CARiD.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.07/10 3.07/10

What is this?

"part did not include reservoir as advertised. I returned the part and am awaiting my refund."

"Friday 12/12/2014 at 8:24 am I placed an order with carid total bill 286.61.
I immediately received an email confirming the order. Both items were listed as in stock and the website states 24-72 hours to ship. At 10:00 am that same day I got another email with estimated ship date of 12/16 for one product and 12/17 for the other. Today 12/19 I called at 10:30 am to check status because their online tracking still showed the same estimated ship dates but no shipping info. I was told that they would have to check with the manufacturer and they would email me the info. What I got was another order confirmation but no shipping info. I called back again. This time I was told the items were on back order and may not be available until the end of January. Now keep two things in mind. One, this was for a Christmas present and although close should have had time to get here in time. Also keep in mind that both of these back ordered items were showing as available on the website and are still showing that way now. I asked if I had been charged already and the lady said no. She said they placed a hold on the money. I told her to cancel the order. I called my bank and found out that they had in fact CHARGED me and it may take 2 days to get it back. I called carid again and asked to speak to a manager. I was placed on hold for 22 minutes and never got to speak to a manager. Needless I am not happy at all with carid. I will be encouraging all of my friends to NEVER order anything from these people and I will be posting this little story on every shopping review site I can find and be reposting and sharing it on Facebook every chance I get until I get my money back. I worked in many sales jobs. Anyone in retail will tell you that a happy customer might tell 2 people about your business. An unhappy customer will tell at least 10. My goal is to make sure that at least 10000 people see this and see just how carid handles their business.

"had no problem returning the wrong item i had ordered, they shipped out the correct one once they received the wrong order. my only complaint is that UPS doesn't know how to handle a package. the new package arrived with the box opened. i can't see CARID having shipped a package that was open. very pleased with customer service, but the recording that states opened till 6pm eastern time is wrong when you call well with a 3 hour time zone difference and they are closed and its well before the 6pm cut off"

"Quick delivery, exactly what I ordered. Great experience! Will buy from them again in the future."

"Order the part and bam there was a knock at the door...not really but they were fast! Thanks Bob"

"Knowledgeable sales-person, pretty quick delivery, honored my Veteran status. Thank You Carid. Keep up the good work !"

"I received mirrors for my daughters Acura on time they were great. I will use this site agaun. Thank you.
Ellen Lane

"Delivery date extended several days without notice. When I called, the women I spoke with hung up on me. "

"I was happy with the ordering process. However the condition of the box when I got the package was terrible. It looked like it had been through a storm. I still have no idea of the condition of the product since it will be given as a Christmas gift and then it will be opened. Hopefully it is in good condition"

"Called to verify stock. Agent setup account, charged my AMX same day prior to shipping. I had not authorized this sale because the online price was not honored, overcharged by $40. Called agent and sent 2 emails cancelling order. Charge still on my card, called support claimed reversal in 24-48hrs. 8 days later called again and assured 24-48hr reversal. This is all happening without authorization or shipment. Finally called AMX...CARiD emails and advised correction in 3-5 days. Really? It took them minutes to charge me and weeks and AMX support to get a refund on a product that was never ordered. Run away from these people, they are either clueless or complete liars. They are though very good at taking your card number and charging you hundreds of dollars, without any stock on hand and even before shipping. These people are crooks. "

"Order shipped sooner than promised. No surprises everything prefect. "

"Prompt service item fit perfectly and reasonable price. "

"Made a mistake in ordering returns were easy and quick "

"I give carid 1 star out of 5. Reason being 1 star for pricing and 0 for customer service I ordered wheels and tires that were "in stock" and recieved a call the next day stating the tires were out of stock. They told me everything would be shipping dec 16th. Which is 17 days later. I called them on the 16th and was told that the warehouse was shipping them out as we spoke and I would get my tracking number asap. Two days later I call to ask about my tracking number and was told by someone else that the warehouse would have it to me at 7pm est that day. So today I called again and asked where the hell my tracking number was. They told me that there was a mistake and the guy forgot to email it. So I finally got the email with tracking.... But that wasn't the end I tried the tracking number and it doesn't work. I call back and the same guy answers me and says that the package was picked up yesterday and ups "forgot" to scan the box. Idk about you but never had that happen and remember now I was told 4 days ago it had shipped. This is the last thing I will ever purchase from them."

"I orderred something 6 days ago amd it jasnt even shipped yet because you forgot about it. Im pretty mad i called you and you did nothing but say sorry."

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.