• Buyincoins

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"from 10 order with multiple items i only receive 3 orders
i was refunded once with coins and then i used them to buy other stuff wich it didnt arrive and never got refund again
so a BIG NO shopping in this site

modified review This review was modified by turbiny on May 15 2015 03:29:15 PM

"As well my order is older, I claim directly buyincoins.
they ship less and wrong labeled product

I was bought 20units G9 led bulb us$77 valued, but I just receive 14 units from E14 led bulb labeled as G9, I offer return or scrap it waiting reimbursement or reposition shipment, but they just offer a 5 coins cupon (1coin = US$1)

modified review This review was modified by raul.eskoso on April 24 2015 06:22:57 AM

"As i didn't open my dispute on PayPal i have literally lost my money. Ordered 2 packages with tracking code (that has expired) and didn't receive them after 4 months of waiting. Last month i was constantly asked to wait one more week (for 5 weeks in a row). Now they wont answer my mails nor my massages and keep ignoring me. I asked my money back or a resend, but they ignored my requests.
Just one thing: Open a dispute on time, don't listen to their promises, they don't keep them. Don't close the dispute till you get the your order.

modified review This review was modified by muasef on February 26 2015 07:50:51 AM

"I ordered many tablet PC in this store for resell, but most of them 40 from 72 pcs came without retail boxes in cheapest foam as OEM production, not as original CUBE production. Also i buy many micro SD cards 32Gb - they are faking and not working, support are ignored and don't want compensate it. I very disappoint in this store! "

"I made the order the 22/11
They were answering pretty fast but answers from people they did not have a clue about what was going on.
Until the last day (35 days later) before they refund my money they were asking me to wait for another 2 weeks saying that the parcel has left but has delayed.. It was almost funny to receive two emails almost at the same time at Paypal and their website, one saying I have to wait and the parcel has left their post office and the second that they will refund my money.
I have made purchases from Asia before, I know the problems and the delays, but I cannot accept clueless or on purpose lying customer care.
I feel lucky that at least they refund my money after 40 days..
Never again.. and almost ruined my experience for all Asian sites.

PS: Also when I ordered it they were saying they would ship it by Hong Kong Post and same I got Chinese Post tracking number.. One of the reasons I have chosen them was that they were not supposed to be using Chinese Post..

modified review This review was modified by durutti on January 03 2013 03:11:17 PM

"Ordered item a month ago. Never got item. Scammers."

"Due to local post mistake, package was sent back to Buyincoins.
Buyincoins requested 1/3 of package cost for 2nd attempt of shipping or refund 2/3 only. But they does not make refund in real money, so if you want to to own fake stuff named "Buyincoins coins", feel free to use this store!

"Ecxellent service. I ordered at BuyInCoins.com? three times in last two months and am very much satisfied."

"Item never received! CONTACT 10 TIMES! He replied by ask me yo wait 45 business day before to contact him again. I was unable to get my money back through paypal!
BE AWARE SCAM!!!!!Be aware of these referrals discounts they are not worthy! U will get nothing!

"Beware of this site! Their reviews are fake! They shipped me a defective product, used, and with missing accessory. They told me to ship back at my cost and it has been a month and they still claim not received it yet. They use stalling tactics by telling you to wait a few days...again...again until Paypal dispute expired. So if you want to risk loosing your money, remember to put in PayPal dispute right away. "

"2 of 4 video cameras ordered were broken. BUYINCOINS kept giving excuses to my emails ("our servers are down" "customer service man is on vacation for a month") until it was too late to launch complaint with paypal. They have no customer service, they don't respond to problems, and that's the truth!"

Greece

"Very happy with Buyincoins.
Probably the best chinese e-shop.
They usually ship in 24 hours and they respond to any requests to 24 hours (use the contact box, instead of email).
It's also the cheaper chinese online store, much cheaper than DealExtreme (and from others), but the most important thing is that they provide the best service and customer care.

Share Buyincoins's store rating

Buyincoins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Buyincoins is not a merchant member
Buyincoins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!