• Buybackworld.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"Great experience.....very smooth and received the exact amount quoted."

"I sent an excellent condition Pentax K-7 DSLR to them. They claimed that the top LCD on the camera was cracked and offered $50. An excellent condition camera would be worth $160. The camera was sent to them in bubble wrap packaging they provided and they say the package arrived intact. I refused the offer and took the camera back and it now has a crack on the LCD. I believe, as others have said, that the damage occurred at their facility. I think that they lower the offer claiming a damaged device. If the sender refuses the device is returned and damaged. Don't do business with them."

"Im very disappointed IVe sold here before and never had issues lately there has been a problem on this order I was quoted $4 for a Sansa Fuze music player ok cool whatever sent it in and they sent me an email saying oh wow its actually worth $67 we improved your quote. Fantastic right....so youd think....got $4 only deposited in my paypal with an email saying heres your $67, wrote customer service never heard from them....wrote again and still nothing. So either 1 they dont care 2 they care but said screw it and me who could use the extra money who gets the hopes up gets left on the side because theres not even a number to call these people. kind of sketchy "

"Customer service was prompt and expedient. They made the entire process of returning phones for resale a hassle-free experience. I also appreciate the fact that unusable technology will be properly recycled to lessen the impact on the environment. I would recommend Buy Back World to anyone. "

"Great experience and I would use them again in the future."

"Fast, prompt and accurate. The quote they provided is the money they sent after I sent them a non-working phone, and it was the highest offer I could find. "

"We contacted Buy back world to sell our old cell phone based on an article in USA Today and a BBB rating - a first for us. A little slow, but everything went very smoothly step by step and we received our promised payment - the whole process took about a month. We would use them again without hesitation."

"Wow! How easy!! The only regret I had was that I waited a couple weeks to sell my iPad 2 back to them...price went down $5! But, hey, great service. They sent me emails to let me know how things were going and what was happening. Now, I have my money which I am putting towards the purchase of my new iPad Air! Thanks!"

"I just transferred the funds from my PayPal account to my Checking account that BuyBackWorld paid me for my iPad. They did exactly what they said they would do. I'm very pleased with the service and the attention they paid me when I wrote them. I recommend this company to anyone wanting to sell their electronics for a fair price. It's user friendly, honest and straightforward. "

"This company was great I would definitely use them again! Great customer service, I received the money I was quoted for and even more on one item! I used ecyclebest before and they Ripped me off! They quoted me a very good price and when they had my phones they gave me nothing for them and their customer service was horrible! Buybackworld was great!!!!!"

"This site is a pleasure to work with. This is the second phone I have sent them and have received excellent service both times. I recommend using them after buying a new phone."

"Buybackworld offered the best price for my old phone. The return process was easy. Emails to customer service were returned quickly and proved helpful. They did take a week to transfer funds after they finished their inspection, but after I emailed them a reminder they paid immediately."

"Gave me my estimate. A little slow at analyzing phone."

"I have to say I'm impressed. I was a little skeptical sending back two iPhone 5's with nothing more than a website with a lot of promises. But, I researched the customer reviews and read all the FAQ's and felt like this place - out of all of the on-line places - seemed the most trustworthy. The return process was straightforward including warnings about what to do if the post office gives you any grief on the prepaid mailing label. The parts arrived within 3 days and one of the phones was accepted after inspection within another day (this is when I got worried again because there was no mention of the second phone). After worrying over the weekend about phone #2 I sent an email and got a prompt response that they had it and if was going through inspection. Within a day the second phone was accepted and within another day I got money original quoted amount deposited in my PayPal account. From start to finish it was about 5 business days. The price quoted wasn't the highest nor was it the lowest but I trusted that given the condition they described for what I sent that I wouldn't have any problems. And I didn't. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again if I have any other electronics to sell."

"Awesome service...everything worked flawlessly and they met their estimated price!"

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.