CARiD.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.80/10 4.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.80/10 3.80/10

"I recieved my order quickly. It was damaged and I was expecting return authorization for it but never recieved it. I did recieve a replacement so I assume you don't want the damaged one back. Thank you for shipping the replacement so quickly. "

"Loved my Grill fits nice on the Cadillac"

"great service was provided. would purchased from them again. "

"Delivery was quick! Thanks."

"Great service. There's NO ONE like CARiD. They're the first place to shop for anything car related."

"I found the site easy to navigate to find the right part I needed. The part arrived in a timely fashion."

"I ordered a product from the CarID website that said it was "In stock" and "Usually ships within 24-48 hrs."

This was far from true. The next day I checked my order status to find that my estimated shipping date had been pushed back TWO MONTHS. After calling to inquire I was told that the item was on back order- understandable.

Not a single proactive communication was used on CarID's part.

A week before my item was supposed to ship I was called by the shipping entity claiming that they were at my residence asking me why I wasn't there. It wasn't communicated to me that my shipping date and delivery date had both been pushed up until AFTER they showed up. I couldn't leave work so I had them come back.

The whole process was frustrating and unprofessional. I will NEVER use this retailer again.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-01-2014

“Dear justinallen75,

We apologize for all troubles that you have gone through during this transaction. We understand your feelings and highly appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve our customer service. Please be sure that appropriate actions will be taken to avoid such issues in the future.
We are thankful for your time and patience with us. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274 any time you need assistance.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"No problem !! easy solution! The piece around the vent just a little small, but not really that noticeable ! Sorry I have OCD!"

"Good website, easy to use and parts arrived promptly and well packaged."

"Has been two months. I don't have my info at hand. My name re the order is Robert Williamson. The delivery address was wrong....I tried twice to get it right. Finally I called CART to get the hitch delivered to the correct address. It arrived as expected. But the install kit was compromised, so my guy could not install the hitch. He only installed the harness...so I could tow my boat. So...I called you guys last week, and a new install kit was to be shipped to the address in Lowell, NC...and I was to be informed via email. No email yet. My hitch is in the back of my truck, uninstalled. Maybe you contact me at 9729983761 and we discuss...or references will never happen

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

“Dear abmgvx,

Thank you for this feedback and for letting us know about the matter appeared. We do apologize that the missing hardware kit hasn't been delivered to you as of yet. The manufacturer should have sent it to you in the middle of the last week and we are sorry this didn't happen. Please be sure that we will get this taken care of for you to be sure that the product is delivered to you in time. Our Customer Service specialist will get back to you shortly with some updates. If you have any questions you may contact us at 1-800-505-3274.
Thanks for your time!

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Living at the bottom of the world I was amazed how quick, only 7 days from payment and the part was in my possession.
I have been spreading the good word.

"First off when I ordered my the website said they were in , then a couple of days later I get an email saying that they have been back ordered and I had to wait a month to get them. That month went by then on the day they were supposed to ship I got an email reply saying they have been shipped, but turned out that the email I got got mixed up with someone else's order, after calling they said that it was shipping that day and that I would very an email with the tracking number. I never got that email and a week and a half later I still haven't gotten my order. Needless to say I will never be ordering from carid again."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

“Dear clatterbuck_josh,

We are really sorry you did not receive your package as promptly as you expected. We made a mistake in your order and hope that you will give us one more chance to fix everything for you providing with better customer service.
Thank you for your feedback and for time taken to describe your experience with us! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 1-800-505-3274 or reply to this comment.

Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com”

"Living the experience. You guys have been competition against other sites, and doing a great job. Keep up the good work. "

"Ordered a pair of front lights (Spec-D) for my car thursday evenning and monday I recieved a mail confirming the box was sent. 10 days later I recieved the front lights here in Greenland. The car is so much better looking ;-)
Top rating from me, good experience.

"Great Product!! I will buy another one very soon"

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.