• Buybackworld.co Buybackworld.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Prompt service...email support kept me informed."

"Had to do quite a waiting to receive the money I was offered but they did pay."

"I've done business withBBW and they have delivered every time as agreed! Excellent Co to do business with!!!!"

"very satisfied, would recommend"

"Great quick with payment! "

"The amount offered was fair and the process was fast. I packed the items, shipped and received a check in about 10 days. No issues at all. I would recommend selling any unwanted devices to Buybackworld.com"

"Really impressed with their service in "buying back" an old Virgin Mobile HTC phone. Buybackworld communicates fully ... a few days after using their pre-paid shipping label and dropping the package off at the post office, I received an email that Buybackworld had received the package. Then another that they had opened the package and sent the phone to inspection. Then another that they had inspected it, and sent the money to my PayPal account. All of this happened in the space of just a week after dropping it off.

OK, so these were auto-generated emails, so it's not like Uncle Buybackworld was calling me personally. But it really made the difference in the transaction, as I never felt out of the loop and wondering if they would honor their quote for the product. I would not hesitate to use them again.

"Super easy! Got my money in about 2 weeks ;-)"

"Everything delivered on time and there was no jerking me around. I was afraid that I'd get low balled but after a lot of research, I chose Buybackworld. Did not disappoint. Thanks and I'll definitely use you agai . "

"Great company did everything they said that they would do constant updates. Will use again and will also tell anyone I know to use "

"Delivers as advertised. Quick, accurate - couldn't ask for more."

"Very impressed with service and that what they agreed to they suck too!"

"Buybackworld offered the most for my second generation iPad. I received my check as promised. When it's time to sell another Apple product I will certainly check their website."

"Quick and easy. Got my prepaid package, sent my tablet in, and got my check without issue. Would definitely use again. "

"Easy process and payment was quick"

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.