Stores > Buybackworld.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.81/10 4.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10

2016-12-05

BuyBackWorld Restored my Mac when Apple told me it was broken.

"I went to the Apple store because my MacPro computer had randomly just crashed and it was not turning on. When I brought it to Apple they told me that I needed an entire new hard drive and the computer was too old to fix. They told me I could turn the computer in to receive 10% off my next order, which is a joke. I did not want to do this so i turned to buybackworld to sell my computer, i marked it as broken... because thats what Apple told me. However BuyBackWorld received my order, and upon inspection their customer service went above and beyond to reach out to me and let me know the computer was 100% functioning and just needed a software I could sell it them for the 100% functioning price or they could send it back to me! I could not believe how honest they were, with excellent customer service. I am beyond satisfied with BuyBackWorld and will go to them every time I need to sell my electronics. I am still in shock on how the Apple Genius bar lied to me. BuyBackWorld is reliable and trust worthy, with quick responses and quotes! "

This review was modified by JuliaRiv on December 05 2016 03:28:39 PM

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“Great! We’re happy to hear everything went well and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!”

2016-11-30

performed as promised

"The process was easy, and they did exactly what they said that they would do."

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“Thanks for the great feedback. We’re glad everything went well and look forward to hearing from you again!”

2016-11-21

Great service - Paid as agreed

"Fast service. Paid fast. Thanks!"

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We appreciate you using our services and we’re glad we were able to deliver on all of our promises. Thanks again!”

2016-11-20

They did what they said and very fast shipping

"It was great! I had to sell my old iPod for cash and Buybackworld offered the highest offer!

2016-11-20

Thanks so much for making this easy!

"The information on the website was easy to follow and helped me determine if I should just sell or recycle old Ipods and an a cell phone. The shipping was no problem and the communication about where things were was great. Payment receipt was also easy using Paypal to receive the money. Thank you again!"

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We appreciate your kind words and look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thanks again!”

Easy

"Very easy and it was the same amount that I say on the website"

This review was modified by emnesh on November 20 2016 09:55:55 AM

Delivered

"I was pleased with the quality of service from BBW. They did what they said they would do and I have the checks in hand to prove it. I'll do business with them again."

Great Idea!

"I have nothing but positive things to say about my complete experience with buybackworld.com. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"

2016-11-20

Once you try buy back you won't use anyone else

"Great experience and great communication every step of the way. Won't ever use anyone else. Buy back is the best."

Pleasantly surprised

"I was pleasantly surprised by my experience trading in an older MacMini. Buybackworld made a very good offer, better than other buy-back vendors, made the process easy, honored their offer (I really expected it to be reduced no matter how conservatively the condition was stated) and paid promptly...can't ask for anything more."

Fast Deal

"I received printable prepaid label same day as I received my quote. Packaged item and mailed. In three days I had email my product was received and a day later the amount quoted was deposited in my paypal account. No fuss no muss."

Bizarre communication impairment

"Received the offer for my iPhone, but had to track it down myself Buybackworld stopped notifying me of my status, cut me off from access to my account, and would not respond to my emails, At first, i was notified that the phone was received and pending inspection. After a couple of emails telling me that the inspection was delayed because of demand, all communications stopped. I was cut off from my account by cancelling my password and attempts to reset it got no response. Emails sent to Buybackworld got no response. Found the money in my Paypal account without notification. Very, very strange..."

2016-11-17

"Better offer than any other resale website, will definitely use buybackworld.com again for my next device sale."

2016-11-17

"Getting online to place order and print labels was easy, but follow through (contacting me when there was a change is amount being sent or making an offer to send if back) was not good. I was disappointed in the amount given and wish I had picked another site which may have followed through better."

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We're sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your recent transaction with us and want to make it right. We've reviewed your order and see that you were paid the fully quoted original amount of $7. We know that you sometimes value your items more than we might; however, that is why we always offer upfront instant quotes for your items so you know what you will receive prior to sending your devices in. Again, since you were paid the original quoted amount we thank you for using our services and hope to hear from you again in the near future. ”

2016-11-17

" Best price and quick service "

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.