• CCS

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Horrible customer service! Bought a $65 dollar pair of shoes, too small. Had to PAY for the return shipping, never wore them, only tried them on. They claimed they looked "worn" and refused to refund the money, or exchange for a different size. All they could do was send the shoes back, but I would have to pay for the return shipping. Never have been so ripped off by a company in my life. Horrible return policy, horrible customer service, don't bother wasting your money there. It took weeks for this entire process and now I'm out $85 for the cost of shoes and shipping."

This review was modified by Cwright38 on May 22 2015 02:16:55 PM

"CCS man, why even bother. You could get your order, or you could end up like me, without your order, without your $300, without a single reply from them after sending over 10 emails, (i live in Australia, so i can't call), without anything that might help. They got no customer service, i couldn't contact them at all. apparently they shipped my board to an address where it wasn't supposed to be delivered, so it got shipped back to America, it didnt even wait at the post office. its been 2 months now, I'm still trying to contact them cause I'm not okay with having them steal $300 from me and get their board back. still nothing though. Its just a massive risk ordering with them, especially if you're overseas. I'm really sorry to say this, and i wish i didnt have to, but I'm just letting people know what actually happened with me, and is still happening i guess. Don't throw your money out dudes, fuck CCS, they're about the money, not the customers, the people, the love, or the sport. Fuck em. :), now I'm off to try get in touch again.... wish me luck, hope this doesn't happen to anyone else"

This review was modified by realestofeyes on May 05 2015 11:33:26 PM

"I recently order two pairs of shoes on September 19th and I was really excited to receive them, since they were supposed to be birthday gifts for my younger brothers. I've been waiting for them more then a week now have not received them! So I called them on September 26 to inform them about it and the lady that helped me assured me it would come in the next day. There I am waiting the whole day for them and they never came, so now it's my brother's birthday and I'm empty handed.
I'm very upset and dissatisfied with their service. I've ordered things from other websites and this the first time it's taken longer than what they said it would.

I just called them again to inform them about the situation and the guy who helped me was very patient with me because I was a little angry. He still wasn't that helpful, at first he said that he didn't find that order and I was very angry because i paid a hundred and something for the shoes! Then he said I didn't place the numbers of the address which is a lie because I did in the first place and plus I also gave them to the lady I called first. Then I asked if there is any way that I could get my money back from canceling the order and he said that the shoes were already being shipped. Then he said the shoes would come in tomorrow, so I rephrased it just to make sure and said "So the shoes will come in tomorrow for sure?" and then he said they might or might come in on tuesday. I then apologized to him for being rude or hostile because at the end of the day if you think about it it's not their fault they just answer phone calls and are told what to do. It's still unfair how they are not truthful with customers even after they paid so much money. This was my first experience with css and my last one, i'm never buying from them again and recommend others to do the same. I would have saved myself the trouble if I had read the ratings most were all right.

This review was modified by Mariasuazo on September 28 2014 12:10:43 PM

"CCS.com shipped shoes that were stained, and when I contacted their customer service all the rep did was paste generic answers to my questions. They won't even cover shipping on defective products (until they receive and inspect them) and say it can take three weeks to exchange. Let's do the math: one week to ship, three weeks to exchange, one ship to ship the exchange... Order from Zappos! The extra $5 I saved is not worth the hassle and this is the first and very last order ever CCS is getting from me."

This review was modified by Yetanotherbuyer on July 25 2014 11:01:36 AM

"ccs used to be good - they are horrendous now... poor customer service, cut and paste replies to queries, no help at all... I now use skatewarehouse, although the international postage is marginally steeper, I have never had any issues with them and have received legitimate feedback addressing item specifics and order status... ccs are useless - problems with online ordering system, poor customer service and damaged products - BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT USE CCS FOR SKATEBOARD GEAR GO ELSEWHERE"

"I was pretty skeptical about ordering from CCS since the reviews here only gave it 2.25 out of 10. However, in reading some of them I think that score might be a bit unfair. One person gave a 1 star rating for not getting a free koozie (seriously?) and someone else gave it 1 star for "selling junk batteries." Um...I didnt see any batteries during my search on the site for skate shoes so this this review is obviously from the wrong company.

Anyway, I decided to go ahead and take a chance. Considering CCS is the #1 search result on Google for skate shoes, I assume they had to be a reputable company.

I ordered a pair of shoes on Sunday, Nov 17. I received my confirmation email within minutes. My shoes shipped the next day and were delivered on Wednesday the 20th.

Overall I am very happy with my shopping experience with CSS. It seems a number of the legit bad reviews were based around bad customer service, and in particular issues with trying to return things. Hopefully I wont have to find out if these are legitimate gripes as I dont plan on returning the shoes as they fit fine.

"CCS has terrible customer service. The worst I've ever encoutered. They have good reviews at BizRate, so I really think those are staged. No way could they be real. They are unhelpful, unresponsive and thieves since they won't refund two pairs of pants I returned to them. I spent a lot of money there but definitely won't anymore."

This review was modified by pthompson171 on August 19 2013 03:02:58 PM

"Horrible service! I placed an order on may 25th for a pair of shoes. Today is the 31st and my order simply had an "open" status. I checked with them and was informed that "bank verification may take 24-72 hrs". When I repplied that several more hours had passed and what was going on they said: "You'll get an email once the item is shipped and may I help you with anything else?". Order cancelled."

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE LOW LIFES! They offer a free koozie with the purchase of some hoodies & Ts then they refue to send them to you! They come up with all kinds of excuses! Worst online shopping experience ever! I hope that business goes under ASAP! False advertising!"

"I am displeased with their service. I had ordered a size 7.75 deck with size 7.75 trucks. I received a size 8 deck with size 7.5 trucks.

Thus I tried to get help through their customer service, that got me nowhere. They were not willing to do anything.

It really seems like that is a lot of pure neglect in there warehouse, and I will not order from them again.

"HORRIBLE SHIPPING! I ordered a pair of shoes from them and the packaging was the worst I have ever received from any other website! All they did was wrap a plastic shipping bag over the shoe box! When I received my shoes the whole shoe box was tore up and coming apart! When I'm paying for something that's brand new I expect everything to come brand new! Never buying from them again! I'll take my money to the plenty of other shoe sites that actually know how to ship."

"On Thursday in the early morning I placed an order for a pair of Emerica pants. The price including shipping was very reasonable, much less than if I bought them at a local skate shop. I received an order confirmation email immediately.

On Friday morning, I received an shipping confirmation email with UPS tracking number. On the following Wednesday, I received the pants. The packaging was good and the pants were in perfect condition.

I recommend CCS and will continue to shop with them!!!

"Stay far away from these people!! They sell batteries and claim they are as good if not better than the manufacturers batteries....WRONG!!!
We bought an apple laptop battery and in less than a year it would not hold a charge, no problem i thought they offer a 1 year warranty....wrong it was 10 or so months into the year and all they would offer was a prorated refund so i would get about $6 back..BS!!! They are crooks....stay far away from them!!!

"My first shopping experience with CCS was great. The second one was not. I my order consisted of 3 items. Two sweatshirts and one jacket. First of all, their order tracking does not work. It has been 8 days since I ordered and I cannot track my order through their site. Then, the first two items were shipped separately, so I had to pay more in shipping. Finally, there customer service is very slow. After I didn't get the jacket, I sent them an email explaining the situation. Three days later I got a response. They canceled my order. If an item is not in stock, I should be notified before I order the it. "

"I used to shop at CCS and always had a good experience. When I moved to go to college my CC has a different billing address than my actual apartment. So when I ordered a new skateboard it didnt ship for a couple days. I called them to find out and they said they were backed up because i have a different billing than shipping. I confirm all the info and they said it will ship later that day or tomorrow. 3 full days go by and still not shipped. I call them and they claim my order is on hold becuase they have not verified my address. I am like what I already called and did it. I ended up just canceling the order. CCS has really gone down hill and its a total shame."

Share CCS's store rating

CCS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CCS is not a merchant member
CCS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!