Stores > Buysquad.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10

I purchased a Samsung 55 inch 4k 3d from here a few months ago. I spoke with Mark on the phone and he was extremely kind, friendly and knowledgeable. He pointed out that the original model i was ordering was a commercial model. the great thing was i unknowingly placed an order for this model and Mark took the time to call me personally and explain that i was purchasing a commercial model that didn't come with the 3d glasses or consumer remote control and recommended i spend the additional 100 dollars to get the consumer model. This was clearly the correct choice in hindsight. I would not have been happy if I would have ended up with the commercial model. I told him that sounds great, go ahead and place the order for the consumer model. He kindly even added a free flat wall mount to my order. Everything arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition. I was super happy with every element of this transaction! I have recommended them to my friends a few times. I feel like this site is one of those hidden secrets only the few know about like monoprice or fasttech.com. I'm writing this review now because I feel some obligation to tell the world that this company is amazing! They did everything right and I am a very happy customer!

This review was modified by jmyslaje on November 22 2015 05:34:59 AM

"Great prices, excellent service. "

This review was modified by Mark45164 on November 16 2015 03:43:46 PM

"refunded order that was not in stock"

This review was modified by ab84 on November 23 2015 08:30:11 PM

"My experience with BuySquad has been very good. First of all, you must understand that this business in an online retailer and they built their business by being able to create relationships and broker transactions with a supply chain. It is in this way that they are able to find and offer great discounts to high quality products at prices not available at other retailers. The business is hard, but consumers benefit by having a way to find cheaper prices than available at some of the big boxes. When you interact with the Web Site and call Customer Service, the parts of the company that they are in complete control of is excellent. In my particular experience, I ordered a brand new Ultra HD TV 80" that was just releasing from Sharp. I ordered white glove delivery in order to get it in 5 to 7 business days because of an event I had coming up. The order was placed right away and as things progressed, I had no trouble at all talking with the client service team, including Steve and Mark, to communicate with the suppliers and warehouse to start tracking the order. They were very accessible "every" time I called. As we got a little closer to my required dates, it turned out that because of the new model I ordered, the supplier indicated that they were going to have to backorder it even though they originally showed it as in stock. Now here's the great part - I communicated the dates of my event to Steve and Mark and as soon as it looked like things weren't going to come together within my needed timeframe because of the potential backorder delay, "Mark" simply suggested that we refund the order and I just try to get it locally to meet my event date! I agreed and he proceeded to do that. Within 36 hours, my $4000 order was credited back and in my account. I was then able to get down to a local retailer and get a replacement unit on time (that I had to pay a little more for). Here's the point - what these guys are doing requires a lot of logistics and normally things go like clockwork. At the same time, because they are only part of the supply chain, some of the elements are simply out of their control at times and can be just as frustrating for them as it can be to its customers. If you know how to communicate and aren't someone who just will fly off the handle with impatience, it would only take a second to realize that BuySquad is working to provide a great service. In conclusion, I wouldn't hesitate to work with these guys again and can tell you unequivocally that if you find a great deal on their site, go for it. If you really feel you have any problems along the way, I know first hand that they will work hard to make it right! No worries at all. The business is extremely legit."

"I knew it was a scam but I had to try. Ordered a UN75Ju7100 75 inch TV for a crazy low price. I knew they were going to try something and here is what they did.

Asked me why I wanted the commercial version of the TV instead of the better Residential version.

I knew this was bull but asked him what the difference was. he goes on about the motherboard being different and only coming with one remote. I have researched the TV and I know there is not a version that comes with 2 remotes and there is not a commercial version with the same model number.

I told them I did not care about that just please ship what I ordered but was pretty sure they would find away around it.

After he could not talk me into upgrading anything and I just kept saying send it like it is, it was time for the kissoff (pretty sure the TV was priced $1000 under what they paid and they were going to find someway not to send it.

Here is what they did. Said it is there policy that no TV's over 60'' can be sent without insurance

(there was nothing about insurance during checkout. It advertised free shipping and that's what I checked out with)

and that I would have to purchase insurance through them. I did not even ask how much it was cause I knew it was just going to be another scam price.

Bait and switch and switch is legal if the bait can actually be bought otherwise it is a crime. This one crosses the line into the crime side in my opinion.

"Satisfied with my order. Customer service did an excellent job,

pricing was reasonable and my order came through on time.

Will come again.

"The company puts its customers first and they deliver fast, super cheap prices and also the items are in perfect conditions. We order a Samsung smart TV and it is amazing, quality and price go to Buysquad"

"These guys are by far the most honest people out there.

I ordered a 55", it arrived within days. White glove delivery

did an amazing job. Recommended!

"A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A!!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend BuySquad to everyone for several reasons. I purchased a 70inch VIZIO Smart television from BuySquad that was 20 to 40% CHEAPER than their competition. BuySquad has the best products on electronics and I would purchase from them again. My customer service experience was fabulous, very courteous and helped with my technical questions. BUYSQUAD even gave me complimentary HDMI cables for my DVR and receiver. The 2nd reason, that I highly recommend BuySquad is that they were prompt and professional in accepting a return on the TV that I purchased. Unfortunately, once I received my TV, I discovered an internal smudge inside the monitor (probably from shipping -not sure). I called BuySquad customer service and they advised the issue would be fixed. I was personally contacted by the owner, Mark, whom graciously offered me heavy a discount or to have the TV replaced. My option was to replace the TV and to my surprise, I received the replacement TV in perfect condition in less than 4 days (shipping from CA to GA). BUYSQUAD is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Mark the owner is AWESOME!!!!! The prices are AWESOME!! and I would highly recommend to everyone...............thank you again Buysquad for making my situation whole. : )"

"Had a slight issue, and was able to get in contact with them, and they worked it out in a reasonable amount of time. "

"Great prices

Great service

Fast shipping.

"Awesome helpful service and prices "

"Ordered a Samsung UN78HU9000 Residential model cheapest price found anywhere

Really fast service.

Great picture

Awesome service

"Looked for a good deal on a TV

Buy squad came up cheapest and had very friendly and knowledgeable staff I must say

Overall they exceeded my expectations

"Very pleasant experience

Very helpful staff.

World Coke back again

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.