"Terrible, unethical, charge more then the prices advertised, AVOID, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING"

"I just recently ordered my new VIZIO P702ui-B3 70-Inch 4K UHD TV. it came quickly and in perfect condition. it is fantastic and more bang for the buck. The guys at Buysquad came though great. Not only did they have the best price on the net incl. the mandatory white glove insurance but Dave (ext. 201) took great care on me while ordering and even upgraded my shipping. Although there was a slight shipping error the staff and managers including Ian and Tim/Mark (ext. 203) resolved it immediately and compensated my inconvenience. They really wanted to help. i would definitely buy from them again A++++"

"Advertise a TV at $3999, after I placed my order told me I'll have to pay $3000 more. I still have the email from that order if anyone wants to know what their shady business is all about. I'm reporting this to Google and BBB. Have recording of two calls from two different sales person. They do not honor their price. look at the reviews here and see how many people registered right before they post review for this store. I bet all of them are REAL!"

"Needed to upgrade my house

Called my installer

Needed 4 TVs

Researched 6 stores

Amazon was highest

Buysquad was second lowest but had all the models i needed in stock.

Placed order online

I am in Miami.

Paid no tax.

Got goods one week later

delivery was white glove

took tv out of box and everything was perfect

great transaction

highly recommend

Thanks

"Satisfied, will recommend. They're cost-effective, valuable and extreemely reliable. My sales rep was patient and very helpful. "

"Great experience, will come again!"

"Totally recommended. They're reliable, cost affective and have the best customer service team out there."

"Great website, for once I found a website with great prices and service."

"Please forward my compliments to your sales rep Brian, he was informative, personable and knowledgeable. I ordered my TV on May 6th around lunchtime. You shipped that day and I had it at my front door at 12:08 on May 7th (24hrs order to delivery!!). Phenomenal speed and service. Busy afternoon, unboxing getting it mounted to my TV display stand, had it running at 6pm. After initial setup and wireless had my UVerse TV on. The picture quality for an evening of NBA basketball and playing my recording of Dancing With the Stars provided spectacular visual display. I now have mounted my 2nd Samsung TV (that I purchased from you a year ago)side by side with the new one. I am able to compare HD with 4K UltraHD and I assure you even my untrained eye can see a big difference in sharpness, blacks, flesh tones, etc in the new Samsung UN958500FXZA. I am excited, thrilled and super pleased. I have done no “tweaking” yet and a little hesitant to do so given the spectacular appearance and sharpness of 4K. Thank you so much for best price, no tax, no shipping cost and even some discount on the 5year InHome warranty. I’ll certainly recommend friends to your company.

"SCAM!

I purchased a Samsung TV marked as "in stock" and "ships in 1-2 business days" on their web site. I waited about a week and my order had not been shipped.

After going online I found out that buysquad.com has a BBB rating of an F. There are many reviews claiming that they are a complete ripoff. They lied to me and it appears that many are claiming that they write their own reviews and try to force remove bad reviews.

I've heard that they have tried to bait and switch customers with claims that they bought commercial models of televisions (that don't exist according to manufacturers) and try to up-charge for the retail models. They are not a licensed Samsung dealer so you will not have a manufacturers warranty. Also, I have seen claims that they refuse to ship without forcing to buy insurance (after the purchase) or claims that they do not ship to a certain area and try to force purchase of "white glove" delivery, ~$200 fee.

BAIT and SWITCH, SCAM, AVOID.

Read the reviews at Ripoff Report. Check BBB.

"Hi Mark I hope this help you to improve your service. Thank you Sincerely Augusto Gil"

"ok,long story short.....they screwed me around for weeks now and lied about when my order was sent out, TWICE !.. sooooooo, canceled my order and washed my hands of this company. I should have listened to the reviews my self.
I actually sold my TV to pay for the warranty of the TV I was set to get and have been with out a TV capable of playing PS4 and being above 32in for 3 weeks now..
;(
well, I understand crap happens in shipping. exp when ur trying to purchase a 2-3 year old electronic. A guy names mark got ahold of me and I told him what happened and he said hes going to credit me an extra 50 bucks for all the hassle. That kinda made me think twice about the company.If my new tv comes broken I guess I give buysquad another chance and if it comes and I like it, well, ille at the least use that 50 towards a sound bar from buysquad.. they do have great prices.

"Great experience, customer service was a great help.

Will definitely come again.

Highly recommmended!!

"Wanted me to purchase insurance (made it mandatory) 4 days after i purchased the item!

UPDATE: Mark from buysquad went out of his way to make sure this was resolved, recommend these guys!!

VMK

"BUYSQUAD IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO HAVE THIS ACTUAL REVIEW REMOVED BY LYING ONCE AGAIN TO RESELLER RATINGS.
Please...... DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!. Same song and dance act as the other low cost listers online. They can not and will not sell their products below cost. The advertised price is complete BS. You will get a call letting you know that you actually bought an inferior TV panel from another manufacture that was inserted into your set thus making it a "commercial" model. LG says this is not true and that there is no such thing. If Its lower than the reputable dealers, Stay Away and save yourself the time and hassle.

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.