Stores > Buysquad.com

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-09-02

UN85JU7100FXZA AWESOME TV GREAT SITE

"COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH MY OVERALL PURCHASE!!!
SAVED HUNDREDS FROM MY RETAIL STORE AND TV CAME BRAND NEW IN BOX IN 8 DAYS

This review was modified by timhope on September 02 2016 10:26:30 AM

2016-08-22

Absolutely Terrible Experience

"I purchased 2 60" TV's from Buysquad.com for my new office back in February. The TV's were delivered a few weeks later and placed in my storage till the new space was ready. When We moved in, I opened both boxes to find both had the same cracks at the upper right of the screen, spidering all throughout the display. I emailed the orders@buysquad.com email address I found on my confirmation and recieved an email back from Mark. I told him what happened he said he was contacting the shipping company right away to get this resolved. I didn't hear back from him so I emailed him for a status maybe a week later. He finally replied that he was still working on it with the shipping company. I then never heard from Mark again. After a few weeks I emailed Mark, orders@buysquad.com, and support@buysquad.com asking for assistance or a status. I never heard back from anyone. I started emailing every other day for a status. Months later and still haven't heard back from anyone. I even made up a new email address and emailed orders@buysquad.com just asking for assistance with an order I had without giving any details in case they were ignoring me. Still no reply to that one either.

I then called and asked for Mark but the person said he was not in yet so gave me his VM. I left him a VM and he never called back. I then called another day and tried to speak to a manager and they weren't in the office yet either so I left the person my contact info and asked for anyone buy Mark to call me back so I can try and get my issue resolved.

NEVER HEARD BACK FROM ANYONE.

My boss asked me to make a complaint on BBB and review sites in hopes I will get a reply that way before turning it over to our legal team.

This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with ANY online store. And I buy things 1-2 times a week for my 3 offices across the country.

I am just hoping to get a response so i can get a refund or exchange.

This review was modified by Yimmy on August 22 2016 09:27:36 AM

2016-08-04

UN65KS8500FXZA -- WOW WHAT A TV

"GOT THE UN65KS8500FXZA DELIVERED BRAND NEW!!! VERIFIED WARRANTY WITH SAMSUNG AND CAME IN 8 DAYS, BEST PRICE AROUND FREEE SHIPPING NO TAX

THANKS GUYS!
MIKE HEB

This review was modified by MIKEHEBAR on August 04 2016 08:21:52 AM

2016-07-11

Best service

"They've got the best service, hands down!!!"

This review was modified by Gabebox777 on July 11 2016 07:25:06 PM

2016-07-11

"They're not only cost effective but also provide excellent service. "

This review was modified by Justinhanks12 on August 03 2016 06:33:52 PM

Bomb pricing

"Bomb pricing, excellent service. "

This review was modified by Jasonbask28 on June 30 2016 10:38:14 PM

TV order!!

"The most exciting phone call I've ever experienced was with these guys. They gave me discounts left and right and made sure I was happy. You won't find anyone like them."

This review was modified by Samybanks34680 on June 30 2016 09:30:30 PM

2016-06-30

My expectations have finally been met.

"I've been shopping around the net for years and not once have I been completely satisfied.

My friend recommended me to purchase what I needed from them and I finally decided to give

it a shot. I have no regrets and fully support them. They not only have what you need, but they

will also do whatever it takes to meet your expectations.

This review was modified by Sjen298 on June 30 2016 08:17:52 PM

2016-06-27

Best purchase ever made!

"My best purchase was with these guys! Never been more satisfied."

This review was modified by naomiskyyy on June 27 2016 06:40:41 PM

Happy with purchase.

"My package delivered as advertised, very happy with my purchase. "

This review was modified by Kbrownson777 on June 22 2016 06:17:05 PM

2016-06-22

I guess what people say about them is true!

"They really do have amazing service, I would pay whatever the cost of the product is just to do business with them. "

This review was modified by Noahwilson on June 22 2016 05:57:29 PM

Will come again

"Gave them a shot! I have very high standards when it comes to service and I have to say they surprised me. "

This review was modified by Clairmarks847 on June 22 2016 05:34:42 PM

2016-05-27

Super excited for my flat screen to deliver!!!

"Super excited for my flat screen to deliver. It should be at my office in a few days! Service was amazing!!!"

This review was modified by Samjozan97 on May 27 2016 02:06:25 PM

2016-05-26

Been a customer for several years, no complaints!

"I spend a little over $3,000 a month with them and I gotta tell you,

I am saving hundreds a month. I did my research so I can tell you that for fact.

This review was modified by Sloanchips17 on May 26 2016 05:16:00 PM

2016-05-25

No regrets!

"I purchased 21 72" flat screens for all my offices in both the east coast and west coast,

delivery was on time as advertised. Not one scratch on any of them.

Got the best prices in town and was provided with the best service. Best purchase I've ever made.

They'll definitely get my next purchase for the 90" we need in the conference rooms!

This review was modified by tessbell89 on May 25 2016 03:06:01 PM

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.