CARiD.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.74/10 4.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.20/10 4.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10

What is this?

"The product was not even close to being the proper part. After further checking I discovered that 2000 Ford F350 with a 7.3 Diesel all had 3.5 exhaust not 3" as you advertise. I had to purchase the proper part from another vendor. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

“Dear bud727,

We apologize for inconvenience that you have encountered getting this product from us. We appreciate this review about your experience and would love to get this matter resolved for you if you are looking for assistance. we understand that the product is of no use for you anymore so we can help you out with a return. Please reply to this comment and our representative will assist you in a timely manner but please be aware that the item can be returned in brand new condition within 30 days after receipt. You can be sure that all shipping charges will be covered.
Thank you for your time!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Easy to locate on site.. Great price.. Quick delivery.. Will def order again.."

"lamps will not fit socket, tried to return but can't get anyone to give me a return authorization. would think about getting whole new fixtures but now don't think I will be using this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

“Dear George,

We are sorry to hear that the product doesn't fit your vehicle properly. We are thankful for this feedback left for our company as we take each and every review under consideration. The product ordered should work for your vehicle according to application list, however we understand that the product can't be installed properly for some reason.
If you need to return this product and it is still in brand new condition we can help you out with a return paperwork. To get further assistance please feel free to reply to this message. Our representative will get your response via email and will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time and patience with us!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"I am very satisfied with the excellent service and quality of purchased parts, recommend others to use your site to make any purchase

Greetings jimmy Gomez

"Quality product, delivered super fast."

"receive incorrect part, attempt to return. taking forever, they told 2-3 day it's been over a week. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

“Dear rawwwbert24,

We are really sorry that the product ordered through our company didn't fit your vehicle. We appreciate your feedback so we checked your account to see a status of this return case. A paperwork was sent to you on the 3rd of October via email so you can ship the item back for a refund. In case you still haven't received all papers to proceed with a return please feel free to reply to this message. One of our representatives will gladly take care of this for you.
Thank you for your time and patience with us!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Good experience hhfyhvfhjjdjdjdidhdhsisjxhsinsjsidhdakkzbzkzhsjzhsishdi. "

"the covers fit nicely. I'm glad I purchased them."

"The only negative thing was that there was no copy of the invoice in the box so when I was crossing the USA/ Canada border from Houlton, Maine, it was touch and go as to whether or not they were going to allow me bring it over. They were able to search your website and find the item."

"The instructions for installing the product is pretty bad. I have not got the product installed but if it performs as stated I will be happy
Earl Jackson

"My purchase was exactly as I needed and arrived earlier than I expected"

"The product definitely change the look of my 2003 S-430. With a little tweaking, it fitted perfectly. I will definitely shop here again. Thanks for making a good product.

Ike S.

"Great customer care. We worked out the problem very easily, and I am completely satisfied. I will deal with them again"

"quick delivery, the part was exactly as described! very satisfied."

"CARiD.com has been able to deliver quickly and at very low process on car parts that I was not able to find elsewhere.

They also have great customer service and return policy.

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.