Stores > CARiD.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review CARiD.com by clicking a star below.

Great Thanks

"Everything was excellent, would buy from them again.

Miata parts

"I was shopping for tune up parts for my Mazda Miata and came across the CARID website. I found the parts that I was looking for. They were the quality I was looking for and had a fair price. I talked with a sales associate named Julio who answered all my questions in a very professional matter and bent over backwards to ensure that I got the right parts and beat all competitors pricing. The right parts at the right price! A great shopping experience. I will buy there again."

Great service and price.

"The representative was courteous and knowledgeable. He was concerned that I purchased the correct item and clearly explained the company policies and procedures. "

easy purchase

"No problem on my return yet"

Leopard

"Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. "

Worked Fine

"I ordered a window regulator for my car. It arrived promptly, I installed it with no problems, and it seems to work fine. What more could I ask?
Now it just has to keep on working until the car dies.

Awesome

"Frank was very professional and knowledgeable about the product and was great talking to him! Thanks again!"

User friendly

"Contacted Bruce at Car ID. These guys make internet purchasing a breeze. Had a snag with my credit card. Did not go through first time. Second time it worked like it should. Car ID gave me a 5% discount for my troubles. Waiting for the product. So far A+ rating for the experience. Thanks again Bruce . Andrew Martinez "

Fast service

"Great service was very kind and answered all my questions thank you ! "

Job well done!

"First of all Carlos was very polite and articulate. He answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. I inquired about a military discount which they do not offer however he was able to take something off my purchase. He went above and beyond what I usually experience when I call other companies customer service departments. Carlos is truly an asset to the company. Thank you as your demeanor was a breath of fresh air!!"

Great customer service

"I was not sure if the covers I was considering would fit my vehicle. Kristy was great in not only helping me determine they would not fit but in finding a similar style that would. "

2017-06-21

Trim Parts brand is excellent!

"Absolutely fantastic parts at great prices. The quality of the "Trim Parts" brand pieces I bought from CARiD was beyond my expectations and the prices were very reasonable. I purchased a glove box door assembly and a steering wheel horn button for my Corvette. Shipping was faster than expected as well. Overall 100% satisfied with my purchase and CARiD. Will definitely buy from them again. Thanks!"

Good customer service

"I called their wheels and tires specialist to ask them a question about the tire pressure sensors before I spent 3k on rims and tires and turns out since I called there were some specials going on so my total came out to be cheaper than what I was anticipating "

2017-06-21

"Fred L" - CARiD's best kept secret!

"Shopping for tires is NEVER an easy endeavor; second only to the car purchase itself. My journey for a replacement set for my 2002 911 Targa began a week ago. A local retailer quoted me $1150 & $1340 for "equivalent" tires. In a 996 blog, CARiD was mentioned as the one-stop-shop. I took the advice, made contact with Fred L. and the rest is history. I mentioned a few brands and he confidently recommended a set. His answers to my questions about this specific brand, the tire, expectations, etc... were thoroughly explained. I'm proud to have the car that I do and I need all systems working flawlessly. Tires are a mission critical system. Knowledge is power and I want to be certain that my decision is well supported with facts and research. I KNOW that Fred guided me in the right direction. Be proud CARid as Fred is an asset to your company and it's mission. Believe me...I'll be back because of Fred and the great value offered by CARiD. Photos to come!!! Thank you. David B. Salem, OR"

Lisa at CarID

"I purchased a Carbon Fiber Spoiler for my Porsche and because its a pretty large purchase I asked for a promo for which Lisa went to bat for me. I appreciate that she took the time to ensure the information was correct and she gave service with a smile. Keep up the great work Lisa! Michael in MA"

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.