Stores > CARiD.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

The best

"Many choices, highly quality, parts are matching

2016-12-05

Awesome service even after the sale!

"Item was delivered in timely matter but I had to return it (did not fit my car).
Service was awesome,no problems of any kind.Return was accepted .

This review was modified by Studnia56 on December 05 2016 09:05:36 PM

Bing bang order is done

"Kristy helped me solve my problem quick and easy and her follow through was outstanding a painless transaction "

This review was modified by Ivancovich on December 05 2016 08:44:14 PM

GLAD I GOT MY INTAKE!!!!

"I got my intake in a timely matter and got it at a good price. I will be shopping at CarID again, and highly recommend CarID for all your aftermarket and replacement part needs!!!!! "

Great customer service

"Ashley was very nice and helpful when I was having issues making an order."

False Advertisements.

"The 50% off during Black Friday sales on all item was a false advertisements. The item that I bought was sold to me at the same original price without given me the 50%. They claimed that the price already included 50% which was not true because I have priced that same item about a month ago.

“Dear dtjohnny2003,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback. We are sorry to know, that you did not receive 50% off for the item you purchased. This promotion was applicable to particular brands and categories of products listed on our website. We do apologize that you were misinformed. According to the information on your order the discount had been given to you, but for price match. Also we had gone ahead and issued you $15 for your next purchase, as an apology for this inconvenience.

If any questions appear, you can call us at 800-505-3274.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Soundstream alarm

"I purchased what I thought was an alarm and remote start. Once I got the package I realized that it's an alarm system only but add said remote start/car alarm."

“Dear crazyj2109,

Thank you for letting us know about the experience you have encountered with our company. I regret to know, that the product you received was not as expected. It seems like you received incomplete product. I kindly ask you to get back to me with some pictures showing what was received. I will contact the warehouse about this problem and I will do all my best to resolve it as soon as possible.

Feel free to contact me at marge.mo@carid.com or call our customer support at 800-505-3274.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com. ”

2016-12-05

Nice doing business with you

"Thanks for providing my Weathertech floor mats, a great product made in USA. Great sale price and fast delivery."

2016-12-05

Great service will make a business great

"Will helped me out and found the exact spacers I needed for my truck . So I can finally get my long awaited project finished "

Part

"I ordered a hub assembly for rear thought it was the one in the picture it showed 5 bolt received in mail it was 6 bolt. Otherwise price is right."

“Dear charitymerritt10,

Thank you so much for posting this review. I am extremely sorry to know, that you received incorrect product. You can return or exchange it. In order to do that I have sent you an email requesting the information which will help to resolve this problem. I do apologize for the inconvenience this unpleasant situation caused to you.

Please get back to me at marge.mo@carid.com or call us at 800-505-3274.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com. ”

2016-12-05

Fast, courteous sevice with a great price guarantee

"I have dealt with CARiD a few times, Part descriptions are accurate, people on the phone or chat helpful and fast. If you can beat their price, let them know and they can match it - even including shipping. "

This review was modified by ArthurDent1234 on December 05 2016 05:45:46 PM

2016-12-05

Great price and outstanding customer care

"I would like to commend CARiD for hiring and training such a great customer representative. I felt like it was a very personal goal for Mason to make sure that my order was perfect, and it was, on the very first try! There were a total of 19 parts to the overall order, and once I explained what I needed, he built the order perfectly and provided me a link that had the order completed. All I had to do at that point was to hit the order button and provide my payment information. I believe that Mason was the most competent customer representative that I have worked with this past year, and I do quite a bit of online purchasing. If everyone at CARiD is this good, they are doing an outstanding job with training. Mason took as much care for my order and business as I believe the company owner would have! I certainly would recommend him for a holiday bonus!!!! :-)

Mike C

Great customer service

"Kristy was a huge help. Thank you. "

This review was modified by JHughes223 on December 05 2016 04:32:44 PM

super fast shipping!

"I was impressed with the speed of response after I ordered. I ordered on Thursday and received the cat con the next Tuesday, and although the state of California steered me wrong on the correct cat con for my car, the return was also very painless. I commend you folks on your excellent customer service! Thanks so much!"

maade correct choice

"good purchasing options and on time delivery"

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.