Stores > CARiD.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review CARiD.com by clicking a star below.

Great job

"My seller give me good choices and my product that help me decide what I want it and we love are product "

Good stuff

"The part I wanted, delivered quickly, at the right price. What's not to like."

Great cleveland Ohio

" Cabinet filter excellent Super fast shipping"

2017-10-18

Had the exact axle shaft repair sleeve I needed at a great price.

"Had the part I needed and shipped it the next day. Great price and emailed me where the part was until it reached my door step."

GREAT SERVICE

"ON TIME DELIVERY, CORRECT PARTS"

2017-10-18

Lowest price and speedy delivery

"Looking for coilovers and carid had thw best price and fastest delivery"

Welcoming

"Wanted to purchase an item but didn’t go through with the purchase as of yet, but then I got a call asking why I didn’t go through with the purchase and they offered me a discount!"

Bump stoppers

"After searching for days I finally found the part I needed for my 1999 Dodge pickup. CARiD.com was the only place that came through. The price was excellent and the delivery was fast. I am very happy and will continue my businesses with this company! I also received a confirmation date when to expect my order and it arrived as expected."

awesome!

"Good quality product,fit truck and delivered quickly."

License Plate Lens

"The part is just perfect. thank you"

2017-10-18

Rare to find excellent service on the phone

"I called to inquire about an accessory for my conversion van and Kelvin was incredibly helpful by researching some questions that I did not have an answer to (too technical for me) and finding the right part and recommending the more economic one than the most expensive as it would fulfill my needs better.

Excellent service

"Very excellent customer service!!!"

2017-10-18

Deliver only one item instead the two.

"Deliver only one item instead the two, when I spoke to a representative they told me that the manufacturer has to send it directly to me, something that was not described or advertise about that particular item at all in the shopping cart, this kind of upset me, and honestly it is the first time that I buy something online from a seller where the manufacturer, once the order is complete, in this case Bosch, has to deliver to the customer, instead the seller itself, in other words, I have to wait a great deal of time until the item was finally deliver to my address in Miami.
I usually don't like to rate people bad, but sometimes has to be done, and I have to clarify that it is nothing wrong at all with the brand Bosch.
And in my personal case, I got screw over good and double, because final destination of this item was outside the US, which make even greater the waiting time, any way, sh....t happens.

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear robsolaak,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry only one item out of two was shipped. We are checking the status with the manufacturer right now and we will get back to you with further updates ASAP. Please allow me to offer you a compensation for this bad experience. Please check your e-mail box and reply me back if you are interested.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

seat cover order.....

"I had contacted the site via on-line chat and wanted to order some seat covers for my truck. I gave her the info and the girl looked it up and said that she cant find this model of truck.......and so she wanted the VIN number. we gave it to her and she said that we dont have this model truck ( toyota tacoma pre-runner trd sport )....but I do have this truck as its sitting in my driveway. I was frustrated as I wanted to order the seat covers, so I signed in again to the on-line chat and got Kayla.......I gave her the same info I gave the first girl and Kayla said does your truck have A ( with options ), B ( with options ) or C ( with options ) ? I picked the one that was ours....she asked me some more questions much like the first ones.....I picked again ...and she even sent a link showing what the seat covers would look like and asked if that was ok an she gave me a total and then I said that I wanted to also order a dash board cover and she did the same thing, sent me a link showing me what it would look like and gave me a price. asked if there was anything else and took some more info and gave me a total for everything. it was easy placing the order with her. "

Amazing

"We got our tires work and they helped and emailed me to get the right ones and I really am grateful they did that.
Thank you. Juan

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.