"I was very pleased with everything about my Buy Squad experience. At first I was a little surprised that I had to call and confirm my order with them but was super glad I did because I found out that I ordered the commercial version of my new TV. I also had asked for a few extras that the salesman agreed to send and they were mistakenly not shipped. I called customer service and spoke with Steve. He immediately resolved my issue and sent the missing items OVERNIGHT! Finally the prices were the best on the internet for what I was looking for. I saved almost 1200 dollars. I will shop at Buy Squad again and again!!"

"The most horrible experience I ever had in my entire life.
Run away and dont even think buying through them.

"Pros: Great Prices. Good Service Fast Shipping .Easy to set up and start using, outstanding picture quality, easy to navigate menus, great smart functions

Overall this is an exceptional TV. The color rendition is very accurate right out of the box, although after 100+ hours a good calibration will really help to zero in on most accurate display.

The curve seems to really add to the sensation of depth in the picture, and off angle viewing seems to be improved. The curve is also very subtle and stylish and is sure to catch anyone's attention who sees it for the first time.

Sound quality from the TV is pretty good, however I only use it when viewing the UHD content supplied by Samsung on the bonus UHD video pack (a 1TB hard drive preloaded with 5 full length feature films and 3 documentaries all recorded in full native 4K).

I typically use my surround sound system when watching cable or Blu-Ray discs, so the TV's internal sound system wasn't of too much importance to me.

But it does the job adequately. Speaking of watching cable TV and Blu-Ray discs, this TV does a great job of upscaling the content to near 4K quality. Hi def cable TV shows definitely look improved and Blu-Rays look amazing.

So even though there's not a lot of 4K content available yet I am thoroughly enjoying watching all of my existing discs which now look better than ever. The smart functions work well and are easy to navigate.

The TV quickly and easily connected to my wi-fi and the only issue I've had so far was when attempting to watch America's Got Talent via the NBC website the video was very choppy and kept stopping to buffer.

Watching Netflix and YouTube has been flawless so I'm guessing there's some issue with streaming through NBC's website (although when I do that on my 27" iMac I have no problems).

All in all I am very pleased with this TV and can't wait for more 4K content to become available. The full 4K content on the Samsung UHD video pack is breathtaking to watch and really takes full advantage of what this TV is capable of doing.

If you want to really show off this TV the full 4K content will make believers out of any nay sayers!

Also Buy Squad really took the time to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied with my purchase and experience.

"Was very impressed with the customer service. I made my purchase and receive an email wanting me to contact them. So this made me worried that this was a scam but I forgot to purchase insurance on my order because of its size. Plus they waved the shipping fee. So it saved about 100 bucks. Awesome company would recommend to everyone."

"Terrible Vendor.
I waited so long for the Thanksgiving holidays to be able the buy a 4K TV, and Buy Squad ruined it for me.

After I spent over $2000 to purchase a TV from them, I waited for 5 days to receive the shipping information, but they did not bother to contact me. I call their main local number, and I was put on hold for over 10 minutes. I than wrote an email to inquire about the product, and I did receive response, which did not include any information on the status of my purchase. I called again and waited for 10 minutes AGAIN, than hangup. I called again, and this time I got lucky, Someone actually answered the phone. After explaining what happened and asking about the status of the order, i was told that they don't have the TV in stock. I was so frustrated and furious. After I canceled the order, which is something the customer service rep was very happy to do and did not take a second to try and solve the problem, I went back online to buy the TV, from one of the major retailers, but the price have gone up by over $800. Now I am lost and I don't know what to do.

"I bought a LG television (brand new) Buy Squad Inc. I was very happy with the customer service. I got a personal phone call from one of the representatives to make sure that I was satisfied with their services. I received a conformation email and my order was ready to be shipped out the very next day. I would definitely recommend Buy Squad to my friends and family!

"Honestly I cannot find a better website like this one.

I finally found the one website that keeps on surprising me

with great deals and products, best of all they put a smile on

my face at the end of the day!

"great service great price"

"I ordered a 65" Samsung TV online from Buy Squad. After five days, the order had not been shipped, the status online was "pending." I went to see reviews on the business and grew worried that Buy Squad was selling refurbished TVs as brand new, especially given that my order was marked a "USA model," which, as per a small number of negative reviews, was "their code for a refurbished model." I do not really know whether that is the case. I called them up and after about 7 minutes of waiting, I got Mark on the phone. I told him that I wanted to cancel my order, explaining that I did not want to buy a "US model." He said that that meant the TV was made in the US and was surprised that I did not want to buy a US-made TV. That made me more suspicious, because I understand it that most of large-screen, such as 65", Samsung LED TVs are made in South Korea. (As per a follow-up call, Mark said that meant the TV was made for the US, which makes perfect sense.) I said I did not want to buy a refurbished model, and he assured me that the model I was buying was brand new, factory sealed. He asked me what my suspicion was based on, and I said "from reading consumer reviews online." He went on to assure me that the model was brand new. I asked whether my order had been shipped. He said no, but it would be shipped right away, which also made me somewhat suspicious. Then I said that given that my order had not been shipped, I should have a right to cancel it. At that point, Mark agreed to cancel my order and canceled it. In principle, this could be a normal conversation with customer service, and Mark was very courteous, and I was biased not to trust the store when I called, but there were a couple of questionable things which I mentioned above. If I did not have a negative bias, who knows -- perhaps, I just walked away from a hard-to-beat offer from a trustable business."

"I BOUGHT A 65 INCH TV FROM BUYSQUAD AND I GOT IT 5 DAYS LATER I WAS AMAZED WITH THERE SERVICE GREAT COMPANY I WOULD TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THEM THANK YOU BUYSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"A+++++++++
They have the best deals out there!!!!!

"Definitely my type!! Fast to order, very inexpensive, and easy. kind of hard to find a website like this one.A++++"

"5 stars without a doubt!!"

"Definitely my type!! Fast to order, very inexpensive, and easy. Its kind of hard to find a website like this one."

"My husband and I have been searching all over the net to find a TV that would satisfy us both. When my sister recommended the squad to me I was very skeptical but after we ordered the TV we were definitely satisfied. We have no doubts what so ever about these guys. We purchased the TV for a reasonable price, the TV was working perfectly and did not cause us any trouble. The best part is they saved us a lot of money. Happy my sister told me about these guys. "

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.