Stores > CARiD.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

Need a Lift Anyone?

"Needed hood lifts for my 07 Infiniti. CARiD provided exceptional, professional service to fill my needs. Great company, great products...can't go wrong!"

2016-09-21

A little knowledge goes a long way!!!

"I was so pleased to finally talk to someone who was so willing to help me look for the correct part with out the sound of frustration in their voice or moving at such a fast pace to hurry you off the phone. Danielle was one of few people willing to go the extra mile to make sure I get my order right. Instead of saying call back when you have all the info. In a fast paced world it's rare to find patient people. I truly appreciate her patience. Thank you!!!"

This review was modified by Lvngraves2 on September 21 2016 01:34:58 PM

bumper parts

"very speedy deliver to Canada..impreeed..part fit perfect"

First time customer

"Helpful staff and quick service. "

This review was modified by alexflorez96 on September 21 2016 09:14:38 AM

2016-09-21

That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it

" I recently bought some parts for my Silverado pick-up. Carid was one of the few offering Timken replacement hub assemblies. I am a mechanic with 36 years behind me and swear by Timken bearings. They are the best. Not only was the price at Carid the best for what I needed, the customer service I received online from Kamila was superb. Everything shipped quickly, and my truck is back on the road. I can't thank you folks enough for your great service. I will be back for more. "

This review was modified by gmitchrich1954 on September 21 2016 09:11:40 AM

Help

"something was missing and John took care of it."

Excellent Service

" The customer service is excellent and the products that CarID sales are top notch. I would not think of looking anywhere else to purchase aftermarket products for my vehicle. CarID is number one in value compared to other online retailers and my first place to look for all of my future purchases!"

This review was modified by mackeyt on September 21 2016 06:24:48 AM

Ok

"Shipped in a timely manner but one of the taillights doesn't work properly "

2016-09-21

Buy here and you will never need to go there!!

"I ordered seat covers for my 2016 Mazda, they are awesome and the quality is superb!!! Love the color!!! Shipping was several days sooner than expected ship date!! A++++"

This review was modified by dolphin376 on September 21 2016 05:53:59 AM

Great Customer service!

"Excellent customer service, products, and fast shipping. What's not to like about Carid!"

Right Part, Wrong Place.

"I had placed an order for a part, but the shipping address was wrong in my order. It was an address to a dealership that I had set on a prior occasion when it had to be shipped to the dealer.

So I own the original screw up. I should have changed my profile before ordering. But I didn't know this because shipping address was not shown to me during the order process. So I had no way of knowing initially that the wrong address was in the profile during check out on the order. But I did see the shipping address after the order.

So I immediately changed the shipping address after seeing this error. I changed it online in my customer profile and I also placed a request to have the order changed to ship the part to my house. It did all of this literally within 5 minutes of placing my order.

CariD even emailed me my parts invoice the next day that had my corrected address on it. I was sure based on the invoice that the part was going to be sent to me.

But despite all. they still shipped the item to the dealership. I live 75 minutes away from the dealership. So this wasn't a short errand for me to pick it up.

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2016

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear jnherman,

Thank you for taking time to post this review. We are truly sorry to know, that the address on your order was not changed. We have set up the request in time, but the order was drop shipped to Fedex facility prior than the request was processed in the manufacturer's system. We could not arrange pick up from the manufacturer, since they do not allow local pick ups.We do apologize for the inconvenience it caused to you.

If you want to reship the product to the correct address, please get back to us at 800-505-3274. We will gladly assist you on this matter!

Sincerely,
Consumer relations Department at CARiD.com. ”

2016-09-20

"Had a great experience with CARiD.com.
I placed an order for an cold air intake system. I called the next day to cancel my order because I found a local injen dealer that said they had the part in stock. The customer service rep, Wendy, was extremely helpful in canceling my order as she had to call injen to cancel my order before they shipped it. I had to call back again a few hours later to cancel my cancellation.... because the injen dealer that supposedly had my intake in stock lied. This time the customer service rep George, was also extremely helpful in getting my order back in place. Overall I am very satisfied with CARiD.com and their customer service (could improve on the wait times). Great pricing and great customer support.

This review was modified by george.ruiz on September 20 2016 08:48:23 PM

2016-09-20

"It was delivered on time and services person was very helpful I'll give a 5star thank you for your support "

2016-09-20

"Take too long . Sand wrong order 2 times, call in nobody pickup the phone "

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2016

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear nganthanh2014,

Thank you for posting this review. I am deeply sorry to know that you have received incorrect product two times in a row. The product was shipped the next day you ordered it. I do apologize that you could not reach us. In order resolve this issue I kindly ask you to provide me with the details. Please reply to my email marge.mo@carid.com. I will gladly help you.

You can also contact us at 800-505-3274.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.

Looks good

"Just install , Looks like good product"

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.