BuyUltimateTeamCoins Reviews - buyultimateteamcoins.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 27 reviews

BuyUltimateTeamCoins is not a merchant member
BuyUltimateTeamCoins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"paid £14.99 and received nothing. sent many emails to resolve issue but had no response. total scam!!"

"ripped off , no coins, no money, and no contact"

"DO NOT USE!! Took my money without delivering my coins. Fraudsters. Didn't reply to my emails and the customer service number doesn't work."

"My son bought some coins for £13.50 and did not receive them also there was no communication. I think this is the correct information;
Private, Registration DomainsByProxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160,
Scottsdale, Ar 85260
Un
Telephone: (480) 624-2599
Fax: (480) 624-2599
Email: buyultimateteamcoins@domainsbyproxy.com
they are stateside so they could be reported to the internet crime complaint center run by the FBI.

"Yes as most people have said this website's a scam, have never received the coins and just glad i only spent a fiver. In the process now of trying to get these losers shut down."

"Absolutely disgusted with this site they have taken my money but never delivered my coins tried to contact many times without a single reply "

"Oh dear
I too have been scammed. this is a scam website
I wanted to use paypal or google check out but they only accpted bank transfere

no wonder

"It was awful, they didn't send the money and didn't reply to any of my emails, massive scam!"

"Have emailed you 3 times have not received any response I have not received the coins I have paid for and assume now that I have been conned "

"Dreadful, my money was taken but coins were never received. I have emailed the sales team and the buy coins email accoiunts over 25 times and have never once received a reply.
I can only assume ths is a scam website and I have informed the Government backed online fraud team, giving full details of the episode. My son has lost £89.99, which I will reimburse him, but I am now out of pocket are pretty pissed off.

"Although I paid as requested by bank transfer and sent several emails directlty and throught the website I never recieved the product I had paid for. No response from any of the mails.

Ian

modified review This review was modified by ian_farmer on April 11 2012 07:04:49 AM

"You have rec'd our money but we have not rec'd the points. No one has replyed to any emails very worried."

"I think this company is bogus. They take the bank transfer and don't deliver. I have reported them to Action Fraud in the hope they do something to stop people getting ripped off from this website. They don't answer emails and the phone line provided does not exist. Stay away from this site is my advice. Do not part with any money at all. I couldn't canecl my bank transfer cvause it was too late. Lesson learned."

"Paid but did not receive.
Reported to Police and Trading standards
No money refunded
Seller will not respond to calls and e mails

SCAM

"I bought and paid for 300,000 ultimate team coins for fifa 12 on ps3 on the 2.2.12. I am still waiting to receive my order. I have emailed 3 or 4 times and tried to telephone but the number given does not work. I am extremely annoyed as I have spent £22.49 but have got nothing for my money. It is extremely frustrating to not be able to speak to anyone or got an answer to my emails.
I would not recommend this site at all.