Stores > CARiD.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10

Sensational suppliers.

"Live in Australia, goods ordered on the Wednesday delivered the following Tuesday. I don't think it's gets much better than that. Product as advertised (rugged ridge x-mount spot light mounts for GMC Sierra 3" nudge bar) usual high quality American made with excellent finish. Would order half the shop if the exchange and shipping rates were more favourable for us koala eating, kangaroo chasing Australians."

Super fast delivery!!

"Super fast delivery, 2 days! Damage free!!"

2016-05-21

"Thanks for making broken part right "

Didn't receive the item

"I didn't receive the item , I ordered two weeks ago, can you deliver the item asap or refund the money ."

CARiDS BEST MOMENT

"Carids gave us a product that could not be found anywhere else

THANKS RAINMAN PRODUCTIONS

Wonderful.

"Had the part I needed and delivered quickly."

2016-05-21

Ups tracking a little weird.

"Ups tracking lost my order until it all of a sudden showed up for delivery with no intermediate tracking points. Seemed a little weird since it had to go half way cross country."

too long

"took to long to get RMA and then my replacement going to take over 8 days to get when first order was 2 days."

2016-05-21

The worst experience ever!!!

"There is not enough room here to write about my last and final experience with these losers!

To me they don't care to help you they just want your money.

Be warned

2016-05-21

"Had troubles with billing PayPal took care of their end carid couldn't find the payment and caught them in several lie's about it"

2016-05-21

"The Led's were good but does not fit BMW X1. The CARID is very generous to refund and asked me to use thew led's for something else. This is very good attitude which will earn more business to do with this company. I will definitely do business with this company for my future needs."

exceptional service

"Great job in making sure my part was sent in a timely manner and part availability!!"

A++++++

"Great experience and great price. I will definitely purchase from car id again and highly recommend them for automotive parts and accessories. "

Very satisfied

"Everything was as promised, arrived in reasonable time: the sun shade is a perfect fit to my Acura TLX 2015. Nice touch with the bag included in the package.
Thanks!

great product...high shipping cost

"I got exactly what I needed, it worked great, but I was a little suprized by the shipping costs (~$10) for such a light weight item. Overall very pleased."

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.