Stores > Buybackworld.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-27

They make sure they take their time

"I sent for my shipping package on the 4th of May, and as soon as I received it I put my device and charger in the box as directed and dropped it off at the post office the same day..... It is now the 27th of May and I still have not received my money for my almost BRAND NEW and perfect condition phone that I sold them. This is a ridiculously long process for the lack-luster amount of money they decided to give me for my phone.... VERY annoyed, and dissatisfied. WONT BE USING THESE GUYS EVER AGAIN!!!!!"

This review was modified by Sethro7 on May 27 2016 01:26:06 PM

2016-05-18

Buybackworld rocks customer service

"It is hard to find a company that actually lives up to the promises made on their websites. Buybackworld exceeded theirs. Their representatives are knowledgeable and eager to assist new clients. It doesn't matter if your an individual consumer or large company, you are treated the same. They will go out of their way to make sure that not only do you receive your quote thru the automated system, but send it on an case by case basis if necessary.

They far exceed anything that our company expected, and was a pleasure to do repeat business with them. We plan to continue to do business with them.

This review was modified by mmsais on May 18 2016 08:02:46 AM

2016-05-16

Fast and Furious

"Great fast and satisfied service. Easy and quick steps to get your money back."

2016-05-15

Easy

"They sent delivery package so I'll send my phone and they did the rest :D easy"

2016-05-14

rip off

"Offered much lower price after I sent phone."

2016-05-13

One of the Best

"Decided to buy a new phone and decided to try and sell my old phone. Was very pleased with the fairness in pricing with BuyBackWorld. The service was quick and easy. Will definitely be recommending them to friends"

2016-05-10

Great company to deal with!

"I was quite impressed with buybackworld, as everything went smoothly and professionally during my sale of iPad. Questions were answered and money was deposited in a timely manner. They also offered slightly higher rate than most of other smiler companies out there. I just wish their shipping box was a bit sturdier. It was delivered on a rainy day, so it was really flimsy and wet. I ended up using my own box to send it, which I didn't mind but some people might. Other than that, I'll give 5 stars for their excellent service and honest business."

2016-05-09

"Pretty quick process. They were friendly to help when I had questions about removing my phone from the cloud and all that. I got a very decent amount of money for a severely water damaged phone"

great service

"Easy to determine how much would be sent. Easy to send device "

Painless

"This company was true to its word. Awesome service, true to its word, painless, worry free service. My first stop for my next item !"

2016-05-07

Robbing A Convenience Store Wasn't Needed Anymore

"I had my Mac Book Pro listed on Craig's List for $900.00. I was getting a lot of inquiries and offers, but insulting offers like $500, $600, and even a trade offer my Mac for his PC! To make business a little easier for me, I brought my price way down to $700.00, included a Magic Mouse, and Bluetooth Keyboard. Offers rolled in, $400.00, $500.00. If I sold at that price where would I make up the difference of my loss? Geez, this was an Mac Book Pro in mint condition. Yes, I needed the money, but I wasn't about to give it away! I'm not sure how I found Buybackworld.com, but they quoted me $705.00 for my machine-their price was dead on to what I wanted.

The process with Buybackworld was simple. I highly recommend Buybackworld as your product reseller.

2016-05-07

Good service!

"Overall experience was great. They communicated well during the different verification steps, and return value was worth it. Would use again. "

Quick Payment

"This was the easiest way to sell my iPad Mini 2. I signed up. They sent me the box. I sent it back. I got the check. All very quickly.

Thanks!

Quick cash, super fast!

"They did a great job processing my sale, got me almost the exact same as the going price on eBay, and sent me a check that arrived in time to buy my wife's birthday present. Thanks!"

Clean and Easy

"My experience was easy. I would not have gone further with any company making it hard to transact my business. It's clean and easy."

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.