Stores > CARiD.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

where's my order!?

"oh,here it is,exactly when they said it would be here.and exactly what i ordered.it's all i ask for..."

Great customer service!

"I purchased some lights for my car not realizing they offer a military discount. As soon as I realized they do, I got in touch with customer service, and the rep quickly and easily applied the discount onto the order. It was easy and painless. "

This review was modified by Matthew.nordskog-wagnon on August 29 2016 03:36:19 PM

Awesome Service!

"Great friendly customer service. Very professional and quick service. "

This review was modified by Chopsu21 on August 29 2016 03:31:58 PM

Great service

"I called to ask about a price match before placing an order. Kayla was crisp but very courteous. She very quickly verified the competitor's pricing and helped me place my order. Throughout the process she was very pleasant and very efficient. I'll definitely think of CARiD.com first the next time I have an automotive need."

This review was modified by jw919 on August 29 2016 01:39:30 PM

Vroom and zoom goes the 2.2l

"The part i got saved my car and was very timely. as for the cost i only paid half as much as i would at my local parts store(hint; rimes with phone)"

2016-08-29

Car ID is #1 in service in my book!

"Ricardo knew everything about all four things that I had ordered. He was very friendly and polite and made me feel like I had known him for many years. Thank you for having such a great team member on your staff, you should be proud to have him with you! I am in the service industry as a bartender and you need to have people skills to make your customers feel comfortable, and that's what he does! Thanks again!"

They know their parts!

"Paul with customer service was able to look up a past order, provide important info to help with a new order. Without his help I would not have been able to get the right part for the lowest price. "

This review was modified by tstelko on August 29 2016 12:13:30 PM

Honest and Direct

"Sales rep, Monica, was very direct and honest in answering all of my questions. She made sure that I received the best price and verified all parts fit vehicle of choice."

This review was modified by JeremyMc on August 29 2016 11:51:25 AM

2016-08-29

"She worked very hard on making sure that this is the item i need. Now i cant wait for it to arrive so i can roll my window up and down without help. I may need the otherside if you have it available. "

This review was modified by Pamwaters on August 29 2016 11:47:58 AM

2016-08-29

Nancy - the best first impression of your company!

"Nancy was incredibly responsive and simply a joy to work with!"

This review was modified by carynau on August 29 2016 11:46:31 AM

Great!

"Spoke with Paul to order my parts and put my veterans status in the computer. He was super friendly, fast, and efficient. "

This review was modified by Logantrg on August 29 2016 12:04:03 PM

Awesome service

" Greg, was very helpful with my purchase of My rancho suspension. He took time to explain the benefits of the suspension for my lifted 2013 GMC HD2500. "

This review was modified by Rsummersmx on August 29 2016 11:33:44 AM

2016-08-29

Astronomically the best customer service and quick with my orders!!!

"When I called ruban was very polite and I'm not to good with the whole terminology that comes with mechanic language hahaha, but he got right down to business and told me exactly what it was that I was looking for. I am amazed..."

This review was modified by Christopherdbenjamin on August 29 2016 11:24:52 AM

2016-08-29

super boombastic servce !

"The service was fast and friendly. "

This review was modified by Lawrencelutz504 on August 29 2016 10:57:13 AM

No problems at all

"I ordered sway bars for my BMW 335 and they were at my house sooner than expected. Thank you for the great service. "

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.