Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-09-11

Great Vendor, Highly Recommend there equipment

"Great Experience ordering from CCTV Camera Pros"

2017-09-11

Everything went as planned

"My order went through without any problems. Shipped quickly and accurately. When I had a couple little tech questions upgrading from a 10 year old Geovision system to this one, a phone call to James solved them quickly. I've already ordered more items and plan to order from you in the future as my needs arise. "

2017-09-09

Orders. Arrived. Happy.

"Orders. Arrived. Happy. "

2017-09-07

Excellent job done in getting my order in time

"Was so happy to have met you guys I will make every effort to tell all my veterans I know especially post 1946 Benjamin Moore "

2017-09-06

Greatest Company Around

"Mike
I enjoy talking to Farrly Buckman he has a great way of making you feel confident that he's there to help you with any problems you may encounter. I have purchased 16 cameras for my home and a IDVR system in the pass, and farrly has help me with every problem I have encountered. I'm the security officer for Rock County Rifle and Pistol club, we have 2 ranges and I have purchased 2 systems from your company 7 cameras so far.
Your products work great, and I'm pleased how they work. I will be placing more order in the feature to cover shooting areas for safety reasons. I will be talking with farrly in the feature. Have a great day.
Frank J. Monestero
Membership Director/Security
Rock County Rifle & Pistol Club Inc.

2017-09-06

CCTV experience

"I was in need of information for a basic camera system that I wanted to install in my cabinet shop to monitor activity and the outside of my building. Tried a couple of other internet sites for security systems with out much success and then I found CCTV, that was the place to be! Web site is top notch and phone service is excellent. My first call was answered by Chris Drumm and he was excellent. I explained my needs and objective, he put together a proposal with quote and emailed to me within 24 hours. We worked out some details, I place order and received everything well packaged within a couple of days. After I had cameras up and running Chris spent an hour plus getting my modem properly configured for remote access and I was good to go. I am very please with the equipment, instructions provided, technical support and remote access app I use on I phone and I Pad. Owner sent a thank you email, great customer appreciation, I would highly recommend CCTV"

2017-09-01

Best Customer Service!

"These guys are some top notch professionals. They made sure we got our large order delivered to us by our deadline and were super communicative through out the whole process. We were very pleased with our product too. Would certainly return for items in the future.

Thanks for everything!

2017-08-31

165 ft Camera Cable

"I received the cable is short order and tested is out before installing it outside. It works fine. Compared the picture with a 50 ft. cable and could not see any difference. The length is about right for my situation. Good price and value. Thanks."

2017-08-31

Great products, great support

"First of all, their support and sales staff are top notch. They are able to answer any questions you may have, and are willing to sit with you and assist until the job is done. Products are always well described and showcased on their site, so you know exactly what you are getting. "

2017-08-30

AV integrator

"We always have a positive experience purchasing from CCTV Camera Pros. Customer service is excellent and they are eager to help in the event of product delays or technical issues."

2017-08-27

Great service

"Needed to find a part for the current camera setup we had. Chris Drumm is very knowledgeable and helped us find that specialized party very easily and quickly! Appreciate your support and help Chris!"

2017-08-21

great company

"camera works great good customer service
]

2017-08-20

Excellent service after the sale

"We purchased a license plate camera for our church. After installing and setting up, I could not get it to read license plates after dark. Through many weeks of trial and error, Chris Haldas with CCTV Camera Pros was finally able to get us dialed in. He was very patient with my almost daily calls to him to get this camera right. We now have a system in place that works like it should. Service after a sale is sometimes hard to come by, but Chris H. proved that it is still around! "

2017-08-18

Great Product-Great Support

"This is my second system purchase from CCTVCAMERA PROS and both purchases have been followed by great support from James. I have compared other products and this system is far superior in quality and function and the support after purchase makes it even more valuable."

2017-08-16

Very Satisfied

"Ordered the HD-S2AD camera kit with the AHD AD24H cameras and am very satisfied with the components and service. Although I had difficulty port forwarding it was on AT&Ts end and highly recommend calling the ISP for assistance as the issues were resolved quickly with tech support. I had a question about adjusting focal length which was answered by cctv camera pros in 2 min via the chat function on their website which was great. All cables (siamese, cat-5, and power adapters) worked well and the various online tutorials/support articles on the website were easy to follow and effective. Would do business with them again and will be adding a few more cameras in the near future. "

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.