"I ordered a samsung smart TV and the price was great. When I opened the package, TV screen was damaged. Immediately I emailed BuySquad and the broken TV was picked up in a couple of days. Since that day, I have trying to contact BuySquad about the replacement TV, they never got back to me. It's been more than 1.5 months now, neither we received a new TV nor any refund. Really annoyed with BuySquad."

"First, TV was perfect and new. The price was 40% lower than Amazon or local TV shops so I was apprehensive. I also was looking to pay via Paypal for the added protection.

I bought the TV through the website and then while waiting to process, the site locked up but Paypal did process. I called them the next day and they were polite and did receive the order. They mentioned the TV I chose was a commercial version, meaning more for display use in a store and missing all the accessories. If I wanted the consumer version, it was $500 more. I was completely fine with paying the $500 more because even then, I was still at 20% off plus no sales tax which would have been another $200. They also upgraded to expedited shipping. When I was charged the $500, they also added around $90 for shipping insurance I presume.

The bottom line is this, the deals are amazing. There are other resellers with similar deals but they also will probably have some extra charges or price change later on. Regardless of anything, I have the same exact TV I would have had to pay $700 more at Amazon or a local discount TV/appliance reseller. I also saved $200 in sales tax. That is a $900 savings. I would have paid about $3500 everywhere else and instead paid $2600. That was for a TV with an MSRP of $4999.

Best part of all, they were courteous and lived up to their promises. They told me I would have the TV this week and I did get it as promised. I am ordering 2 more TVs from them and even bigger purchases.

What I suggest to do is call or write them first and ask for a final price to your door. At that point, you cannot go wrong, there will be no surprises and you would have received the best deal on a TV possible in the USA besides saving sales tax.

Thanks BuySquad for an awesome shopping experience.

I want to add that for BuySquad to compete online with other resellers, they have to unfortunately get tied up in some of the games and practices maybe the not too bright people have issues with. For the people leaving negative reviews over stupid BS, they should be ashamed. The guys at BuySquad are doing an awesome job. I rarely ever write a review, maybe only a few times in my life but I believe these guys deserved it. The people leaving 1 Star reviews for non-sense reasons are those type of people who probably go through life hating everything, you know, the pain in the A$$ type.

I shared my experience to let people know maybe yes, it was not perfect but at the end, it was a great deal. BuySquad has to adapt to the way of selling on the internet in 2014 and the way they do it is fine by me. I am not that naïve and when shopping online, people have to use commonsense. Try going to a local discount appliance center and by a TV and see what goes on over there. BuySquad treated me fair and my new source for TVs.

"These guys are the best. They will price match, and they are the best at calling to confirm or even offer better deals once you placed a huge order. I've been buying screen from them for the past year and would highly recommend them. Also, do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call them, they have a ton of knowledge and will help you get the right stuff. "

"Awesome Prices, Smooth transaction, Great reps!
Got my TV in 7 days with ground delivery and saved $600 from my local store!

A+ Guys!

"We are very happy with our new Samsung Smart TV. We received it in good time after ordering it, and when we found we were missing parts, Mark Davis was extremely helpful in ordering them for us. We would definitely recommend Buysquad and will make future purchases through them. Thanks Mark and Buysquad!"

"Took awhile for my samsung tv to come. And also it didn't come with the screws in the back for the mount. But mark helped me out with that. I also called samsung to make sure that the tv wasn't a refurbished(due to people's review I read). Tv is not refurbished. Other than taking my order a long time to ship and get here. I am satisfied "

"I ordered a flat screen Samsung TV from Buy Squad last Thursday. Steve was the gentleman I spoke with in customer service. He was terrific. He listen to my needs, and then suggested possible TV's that might be appropriate. Originally I had a TV in mind, and Steve suggested an upgrade in model, and in year of manufacture. The TV he suggested was 150.00 more, but it was a much better fit for my needs. He would have been fine if I had stuck with the original TV I called about. Oh, and the price of the TV was at least 600.00 less than anywhere else that I saw it... Great experience!"

"Updated review...

Overall the experience wasn't bad. I ordered and received a brand new large screen TV at a good price (better by $100 than I could find anywhere else). What kept the experience from being great was the process from buying to obtaining order status. My experience ....

I thought I found a fantastic deal on 65" Samsung (H7150) but after getting hit with the upcharge for delivery insurance it turned into a good deal. The site could be much more upfront about this charge including adding a typical price range (this is _known_) such that buyers can make a more informed decision. In dealing with the BS rep - I could not get a clear answer on whether the other shipping options (Expedited or White Glove) included insurance. I was charged more than the cost of Expedited shipping for the insurance. Although, the BS rep did casually upgrade my shipping to expedited. I am left to wonder if I had chosen Expedited shipping to begin with then my total price may have been less.

I called numerous times after I was informed that my TV had been shipped to get a tracking number. My online account at buysquad was never updated and when I reached my salesperson, I was told that they would call me back or email me tracking number. My TV arrived before I ever received the tracking number.

When the TV did arrive, per instructions from BuySquad, I checked the box for damage and opened the box to test the TV _before_ I would sign for the delivery. This annoyed the delivery driver to no end and he suggested that BS should not have stipulated this step. He went on to ask for $75 to unpack and test the TV himself. I don't blame BC for this aspect of the experience, but would suggest they communicate better or select more courteous shippers.

Most importantly, the TV itself was as advertised - brand new in a factory box.

"I was pretty upset when I wrote my first review, but then Mark called me and I understood what the issue was and Mark made it right. Just talk to Mark at 203 and he will take care of you."

"I'm dedicating this review to all confused customers who is exploring mixed reviews about Buysquad :). Here is my story:
I placed an order on Saturday 7/19. I found great price on last year Samsung plasma 64" model . I received email following Monday asking to call and confirm order. When I called I talked to Steve who was very nice and attentive, "unfortunately" they didn't have this model in stock. But they had newer model in stock that is ready to be shipped.It was Samsung pn64 f8500 The price he gave me was fantastic. I've decided to buy it. I knew from other reviews that there is going to be "insurance fee". But $160 was unexpected amount. After my hesitation Steve sweetened deal with upgrading to 5-7 business day delivery with trucking number instead of standard 7-14 days delivery with no trucking info that is "free".
It happened Monday. Wed my card was charged discussed amount and I received E-Mail stating that my order was approved and awaiting shipment. Order #1405739794 Perfect so far.
Four days later after my order "been approved and awaiting shipment" I called Steve and ask for trucking info. He said my TV was on back order but was shipped 2 days ago and I will receive it in 7-14 days. I was somewhat confused why I got 7-14 days shipment after promised upgrade to 5-7 days with trucking. When I called today to clarify it, I was told by Steve that my TV is ready to be shipped in 1 to 2 business days and it takes 5-7 days. No conformation number is given. The shipping company "will call you".
So, Here I am, 10 days after I placed my order: out of $2500,have no idea if my order is shipped or not. My biggest fear is that I'm going to get some kind of refurbished defective item and be stuck with it.
Steve reassured me that TV is brand new in a sealed box. But how do you know ? One day I was told my order was shipped 3 days ago and other day that my order will be shipped in 3 days. Both times he was very convincing.
I hope its just a glitch because they are very busy.
There is no sign of any order at all at my Buysquad website account.
I promise to keep you updated.

"This store does not disclose the full cost of the item. Read their fine, fine print. Most legitimate online retailers will produce a zip code bar area to calculate your additional costs. The deceptive practice here is nothing shy of sleazy!

The deception here leads you to believe the insurance cost is relatively small. When I called to "verify" my order, "Steve" mumbles through his sales add-ons, then,slips in a rather hurried quote of, $150.00 extra for insurance.

What!! I figured maybe an extra $25.00 to $30.00 but $150.00? That is a 10% extra cost above the price of the TV I ordered.

I told him to cancel the order if that was the additional cost. Steve appeared fine with this, like it was a matter of doing business.

My guess is that Steve is commission driven on the extra costs. Buysquad should be ashamed of their practice if they are unaware, then they need to reevaluate the customer end!

I will re-access this review if I am contacted with any concern or recalculation of this of this extra cost.

Update 07/31/14

I have now been made whole by BUYSQUAD. Thank you Mark Davis. Mark contacted me and was more then professional at solving this problem Mark got right to the core of the issue and was sincere about his desire to correct this problem.

I explained the issue and Mark was understanding and offered an explanation without making judgement. He was able to bring the delivery cost more into the realm of reality and affordability. Mark did this while maintaining a professional attitude while explaining BuySquads position.

I understand business and fairness and we were both able to agree on a price that appeared fair.

Mark has called three times as he has followed the order and has given me updates. After my personal experience with Mark I would have to, in all fairness, recommend that BUYSquad means business and promotes a good business climate with staff like Mark.

"This is my story for ordering Sony 4K TV.
(Update 8/19/14) Finally, I received my 4K TV. Thanks Mark!

7/14/14 I ordered via online with PayPal.
7/14/14 I received an email that I have to call them to verify and confirm my order.
7/16/14 I called them and the guy said I have to pay additional $246.45 for Insurance and the TV is brand new.
7/17/14 I paid $246.45 with Pay Pal.
7/21/14 I sent an email to ask the delivery status. There was no reply for my email.
7/24/14 I called them and the guy said my TV has been back ordered but he confirmed that it will be my home sometime in next week.
I checked buy squad online shop and there was "Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days" with lower price..

7/29/14 I called them again and Mark said that they can offer newer model discounted price with additional cost but I didn't accept the offer and ask him to ship the one I ordered. He said he will check the warehouse and call back in 5 min, but there was no call back.

7/30/14 I called them again and the guy said that they will ship it tomorrow and it will be arrived sometime in next week. So I expected I'll receive the TV until 8/8/14.

8/6/14 I received an email that they has shipped with 5-7 day service.
8/13/14 Finally, I received my 4K TV. The TV is brand new and all issue has been resolved. Thanks Mark.

"Thank you Mark ! You were a pleasure to work with. "

"Spoke with Mark and he was able to make things right with my purchase. I'm happy."

"I ordered a TV by white glove service and Buy Squad neglected to inform the shipping company. As a result I had to reschedule delivery for a week later. What is the point of ordering white glove service from this company?!?"

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.