Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-07-23

Satisfied customer.

"Very smooth transaction. Quick shipping, great product. Would recommend to everyone. "

2017-07-21

Great service and support.

"I had some issues getting CMS and Iphone connections. Talking to someone in the USA was really great and the problem got solved."

2017-07-17

CCTV Camera's

"Ordering experience was easy. Customer service was excellent. Product arrived on time."

Orlando, FL
2017-07-15

Excellent service and support.

"The product got here on time, and payment was easy even though my bank freaked out and froze my cards because of the large spending I did within an hour. CCTV called me helped me through getting the order through once I talked to my bank and told them it was me using my card. They even took my 2 separate orders (Forgot I needed switches) and combined them to make it easier for us all. The product is top notch and does all it says it does.

The customer service buying the product was great, and so was the technical help after the sale. Awesome. James helped a lot during the sales, and Carlos was my chief support guy when I was installing the M5 Antenna system. Worked like a champ. Thanks Guys

2017-07-14

Great

"The camera had great pictures "

2017-07-13

quick service

"install amplifiers no change on video quality will check coax next"

2017-07-08

Excellent service from a fellow veteran.

"Mike, it is always a pleasure to deal with fellow vets. Thank you for excellent service both as a company and as a vet. Keep up the good work.

Dave Wright

2017-07-08

Quality service

"Locating items was effortless . Website is customer friendly."

2017-07-06

excellent servise , fast shipping and online help is great

"requested a quote from them received it in a timely fashion once the order was approved its was shipped out asap . online guys were extremely helpful and set up online viewing
you couldn't get better service

2017-07-02

Excellance in Service and Cost. Professionalism in Employee's!

"My first experience with CCTV Camera Pros was by chance. My name is Robert Church and I was looking every were for Security Camera cables with proper length and which would support microphones external on my house and work well with my system. I on my last day of looking happened to come across CCTV, so I called and one they were in my back yard here in Florida and two talking to Chris Drumm he was very knowledgeable. He set me up with everything I was looking for and then some and the price was a GREAT PRICE! But the thing was I got a call back from him 4 hours latter saying that he had been thinking about my call and had a better setup for me which was what they call a (stand alone setup). This is were my microphones use the same power source as my Security Cameras. This means 2 power plug ins instead of 6. My system works GREAT and it worked GREAT the first time I started it up! I Thank CCTV for there diagrams and feed back, I Thank Mike Haldas for giving the email line for support and feed back it means a lot to know that a company is sticking by there product when oh so many sell it to you and then you are on your own! You see Chris Drumm did not have to call me back that day but he did and his change to a better setup cost me nothing extra! That folks is what counts, that folks is what will set this company apart from the rest here now and into the future if they continue to follow this road!? My Security system is a Defender system and I will be going back to there site and writing a review over there and I will be telling the folks on that site were to come for there extra support and parts and especially, microphones for out door use because LOREX does "not" compare to the ones I got from CCTV! So Thank You one last time for now to the personnel at CCTV Camera Pros and I will be back again to do business with you folks. I will now write one more review to another of your employee's Chris Haldas for his professionalism. Thank you all, Robert Church. "

2017-07-02

Perfect

"Everything was exactly the way I expected it to be PERFECT "

2017-06-27

Consistently dependable service

"I found CCTV a little over a year ago after getting frustrated with one of those other more popular camera companies. Right off the bat, it was great to pick up the phone and speak with someone who could understand my questions and concerns.

From questions prior to the purchase of my iDVR to the recent addition of our 7th AHD camera, CCTV's help has been great. And when I encountered an issue almost a year after my purchase they diagnosed the issue and completed the return / repair in around ten days. If I was dealing that "other" company, I would still be trying to convince them I had an issue.

Thank you.

2017-06-26

Great!

"Great product, excellent customer service, on time delivery! Great job will be back to shop! Thanks, Paul....

2017-06-22

Small order

"I placed a very small order with this company but I feel like I was treated like they really cared about my business. Very impressed!"

2017-06-21

Superior high speed LPR-AHD5 plate camera

"The LPR-AHD5 is truly the best plate reader camera for the price! We set this camera up from 100 feet away and still was able to read plates!
This would be great for every neighborhood watch street. You can mount it on a house just like a normal DVR camera and attach it to you already build system. Crime would drop dramatically with one of these on every street! Get ID of vehicles committing crimes from your normal DVR camera and get the plate ID from this camera. Simply fine tune the settings in your camera and you are good to go day or night!

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.