CARiD.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.07/10 4.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10

What is this?

"Our gaskets didn't come until three days after everything else did. We thought they were in with the Parts and they were given to our mechanic and then we couldn't find them so he bought new. "

"WORST Customer Service I have ever received, I ordered a gas tank online and they sent me a Bumper, How do you get these confused ? Now they are refusing to pay the costs I had to pay for the wrong order. I am SOO annoyed and disappointed, will never be using this company again. @stacey.ka@carid.com Order: Order # 11276412 Terrible service"

"The wheels I purchased for my 95 corvette look GREAT. I can't wait for the real wheels to arrive so I can purchase right away..."

"Great products that arrived on time!"

"Had to return order, if somebody from customer service would have returned my call prior to my order I would have had more information and not ordered.

Very satisfied with the way refund was handled.

"Good experience ill order from them again."

"Shipped part to wrong address and then waited for part to be sent back before re-sending instead of sending new part. I ordered the part almost a month ago and still have not yet received it."

"Great order transaction 2 times in a row now! Hope to do business with them again!"

"When I called carid for the jeep parts I needed the agent (Craig) I spoke to had the same year jeep as I did so he walked me through all the parts I needed to successfully repair my jeep. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. My parts were delivered within the 2 days he promised me .I would recommend Carid to all my friends."

"Very pleased with service and shipping"

"Your sight offers a great selection of automotive repair parts at great prices. Shipping was fast and when there was a problem with my order you gave quick and helpful service. I would recommend your sight to a friend."

"CARiD.com promptly provided by email a shipping label for return of the wiper motor core in order to obtain a refund of the core charge. Be sure to follow instructions carefully to avoid any trouble with the refund of your core charge. Getting in touch with a live customer service rep took some time but was worth the wait. "

"The projector housings I purchased said they were in stock but upon purchase I received an email saying it would be a month till I received them. I had already purchased the HID bulbs but had to return them because the housings would be here after the return period of the HID bulbs. Once I returned the HID's the Projectors arrived and I had to reorder the HID's. Not a big deal, just a little annoying. "

"Easy to purchase, quick delivery"

"I have yet to receive my item. I received notification after placing order that item was on backorder. When I initially placed the order there was no indication that item was backordered. Still waiting on part. Had I known part would take over a month past order date I would have ordered elsewhere. "

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.