Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
2017-02-17

A purchase worth the chase

"I ordered a CCTV Color Quad Processor from CCTV and was very impressed with the whole procedure.

- Item arrived within a few business days (with international shipping).
- Product was easy to setup (plug and play) and functioned as described with no issues whatsoever.
- While I had an issue with the shipping duties being prepaid, the support team responded within the hour of me sending an email and tended to the issue in a professional and timely manner.

If the need arises once more for surveillance hardware purchasing/replacement, I will with no doubt purchase from them again.

This review was modified by alexandredgilbert on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-14

CCTV personnel are the best around

"When I started looking for a home surveillance system a dizzying number of online options appeared on my computer screen. In the end, I went with CCTV Camera Pros solely because of Jimmy Carlin's personable communication. Jimmy took the time to explain, in detail, the systems offered, the camera specifications, and steps I would need to take to install. (Mind you, I have no prior experience with this). A procedure that could've easily been overwhelming was simplified. I look forward to receiving my equipment in the mail in the coming days, and feel very confident with the order I purchased. Thank you CCTV Camera Pros, particularly Jimmy for answering each and every email and each and every question. "

This review was modified by nikkid-63906 on February 16 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-13

CCTV CAMERAPROS HAS THE BEST EQUIPMENT.

"MY NAME IS ONEL . I'M THE PRESIDENT OF ORILAS HOME SECURITY.
WE SPECIALIZED IN SECURITY CAMERAS INSTALLATION AND SERVICE.FOR MANY YEARS WE HAVE BEEN USING CCTVCAMERAPROS EQUIPMENT FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL . WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR PRODUCTS,THE SALES TEAM,CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND THEIR TECHNICAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT. ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT JOB,AND FRIENDLY.
ANY INSTALLERS WHO ARE LOOKING TOP QUALITY EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU NEED TO GIVE THESE GUYS A TRY .THEY ARE GREAT. 100%

OHS (ONEL )

This review was modified by onel on February 15 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-02-13

"Excellent product and great service all around. "

This review was modified by austin_c_bouchard on February 15 2017 05:00:02 AM

2017-02-10

"Mike, as usual all your folks are courteous and very helpful. Sorry I did not get any names.
Joe Stallings

This review was modified by jbstallings-38680 on February 14 2017 12:15:23 AM

2017-02-09

Awesome customer service and Tech support

"We ordered Camera. Both my business partner and I are not tech savvy and once we received them we had no idea how to set these cameras and Microphones up. We called tech support and they walked us through the process. They took the time to explain the set up in terms we could understand. We have had the cameras up and running for about 2 weeks and no issues or concerns as of yet. Thank you very much"

This review was modified by joetmerrill on February 14 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-02-07

Excellent Purchasing Experience

"My first purchase with CCTV Camera Pros. I am delighted with Jimmy's prompt reply to every of my email inquiry. The order was shipped immediately as promised upon receipt of my payment. The shipment was very well packed in a carton compactly and thus saving on the freight cost.

Thank you for such a fast and reliable service and great prices too. I am very happy with the purchase!

Sincerely,
Lilian
Singapore

This review was modified by lilian-74642 on February 09 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-06

Great Equipment, Great Company!

"I have been a satisfied customer for over 5 years. I just ordered an upgraded system and everything works great. UPS messed up (their fault) but a CCTV employee (James) quickly solved the issue and my new system is up and running beautifully. Thanks for everything!"

This review was modified by larryolejnik on February 08 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-02-05

Recent purchase

"Very efficient service and delivered on time.
Products were in good condition.
I will certainly use them again and would recommend them to others.

Alan McCloskey
Amtec

This review was modified by alan-69781 on February 07 2017 01:00:01 PM

Fast fast shipping

"Great place and they have what you need "

This review was modified by mikeandodilia on February 01 2017 03:30:02 PM

Awesome as usual

"I have been buying from them for over 10 years and not once have I had to return a camera nor had a complaint. Every time I call for support they help me out and I don't have to wait to long on the phone. They have great products from the home owner to the high end user like myself.

No Complaints

This review was modified by cbielich-47615 on February 01 2017 02:00:02 PM

Perfect

"Great, just as we anticipated!"

This review was modified by epobee on February 01 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-01-30

James saves the day...again!

"Everytime I have an issue with the camera in our shop, James Haldas fixes it for me. It does not matter if the problem is small & easy or big and complicated, All I have to do is ask & James is prompt with the repair. When it comes to our camera needs CCTV Camera Pros is who I will use and James Haldas is my go to IT support repair man.

Amanda Brenot
Powell Sanitation & Construction

This review was modified by powellsan1 on February 01 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-01-30

"Have not used the items purchased. Order was placed by PO so there was no interaction on my part with staff from CCTV. However, I am satisfied with the price, quality and the shipping of the order. "

This review was modified by lynne_piippo on February 01 2017 06:15:01 AM

Great Customer Service

"Quality Parts
Fair Price
Has always had the item we needed in stock

This review was modified by vfranzese on February 01 2017 05:15:01 AM

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.