Stores > CARiD.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review CARiD.com by clicking a star below.

Carid orders

"I have used Carid in the past as well and have been completely satisfied with transactions and products. Only suggestion would be better package protection for electrical items. Ordered a brake sensor which came in packaging envelope with item in flimsy manufacturers box which was smashed. Fortunately item was not damaged. "

2017-05-21

The best company to do business with

"I will buy from card only from now on.....
Very helpful and professional.

WINDOW DRESSING

"Bought folding premium sun screen shades for car & SUV.
The shopping/ordering/shipping/receiving process was great. The protective storage bag is nice as well.
They function and fit as advertized; however, when not in use, their bulk renders them not conveniently "storable" in the car.

Almost got it right

"I ordered two items from them and the box came with only one. When I called them, the person could not understand what happened. She wanted me to get the "box number" and there were three different layers of boxes.
I went online and although they had a mechanism for reporting problems, the choices did not include a missing item. When I filled out the form with the nearest choice and stated in the comments that a part was missing, I got an email with the instructions to return it. That would be a little tough since I never got it. A full week later and they still have not understood that it was missing or acknowledged it.
I don't know if I will ever get what I ordered or be able to get a refund if I don't.

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear accounting-30786,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry there was a delay on the second item. I am showing that it is shipping to you today. Tracking number will follow shortly. Please allow me to offer you a gift certificate as a compensation for this delay. Please check your e-mail box and reply me back if you are interested.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Perfect

"Everyone I order from here it comes quick and perfect "

2017-05-20

Fast service. Reasonable price.

"Delivered on time. The cat converter was a bit cheap looking. But mechanic said it is good."

Great Experience

"My product was exactly what I wanted and was delivered fast. Thank you! Excellent Service! "

LanceLackey-76413's Avatar

Great job

"Best place to order car and truck accessories from. Excellent customer service. Fast shipping easy payment options. "

Outstanding

"My rep went way over the top in helping me with a shipment. She called UPS and had them on the phone arranging a at the hub pick up for me while my package was on the delivery truck. Most online retailers I deal with just act like there is nothing they can do once the order is shipped. CariD will be getting further business from me. THANK YOU for a excellent online experience.

Hanning, ANDERSON SC

2017-05-20

good knowledge of products and good customer service

"good knowledge of products and good customer service"

Shipping??

"Shipping dept. did not put my street address on the package and simple put Eugene oregon 97404. I work full time (GRAVEYARD SHIFT) and was expecting the package to arrive at my door without issue. Now I have to wake up insanely early (for my schedule) and drive clear across the city of eugene to pick the package up myself after paying for home delivery. Tisk Tisk shipping should always add the street address to packages !!!! Not in any way satisfied with my experience."

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear cdsceorosenblad,

Thank you for your review. We are terribly sorry the manufacturer input not full address. I know that the address was corrected and the package should be delivered to you door shortly. Please allow me to offer you a Gift Card as a compensation for this headache. Please check your e-mail box and reply me back if you are interested.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

2017-05-20

Easy and simple transaction!

"First time using this service and excellent service and product."

The Fit sunscreen fit

"Everything was great. Was worried that the sunscreen would not fit that huge Honda Fit window but it sure did. It is easy to put in the window."

Great Customer Service

"My experience with CARID.com has been great. In general I feel all my questions were answered appropriately. It's nice to be able obtain instant answers while searching on line for a product. I am a female consumer whom does not know much about car parts and accessories, with that being said shopping for those particular types of products can be difficult. I made contact with several other companies online and was unable to get all my questions answered via email (the other companies did not have instant messaging so there was also a wait time). Even after the session seemed closed with CARiD I asked another question which was answered accordingly, plus the representative Bryan was patient, and I did not feel like I was a burden with my uncertainties. Due to the excellent customer service I will be using CARiD to restore my vehicle, I feel I can implement restoration with piece of mind. "

Excellent

Awesome timing and great parts!

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.