Stores > CARiD.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review CARiD.com by clicking a star below.

Exelente comunication

"Very good experience theybhelp ypu out with any questions thay you have and they dont pressure to buy something that you don't want"

This review was modified by ErickAguilera on March 30 2017 08:45:02 AM

Personality

"Great customer service and this won't be the last time I shop here"

This review was modified by Horseshoe1974 on March 30 2017 08:45:02 AM

Helpful and Simple Refund Process

"I purchased a specialized hitch mount for my camper trailer with the purpose of hitching the camper and a bike rack onto the same mount. It turns out that the hitch mount is not of the right height and won't allow the bike rack to have enough space.

The CARiD website was extremely helpful and gave me the instructions on how to return the product for a refund. I made the call to submit a request for a refund, and the process and the exact amount of the refund was explained and given to me in a very helpful and simple way.

This review was modified by SoonerWilson on March 30 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-28

The best place for automotive parts

"Carid is the only name that comes to mind when I think of affordable quality parts to tune up vehicles!"

This review was modified by FerdinandVaweka on March 30 2017 08:30:01 AM

5Star!

"Fast delivery. Great Product"

This review was modified by PinkPearlTurkey on March 30 2017 08:00:01 AM

2017-03-28

Satisfied, however, desiring of a little more communication.

"Experience was overall positive. The product purchased met my needs and matched the description. My reservation regarding the overall experience is caused by the lack of communication after the initial purchase. I received no shipping status that I could directly correlate to the item that I purchased. This lack of information disabled me from effectively planning the efforts associated with incorporating the item into my bigger restoration effort.

I can understand how this communication shortfall can easily develop via a broker service. In future, I would prefer more follow up communication regarding arrival forecast of purchased components.

This review was modified by PinkFlamingoPuma-96328 on March 30 2017 07:45:02 AM

back order

"Pt was on b/o from mnf... cxl order refund >16hrs"

This review was modified by TigerEyeMouse on March 30 2017 07:15:02 AM

ventvisors

"Ordered some vent visors for my truck , first set came damaged, carid sent me a new set very promptly, great job for carid , not so great for ups ."

This review was modified by MediumSeaGreenEmu on March 30 2017 06:00:01 AM

Awesome Chat support

"I live in California and was in desperate search for a catalytic converter for one of our cars. Dealer cost was 1,400.00 which we just could not afford. I thought there has to be a place out there cheaper. I came across CARiD and took a look, I could not find it. I thought I will hit the Chat button and ask. Noelle asked how she could help me. I provided her with the information and to my surprise she gave me a link to buy the part. She ensured me it was California compliance, and to top it off the cost was only 635.00 shipped to me. The service I received the stress was lifted, and needless to say I was a happy happy person. I recommend that if your in search of a car part CARiD should be in your favorites, they are in mine!!! Thank you Noelle for the help, savings, and awesome customer service you provide, you are appreciated by this customer. Have a bless year !!!!"

This review was modified by Mag1460 on March 29 2017 09:00:10 PM

Confused with Actuators

"I was looking for the replacement of my Heat Blend Actuator and found two similar parts, however I was not able to identify the difference. I called customer service and very quickly I was provided with a satisfactory answer. The customer representative did also provided me with the product specs details so that I could talk to my dealers mechanic and purchase the exact part I needed. It was very smooth and friendly support provided by Andy. I would try to talk to him next time I have a need. "

This review was modified by Manuel-29867 on March 29 2017 09:00:10 PM

Wheel bearings

"Great experience... called to verify a part and the call was answered quickly and I got the help I needed."

This review was modified by DDK2017 on March 29 2017 08:45:01 PM

Excellent customer service, Infiniti FX35 struts

"The customer service representative at CARiD was very helpful in making sure I had the proper parts for my Infiniti FX35 with the Sports Package suspension. When she didn't know the exact answer concerning one of the parts, she gave me the phone number to call during normal business hours for a tech rep who did give me the correct answer. Thank you CARiD"

This review was modified by DarkPinkScorpion on March 29 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-03-27

Great products and easy to deal with staff.

"Awesome product and the help staff are amazing and easy to deal with. "

This review was modified by CreamManta-47764 on March 29 2017 07:30:02 PM

North east USA

Great website chat

"Could not find shipping info I was looking for. I hit the chat button, and an actual Carid employee, (not a third party service) assisted me with the info I needed, and provided a link to the website with that info. In addition, Kristy checked the parts I was interested in & verified they fit the application I needed them for. Even with shipping costs, I was surprised Carid beat out the few big competitors I have purchased from in the past! ID JLR275716"

This review was modified by Zora-D.Rules on March 29 2017 07:15:01 PM

2017-03-27

Get everything you need at car.id

"Very dependable company and outstanding customer service I would recommend everyone too car.id"

This review was modified by PastelOrangeDolphin on March 29 2017 06:15:02 PM

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.