• CARiD.com CARiD.com Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.36/10 3.36/10

What is this?

2015-07-29

"My part arrived quickly and it works as advertised. I opted to have it installed by a friend and saved a bundle. So far, no problems at all. I would recommend this product."

2015-07-29

"arrived on time as expected "

2015-07-29

"everything was done in a timely manner"

2015-07-29

"Carid, Wanted me to sumit a review on something i don't even have and one part that i order was #13675152 FOR 48.91 THEN THE NEXT day they sent me another part #13692904 the same part as the first both parts did not have the wiring Adapter to hook it to my truck. The crome door handle kit #13672232 they sent the worng ones. I paid them $139.82 they gave me credit for $104.39 for parts i did not need or could not use. They use poor bussines dealing what you buy is not what you get. You pay for there Mistakes they charge me $35.43 to return parts that i could not even use Thanks Carid for every thing."

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

CARiD.com, CARiD.com rep has responded

“Dear marshallbrame,

We are deeply sorry to know, that you had such negative shopping experience with our company. We are sorry to know, that you were unable to use any of the products you have purchased with us. We do understand your dissatisfaction. Our Consumer Relations department looked into your account and figured out the following: in the order# 13672232 you have been refunded in full. In the order number 13675152 we refunded you minus the shipping cost. As for the order#13692904, please expect the full refund in 24-48 business hours.
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-505-3274 ext 82.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

2015-07-29

"Got exactly what I needed and wanted"

2015-07-29

"Shipped very fast. Worked great"

2015-07-29

"No problems. Great customer service"

2015-07-29

"Quick and easy very happy with the product"

2015-07-29

"Quality part, quality service."

2015-07-29

"Found the part, picture and description looked correct, ordered it, got it, installed it, good to go

2015-07-29

"Very satisfied would most likely order from here again"

2015-07-29

"they sent wrong item.....not my fault I ordered correct part number and they sent a different item number was suppose to email a return and never got it. they said they would not send correct item until they got this returned. cant return without a rma. Its bad enough I have to take it to a ups station and it wasn't even my fault, and I'm a girl and its very heavy. VERY DISSATISFIED!!!!!!!"

2015-07-29

"The company themselves were great to work with. Easy ordering, and order arrived timely. My problem is the product itself. The left side passenger rear rain guard came off twice, the second time was run over and destroyed."

2015-07-29

"I did not receive a label to return the core. I have called twice and was unable to speak to anyone. I was told by the automated service that I would receive a call back and am yet to her from your company. "

2015-07-29

"VW 2009 CC mirror Fit perfect! Thank You so much!"

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.