CARiD.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.91/10 2.91/10

What is this?

"Overpriced and ineffective communication led to my being charged for delivery even after I cancelled the order. Only after raising hell,did I get a refund for s&h"

modified review Rep reply posted May-22-2015

CARiD.com, CARiD.com rep has responded

“Dear scottlranson,

We are sorry to know, that your order was shipped regardless to the cancellation request. We do apologize for all the inconvenience caused by this matter. We reported this problem to our Consumer Relations Department and the manager emailed you with an apology on the 18th of May. She also applied the Gift Certificate to your profile, so you can use it as a discount towards to your next order with us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 800-505-3274 ext 82.
We appreciate your business with our company.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"false advertisement, I even called to make sure all the parts are included as advertised before placing the order. If a deal sounds to good to be true it's not true. The only reprecussion is a $25 gift card, to buy/ get ripped off again. The worste is the missing items are being sold separately for over $100.00."

"I appreciate the time and all my questions was answer, I was very satisfied and please. "

"Fitment was perfect! I 2as looking for oem style running boards and this was it. Would highly recommend this to anyone. "

"The quality of the products were just amazing. Fast shipping and excellent service. I will definitely order again in the future!"

"Excellent service, fast delivery, as describe.
Customer service very helpful.

"Fast shipping, just the way I like it, will recommend to a friend."

"had a very good exeperance"

"This was a gift and ordered over internet. The recipient is very happy with product."

"The worst i payd for four things and got three diffrent delivery dates very dissatisfied will not recoment carid to nobody "

"Came quick. Product was in good condition."

"Great quality product. Got just what I hoped for. Only thing that wasn't so great is the shipping. Took a much longer time to arrive than I'd expected but that won't prevent me from buying from them again. "

"they tried to sell me a part that does not exist and sell me an obsolete part then i was given a round around to try and get my money back. the part they advertise and sell to people has not even been built according to the manufacture of that part. "

"Quick delivery, product was exactly as shown."

"Very quick delivery and happy with the product."

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.