"2014-04-01 Placed the order for a Samsung 70” LED TV. 04-17 Received the TV cracked on all four corners. Notified Steven (Operator 201) who instructed me to talk to Mark. Emailed Mark. 04-23 With no response from Mark, I emailed him again on his direct email address instead of the generic BS address. 04-28 Still no response from Mark. I caught him on the phone. He stated that the managers were having a meeting on Wednesday about my case. He will notify me. 05-06 Called Mark, got voice mail. Left a message. No call or email from Mark. 05-12 Mark said that management had given my case the green light. The paperwork is being processed. 05-15 Called to follow up, got voice mail. Mark did not call back. 05-21 Called Mark, said that the paperwork just completed. I should get a replacement TV soon. He will let me know when it ships. 05-27 Mark says that the insurance claim had been filed. He will advise me when the TV ships. 06-03 Left a voice mail. No call from Mark. 06-06 Called at 2pm PT, got recording saying their office was closed even though the same recording said they were open M-F 8-4pm. Emailed Mark asking about the status of the claim. I had not heard from him or the insurance company. 06-08 Left a voice mail. Mark emailed back, saying to call tomorrow. 06-09 Left a voice mail. 06-11 Left a voice mail. 06-12 Emailed Mark, saying I followed his instruction to call. I had called twice, left messages, but got no call backs. Forwarded the same email to him. 06-16 On the phone, Mark again asked who I was (he had done this almost every time I catch on the phone). He said that he talks to thousands of customers every day. He promised to send a replacement unit, processing in 1-2 days, with the new TV arriving in 7-14 days. Advised him that the TV had started displaying pink and purple images. This happens about 25% of the time. He asked for a photo, which I immediately sent by email. 06-27 Emailed Mark: “Can you please confirm that the TV had been shipped? On June 16, you stated that it would leave in 1-2 days. It is June 27 today. Has the TV shipped?” No response from Mark. 07-03 Left a voice mail. 07-07 Left a voice mail. 07-08 Email from Mark: “A Samsung rep will be in touch with you within 24-72 hours to have this TV replaced for you at no cost.” Samsung called. They denied promising to replace the TV. In fact, they refused to replace it, saying that the damage were “concealed.” They gave me the number of a local
technician who would repair the unit but that I would have to pay for the repair. I called the technician who asked for pictures. 07-10 Sent the technician photos. 07-14 Emailed Mark, advising him of Samsung’s refusal to replace the unit, etc.
07-15 The Samsung tech called, advising me that from the photos, they would not repair the unit. He said the merchant appears to be giving me the runaround and that I should contact my credit card company.
07-17 Mark promised that they would ship the replacement TV the following day. I made him promise to state that send in an email, with a tracking number. No email arrived that day or any day after.
07-18 I contacted my credit card company.
07-22 Mark picked up my call. He asked who I was. He asked for my transaction no. I didn’t have it. But I had the order no. Sometimes they ask for a case number! I get very confused about these numbers. He said he needed to look up my record. Seconds later, without asking me to hold, I was listening to recorded music. I was on hold for 15 minutes when the line just disconnected. He had done this at least two times in the past.
07-25 I officially filed a claim against BS with my credit card company.

"Here is my story.

This will sound very similar to the other reviews, however, it has a happy ending. I have upgraded Buy Squad to nearly 5 STARS.

Placed an order on 09/10/14 for (2) Samsung TV's. One 65" and one 55". I specifically asked if these were in stock and assured YES.

There is an insurance add on, but I do understand it protects you and them.

After a few day's and phone calls, Buy Squad informed me the 55" TV was back ordered and did not ship. They couldn't give me an exact ship date, so I cancelled the order until I can confirm they have the TV in stock.

Buy Squad ( Mark ) did refund my money promptly plus an inconvenience fee. That was nice of them.

I received a follow up call from Mark at Buy Squad regarding how the order was handled and he was very apologetic and did everything he could to make me happy.

Mark also agreed to work with me as soon as the TV came in stock or even a larger TV that was in stock. Since we are moving in 3 weeks, I will wait until then and re-order, so the TV is at its final destination.

I did finally receive the Samsung 65" TV. Box had a few dent and dings on it, but the TV was fine. We plugged it in and the screen looked great and was not damaged. Saved over $350 from a local retailer, almost pays for another 46" TV. That's pretty darn good.

My final comment, Mark and Steven were both great to work with and back ordered TV's and availability sometimes happen to all companies, out of one's control.. It may be difficult, but rest assured your TV will arrive and if it doesn't, Buy Squad will make it right. I will use Buy Squad for my future TV purchase's, since they were very professional and followed up with a personal phone call.

Thanks Again to the Buy Squad Team.

"I order a sharp 60" TV on 07/12/2014
And the first day the tv arrived, it's out or order already.
And until now, two month later, still no one care about my case, i think they just sell it and that's it. I am keep waiting and waiting for the solution to solve my problem.

"**UPDATE** (I now want to give at least 4/5 Stars!!) - I purchased an 80" Sharp LC-80UQ17U from buysquad and it was delivered in only a few days by FedEx freight (which you can track), but I was initially VERY unhappy when I first received it. While the TV seemed brand new out of the box, I ended up finding out during registration that the unit had been "re-packed" by Sharp and thus was considered refurbished (even though it is a new 2014 model and actually wasn't physically "refurbished" at all). Being quite angry, I called up Mark in customer service and he was apologetic and said this should not have happened and I should have received a brand new factory sealed TV with a full 1-year warranty. He offered to exchange or refund the TV, or do what it took to make me a satisfied happy customer. Since the TV is absolutely amazing and was already working fantastic, Mark then offered an extended 5-YR in-home warranty on the TV (at no extra charge to me) to try and make me a happy customer, and YES it worked!!! While we did have an initial hiccup, I'm very amazed how Mark was willing to work with an unhappy customer and make the situation right. As the end result, I ended up with an amazing 80" TV (with several years of full in-home warranty ) from buysquad at a price well over $1,000 LESS than any big-box retail store!!"

"The good: Price was very good. TV delivered promptly and in good shape. Friendly on the phone.
The bad: Advertise "free shipping" then you get an email to call customer service and are told you have to pay mandatory "shipping insurance." The price was still the best so why not just be up front with the costs??

"I m a Satisfied customer. They do respond to your emails quickly"

"First, TV was perfect and new. The price was 40% lower than Amazon or local TV shops so I was apprehensive. I also was looking to pay via Paypal for the added protection.

I bought the TV through the website and then while waiting to process, the site locked up but Paypal did process. I called them the next day and they were polite and did receive the order. They mentioned the TV I chose was a commercial version, meaning more for display use in a store and missing all the accessories. If I wanted the consumer version, it was $500 more. I was completely fine with paying the $500 more because even then, I was still at 20% off plus no sales tax which would have been another $200. They also upgraded to expedited shipping. When I was charged the $500, they also added around $90 for shipping insurance I presume.

The bottom line is this, the deals are amazing. There are other resellers with similar deals but they also will probably have some extra charges or price change later on. Regardless of anything, I have the same exact TV I would have had to pay $700 more at Amazon or a local discount TV/appliance reseller. I also saved $200 in sales tax. That is a $900 savings. I would have paid about $3500 everywhere else and instead paid $2600. That was for a TV with an MSRP of $4999.

Best part of all, they were courteous and lived up to their promises. They told me I would have the TV this week and I did get it as promised. I am ordering 2 more TVs from them and even bigger purchases.

What I suggest to do is call or write them first and ask for a final price to your door. At that point, you cannot go wrong, there will be no surprises and you would have received the best deal on a TV possible in the USA besides saving sales tax.

Thanks BuySquad for an awesome shopping experience.

I want to add that for BuySquad to compete online with other resellers, they have to unfortunately get tied up in some of the games and practices maybe the not too bright people have issues with. For the people leaving negative reviews over stupid BS, they should be ashamed. The guys at BuySquad are doing an awesome job. I rarely ever write a review, maybe only a few times in my life but I believe these guys deserved it. The people leaving 1 Star reviews for non-sense reasons are those type of people who probably go through life hating everything, you know, the pain in the A$$ type.

I shared my experience to let people know maybe yes, it was not perfect but at the end, it was a great deal. BuySquad has to adapt to the way of selling on the internet in 2014 and the way they do it is fine by me. I am not that naïve and when shopping online, people have to use commonsense. Try going to a local discount appliance center and by a TV and see what goes on over there. BuySquad treated me fair and my new source for TVs.

"These guys are the best. They will price match, and they are the best at calling to confirm or even offer better deals once you placed a huge order. I've been buying screen from them for the past year and would highly recommend them. Also, do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call them, they have a ton of knowledge and will help you get the right stuff. "

"Awesome Prices, Smooth transaction, Great reps!
Got my TV in 7 days with ground delivery and saved $600 from my local store!

A+ Guys!

"We are very happy with our new Samsung Smart TV. We received it in good time after ordering it, and when we found we were missing parts, Mark Davis was extremely helpful in ordering them for us. We would definitely recommend Buysquad and will make future purchases through them. Thanks Mark and Buysquad!"

"Took awhile for my samsung tv to come. And also it didn't come with the screws in the back for the mount. But mark helped me out with that. I also called samsung to make sure that the tv wasn't a refurbished(due to people's review I read). Tv is not refurbished. Other than taking my order a long time to ship and get here. I am satisfied "

"I ordered a flat screen Samsung TV from Buy Squad last Thursday. Steve was the gentleman I spoke with in customer service. He was terrific. He listen to my needs, and then suggested possible TV's that might be appropriate. Originally I had a TV in mind, and Steve suggested an upgrade in model, and in year of manufacture. The TV he suggested was 150.00 more, but it was a much better fit for my needs. He would have been fine if I had stuck with the original TV I called about. Oh, and the price of the TV was at least 600.00 less than anywhere else that I saw it... Great experience!"

"Updated review...

Overall the experience wasn't bad. I ordered and received a brand new large screen TV at a good price (better by $100 than I could find anywhere else). What kept the experience from being great was the process from buying to obtaining order status. My experience ....

I thought I found a fantastic deal on 65" Samsung (H7150) but after getting hit with the upcharge for delivery insurance it turned into a good deal. The site could be much more upfront about this charge including adding a typical price range (this is _known_) such that buyers can make a more informed decision. In dealing with the BS rep - I could not get a clear answer on whether the other shipping options (Expedited or White Glove) included insurance. I was charged more than the cost of Expedited shipping for the insurance. Although, the BS rep did casually upgrade my shipping to expedited. I am left to wonder if I had chosen Expedited shipping to begin with then my total price may have been less.

I called numerous times after I was informed that my TV had been shipped to get a tracking number. My online account at buysquad was never updated and when I reached my salesperson, I was told that they would call me back or email me tracking number. My TV arrived before I ever received the tracking number.

When the TV did arrive, per instructions from BuySquad, I checked the box for damage and opened the box to test the TV _before_ I would sign for the delivery. This annoyed the delivery driver to no end and he suggested that BS should not have stipulated this step. He went on to ask for $75 to unpack and test the TV himself. I don't blame BC for this aspect of the experience, but would suggest they communicate better or select more courteous shippers.

Most importantly, the TV itself was as advertised - brand new in a factory box.

"I was pretty upset when I wrote my first review, but then Mark called me and I understood what the issue was and Mark made it right. Just talk to Mark at 203 and he will take care of you."

"I'm dedicating this review to all confused customers who is exploring mixed reviews about Buysquad :). Here is my story:
I placed an order on Saturday 7/19. I found great price on last year Samsung plasma 64" model . I received email following Monday asking to call and confirm order. When I called I talked to Steve who was very nice and attentive, "unfortunately" they didn't have this model in stock. But they had newer model in stock that is ready to be shipped.It was Samsung pn64 f8500 The price he gave me was fantastic. I've decided to buy it. I knew from other reviews that there is going to be "insurance fee". But $160 was unexpected amount. After my hesitation Steve sweetened deal with upgrading to 5-7 business day delivery with trucking number instead of standard 7-14 days delivery with no trucking info that is "free".
It happened Monday. Wed my card was charged discussed amount and I received E-Mail stating that my order was approved and awaiting shipment. Order #1405739794 Perfect so far.
Four days later after my order "been approved and awaiting shipment" I called Steve and ask for trucking info. He said my TV was on back order but was shipped 2 days ago and I will receive it in 7-14 days. I was somewhat confused why I got 7-14 days shipment after promised upgrade to 5-7 days with trucking. When I called today to clarify it, I was told by Steve that my TV is ready to be shipped in 1 to 2 business days and it takes 5-7 days. No conformation number is given. The shipping company "will call you".
So, Here I am, 10 days after I placed my order: out of $2500,have no idea if my order is shipped or not. My biggest fear is that I'm going to get some kind of refurbished defective item and be stuck with it.
Steve reassured me that TV is brand new in a sealed box. But how do you know ? One day I was told my order was shipped 3 days ago and other day that my order will be shipped in 3 days. Both times he was very convincing.
I hope its just a glitch because they are very busy.
There is no sign of any order at all at my Buysquad website account.
I promise to keep you updated.

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.