• Address: 7142 N. Seacrest Blvd., Lantana, Florida

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It was easy to order online however some confusion on the status of the order, meaning there was no way to check the actual status of the order: was it placed, if so status of transit. Since the order was placed around Christmas 2014, some confusion occurred. After a few emails to staff, the error of order status was corrected. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-29-2014

cctvcamerapros, CCTV Camera Pros rep has responded

“Hi Adam,

Thank you for your recent order. I just looked into this issue and see that your order was received on 12/22/2014 at 4:11PM. That is past our cut-off for same day shipping, so your order was shipped on 12/23/2014. Our system automatically sends the UPS tracking number to the email address used for your order when our shipping department ships. If you did not get this email, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

You will probably be happy to know that your package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow - 12/30/2014. Please consider updating this review based on this new information. If you are still dissatisfied, I would like to follow up with you to make sure that you are happy.

I can be reached directly if you would like to discuss further and again, I apologize that the UPS tracking email never made it to your inbox. We re-sent it to you today.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, CCTV Camera Pros co-founder

mike@cctvcamerapros.net
1-561-433-8488 ext. 86”

"Very good customer service. The item arrived on time and it was as described. I am very satisfied with the experience. I would definitely do business with CCTV Camera Pros again or recommend them to a friend."

"Loved how fast I received the supplies.
Thanks

"Right on time.... will shop again soon"

"Order was verified by phone in advance. It is apparent that extra attention was paid to the packaging with double boxes and extra padding. The product was received in perfect condition and worked better that I hoped. Excellent experience!"

"Prompt shipping, arrived quickly."

"all is good so far with what I ordered"

"The product is the best. I'm in my seventies and not exactly a teck head. They had the patients to see me through the set up. I have great respect for this outfit. "

"THESE ARE THE GUYS TO DEAL WITH! AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

"Trace made its first purchase from the guys at CCTV Camera Pros nearly 6 years ago and I cannot say enough about Mike and the entire crew. They ALWAYS go the extra mile to ensure you have the right product(s) for the solution. We continue to purchase cameras and NVR's/DVR's from them to this day."

"speedy delivery , good quality equipment. "

"Although I have not completed setup of my equipment I found cctv camera pros to be very helpful with the information I needed to make my decision to purchase from them. The unit I ordered was shipped very quickly and I anticipate that my future dealings with cctv will be every bit as satisfactory. "

"very easy to follow web site, the definition matched the product perfect! this will be our new video and hardware site, thanks!"

"Great price, prompt delivery."

"Another purchase that was on time and exactly what I ordered."

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.