Stores > CARiD.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.6/10 8.6/10
Voice your opinion! Review CARiD.com by clicking a star below.

Great Customer Service

"Kayla was able to help me with what I needed."

Carid

"I was trying to order brake caliper covers and the website was very confusing so I called the toll-free number where I spoke to the representative and he was very knowledgeable and made it a lot more easier than using the site itself he gave me complete confidence and what I was buying and how to go about placing the order"

Great customer service

"I had ordered the wrong set of wheels and they were able to fix my order and went above and beyond to fix my order. "

Understanding my request.

"I called to find out about the status of an order that I had made in July. Kimberly was very professional and looked up my order. After a brief hold she informed me that my order was still back ordered and wouldn't be delivered until some time into next year. I then decided to request a refund and she understood and transferred me to another department to arrange for my cancellation. the transition went smoothly and my ordered was cancelled and then I was told that my cancellation number would be emailed to me. I received the number within the next few minutes."

Feed back

"Good to recover from a previous order that was incorrect. I'm waiting for the shipping label to send back wrong sized part."

Refreshing Customer Service

"I had inquired about a new product from B&I that wasn't on the CARiD website and the agent took the time to locate the wood dash kit for my Kia Niro.
Very pleased with the prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service.

CARiD Really Does Have You Covered

"I'm writing about an experience where an item was lost during shipment. CARiD investigated the problem, and was a step ahead, and is sending me a replacement part at no extra cost. Usually with a supplier, one would have to hound them for answers, but CARiD made it easy to work with. I still would not hesitate to purchase from them in the future. "

Quick/Great Service

"Needed to figure out if a fender liner would work on a specific sub-model. Roy was able to confirm quickly. I have yet to see if it fits, but I'm positive it will. "

New Shoes

"I needed some last minute wheels and tires for a Rally and Christian helped me with all my fitment questions and concerns. Can't wait to get my order so I can give my car some new shoes! "

Clueless customer service

"Sold me a product that does not work on my vehicle (LED headlight upgrade for an old Toyota truck). Because of floating ground issues, you cannot use the product they sold me on my truck, yet it took me 3 calls to customer service and a chat session that went nowhere until I finally got someone on the phone who told me why the bulb replacements would not work on my truck. ANOTHER 15 minutes and several phone transfers to finally get someone who told me I would get an email return authorization and eventually a call tag from UPS which, a week later, has still not come. I'm not holding my breath -- at this point I'm doubting I'll get my money back. I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from this company again, super shady discount dealers. Nobody answering the phones knows anything about cars it seems. "

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear will-49554,

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for this bad experience. The return papers should be e-mailed to you within 48 business hours. We can refund you for the bulbs that are not working. Please check your e-mail box for the detailed information and reply me back.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Quick

"What I expected and quick "

2017-08-15

2ND ORDER WITH CARiD WENT GREAT, THANKS TO "Anna"

"I needed a tow wiring harness for my 2016 chevy traverse and Anna helped me more then the dealer. the dealer didn't tell that i needed 3 relays and 5 fuses to make this system work witch made dealer $26.00 higher. Anna looked it up and got my order out on a Sunday! She's a pro..........Vic Coogan Syr N.Y."

Great Service

"Aziz was easy to work with. Veterans Discount . Great prices. Exactly what i wanted and delivered on time!!"

Good seller

"Good seller, nice job. Fantastic "

2017-08-15

Not bad, but not the best.

"I bought over $4,000 in multiple products and wanted to return a defective item for a refund. Instead, they sent a replacement part for the item. The reason for the return was for reliability issues with the product. Now I am stuck with a $1400 item that might or might not work. So much for their statement of "Easy returns". "

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear richardjengel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry the product did not function as expected. We are sending the sensors to have the problem fixed. The item should work once the sensors are changed. Please allow me to offer you a compensation for this inconvenience. Please check your e-mail box and reply me back if you are interested.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.