CARiD.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.24/10 4.24/10

"My order came earlier than promised and was not damaged. Thanks!"

"Won't ever use this site again, order was put in backorder for 2 months "

“Dear rrajuniec1191,

We apologize for the huge delay on the shipment of the product. We do appreciate your feedback and will look into your account to see what actions can be taken to prevent such situation in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at 1-800-505-3274 to get assistance. Thank you for your time and patience with us!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"I received my order accurately and promptly. I could track my order so I knew when I should expect it. Competitive prices. Like to shop Carid. "

"Very Quick and Conveinient. Impressed with my purchase. "

"Order was placed on the 19th with an estimated ship date 3 days later. Product didn't ship for 17 days and then arrived without the installation hardware or directions. Contacted C/service about the missing hardware and was told the manufacturer would be sending it out this week but we'll see?

I like the price as well as the product but wasn't looking for a back order situation and delays.

“Dear dperkins-34269,

We are so sorry for the delay which has occurred on the delivery of the product. We do appreciate your feedback and will look into your account to see what actions can be taken to prevent such situation in the future. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274 if you need assistance. Thank you for your time and patience with us!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Quick delivery and product was exactly what I ordered. "

"Although some of my orders came in late... I was very satisfied with the products I received..."

"Paid 425.00 for a steering wheel taken by Anthony. I ask for wolfe cause he new the woood color I need to match. Well it took two weeks to hear another delay, then another delay and finally the wrong color wooden wheel came after three weeks. Waited three days for a return recieipt to be sent to me after paying another 442.00 almost a 1000.00 dollars tied up now on 250.00 wheel. Hearing now it would be another delay of two more weeks to ship steering wheel. How would you rate your service? You got a 1000.00 of my money tied up!"

“Dear joegravedigger,

We apologize that you were dissatisfied in your experience with us and we greatly appreciate your feedback. We will review your account and take your feedback under advisement to better our customer service experience as your opinion is very important to us. If you have any unresolved issues or further questions please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1-800-505-3274.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"They do not try to help the customer. They only want there money and could care less when you get your product after paying so much for delivery. Never will order a product again or recommend it. You try to call to find information on your product and the wait is always 30 mins or more. No matter what time of the day or night you call"

“Dear mccann0413,

We are so sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with us. We really mixed up in your order and apologize for miscommunication. We understand that you will be ordering somewhere else but if somewhen you decide to give us another chance please make sure that we will show you the best customer service. Anytime you have questions or concerns please give us a call at 1-800-505-3274.
Thank you so much for your time and patience with our company!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Everything was as expected. Good service. I was notified of a delay and informed of shipment when ready. "

"Fantastic fit. Took forever to get here, but worth the wait"

"Installed, But still had a problem. Had a mechanic hook up a computer to it to see what the problem is and it said that the catalytic converter was not working right.
Called carid, they wanted me to get a second opinion , but the first cost $100.00 and was not going to pay it again. so I ask for my money back. I was very disappointed in the customer service.

“Dear dalston613,

We apologize for all troubles that you have gone through during this transaction. We understand your feelings and highly appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve our customer service. Please be sure that appropriate actions will be taken to avoid such issues in the future.
We are thankful for your time and patience with us. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274 any time you need assistance.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"My order was lost. I had to reorder. Fine after that."

"Was impressed by the quality of the product"

"There were exactly as ordered, very nice!"

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.