• CCTV Camera Pro CCTV Camera Pros Elite Status

• Phone: 561-433-8488
    • Customer Support: 561-433-8488
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

"Exceptional Customer Service!

We initially installed a security camera at our Blue Ridge Georgia Bed and Breakfast. Working with our local cable company we purchased what we thought was a camera that would suite our needs. Once installed with a DVR we chose to expand our security camera to a live feed camera directly to our website. While the cable company technicians insisted that this would be an easy process, no one there could do it. We started researching various alternatives, including purchasing another IP camera. We called around and were quoted a wide range of expensive alternatives by many other camera dealers. We almost gave up until we placed a call to CCTV Camera Pros and spoke to Chris Haldas, Chris provided us with a simple and cost effective remedy to make our system live using inexpensive accessories that gave IP compatibility to our existing equipment. Once purchased we were then surprisingly blown away by CCTV & Chris Haldas' commitment to providing technical support to bring us live. In the end we have exactly what we wanted which no other company could provide. To view our camera feed visit www.blueridgelivecamera.com
Lester & Diane, Horse Creek Stable Bed & Breakfast

Rep reply posted May-04-2015

cctvcamerapros, CCTV Camera Pros rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post a review! I am so happy to hear how satisfied you are with Chris' support.

I looked at the IP camera video embedded on your website and I think that it looks awesome!

Please let us know if you need help in the future.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, co-founder”

"quick and easy order and received in timely manner. Will order again when needed."

"Highly recommend! Spoke to sales reps and customer service multiple times before ordering they were knowledgeable and friendly. After installing the cameras had a small problem with the equipment and they helped me to quickly get it resolved. "

"Arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Hassle free experience. Thanks"

"It was easy to order online however some confusion on the status of the order, meaning there was no way to check the actual status of the order: was it placed, if so status of transit. Since the order was placed around Christmas 2014, some confusion occurred. After a few emails to staff, the error of order status was corrected. "

Rep reply posted Dec-29-2014

cctvcamerapros, CCTV Camera Pros rep has responded

“Hi Adam,

Thank you for your recent order. I just looked into this issue and see that your order was received on 12/22/2014 at 4:11PM. That is past our cut-off for same day shipping, so your order was shipped on 12/23/2014. Our system automatically sends the UPS tracking number to the email address used for your order when our shipping department ships. If you did not get this email, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

You will probably be happy to know that your package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow - 12/30/2014. Please consider updating this review based on this new information. If you are still dissatisfied, I would like to follow up with you to make sure that you are happy.

I can be reached directly if you would like to discuss further and again, I apologize that the UPS tracking email never made it to your inbox. We re-sent it to you today.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, CCTV Camera Pros co-founder

mike@cctvcamerapros.net
1-561-433-8488 ext. 86”

"Very good customer service. The item arrived on time and it was as described. I am very satisfied with the experience. I would definitely do business with CCTV Camera Pros again or recommend them to a friend."

"Loved how fast I received the supplies.
Thanks

"Right on time.... will shop again soon"

"Order was verified by phone in advance. It is apparent that extra attention was paid to the packaging with double boxes and extra padding. The product was received in perfect condition and worked better that I hoped. Excellent experience!"

"Prompt shipping, arrived quickly."

"all is good so far with what I ordered"

"The product is the best. I'm in my seventies and not exactly a teck head. They had the patients to see me through the set up. I have great respect for this outfit. "

"THESE ARE THE GUYS TO DEAL WITH! AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

"Trace made its first purchase from the guys at CCTV Camera Pros nearly 6 years ago and I cannot say enough about Mike and the entire crew. They ALWAYS go the extra mile to ensure you have the right product(s) for the solution. We continue to purchase cameras and NVR's/DVR's from them to this day."

"speedy delivery , good quality equipment. "

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.