Stores > CCS / Calcellular.com

• Customer Support: 6262888778
    • Business Hours: 10:00Am to 6:30Pm Mon - Friday
    • Fax: 6262888108

2012-05-09

"Easy and quick. I had purchased from them before the same cordless phone battery with a good experience. It was even easier and less expensive this time!"

2012-05-08

"I would rate my experience with you 5 star. You have quite a variety of useful lights. And i very much appreciated being able to call on the phone with a question that i had - the person was very helpful."

2012-05-08

"The product was just what I wanted and I received it in two days."

2012-05-06

"The products I received from CCS are the greatest! The battery for my camera works good. So for evertything works good. It's so pleasant to know CCS is a for real company.

2012-05-03

"Everything ran smoothly from ordering to fast delivery!"

2012-05-01

"Very easy, trouble free, and speedy"

2012-04-29

"prices were rite for product I needed very satisfied if need be will order again from you also will recommend you to other parties interested in your products thanx again!!!!!!!!!"

2012-04-27

"The 1 item I ordered was exactly what I wanted, couldn't believe how fast it arrived, 2 days later. Ordered some phone covers from another vendor, still waiting 8 days later. "

2012-04-25

"I AM VERY SATIESFIED THEYV DELIVERED NEXT DAY VERY HAPPY IM ALE TO USE MY LABTOPB AGAIN THANK YOU. "

2012-04-24

"I purchased two of the Lite Saver LS1000 Emergency Rechargable Power Failure Lights. The units were purchased separately and I saved $1.00 because one unit had a price change when I bought it. The shipping was quick, the unit well-packaged (blister) and "reasonably" priced. CCS Calcellular has a variety of payment selections and I chose PayPal payment from my pre-funded account. Simple and quick - that's what I like and what I got. "

2012-04-23

"i was very pleasantly surprised with the speed at which the battery arrived. it was in perfect condition. i charged it and put in immediately into my camera......i would recomend them to everyone........."

2012-04-20

"I called and discussed my order before placing it online and was pleased from the get go. She explained that the product is good quality and would be at my doorstep by Friday afternoon if ordered with UPS ground..... Package arrived as expected. Since I am flying out to California on Tuesday and needed these items for my trip, time was of the essence. I know where I will be shopping for batteries in the future."

2012-04-17

"Great packaging and I love the 5W LED Bulbs that I ordered. Thank you so much."

2012-04-15

"fast easy and the correct items."

2012-04-13

"extremely easy to place an order online. very user friendly!"

Share CCS / Calcellular.com's store rating

CCS / Calcellular.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CCS / Calcellular.com is not a merchant member
CCS / Calcellular.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!