Stores > CARiD.com

Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10

What is this?

2016-02-08

Frustrated beyond belief, starting to look like fraud

"On December 18, 2015 I ordered Black Euro Headlights for my 1994 Honda Del Sol and also Smoke OEM Style Fog Lights. The estimated ship date for the Headlights was 12/21/2015, the Fog Lights where on backorder with estimated ship date of 2/18/2016. I cancelled the Fog Lights order but never received a refund to date. The Head Light arrived damaged. I have been calling, emailing and with no results. The company keeps lying to me about having UPS pick up scheduled. Once again today I missed the entire day of work because supposedly my lights would be picked up by UPS, except UPS came and left, did not have a pick up order. I have since purchase new Head lights and Fog Lights for my car, they arrived and have been installed. I can't afford to just write off $179.40 for damaged goods and never delivered goods.

This review was modified by SylviaMC on February 08 2016 03:54:35 PM

First Time Experience

"Laura answered my online chat support relatively quickly. I typically don't need assistance when ordering parts, but I had never ordered from CarID and I wanted to make sure my product had everything with it so I could get what It didn't have in one purchase. Aside from answering my question I was surprised when Laura then tried to get me a better deal on the part which is something I've never experienced with online shopping support. I was very surprised and I will be ordering more parts from carid in the future. "

This review was modified by Bleecarry on February 08 2016 03:34:39 PM

"ATTENTION AMERICANS:
If you are an avid patriot of our great land and find it frustrating dealing with customer service issues with folks whose speech dialect is not that of the Kings English, then you might want to pass on this organization. The speech barrier can be used a shield in which to avoid intelligent conversation in resolving what could be a simple error. I am 3 months into a resolution attempt. Although light is at the end of the tunnel, they have held my money hostage during the process.

2016-02-08

"I recently purchased a set of spider ccfl halo headlights for my 2008 Silverado. I called to inquire about their "price matching" I spoke with Michael Cranberry,NJ who was very professional about the way he handled obtaining the information about the competing websites item listing. He was able to get me the competitive pricing, faster shipping and giving me peace of mind knowing I purchased this item from a spyder authorized dealer. I feel he provided me with excellent customer service and I will purchase from Carid again because of those reasons !"

This review was modified by flashlight71 on February 08 2016 03:25:55 PM

Poor quality. ..PERIOD

"If I would have known the wheels were coming from Keystone ... I would have just ordered them FROM KEYSTONE. ..since i have an account ... and would have saved about $50 per wheel ..... the finish on these wheels looks like crap ..they will need polished up ..if not repainted ... were NOT packaged for ups shipping at all ...... they BETTER damn well spin true after they get mounted on the car at the body shop ... or I will REALLY BE PISSED ... not happy- not satisfied -not recommending you to anyone else - NOT HAPPY !"

A star away from great

"Easy order and cancelation. Only problem is that I was told I'd have my refund for the headlights I canceled by Monday. It's Monday and still no refund. Ordered the headlights and canceled them on Friday. "

A+ customer service.

"I am glad to see a company that rewards employees who are above average. It is also nice to see employees like Carlos still exist and take pride in the work they do. Way to go CARid, what ever you're doing you're doing it right! I don't think I would have purchased from you if it wasn't for the customer service I received from Carlos. Thank you!"

2016-02-08

Not happy and I'll tell you why

"the discriptiond do not match the item.
The Customer service agent also did not know the different between the discription and the item. So the wrong item was shipped. Once I got passed that problem the agent called and said that have 5 in stock you'll have no problems getting your grill. The next day I received an email saying it was on back order. 4 months later and agent called to say the item was delayed again. But he said I see one in stock for 40.00 more do you want that one I said ok. A week later it showed up and was the wrong item. When I called back to return it the agent said I see you been have a hard time. I see the one you want in stock and shipped it to me overnight. I had to pay extra. For some reason it was shipped via UPS that I had to sign for. No one told be that was going to happen. So I had to work from home to sign for it.

2016-02-08

"The part was exactly what I ordered, fast delivery the person who took my order he was very helpful"

CAR ID

"I recently purchased a 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport. I was looking for aftermarket accessories. I contacted by chat line, CARID, and chatted with Kristy. She looked and Looked and didn't find what I was looking for. She didn't stop there, she also gave me the names of other businesses to see if they have what I was looking for. Kristy was friendly, courteous and professional. You don't find this quality in to many employees or businesses . This is my go to place for all things car. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Rav210 on February 08 2016 01:08:38 PM

2016-02-08

Product do not match description

"I ordered one thing and they shipped me something different "

GREAT COMPANY

"easy to order parts fast shipping arrived even sooner than anticipated"

Great Customer Service

"The product I ordered wasn't exactly what I expected and they quickly and efficiently processed a return and a full refund. I'd certainly purchase there again!"

Love the product but...

"I love the product. It shipped very quickly and was the correct fit for my Dodge Charger. However, the product came with no directions. The chrome was not covered and had dirt on it. Nothing that cannot be fixed by wiping it down but I expect a new product to come with wrap around it or something. Come on!! Anyways I was overall satisfied! Thanks Carid"

2016-02-08

"Great inventory and service. Nobody had a 2016 Rav4 bug deflector in January but CARID"

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.