Stores > CARiD.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

Awesome Customer Service

"Rachel at customer service was great. She was very meticulous with my order, she repeated it back to me several times to make sure it was correct. Rachel also advised me on fitment of the products. We were disconnected, on my end before completing the order, and she called me right back to finish it. I was very impressed."

This review was modified by jhlavacek on January 20 2017 06:30:01 PM

Great Service!

"Andre helped us a lot to get the right item. Helped inform about the product I wanted. Definitely will buy from them again "

This review was modified by krewsun on January 20 2017 06:15:03 PM

Worst purchase ever

"Bought a complete strut mount from you guys and the mount is broken. Didnt break until it was installed and to top it off it is not even a month old."

This review was modified by lemonator7194 on January 20 2017 05:30:01 PM

“Dear lemonator7194,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are truly sorry to know that the part broke down.
Could you please provide us with more details of the issue specify how this happened. If you have the possibility to provide us with some pictures, this would be very helpful as well. We will check with the manufacturer if the part can be replacement according to the warranty, once we have the information from you. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
If any questions appear, you can reach us at 800 505 3274.

back on the road again

"When the compressor wen purchased failed because of a leak. we were concern that the process of get this unit replace would difficult and tiresome. we decided on another brand want the exchange to be expiated. She did the RMA and transaction and the new united shipped the same day.That was efficient, prompt and processional. "

This review was modified by aparker128 on January 20 2017 04:45:02 PM

Most helpful

"Laura j was very helpful&knowledgeable. She knew very well what dhe was talkn about.even though i didnt place an order.because they didnt have it. She knew her stuff&it was right on point."

This review was modified by Anthony1965 on January 20 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-01-18

Don't buy from this company

"I don't think Dan, the guy I talked to, had anything to do with it, but I was led to believe they were shipping me the proper catalytic converter assembly for a California 2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport with 2.2L engine. They took my money immediately, waited a week at my customer's dissatisfaction, and then told me it would be impossible for them to fill my order. Now, I'm waiting to get my refund. The fact they were dopey enough to ask if I wanted a store credit instead makes me very anxious to pursue this travesty to its end."

This review was modified by bernarddeleo on January 20 2017 03:45:02 PM

“Dear bernarddeleo,

Thank you for taking time to write a review for our store. We sincerely apologize for the situation occurred.
Regrettably, we were not notified at once that this particular part cannot be shipped to California. We will update our description on the website assoon as possible.
The order will be cancelled and refunded within 1-2 business days. Once refund is processed, we will send you a notification via email with the confirmation of the refund. Thank you for your patience.
Please feel free to send us an email or call at 800 505 3274.

Great service

"Great service, fast shipping and best prices anywhere. "

This review was modified by 042gabe on January 20 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-18

15 days passed and Car ID had to cancel my order twice due to purportedly sudden product unavailability.

"My original order #20709525 (of a full set of wheels, snow tires, and added accessories) had to be cancelled over a week after processed payment/order placement. Customer Service Rep., Juan Ramirez, called and told me the manufacturer had "run out of" the chosen wheel set, and when he offered options to find a different set of wheels, I choose a less expensive pair. I asked the rep. if I would be refunded the difference in money, and at that time he said -- your original snow tires are actually also unavailable.
**Fishy, right? Why wouldn't he have said that at first??***
The only winter tires offered to me were MORE expensive, thus making up the difference over $70 than the original payment. Juan said, I can cut you a deal, and we can keep the price the same, even though your order's total is $70 more than your original payment.
**I felt like I was getting the run around here, but he made it seem as if HE was doing me a favor!! I fell for it.**

Now, the 2nd order #: 20770062 at this point.
Everything seemed squared away until 5 days after the 2nd order was placed, and Juan emailed and wrote exactly: "the wheels were just sold out before we made the change and there is no estimated time of arrival for stock replenishment. We would now have to look at another option or cancel the order for you."

I chose to cancel the order. Juan seemed very nice, and he handled things cordially. Yet, how can 15 days go by and Car ID still can't find wheels? Why is the manufacturer so late to inform Car ID of product unavailability??!!! Meanwhile, it's January 18th, and we just got a snow storm here in New Hampshire, and I STILL don't have snow tires. :(

This review was modified by j_may_pitman on January 20 2017 02:15:02 PM

“Dear j_may_pitman,

Thank you for finding time to write us a review. We sincerely apologize for the situation with the orders.
The parts are temporarily unavailable. Regrettably, the manufacturer cannot specify when exactly they should be back in stock. We are sorry this was not verified at once.
The order, as requested, will be cancelled as soon as possible. Refund will be processed and once it is done, we will send you an email confirmation with the refund details. Your patience is highly appreciated.
We would like to offer you $15.00 gift card for your future purchases with us. It does not have any expiration date and can be used anytime.
If any questions appear, you can email us or reach at 800 505 3274.

One Stop Shop

"I was impressed with the range of products on offer as getting there are few accessories available for my Jeep Cherokee Kl in Australia ,. The service from CariD is excellent and they never fail to follow up. I will be ordering more in the near future"

This review was modified by m_kingswell on January 20 2017 02:00:03 PM

2017-01-18

"It was a good overall Experience..."

This review was modified by samuel_lemanski on January 20 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-01-18

CARiD's associate, Carlos was awesome!

"We just bought a new car and decided to add some custom wheels to it. We heard about CARiD from my cousin who is into that stuff.
Being new to the whole process and "wheels" thing - I had some questions. I spoke with Carlos (associate at CARiD) and he gave such terrific insight, it helped make our decision with which wheel was best for our car. It can be intimidating when you are out of your wheelhouse - especially when it has to do with ordering online and spending $$$, but Carlos made the process easy and was super helpful.
We will definitely tell everyone to get their wheels at CARiD.

This review was modified by xemtiazi on January 20 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-01-18

Great customer service and easy order cancellation

"Yesterday morning while driving to work, my passenger side turn signal fell off my car. (It'd been loose before, but this was unexpected!) In the office, I quickly placed an order with CarID for a replacement, set to be delivered two days later. Well, on my way home, I actually found the turn signal on the side of the road – miraculously still in working condition. I called CarID to cancel my order and was helped immediately, without difficulty. Thanks for understanding and the great customer service!"

This review was modified by rachellen on January 20 2017 12:00:03 PM

CarID is my place to go

"CarID is the one stop shop for anyone looking to accessorize their car or truck.
This past April 2016 I got a great deal on a set of rims for my car.
The staff at CARID was and is so knowledgeable and helpful.
I plan to buy a set of rims now for my pickup!
Ashley thanks again for your help much appreciated.

This review was modified by grcuts05 on January 20 2017 11:30:02 AM

AWESOME SERVICE

"I ordered a dash kit looking forward to getting it, fast easy process!."

This review was modified by Allisonsutton on January 20 2017 11:15:02 AM

Febie Rocks

"My original order was going to be on backorder for 2 months. Febie help me find something that would work and was in stock at a great price. Now I am a satisfied customer thank you."

This review was modified by elgshemp on January 20 2017 12:15:01 PM

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.