Stores > Buysquad.com
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Buysquad.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-06

Scam artists - avoid at all costs

"Where do I start?

1. They won't confirm your order until you call them so they can upsell you on a more expensive model, warranty, faster shipping, etc.
2. They won't actually ship the product until you've emailed them several times.
3. They will charge you more than the invoice says, almost $75 in my case. I can only assume they were trying to charge me for shipping (even though their site, the product description and the invoice all showed Free Shipping).
4. Even if the product is advertised as New it is probably refurbished.

This review was modified by Lordfate on March 08 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-02-02

Answer The Freakin' Phone!

"The website says something about requiring insurance but gives no details. I tried to call this place three times over three days, with no luck. The first time, after being on hold for quite awhile, the system gave me the choice of leaving callback information so they could return the call as soon as someone was available. I did that. Two days later, nobody has called back (I checked my caller ID). I called again. After being on hold for a long time (and ignoring the callback option), the system hung up on me. I called back and left callback info again when the system gave me the option, but never heard back from them. That's it. Three strikes, you're out."

This review was modified by MegaDave on February 07 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-01-04

RUN AWAY!!

"Total scam. Products listed in stock, never shipped. Multiple requests for tracking info disregarded over 3 weeks. Finally cancelled the order and instructed my card company to dispute the charges.

This review was modified by bobwms1316 on January 04 2017 05:05:51 PM

2016-12-29

Shouldn't Advertise Free Shipping!!!

"Free shipping = Free shipping. When you place your order they tell you to call them and then they wanted to add $75 in shipping costs making them more expensive than competitors with actual free shipping.

Cancelled my order out of principle.

This review was modified by nofreeshipping0 on December 29 2016 01:32:37 PM

2016-12-27

Watch out for hiddent fees

"Ordered a new Samsung TV and got an email to confirm the order. When I called they wanted to add $36 to insure the TV for shipping. I was able to immediately cancel the order and they confirmed the cancellation within minutes. "

2016-12-13

Typical rip-off artists

"Don't advertise insurance costs - dishonest!!!"

This review was modified by darmst2 on December 13 2016 09:25:33 AM

2016-09-02

UN85JU7100FXZA AWESOME TV GREAT SITE

"COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH MY OVERALL PURCHASE!!!
SAVED HUNDREDS FROM MY RETAIL STORE AND TV CAME BRAND NEW IN BOX IN 8 DAYS

This review was modified by timhope on September 02 2016 10:26:30 AM

2016-08-22

Absolutely Terrible Experience

"I purchased 2 60" TV's from Buysquad.com for my new office back in February. The TV's were delivered a few weeks later and placed in my storage till the new space was ready. When We moved in, I opened both boxes to find both had the same cracks at the upper right of the screen, spidering all throughout the display. I emailed the orders@buysquad.com email address I found on my confirmation and recieved an email back from Mark. I told him what happened he said he was contacting the shipping company right away to get this resolved. I didn't hear back from him so I emailed him for a status maybe a week later. He finally replied that he was still working on it with the shipping company. I then never heard from Mark again. After a few weeks I emailed Mark, orders@buysquad.com, and support@buysquad.com asking for assistance or a status. I never heard back from anyone. I started emailing every other day for a status. Months later and still haven't heard back from anyone. I even made up a new email address and emailed orders@buysquad.com just asking for assistance with an order I had without giving any details in case they were ignoring me. Still no reply to that one either.

I then called and asked for Mark but the person said he was not in yet so gave me his VM. I left him a VM and he never called back. I then called another day and tried to speak to a manager and they weren't in the office yet either so I left the person my contact info and asked for anyone buy Mark to call me back so I can try and get my issue resolved.

NEVER HEARD BACK FROM ANYONE.

My boss asked me to make a complaint on BBB and review sites in hopes I will get a reply that way before turning it over to our legal team.

This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with ANY online store. And I buy things 1-2 times a week for my 3 offices across the country.

I am just hoping to get a response so i can get a refund or exchange.

This review was modified by Yimmy on August 22 2016 09:27:36 AM

2016-08-04

UN65KS8500FXZA -- WOW WHAT A TV

"GOT THE UN65KS8500FXZA DELIVERED BRAND NEW!!! VERIFIED WARRANTY WITH SAMSUNG AND CAME IN 8 DAYS, BEST PRICE AROUND FREEE SHIPPING NO TAX

THANKS GUYS!
MIKE HEB

This review was modified by MIKEHEBAR on August 04 2016 08:21:52 AM

2016-07-11

Best service

"They've got the best service, hands down!!!"

This review was modified by Gabebox777 on July 11 2016 07:25:06 PM

2016-07-11

"They're not only cost effective but also provide excellent service. "

This review was modified by Justinhanks12 on August 03 2016 06:33:52 PM

Bomb pricing

"Bomb pricing, excellent service. "

This review was modified by Jasonbask28 on June 30 2016 10:38:14 PM

TV order!!

"The most exciting phone call I've ever experienced was with these guys. They gave me discounts left and right and made sure I was happy. You won't find anyone like them."

This review was modified by Samybanks34680 on June 30 2016 09:30:30 PM

2016-06-30

My expectations have finally been met.

"I've been shopping around the net for years and not once have I been completely satisfied.

My friend recommended me to purchase what I needed from them and I finally decided to give

it a shot. I have no regrets and fully support them. They not only have what you need, but they

will also do whatever it takes to meet your expectations.

This review was modified by Sjen298 on June 30 2016 08:17:52 PM

2016-06-27

Best purchase ever made!

"My best purchase was with these guys! Never been more satisfied."

This review was modified by naomiskyyy on June 27 2016 06:40:41 PM

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.