Stores > Buysquad.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

2016-07-11

Best service

"They've got the best service, hands down!!!"

This review was modified by Gabebox777 on July 11 2016 07:25:06 PM

2016-07-11

"My sister bought me a TV from these guys a while ago. Until today the only reason why I keep calling them is to say thank you. "

This review was modified by Justinhanks12 on July 11 2016 07:08:22 PM

Bomb pricing

"Bomb pricing, excellent service. "

This review was modified by Jasonbask28 on June 30 2016 10:38:14 PM

TV order!!

"The most exciting phone call I've ever experienced was with these guys. They gave me discounts left and right and made sure I was happy. You won't find anyone like them."

This review was modified by Samybanks34680 on June 30 2016 09:30:30 PM

2016-06-30

My expectations have finally been met.

"I've been shopping around the net for years and not once have I been completely satisfied.

My friend recommended me to purchase what I needed from them and I finally decided to give

it a shot. I have no regrets and fully support them. They not only have what you need, but they

will also do whatever it takes to meet your expectations.

This review was modified by Sjen298 on June 30 2016 08:17:52 PM

2016-06-27

Best purchase ever made!

"My best purchase was with these guys! Never been more satisfied."

This review was modified by naomiskyyy on June 27 2016 06:40:41 PM

Happy with purchase.

"My package delivered as advertised, very happy with my purchase. "

This review was modified by Kbrownson777 on June 22 2016 06:17:05 PM

2016-06-22

I guess what people say about them is true!

"They really do have amazing service, I would pay whatever the cost of the product is just to do business with them. "

This review was modified by Noahwilson on June 22 2016 05:57:29 PM

Will come again

"Gave them a shot! I have very high standards when it comes to service and I have to say they surprised me. "

This review was modified by Clairmarks847 on June 22 2016 05:34:42 PM

2016-05-27

Super excited for my flat screen to deliver!!!

"Super excited for my flat screen to deliver. It should be at my office in a few days! Service was amazing!!!"

This review was modified by Samjozan97 on May 27 2016 02:06:25 PM

2016-05-26

Been a customer for several years, no complaints!

"I spend a little over $3,000 a month with them and I gotta tell you,

I am saving hundreds a month. I did my research so I can tell you that for fact.

This review was modified by Sloanchips17 on May 26 2016 05:16:00 PM

2016-05-25

No regrets!

"I purchased 21 72" flat screens for all my offices in both the east coast and west coast,

delivery was on time as advertised. Not one scratch on any of them.

Got the best prices in town and was provided with the best service. Best purchase I've ever made.

They'll definitely get my next purchase for the 90" we need in the conference rooms!

This review was modified by tessbell89 on May 25 2016 03:06:01 PM

2016-05-21

Read reviews AFTER I ordered

"Well, in my desire to find a deal on a new TV, I broke one of my online shopping rules and didn't look for reviews on Buysquad.com before I placed the order.

Thought it was interesting that the email I received confirming my order said I needed to call and basically re-confirm I had placed the order for my "safety and security". Novel, I appreciate the thought... so I called. I was told that the TV I ordered was last year's model and no longer available. Yep, slight alarm bell. I talked to the rep for a bit. He offered to either cancel the order or I could get this year's model of the TV which was $150 more. It was a fantastic price for that TV, so I went for it. To be completely honest, I had buyer's remorse soon after placing my initial order because I ordered a 1080p model and thought I should have looked harder for a 4k. The model I ended up with (this year's model was a 4K).
At this point I did some research on the company and was a bit concerned based on reviews at other sites, but I figured I'd ride it out and see what happened.
I had free shipping, 7-14 days. The TV arrived yesterday, about 8 days after the order. It's perfect, love it. My daughter was home for the delivery. The guys brought it in, pulled the box off (its a 65" TV) and powered it up to ensure it worked. I guess I couldn't have asked for more.

I bumped it down a star for the offering an item that's no longer available, but I did have the option of backing out, so not a huge deal. I have no qualms about going back to Buysquad.com when I need the next TV.

2016-05-19

Had a great experience!

"First time shopper, had a great experience!"

This review was modified by zackikk on May 19 2016 05:57:21 PM

2016-05-18

Love the deals they have

"They've got great deals, better than best buy. "

This review was modified by Donaldbat on May 18 2016 08:49:51 PM

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.