Stores > CARiD.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

Awesome service!!

"All the way around from purchasing to receiving. I did not feel in the dark at all! I'm grateful for the excellent service. Thank you!!!"

2016-07-20

Extremely helpful and customer service. Thank Ebony!

"Customer service was helpful in finding the right part I needed for my situation (car cover). Will do business with on an ongoing basis."

This review was modified by Carfanbon on July 20 2016 02:48:37 PM

Thanks guys !

"I inquired through the chat feature about the veterans discount that they offer and spoke with Stacy. Within minutes of uploading my documentation she sent a link with a discount applied to some running boards that I was looking to buy. Super smooth process especially for being after hours. First time purchasing from you guys, will definitely be back. Thanks guys !"

Customer service excellence!

"Kimberly was super attentive to my concerns and took the time and efforts to find resolve for my issue, while remaining pleasant and professional. "

2016-07-20

Outstanding service every time!!

"Stephen was very professional and was very knowledgeable. Every time I place my order I have confidence I'm getting the right part at the best price I can find. If I find a lower price any where on the internet the match that price. How can you go wrong? Shipping is very fast and reasonable. CarId.....you did it again!!"

This review was modified by mrnomad on July 20 2016 01:36:19 PM

DIEGO IS THE MAN AT CARiD.COM

"We had a shipping issue with a product we ordered and Diego resolved the issue immediately. CARiD has the BEST customer service!!!"

This review was modified by wreckomend on July 20 2016 01:20:40 PM

2016-07-20

quick call, order,pay,thank you, done,,, no thousand questions to hang you up on the phone,

"order went with ease,, didn't have to answer a thousands questions pertaining to their customer service, rating,, and anything else, I am not calling them for,,, just order, pay,, and thank you, off the phone,, while they email me my confirmation and order numbers... back to work.... perfect.. for me anyway... I hate sitting on the phone,, yada yada, yada, yada,, think about it,, the order is done, and you're usually listening and answering a thousand things that have noting to do with your order,, or they are reading you the disclosures in detail,, that are already all over... I hate it,, carrie did not do any of that,, she knew my urgency,, and respected it.. thankyou. anything extra,, like these ratingings, can be emailed and answered at the customers leasure. "

This review was modified by yoopergreg on July 20 2016 01:11:12 PM

Shop CARiD!!!

"Just wanted to drop a thank you to Tony from the Customer Service Department. I sent CARiD an e-mail and Tony was quick to respond and very professional! I will definitely be shopping at CARiD for my future automotive needs! Check them out @ www.carid.com"

Direct, Fast, and Friendly Service

"Melissa had assisted me with my order by requesting the needed information from me in order to apply my discount. She was direct, fast and provided friendly service. Marge had then followed up and applied the discount to the product which I was looking to purchase. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Raymond1234 on July 19 2016 09:59:23 PM

seat covers

"I'm very happy with the quality of the seat covers. Color match's interior to a T!"

This review was modified by hollb5 on July 19 2016 07:54:15 PM

Excellent Costumer Service

"Businesses must make it a point to keep any promises they make to their customers. Developing a reputation for trustworthy and reliable service keeps customers coming back. All those employees who help me to get the right product , and after three months who help me to get missing parts. I just want to say thank you very much to all of you. I will buy again from CARiD. GOD bless all of you.
Best Regards

Took Forever!

"When I initially ordered my side steps, UPS had issues sending the package so that was not Car id's fault however it took forever to get a replacement from Car id and I had different people from Car id telling me to do different things to get a replacement. By the time I got the replacement, the original package was found and delivered (4 weeks later) but that package was damaged and was missing more than half the hardware to put it together. The replacement came and that had all the necessary hardware and now I have to repackage the original order and wait for UPS to do an inspection of the contents and pick up. Overall bad experience but on a good note, I eventually got what I ordered and the actual product is is great shape. "

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear ajdyer10,

Thank you for taking time to post this review. We are deeply sorry to know, that the item you ordered was lost and then arrived damaged. We understand your frustration and we do apologize for the inconvenience it caused to you. UPS should have picked up the package already due to our database. We will contact them within 24-48 business hours to double check this information and if you still have the damaged item, the pick up will be rescheduled. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 800-505-3274. We will be glad to assist you.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com. ”

Easy and quick

"I've built a lot of old stuff and recently had to start looking for parts online as my normal guy retired. This worked amazing!"

Excellent Product & Service

"Product was as advertised and custom installation was perfectly aligned to holes underneath the hood."

2016-07-18

extremely helpful customer service

"Great products a little pricey extremely helpful customer service reps very knowledgeable and go out of their way to help you should offer local pick up though shipping cost for me when I'm only 10 minutes away we're a little high ! other than not completely satisfied"

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,538 merchant members.