Stores > CARiD.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

2016-06-29

Return of good customer service

"I recently purchased multiple products and when they all arrived, they did not all work as advertised. I called customer service and explained the issue and they paid for the shipping cost and refunded my money wit out charging a restoking fee. Way to stand behind your product!!!"

stanleybassm

"The sun shades that I received fit my vehicle's nicely and appear to be of a good quality and came with a nice bag to keep it in"

Nothing in stock

"Says parts are in stock. Waited 4 day and finally got a response from them saying what I had ordered was not in stock and didn't know when it would be.. all the while the Website still says it's in stock."

“Dear rwclark3,

Thank you for posting this feedback. We regret to know that the product you ordered happened to be on backorder. We will work with this manufacturer in order to avoid such cases in future. As we can see from your order, the full refund was issued to your account.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at 800-505-3274. We will be happy to assist you!

2016-06-29

"part arrived on time.part made thicker than original.didn't carry other brake part components that are needed.fed-ex brought part earlier to home than expected."

Flaming fast

"Shipment was at my door with the quickness!!!"

great

It was very fast and accurate , given all information , so that customers could decide .

2016-06-29

What a change from the usual customer service

"Recently i had the pleasure of dealing with Bryan using the chat application. I had a question about the particular product and Bryan was very helpful by providing the information i required to make my buy decision. In fact his support was so helpful and refreshing that I decided to browse some other accessories and will be ordering these again shortly. Well done Bryan and Carid. Keep up the great work."

This review was modified by spboyes on June 29 2016 02:20:49 PM

Great!

"I've ordered many things from CARiD, and they have always been on point. I'm not exactly a motor-head guy, so I'm not always sure the exact part or fit I need. CARiD offers vehicle specific options and guarantees fitment or you can send the stuff back with no problems (although I've never had to do that). They really are my go-to for my car mod parts, and my car looks & feels AWESOME because of it! "

Great service!

"Customer service was very helpful with my questions before I made a purchase. I will definately return for future parts as well. "

This review was modified by Isenberg09 on June 29 2016 12:45:37 PM

2016-06-29

"Michael's customer service went above and beyond of what I needed. The opportunity to purchase great products and customer service is what makes me a loyal customer of CARID.com. "

This review was modified by teammfscott on June 29 2016 10:41:52 AM

Very Satisfied Customer

"Overall Service was excellent from the purchase, receiving and using the alternator, to getting assistance with returning the core."

This review was modified by vaughn62 on June 29 2016 02:29:47 PM

Worthless Gift Card!

"Gift card we ordered will not work online and when you call in, be ready to be transferred 15 times and about half will be able to speak good English. Worst service I have ever experienced "

“Dear brandyet1,

Thank you very much for posting this review. I am sorry to know that you could not apply your gift card. I do apologize, that you were dissatisfied with our customer service. You can use your gift card online. In order to apply it, please follow these steps:

1. Add item to the cart.
2. Press Checkout.
3. Enter your shipping and billing details.
4. You will see Payment Method : Pay with a Gift Card.
5.Enter your Gift Card code and proceed with the order.

If any questions appear,please call us at 800-505-3274 or reply to this review.

Timely Fix to an Issue

"Can't say enough how pleased I am wtih CARiD's customer service. When my order arrived missing some parts, I called immediately. Kimberly was very pleasant and handled it straight away. Though I'm sure it was not the problem of the folks at CARiD, they took responsibility and resolved it. Would recommend them both for their prices and customer service. "

Systems Breakdown

"1. At order time, no inventory check - found out later, part not in stock. Delay 2 days.
2. No body at their home to process over the week-ends. Friday PM order on- line not processed until following Monday PM. Lost 2 more days. (But Money was automatically taken out of my credit card.)
3. Shipping info sent by their shipper to UPS was wrong. Lost 3 more days in shipping cyberspace. (My shipping confirmation address was correct.)
4. Support groups courteous but useless. Unprepared to handle problems generated internally. Delay, delay. Poor communication.
5.Vendor Internally generated a new P.O. to cover the "lost" original shipment. No confirmation with customer prior to this action.
6. New order was incompletely filled out again. UPS holding.
7. 1-800 call in to vendor. Lost in wrong choices with automated attendant jail. Dropped call.
8. Second 1-800 call got nice person but unable to sort out the problem - on line.
9. 12 days later, part is in UPS's hands and no credit to my credit card yet.
10. My car is still disabled for almost 2 weeks. No concrete resolution yet.

This is not a good business to deal with. NO proactive behavior towards problem resolution. Who's in charge?

“Dear MOK,

Thank you very much for taking time to post this review. We are extremely sorry to know, that you did not receive the order. We do apologize for the lack of communication and delay caused by the shipping company. We completely understand your dissatisfaction on this matter. We are working on this issue now and doing all our best to issue you credit as soon as possible. We have already contacted the shipping company and the manufacturer. Please allow us 2-3 business days to received the updates about your credit.

Once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation occurred.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 800-505-3274. We will gladly assist you!

2016-06-29

"It would of been nice to be aware of posting of teacher certification required at the end of the form as well as releasing confidential social security number. I've completed all information, now SSN just exposed pending upload of teacher certificate which has now led to me starting all over for a "Thanks Teachers for All You Do" Fun Card. Process is not fair. "

“Dear P_A_M321,

Thank you for taking time to post this review. However, it seems like the review does not relate to the purchase in our company. Please remove the review or adjust it to the company it relates to. We do not request the information mentioned in the review. We are sorry for the confusion.

If you have any questions, please call us at 800-505-3274. We will be glad to assist you!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.