Buybackworld.com Reviews - buybackworld.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.75/10 6 reviews

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Buybackworld.com is great! I've used Gazelle and Nextworth in the past, but Buybackworld.com has consistently had better trade-in values and better service. Jesse in Customer Service has been super helpful in facilitating multi-item orders. Highly recommended!"

"They are fast to email me back n fast Payment"

Rating 4/102/5

"Everything was "top notch" until it came to getting me the money. After 2 weeks (and counting)I still have not received a check. "

"AWESOME!!! That's my review of BuyBackWorld.....
I don't normally do this, ever, but when I started this journey of selling my iPhone (which had a broken motherboard I was told locally) it was frustrating and sometimes a little confusing. You google selling your iPhone and of course a ton of places came up. There was some that offered more that BBW but and please be careful here, you have to read the fine print, they QUOTE you more as their best price until they see it. Even if you call these places and tell them exactly what another tech told you they will not give you a concrete price. This is where I felt BBW did a great job, they gave me a price and stuck to it. It's a little scary sending your phone to someone you don't know but I'll tell you this, they kept their word, gave me full price, sent the money when they said they would and kept me in the loop the whole way through with emails.
First Class all the way!!
Thanks everyone at BBW, you guys rock!

"Very happy with Buybackworld.com's customer service. They offered the best buy-back price for my electronic product, and their ratings and reviews (BBB, WSJ, MSNBC, etc.) sold me. I highly recommend Buybackworld.com, and will refer family/friends/colleagues to use their service as well."

"Dear Reseller Ratings,
I have been a customer of BuyBackWorld and I just wanted to let
others know what a great job that they do to make the world a better place.I recently sold my used cell phone to them and was
having trouble with the web site so I emailed them and they got
back to me and pointed out my mistakes.I really appreciated the
prompt and courteous service I have recieved the whole way.The
BuyBackWorld Team was honest,friendly,and respectful that is refreshing to experience from a company that truly cares about their customers expecially in the world we live in today! They also make you feel good about what you are doing for others when
they pass the used devices on to others that are in need.They pay what they say they are going to pay so you dont have to worry about your payment not being there that is truly a great experience compared to what some of the other used cell phone companies are doing!I would reccommend them to family and friends anyday and I have had a enjoyable experience with them the whole way I feel a certain responsibility to let others know that you can use this company and not have to worry about anything.Thank You for the opportunity!!!
Sincerely,