"Awesome Prices, Smooth transaction, Great reps!
Got my TV in 7 days with ground delivery and saved $600 from my local store!

A+ Guys!

"We are very happy with our new Samsung Smart TV. We received it in good time after ordering it, and when we found we were missing parts, Mark Davis was extremely helpful in ordering them for us. We would definitely recommend Buysquad and will make future purchases through them. Thanks Mark and Buysquad!"

"I called to confirm order. Process comfirmed and approved. Still havent recieved an email for my item to be shipped. Emailed them twice but no respond. In their policy says item would be shipped 1-2 days. What's taking so long? "

"I ordered a flat screen Samsung TV from Buy Squad last Thursday. Steve was the gentleman I spoke with in customer service. He was terrific. He listen to my needs, and then suggested possible TV's that might be appropriate. Originally I had a TV in mind, and Steve suggested an upgrade in model, and in year of manufacture. The TV he suggested was 150.00 more, but it was a much better fit for my needs. He would have been fine if I had stuck with the original TV I called about. Oh, and the price of the TV was at least 600.00 less than anywhere else that I saw it... Great experience!"

"I thought I found a fantastic deal on 65" Samsung (H7150) but after getting hit with the upcharge for delivery insurance it turned into a good deal. The site could be much more upfront about this charge including adding a typical price range (this is _known_) such that buyers can make a more informed decision. In dealing with the BS rep - I could not get a clear answer on whether the other shipping options (Expedited or White Glove) included insurance. I was charged more than the cost of Expedited shipping for the insurance. Although, the BS rep did casually upgrade my shipping to expedited. I am left to wonder if I had chosen Expedited shipping to begin with then my total price may have been less.

I'll update my review as my experience progresses. At this point, I would not recommend the site to my friends and would steer relatives away from it.

"I was pretty upset when I wrote my first review, but then Mark called me and I understood what the issue was and Mark made it right. Just talk to Mark at 203 and he will take care of you."

"I'm dedicating this review to all confused customers who is exploring mixed reviews about Buysquad :). Here is my story:
I placed an order on Saturday 7/19. I found great price on last year Samsung plasma 64" model . I received email following Monday asking to call and confirm order. When I called I talked to Steve who was very nice and attentive, "unfortunately" they didn't have this model in stock. But they had newer model in stock that is ready to be shipped.It was Samsung pn64 f8500 The price he gave me was fantastic. I've decided to buy it. I knew from other reviews that there is going to be "insurance fee". But $160 was unexpected amount. After my hesitation Steve sweetened deal with upgrading to 5-7 business day delivery with trucking number instead of standard 7-14 days delivery with no trucking info that is "free".
It happened Monday. Wed my card was charged discussed amount and I received E-Mail stating that my order was approved and awaiting shipment. Order #1405739794 Perfect so far.
Four days later after my order "been approved and awaiting shipment" I called Steve and ask for trucking info. He said my TV was on back order but was shipped 2 days ago and I will receive it in 7-14 days. I was somewhat confused why I got 7-14 days shipment after promised upgrade to 5-7 days with trucking. When I called today to clarify it, I was told by Steve that my TV is ready to be shipped in 1 to 2 business days and it takes 5-7 days. No conformation number is given. The shipping company "will call you".
So, Here I am, 10 days after I placed my order: out of $2500,have no idea if my order is shipped or not. My biggest fear is that I'm going to get some kind of refurbished defective item and be stuck with it.
Steve reassured me that TV is brand new in a sealed box. But how do you know ? One day I was told my order was shipped 3 days ago and other day that my order will be shipped in 3 days. Both times he was very convincing.
I hope its just a glitch because they are very busy.
There is no sign of any order at all at my Buysquad website account.
I promise to keep you updated.

"This store does not disclose the full cost of the item. Read their fine, fine print. Most legitimate online retailers will produce a zip code bar area to calculate your additional costs. The deceptive practice here is nothing shy of sleazy!

The deception here leads you to believe the insurance cost is relatively small. When I called to "verify" my order, "Steve" mumbles through his sales add-ons, then,slips in a rather hurried quote of, $150.00 extra for insurance.

What!! I figured maybe an extra $25.00 to $30.00 but $150.00? That is a 10% extra cost above the price of the TV I ordered.

I told him to cancel the order if that was the additional cost. Steve appeared fine with this, like it was a matter of doing business.

My guess is that Steve is commission driven on the extra costs. Buysquad should be ashamed of their practice if they are unaware, then they need to reevaluate the customer end!

I will re-access this review if I am contacted with any concern or recalculation of this of this extra cost.

Update 07/31/14

I have now been made whole by BUYSQUAD. Thank you Mark Davis. Mark contacted me and was more then professional at solving this problem Mark got right to the core of the issue and was sincere about his desire to correct this problem.

I explained the issue and Mark was understanding and offered an explanation without making judgement. He was able to bring the delivery cost more into the realm of reality and affordability. Mark did this while maintaining a professional attitude while explaining BuySquads position.

I understand business and fairness and we were both able to agree on a price that appeared fair.

Mark has called three times as he has followed the order and has given me updates. After my personal experience with Mark I would have to, in all fairness, recommend that BUYSquad means business and promotes a good business climate with staff like Mark.

"This is my story for ordering Sony 4K TV.
(Update 8/19/14) Finally, I received my 4K TV. Thanks Mark!

7/14/14 I ordered via online with PayPal.
7/14/14 I received an email that I have to call them to verify and confirm my order.
7/16/14 I called them and the guy said I have to pay additional $246.45 for Insurance and the TV is brand new.
7/17/14 I paid $246.45 with Pay Pal.
7/21/14 I sent an email to ask the delivery status. There was no reply for my email.
7/24/14 I called them and the guy said my TV has been back ordered but he confirmed that it will be my home sometime in next week.
I checked buy squad online shop and there was "Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days" with lower price..

7/29/14 I called them again and Mark said that they can offer newer model discounted price with additional cost but I didn't accept the offer and ask him to ship the one I ordered. He said he will check the warehouse and call back in 5 min, but there was no call back.

7/30/14 I called them again and the guy said that they will ship it tomorrow and it will be arrived sometime in next week. So I expected I'll receive the TV until 8/8/14.

8/6/14 I received an email that they has shipped with 5-7 day service.
8/13/14 Finally, I received my 4K TV. The TV is brand new and all issue has been resolved. Thanks Mark.

"Thank you Mark ! You were a pleasure to work with. "

"Spoke with Mark and he was able to make things right with my purchase. I'm happy."

"I ordered a TV by white glove service and Buy Squad neglected to inform the shipping company. As a result I had to reschedule delivery for a week later. What is the point of ordering white glove service from this company?!?"

"My new 60" Samsung LED TV is beautiful! The price was awesome and the customer service from Mark at Buysquad.com was superb!"

"Best prices I could find online. Fast order processing and shipping time. They are also very helpful on the phone, any time I call they know who I am from caller ID as soon as they pick up the phone which is nice. Overall very satisfied with my purchase experience.

Also the fact that they accept paypal is very valuable to me. I usually won't order from a company that doesn't take paypal.

"22 July 14: I have given my final rating of BuySquad with the following reasoning in mind. The price is cheaper until you have to add the mandatory shipping insurance then at that point you can find the same tv within $50 at a large retail store. And the amount of time I spent either trying to contact a customer service rep or them calling me, only after an update to this review it doesn't seem worth it. The shipping process (once it got to that point) was excellent. The problem I have with this whole deal is the hidden insurance charge and lack of information available after the purchase both of which could be easily fixed by BuySquad to make these issues obsolete. The only way I will purchase from these guys again will be if the product I'm looking for is a dramatic price difference when including shipping insurance.

16 July 14 Update: Delivery went as smooth as possible. I checked the TV out and absolutely no problems with it. It is now hanging on the wall with great satisfaction.

14 July 14 Update: I received a call from the shipping company to schedule delivery. Delivery was scheduled for 16 July.

11 July 14 Update: I received another call back from Mark this afternoon. He informed me that my package had shipped and an email was sent with shipping info. During the phone call I check my email and had received shipping information. I was told I would recurve a call from the shipping company to schedule delivery.

10 July 14 Update: I received a callback from Mark (a customer service rep) about 2hrs after writing the initial review (the morning of the 9th). He told me that my order did not ship the evening of the 8th but that it was definitely going out 'today' (9 July) and I was bumped up to the 5-7 day shipping instead of the 10-14 day that came with the original order and I would be receiving the shipping information when it shipped. Well, to my disappointment 36 hrs later I still have not received anything saying that my TV has shipped........... I will try to contact them tomorrow. To be continued......

8 July 14: So, the prices on buysquad are hard to match but getting the information you need in order to feel comfortable about spending thousands of dollars through their website is very frustrating. I placed my order on 4 Jul 14 and immediately received a confirmation email asking me to call them to confirm. Understanding their business hours I waited until Monday (7 July) to call. After 4 different attempts on 7 & 8 July with ~45 minutes on hold, leaving voice mails and requesting a call back after choosing to talk to someone in customer service each time I sent them an email I received NO return communication of any kind. My 5th attempt to contact them was finally successful and was informed that my order was being shipped that evening (8 July) and then after asking was assured that i would receive an email with all of the shipping details that evening as well......... and received nothing to this point. I addition, when buying your product the mention of the insurance that is 'required' for you to purchase is not mentioned anywhere during checkout which in the end makes the price savings not as attractive. I will update this review consistently with my orders progression.

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.