CARiD.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.97/10 4.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.19/10 4.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10

What is this?

"Overall i was satisfied w the merchandise but customer service was the worst n delivery was about a month, one email after about a month 2 say there would be a delay but that was the only email, finally got the LaBra, and i just love it!!! Will i order from this company again probably not "

"Well besides finding out after the purchase the item was on backorder there was slow communication that the back order date was changed again so my Xmas present for my son was deliverd in January and I had to change my item and pay more!!!!"

“Dear jasonwipp71,

We sincerely apologize that ordered product was not in stock and we do appreciate your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us and it will help to improve our customer service and eliminate similar cases in the future. Please be sure that we work hard to have our inventory lists updated on a daily basis and reduce amount of such issues.
Thank you for your time and patience with us!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"You were a true money savior."

"Customer service was excellent. Side mirror cover a bit crooked or bent, but I can live with it. Tried buying another product but shipping costed 4 times more than product. it was a chrome trim for hood of 2007 chevy aveo. Will be back though. Good prices and lots of selections."

"part was correct and delivered quickly at a substantial savings over local options"

"The only thing I do not like is that some of the shipping takes a very long time. Products should be noted or boldly say factory direct or on back order. Please use this as information to help and not a gripe. I am happy with the several orders I have placed with you. Thank you for the opportunity for feedback. Have a Blessed day. I just got it 2 days ago. From Jan.6th to the 28th "

"both items returned because they did not fit, after I was reassured they would "

“Dear jasoncintron144,

We do apologize that the incorrect product was sent to you two times and we do appreciate your patience with us. Your feedback is very important to us and we will review your profile to see what can be done to avoid such issues in the future. If you have any questions please feel free to reach us out at 1-800-505-3274.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Very comfortable.... Every item have been delivered and in good condition."

"The service was very good and delivery was on time"

"Back order and still didn't receive my purchase. "

“Dear joseph4president,

We sincerely apologize that ordered items were not in stock and we do appreciate your feedback about this experience. Your opinion is very important to us and it will help to improve our customer service and eliminate such issues in the future. We will work hard to provide the customers with the most updated information received from our suppliers' warehouses about availability of the products.
Thank you for your time and patience with us!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Very competent, I got my items as expected and on time"

"Great products and customer communication."

"Easy ordering process and quick delivery."

"Great customer service. Highly recommended"

"The longer I spent on the web site the more confused I got and ended up ordering the wrong thing, Worse than that, i got the package with no invoice with it and no instructions for returning it if it was the wrong product. So now I'm stuck with something that I cannot use and still have to find someone who has what I want. I'm not going to try CARID to get it."

“Dear gconary1151,

We do apologize that the incorrect product was sent to you and we do appreciate your patience with us. Your feedback is very important to us and we will review your profile to see what can be done to avoid such issues in the future. If you have any questions please feel free to reach us out at 1-800-505-3274.

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.