• Buysquad.com Buysquad.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"The company puts its customers first and they deliver fast, super cheap prices and also the items are in perfect conditions. We order a Samsung smart TV and it is amazing, quality and price go to Buysquad"

"These guys are by far the most honest people out there.

I ordered a 55", it arrived within days. White glove delivery

did an amazing job. Recommended!

"A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A!!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend BuySquad to everyone for several reasons. I purchased a 70inch VIZIO Smart television from BuySquad that was 20 to 40% CHEAPER than their competition. BuySquad has the best products on electronics and I would purchase from them again. My customer service experience was fabulous, very courteous and helped with my technical questions. BUYSQUAD even gave me complimentary HDMI cables for my DVR and receiver. The 2nd reason, that I highly recommend BuySquad is that they were prompt and professional in accepting a return on the TV that I purchased. Unfortunately, once I received my TV, I discovered an internal smudge inside the monitor (probably from shipping -not sure). I called BuySquad customer service and they advised the issue would be fixed. I was personally contacted by the owner, Mark, whom graciously offered me heavy a discount or to have the TV replaced. My option was to replace the TV and to my surprise, I received the replacement TV in perfect condition in less than 4 days (shipping from CA to GA). BUYSQUAD is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Mark the owner is AWESOME!!!!! The prices are AWESOME!! and I would highly recommend to everyone...............thank you again Buysquad for making my situation whole. : )"

"Had a slight issue, and was able to get in contact with them, and they worked it out in a reasonable amount of time. "

"Great prices

Great service

Fast shipping.

"Awesome helpful service and prices "

"Ordered a Samsung UN78HU9000 Residential model cheapest price found anywhere

Really fast service.

Great picture

Awesome service

"Looked for a good deal on a TV

Buy squad came up cheapest and had very friendly and knowledgeable staff I must say

Overall they exceeded my expectations

"Very pleasant experience

Very helpful staff.

World Coke back again

"Awesome A+ service. Very helpful "

"Bought a 55" tv. Got charged insurance and it was sent normal Fed Ex. Price dropped by $50.00 within a week and called to price match and they only give a store credit. Tried to buy a sound bar off site to use up credit but was told it was out of stock. Said all sound bars were out of stock. However, they remain on web site even after emailing and asking why. They said they would be removed but as of today are still not. They will not refund me the money however. Not good business practice.
After writing original review received a call from Buy Squad. Gave me a partial credit back on my credit card. The customer service was good.

"was scared to buy online

my friend reffered this site

got a 70"

great deal

great tv

great service

would buy again

"Thank you buysquad, a great price for the TV I ordered and also thank you for the very fast shipping. Your one cool place to buy from...mj, San Diego.

"After searching the net for quite a while I finally found this website.

They're cost-effective, reliable, and have excellent service.

Will be back!

"Had a great experience, will come again."

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.