• CARiD.com CARiD.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.19/10 4.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.43/10 3.43/10

What is this?

"Very satisfied...delivery was fastvand product is awesome"

"Fast shipping and product as described. Everything was easy. "

"Product was fine and as described. However, I was disappointed with shipping charge since my order was displayed through no fault of my own.

My proper address for shipping was completed and then, for some reason, the factory/distributor used an improper address. This caused the item to be returned to the sender. Although customer service re-processed the order, they could not do anything until it returned to the factory.

The lady was helpful but, candidly, an offer should have been made to waive the shipping cost or reduce it somehow since the product was delayed due to an error on their (or their vendor's) end.

"Excellent service from order to delivery "

"Fast shipping. Accurate product. "

"The shipment arrived fast and Weathertech Deflectors fit great!"

"I've never/never had a worst experience with ordering a simple auto part. Shipped the WRONG part, couldn't contact ANYONE on a phone call, had to jump through hoops just to get a return authorization, when I finely got authorization to return the part I actually had to wait for INSPECTION of the returned part before refund would be authorized!!!! All this took over two weeks just to just to return/refund one simple part that was TOTALLY CARiD's mistake. Have NO fear.......I will NEVER have anything to do with this organization. And I WILL strongly recommend that everyone I am associate with in the auto industry do the same!"

"Was perfect! I would recomand this site to people who like to fix cars themselves. I'll be ordering from this guys. Oh and their price is reasonable. "

"Was extremely prompt and exactly what I was expecting. Excellent product for the value cost "

"IF all internet retailers were as efficient has CARiD there would never be problems or poor reports. I would & do recommend this retailer. "

"The wrong set of headlights was sent and I have been waiting my for an "RMA" tag for two weeks and counting. I will update the status if this is ever resolved. I'm leaning towards just returning the lights altogether if this is resolved within a week. "

"Glad the shipping was rerouted to a UPS pick up point. Sad that I did t know until I couldn't find, and tracked the package."

"Operator answered all my questions. Item was exactly what we needed at 1/2 of the cost of the dealer. "

"Quick shipping and the items were as advertised, NO complaints"

"Product was delivered in excellent condition like promised by carid I highly recommend there services "

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.