• CARiD.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.06/10 5.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.88/10 3.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10

What is this?

"I paid to get my order in two days, but got the order in five days"

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

CARiD.com, CARiD.com rep has responded

“Dear ddon1ne,

We are sorry to know, that the sales representative misled you with the estimated delivery date and the shipment was late. We do understand your feelings concerning this matter and we do apologize for all inconvenience caused by this delay. As an apology for this unpleasant situation our Manager offered you to get $20 discount on the existing order plus provided you with the $25 Gift Certificate, which can be used as a discount towards to your new order with us.
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-505-3274.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"excellent knowledge and service. AAA***"

"Ordering online was easy and the confirmation was sent promptly. We received the floor mats on the day the tracking number told us we would get them. We were very pleased with the service and would order again when you have the mud flaps for our 2015 Buick Lacrosse."

"Did not send any of the core return info/documents. Dramatically slowed my refund."

"Very nice and prompt. I love the quality"

"Quick Delivery and part fitment was perfect."

"Could not have been better."

"The first order was broken in shipping. Looking at it looked flimsey, haven't got replacement yet. Hoping the replacement will come in one piece."

"The items arrived prompt and with one of the items, it was damaged in transit and they replaced it free of charge. A+++ service "

"Got in on time, great product"

"Easy to order and was shipped and received proptly. You can't ask for more than that."

"Cost was a bit higher then expected. Delivery occured within time frame expected. Product quality was exactly as anticipated. Product matched description, however fit to vehicle did not meet expectations...

Everything being the same, the product works great...!

"Purchased bulbs advertised to fit my car. They did not work. Told them, they said they would check with manufacture. Sent me new bulbs. Same type. They don't work either. Did not charge me for second set but am out $40.00 in brokerage fees and have 4 bulbs that don't work. Part number on box different from part number on website.

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

CARiD.com, CARiD.com rep has responded

“Dear pat647,

We are sorry to know, that the LED daytime running lights did not work on your vehicle. I do apologize for this inconvenience. Our Customer Service team will gladly assist you with returning them for a refund. Please submit the return form online or call us at 800-505-3274 ext 82. Prior to returning the LED lights, please make sure you tried to install them in all ways.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com”

"To begin with, they sent the wrong part. Then they told me it would take at least another 3 weeks to get the right one. I told them to forget it, and I would just keep the part they sent. I ordered the part from another website a lot cheaper and got it in 2 days. CARiD.com sent me an email that said they were sending the right part. I called them and told them to cancel it. They sent it anyway. I told them I would not accept the package when it got here. When the package got here, I didn't except it. They told me that I would have to pay for the return shipping. I told them no and called my bank to let them know what was going on. So if anyone ever wants to get parts from CARiD.com, I would suggest you think twice and then think again before making an order with them."

"order was received in timely manner, very satisfied "

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.