• Buybackworld.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"Fast, prompt and accurate. The quote they provided is the money they sent after I sent them a non-working phone, and it was the highest offer I could find. "

"We contacted Buy back world to sell our old cell phone based on an article in USA Today and a BBB rating - a first for us. A little slow, but everything went very smoothly step by step and we received our promised payment - the whole process took about a month. We would use them again without hesitation."

"Wow! How easy!! The only regret I had was that I waited a couple weeks to sell my iPad 2 back to them...price went down $5! But, hey, great service. They sent me emails to let me know how things were going and what was happening. Now, I have my money which I am putting towards the purchase of my new iPad Air! Thanks!"

"I just transferred the funds from my PayPal account to my Checking account that BuyBackWorld paid me for my iPad. They did exactly what they said they would do. I'm very pleased with the service and the attention they paid me when I wrote them. I recommend this company to anyone wanting to sell their electronics for a fair price. It's user friendly, honest and straightforward. "

"This company was great I would definitely use them again! Great customer service, I received the money I was quoted for and even more on one item! I used ecyclebest before and they Ripped me off! They quoted me a very good price and when they had my phones they gave me nothing for them and their customer service was horrible! Buybackworld was great!!!!!"

"This site is a pleasure to work with. This is the second phone I have sent them and have received excellent service both times. I recommend using them after buying a new phone."

"Buybackworld offered the best price for my old phone. The return process was easy. Emails to customer service were returned quickly and proved helpful. They did take a week to transfer funds after they finished their inspection, but after I emailed them a reminder they paid immediately."

"Gave me my estimate. A little slow at analyzing phone."

"I have to say I'm impressed. I was a little skeptical sending back two iPhone 5's with nothing more than a website with a lot of promises. But, I researched the customer reviews and read all the FAQ's and felt like this place - out of all of the on-line places - seemed the most trustworthy. The return process was straightforward including warnings about what to do if the post office gives you any grief on the prepaid mailing label. The parts arrived within 3 days and one of the phones was accepted after inspection within another day (this is when I got worried again because there was no mention of the second phone). After worrying over the weekend about phone #2 I sent an email and got a prompt response that they had it and if was going through inspection. Within a day the second phone was accepted and within another day I got money original quoted amount deposited in my PayPal account. From start to finish it was about 5 business days. The price quoted wasn't the highest nor was it the lowest but I trusted that given the condition they described for what I sent that I wouldn't have any problems. And I didn't. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again if I have any other electronics to sell."

"Awesome service...everything worked flawlessly and they met their estimated price!"

"I was very disappointed with my experience at buybackworld. I sent in a phone to have inspected and we were not able to come to an agreement on a price. They said they would ship it back for free, and I was very pleased with how they handled everything until I got my phone back. They had removed the SIM card rendering the phone completely useless. I had to contact them 3 times before I got a response back, and all they could tell me is that they would not be able to return my SIM card. What?!? Now I have a phone that cannot even be set up as an Ipod, and it is their fault. They told me I could get a free card from my carrier, but that phone isn't held by a carrier anymore (due to unlocking it) and what a hassle that would be anyway. Very disappointed and will never be using them again."

"When I first selected what type of product I wanted to sell, the price BuyBackWorld said for a used mid level one was $80 for the type of Kindle I had, and the price for a new one was $100. I sent my new Kindle - never used, but without the original box, and later on I got and e-mail saying that my Kindle was not new because it didn't have the box and that they were adjusting the offer for $60!???? If it ranked on the used one it should be $80 as I saw when I started the process, but they changed all the prices during my process and of course offered me the new prices range = $60 middle price and $80 if was new price. I ended up accepting the offer anyway, but I'm extremely disappointed with BuyBackWorld for changing the standard price range during the process and offered me the new low one.

"Excellent service!!! The best offer for my electronic device."

"Absolutely the best company to do business with. I have never been disappointed with buybackworld. Their customer service is spectacular, always quick responses from very nice people. Great prices and very fast service. I will continue to do business with them."

"I personally consider Buybackworld one of the most organized operations I have had the privilege to be involved with in a long time. There continious updates as to status was a real enjoyment in today's market.

Thanks

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.