CARiD.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.96/10 4.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.20/10 4.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.65/10 2.65/10

What is this?

"it was not i expected. i though it would perfectly fit in my car, it does but in some part is umanagable."

"FAST DELIVERY AND QUALITY."

"Great. No incidents with anything. Great company."

"I did not receive what I expected AT ALL!!!

I will take the loss, but will NEVER order from this vendor (or its affiliates again).

"Very fast delivery and very good customer care "

"Order came sooner than expected. Good price"

"Great product, shipped quickly."

"ordered a trim bezel for my ford escape 2008 with navigation fitment and when I got it I realized that it didn't fit my OEM navigation system. a month later and they are still trying to find a solution. very disappointed !!!!"

"Sales person was very helpful with receiving the right order for my ranger pickup. Thanks Ron"

"I was extremely satisfied with your service. My 87-year-old mother has a 1988 Toyota Corolla with less than 60,000 miles on it. As she was backing out of her garage, lo and behold, the garage door frame happened to jump in the way and crack her sideview mirror. As she could remember, the only way to ever find a replacement part for such an older vehicle is to scout all the junkyards in town. "Where do I start?" she asked. "Ma, no worries," I said. "I'll take a look on the Internet." So I typed in "car replacement parts" and Car.ID was the first site to come up. Within minutes I found the exact replacement part at such a reasonable price and it was delivered at the end of the week. I was also able to track the delivery throughout the week so I knew it was a legitimate website (one never knows). My mom has been telling all her friends what a computer whiz I am! No, Car.ID deserves all the credit. Many, many thanks!

Liz in Salt Lake City

"I was satisfied with the selection of products supplied by carid. Their customer service was excellent. I really lime being able to track my purchases'progress on delivery. I would recomend carid to anyone and would definitely buy through them again!"

"Sent the wrong items
Would not fit
2 weeks to get the ok to send back

"Perfect fit and priced right"

"Quick delivery, Just what I needed. The new 2500HD's have a gaping opening in front of the cooler behind the front bumper. This screen is needed to protect that cooler. Dumb design on GM's part."

"fast shipping and perfect matah"

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.