Stores > CAFAGO

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.7/10 8.7/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review CAFAGO by clicking a star below.

Just don't

"I have ordered a phone, a new model with very good price.
The phone was received Dead on Arive - no turning on at all. I have contacted them and they wanted a video of the problem. After I sent the video whey did not responded until I have opened a case in Paypal. Then Cafago wanted me to return the phone. The problem was (I did not know, but they were aware), that the normal post refuse to send something with batteries, so I had to return it with courier, which cost half of the price of the phone! So they are playing the card that not everyone would pay such money to return it and they could send bad phones.
I did not like the communication, service and the end result. You are warned!

good service

"Fast, transparent shopping, good prices and quality. I recommend CAFAGO. Very, very good online store.

I recommend

"I bought three things from Cafago. Two of them came quickly and without any hassle and the third took a bit longer. After contacting the support it finally came. I'm happy with the company overall. They quickly answer all the questions and all my purchases were delivered eventually. Will buy more."

A good website to trust

"They were really nice with me, and the order arrived even faster than I thought.
I will buy again on this website, they have nice deals.

Xiaomi Mi Pro 10000mAh Powerbank

"Новый магазин. Мне понравился. Покупал на этом сайте повербанк от моей любимой компании Сяоми. Доставили недели за полторы курьером домой."

Polecam gorąco !!!

"Szybko, sprawnie, towar zgodny z opisem. Polecam"

Хороший молодой интернет-магазин.

"Хороший молодой интернет-магазин. Является частью компании TOMTOP. Заказ отправили быстро, все приехало быстро и - ОРИГИНАЛ. Рекомендую к покупкам в нем."

Xiaomi Powerbank PRO

"I bought Xiaomi Powerbank PRO. After over month I got message that parcel returned to sender because problem with shipping of that type of item. I lost some money on $ course and did not got what I bought. This is strange situation because I order many times powerbanks from China and there was not any problem with shipping."

Good experience

"Bought a Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for a low price. Arrived in about 3 weeks. Everything original and working. Recommended."

Excellent

"I have great shopping experience in online shops. Liked it Cafago, because this store has the goods I need, always tracked parcels, as well as wonderful support staff who are always quick to help and advise you!

Buying Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Watch

"The first time I bought this store. I liked everything, delivery bvstray Swedish post, Mi Band 2 an excellent gadget. Delivered in a sealed box. I liked the attitude of the store to the buyer. The gadget I advise to buy."

very good store

"I am satisfied. The purchase arrived at the planned house and at all times I was informed of the status of my order."

2017-09-18

Unprofessional seller, avoid at all costs

"I had a bad shopping experience with this seller, bad communication.
My order was cancelled without notifying me. Too bad they first sent a fake tracking number.
Supposedly, the order can not be shipped to my country, but others I know received it, when it was not on sale.

After weeks I won my refund by paypal dispute. Customers of Cafago I know were not refunded directly.
I recommend to buy from a different store, avoid Cafago at all costs.

Good response & delivery

Fast delivery, Goods as described and an awesome price. I recommend this vendor!

Хороший магазин

"Хороший магазин, отправили мой товар быстро. Заказывал Mi Band 2 - две штуки, себе и жене, всё работает, оригинал. Все пришло хорошо упаковано, без повреждений, заряжается, к Mi Fit подключается. Шаги считает, пульс измеряет. Шло через Лаос долго, но это не вина магазина."

Share CAFAGO's store rating

CAFAGO is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CAFAGO is not a merchant member
CAFAGO does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!