CARiD.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.06/10 5.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.02/10 5.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.41/10 4.41/10

What is this?

"Fast! I love what I bought!"

"The replacement mirror arrived shortly after it was ordered, and was well priced for the exceptional quality. The side mirror fit the automobile nicely, and only took an hour to complete the job. I will surely return to your site for products I need in the future."

"Bought 5in tip for 4in straight pipe on 6.7 cummins. Not much diff. Great product and fast shipping. "

"I ordered Rocker Panels for my Lincoln Town car and I was very pleased with my order. I received my package in a very timely manner and the panels were very easy to install. This was my second purchase from CARID and I will definitely will use this company for future purchases "

"The item I ordered was an antenna for my truck. The item was such a poor fit that it could not be installed. I do not know how quality control allows you to sell something that will never fit properly. The reason for the low rating is that you did not refund what I paid including shipping charges. Why should I have to take a loss when you sent me a crappy part that doesn't fit my truck. How many times do you resend this same part to other customers. If the part actually fit and I just wanted to return it I could see charging me to return it. I will not be ordering from your company in the future. "

“Dear tonybony62,

We apologize for all troubles that you have gone through during this transaction. We understand your feelings and highly appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve our customer service. Please be sure that appropriate actions will be taken to avoid such issues in the future.
We are thankful for your time and patience with us. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274 any time you need assistance.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Fast and accurate delivery.. Great product!"

"Product was very poor quality and did not fit properly. Would not use product on any car.
The company would not stand behind the product on issue any credit or help.

“Dear kenhavl,

We are really sorry to hear that the product received didn't meet your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us and we will do everything possible to improve our customer service based on your review. If you need assistance please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"I have ordered from carid on several occasions and have received great service. On this occasion though I ordered anzo headlights 450 dollars. In a separate order I ordered spec d headlights for the same vehicle 350 dollars. Both sets of headlights shipped were exactly the same. So I paid extra money for nothing. Strange? "

"It took a month just to get the product."

“Dear jaulvog,

We are so sorry to hear that about the delay on delivery but probably you left this feedback for some other company. We looked into your account and did see that the product had been delivered to you within 6 days. We hope that you are satisfied with our service but if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"We thought we had ordered the wrong part so immediately cancelled order. This transaction was handled without any confusion and very prompt so we were able to reorder with little time lost. We received our order FAST. Thank you!"

"got a good nite sleep in the morning felt refresh"

"The item was shown as in stock but I am still waiting for it to ship over a month later. They said it was out of stock and had to be made. I am now to receive it in two weeks. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2014

“Dear kennethwatt,

We are so sorry for the delay which has occurred on the delivery of the product. We do appreciate your feedback and will look into your account to see what actions can be taken to prevent such situation in the future. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274 if you need assistance. Thank you for your time and patience with us!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Product advertised was not what I received, still waiting on refund."

"Paint shows primer through on one section. Didn't notice until after it was installed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2014

“Dear wiremagician,

We are really sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality of the item. Your feedback is very important to us and we will do everything possible to improve our customer service based on your review. If you need any help with the product received please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"One of the initial headlamps did not work properly but a new one was fairly quickly replaced. Overall the equipment works good."

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.