• Buyincoins

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

"It is really hit or miss when you order from BuyInCoins. I have been ordering miscellaneous inexpensive junk from them for 4 yrs and generally got what I paid for. Sometimes the merchandise was even better than I expected. But then I made the fatal mistake of ordering something a bit expensive -- a Lenovo smartphone for $59. I reasoned that since Lenovo was a Chinese company, maybe BuyInCoins could get some deals from them locally. I received the phone in a reasonable time- about 3 weeks, but when I turned on the phone, it booted up and after a few minutes, went into a "white screen". In the white screen state, the phone was unresponsive and I had to pull the battery out to turn it off. I complained to BuyInCoins and they told me to take it to a phone repair shop to get it fixed. Huh? I never heard of a vendor telling me to get a "new" item fixed rather than send it back for replacement. No way did I trust them to reimburse me for the repair (which would have cost more than the phone). I submitted a paypal dispute. They did not respond to PayPal and within their internal message system they told me that they would not do anything to resolve issue until I closed the paypal dispute. I closed the dispute (naively thinking I could reopen it if the vendor did not replace/refund the phone) and I spent $15 to send the phone back to the return address on the original package. After 4 weeks they told me they hadn't received the phone and that the address that I mailed it to (which was on the original package) was the wrong address. So now my $59 for the phone is gone, the $15 for the return shipping charge is gone, and the broken phone is gone. Total spent, $74 and I have nothing to show for it but lost time and frustration. If you buy from BuyInCoins, make sure to spend no more than you are willing to lose. Best deals are for $5 items or less (and shipping is free)."

This review was modified by tboll on October 01 2015 05:23:53 AM

"Great site, great product with the cheapest prices!

I have bought this product: http://www.buyincoins.com/item/9002.html#.VZUPuxuqpBd
it is very hard to find in my area also is very expensive in shops, comparing the prices on site.

Shipping is fast around 10 days and product quality is also good and works well.

I am really satisfied with my order and recommend you to all, too :)

"A month ago I bought a necklace from buyincoins.com. I'm very delighted that my package came to me in 1 week. The necklace is awesome cheap and of good quality. It looks also very beautiful and elegant. I'd like to make other orders in this shop. The customer service is also perfect. I recommed this cheapst online shop!"

This review was modified by anika305 on July 06 2015 07:30:31 PM

"Order date: May 21 2015

I Just recieve a package from them a couple weeks ago and the goods are exactly as described, i order a set of clip clamps for my hair and they do the work fantastic, and also so affordable, i think is the cheapest store all around the web, i definitely reccomend this site to buy your goods.

This review was modified by Joy302 on July 08 2015 07:59:48 AM

"I made order B20150603393646824 on July 2nd 2015, I received it within 15 days! This was my first shopping experience with Buyincoins.com and I'm very satisfied with their service: the fastest delivery, excellent quality and awesome customer service. Nothing at all to complain about.
Which product did I buy? It's a security device for drivers, that's activated if you fall asleep while driving your car. Great product at the cheapest price! Just in case... http://www.buyincoins.com/item/761.html
Thank you buyincoins, I'll continue shopping with you and recommend your service to friends and family

This review was modified by ese4a0 on July 02 2015 06:44:01 PM

"I shop from Buyincoins for years and i always satisfied with my orders.
Other than long delivery time to my country nothing bad happened.
They always offer the cheapest prices and good customer service.
Excellent work guys. Thank you and keep up with your good support :) Love you...

"I already bought 27 times at them. Our Brazilian carrier is a mess and the customs for air-mail is centralized in Curitiba (which is more a black-hole, swallowing everything and rarely spitting out again), a 1,000 miles south from Rio de Janeiro, so the delay is one to four months.
Rarely I had to complain something at Buy-in-coins and always got a refund. I purchased several 8GB SD-Memory chips, which all were good. But my last purchase were 2 pieces (for test) of 32GB, which were faked 8GB, as detected by H2testw v1.4 program, see below.

What makes me upset is, that they offered a refund of 10 and later 20 US$, instead of taking measures to identify and locate the fraud.

I recommend a tracking number for Brazil and to wait with a complain only until few days before PayPal protection ends, so you get the maximum time on PayPal.

The media is likely to be defective.
7.7 GByte OK (16309718 sectors)
23.4 GByte DATA LOST (49201706 sectors)
Details:1.0 MByte overwritten (2176 sectors)
5 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 10 sectors)
23.4 GByte corrupted (49199520 sectors)
1.0 MByte aliased memory (2176 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x0000000000040000
Reading speed: 6.57 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

This review was modified by Hans-Christoph on June 27 2015 10:50:38 PM

"from 10 order with multiple items i only receive 3 orders
i was refunded once with coins and then i used them to buy other stuff wich it didnt arrive and never got refund again
so a BIG NO shopping in this site

This review was modified by turbiny on May 15 2015 03:29:15 PM

"As well my order is older, I claim directly buyincoins.
they ship less and wrong labeled product

I was bought 20units G9 led bulb us$77 valued, but I just receive 14 units from E14 led bulb labeled as G9, I offer return or scrap it waiting reimbursement or reposition shipment, but they just offer a 5 coins cupon (1coin = US$1)

This review was modified by raul.eskoso on April 24 2015 06:22:57 AM

"As i didn't open my dispute on PayPal i have literally lost my money. Ordered 2 packages with tracking code (that has expired) and didn't receive them after 4 months of waiting. Last month i was constantly asked to wait one more week (for 5 weeks in a row). Now they wont answer my mails nor my massages and keep ignoring me. I asked my money back or a resend, but they ignored my requests.
Just one thing: Open a dispute on time, don't listen to their promises, they don't keep them. Don't close the dispute till you get the your order.

This review was modified by muasef on February 26 2015 07:50:51 AM

"I ordered many tablet PC in this store for resell, but most of them 40 from 72 pcs came without retail boxes in cheapest foam as OEM production, not as original CUBE production. Also i buy many micro SD cards 32Gb - they are faking and not working, support are ignored and don't want compensate it. I very disappoint in this store! "

"I made the order the 22/11
They were answering pretty fast but answers from people they did not have a clue about what was going on.
Until the last day (35 days later) before they refund my money they were asking me to wait for another 2 weeks saying that the parcel has left but has delayed.. It was almost funny to receive two emails almost at the same time at Paypal and their website, one saying I have to wait and the parcel has left their post office and the second that they will refund my money.
I have made purchases from Asia before, I know the problems and the delays, but I cannot accept clueless or on purpose lying customer care.
I feel lucky that at least they refund my money after 40 days..
Never again.. and almost ruined my experience for all Asian sites.

PS: Also when I ordered it they were saying they would ship it by Hong Kong Post and same I got Chinese Post tracking number.. One of the reasons I have chosen them was that they were not supposed to be using Chinese Post..

This review was modified by durutti on January 03 2013 03:11:17 PM

"Ordered item a month ago. Never got item. Scammers."

"Due to local post mistake, package was sent back to Buyincoins.
Buyincoins requested 1/3 of package cost for 2nd attempt of shipping or refund 2/3 only. But they does not make refund in real money, so if you want to to own fake stuff named "Buyincoins coins", feel free to use this store!

"Ecxellent service. I ordered at BuyInCoins.com? three times in last two months and am very much satisfied."

Share Buyincoins's store rating

Buyincoins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Buyincoins is not a merchant member
Buyincoins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!