

2017-01-16

Excellennce is the only word

"I've dealt with CCTV Cameras for years. I have tried others and "maybe" saved a couple bucks on the purchase, but try to get support after the sale, none. The team at CCTV jumps through hoops to try to make my system do what i need and are always there for me. Ordering, Returns, System design, and Support are top notch. i don't see me shopping anywhere else for my CCTV needs."

This review was modified by mis-15747 on January 18 2017 04:30:05 AM

2017-01-15

Smart, affordable and prompt.

"Just wanted to say thanks for the help. CCTV Camera Pros had just what I was looking for in a CCTV diagnostic tool. They had a good price and the service and delivery were top-notch. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with ANY CCTV needs. When I have further needs of CCTV assistance I know I will be coming back."

This review was modified by tony_lanfredi on January 17 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-13

Excellent Service from CCTV Camera Pros

"Just got off the phone with Farryl Buchman from CCTV Camera Pros. After losing power to my house my cameras lost connectivity and I was unable to successfully troubleshoot the problems. Farryl went through the process to identify and correct the problems while providing instructions on how to take care of it if it happened in the future, even though his fixes should prevent the root cause from happening again. He was courteous, patient, and thorough."

This review was modified by fwbradshaw on January 17 2017 12:02:18 AM

2017-01-12

Excellent customer service!

"After researching HD security DVRs and security cameras on Google, I came across the CCTV Camera Pros website and was impressed with their security camera and DVR selections.

I have an older standard definition security DVR system that I had been wanting to upgrade for a while now, and I submitted several technical questions via e-mail to Chris at CCTV Camera Pros, and he answered all of them to my satisfaction. He was also patient in sending me revised quotes, as I tried to nail down the right configuration which would suit my needs.

I did purchase a surveillance DVR and HD camera from the company afterwards and I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

This review was modified by arthurluna on January 17 2017 12:00:47 AM

2017-01-11

First Class Service and Products

"As an owner of several customer service related businesses, my expectations for exceptional customer service are very high. I ordered a complete CCTV system from Farryl Buchman several years ago and was very impressed with his knowledge, responsiveness and overall customer service skills. The CCTV system was fairly priced and high quality. Since then, I have purchased 3 more systems for other businesses and locations. Anytime I have a question or need help, I can count on Farryl and CCTV Camera Pros to make it all work."

This review was modified by cturnbull-5779 on January 13 2017 02:15:01 PM

2017-01-10

Technical Expertise and Responsive Customer Service from James

"We've been a customer of CCTV for the past 5 years and have been very satisfied with their products and customer service. We're now in the process of upgrading our existing system to HD and adding additional cameras. James has provided excellent and responsive technical expertise to us as we've designed and configured our new system. Especially appreciated his analysis of AHD vs. TVI. He addressed all issues promptly and worked with us on several iterations of quotes until we finalized our requirements and budget. Very much appreciated his assistance and left with a very positive impression of CCTV."

This review was modified by bzolkiewicz on January 12 2017 01:30:03 PM

2017-01-05

CATCHY TITLE

"Farryl has been outstanding. I have worked with him over the past year and nothing but the finest in help, and customer service"

2017-01-04

Great Service

"We chose CCTV to provide the equipment for a customized camera system at our car rental return location at SeaTac airport. Chris has been a tremendous help in working through the technical challenges. "

2017-01-03

CCTV Camera Pros (Competent, Knowledgable, Patient, Customer Focused)

"You guys are great. Will be a customer for life and will recommend you to others.

I bought my first system several years ago and just upgraded. Love the life time technical support and the deep knowledge and patience of your staff. The website is awesome and its like a huge knowledge base you keep building.

Keep up the customer focus and this concept of open knowledge and life time support. I recently updated my system to HD Hybrid DVR and added new HD-TVI Cameras. You guys had me up and running within hours.!

I hope you guys keep growing and anyone reading this needs to know that if your considering the purchase of profession grade systems there is only one place to buy and that is CCTV Camera Pros!

Thanks

2017-01-03

Excellent service!

"My purchase was handled very fast and I had the option to pay for export taxes (to Europe) directly instead of all the paperwork afterwards.

When I had a technical issue I was helped by James of CCTV Camera Pros. They know the products they sell and provide the necessary support to their customers.

I can recommend CCTV Camera Pros!

Kristof

2016-12-30

Always ready and willing to help!!

"Everyone that we have spoken with at CCTV Camera Pros has always made the extra effort for us. This was not just for the sale but for support after the sale. Farryl has been our support person after the sale and has been an immense help during installation and trouble shooting our setup of both cameras and remote control software."

2016-12-28

Finally found a company that cares about customer service!

"I have always had great experiences with CCTV Camera Pros. Every time I have a question I get a very fast response that has always been helpful. I last worked with James Haldas who was extremely helpful and found two great solutions for us that my end users have been very happy with. I work with many vendors in my day to day operations so it is always nice to run into a group of people that care about customer service and take pride in the work they do, so thank you for that. "

This review was modified by davidquintanilla2000 on December 28 2016 05:14:37 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

A rep from CCTV Camera Pros, cctvcamerapros, has responded

“David,

Thank you for the feedback! We are lucky to have team members like James.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, co-founder”

2016-12-22

James is the guy

"James haldas is your go to guy at cctvcamerapros... He knows the product in and out.
10 stars!!!!

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.