Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

HOA Review

"Excellent Service and expertise."

2017-05-22

Excellent Service!

"I want to set up a wireless security camera system in my home which will notify me on my cell phone of any movement, while recording the movement on an NVR. Easy enough to do on normal cable internet, but I am utilizing satellite internet due to living on a ranch not accessible by cable. Setting the satellite router up properly to port forward, as well as connecting the camera wirelessly and setting up the NVR, was beyond my capabilities. Not to mention compatibility issues between web browser, the latest iOS, and software. James, from CCTV Camera Pros tech support, has been setting everything up for me on-line and has managed to get nearly everything working as it should. The only issue remaining is the ability to control the NVR from my cell phone, which he should have a response to very soon.

James has been fantastic. It is impressive how quickly and efficiently he has taken care of the many problems associated with getting the system to function on satellite internet, and he has done so with an attitude that you don't see very often these days. He is professional, polite, and seems to genuinely enjoy the extra effort needed to make the system work, and believe me when I say it has involved a lot of work.

I had spoken with several camera security system sellers, and satellite providers, prior to ordering anything to make sure what I ordered would function on a satellite internet system. Every response I received was that it would not work over satellite, even though the satellite tech support claimed it would. CCTV Camera Pros was the last seller I contacted and the gentleman I spoke with was very informative. He told me that it should work just fine if the satellite access allowed the necessary port forwarding. I asked him to pick out the NVR and one camera for me to order to begin setting my system up. And here we are. My system is nearly complete and should be functioning at 100% next week.

All of this leads up to one point. CCTV Camera Pros and its' employees are the best I have had dealings with in a long time. James is an example of what tech support should be. I will call CCTV Camera Pros every time I need anything security related.

2017-05-19

Great company

"Very easy to do business with. Offered great customer service. We are very pleased with the products that were purchased. Would recommend to anyone needing a CCTV for home or business. "

2017-05-19

License Plate Cameras

"CCTV recommended a License Plate Camera and they work perfectly with our existing software."

Quick service

"Placed my order and it was out very quick"

Excellent Technical Support

"I purchased a Zavio F4215 camera for some trials that we are conducting. Since I am not proficient at setting up IP cameras, I had to rely on CCTV Camera Pros, technical service to get me started. I dealt with Carlos and Farryl who walked me through the technical isues. Both were extremely helpful, especially Farryl, who was just amazing and went far beyond his professional responsibility to resolve my issues.
A very pleasant experience in dealing with competent people.
Keep up the commercial professionalism and outstanding technical service.

Adrian Molinari
Toronto, Canada

prodigious

"great company to work with, prompt service and technical support, fast shipping , very easy folks to work with and knowledgable."

2017-05-15

Very Good Experience

"CCTV thank you for such a great shopping experience !"

2017-05-15

Excellent staff and full of Knowledge

"These guys take as long as you need to explain any product or research anything you need to know. Very professional and kind people. Their prices are right in line as well and quick shipping."

2017-05-14

Great service and products!

"Products delivered on a timely manner, well packaged, and worked as expected. Will recommend to friends. "

2017-05-12

great help

"James and Chris were both very friendly and helpful. They both are very knowledgeable."

2017-05-11

9CH CCTV Multiplexer

"The product performs very well. However, the manual is difficult to understand. We are using only 6 inputs (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). Is there a way to remove the "LOSS" indication on positions 7, 8, 9?"

2017-05-11

Excellent

"Delivered on-time and as expected!"

2017-05-06

video equipment

"sent good quality part, fast lead time, thanks"

2017-05-05

Purchased Connectors

"Received connectors on time, they followed-up to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.