Stores > Buybackworld.com

Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2016-07-25

Slow Start

"Had my issues at first but that might've been a one time thing. The service wasn't as speedy as I thought it'd be but I was still paid the guaranteed amount which is higher than the other seller services I looked at (that weren't scams). I still do think a company in this day and age needs a phone number to be reached at though. "

2016-07-22

A Must

"My business had several older devices we were incapable of selling through our normal channels, and thus, needed to see if we could minimize our loss. After contacting bulkbuybackworld initially, I received a reply within 12 hours. The gentleman walked me through their remarkably easy return process, allowing me to send the devices (with their associated shipping label), by that weeks end. I was concerned that the quote they had given for my new devices was going to be low-balled upon receipt, given that some of their competitors have less than ideal reputations. However I was very pleased to find how they kept in touch, informed me of a couple slight delays, and maintained their initial quote. It also bears note, I received my compensation incredibly fast using PayPal (I would recommend it above check). While I can't speak for end-users requiring defective device returns, my experience returning new devices was nothing short of perfect. If you have a small business requiring some new device returns, there is no better option. I WILL be using buybackworld again, should I need to do so. "

This review was modified by BoostAgent on July 22 2016 06:42:09 AM

2016-07-16

Quick process

"It was a quick process and it didn't take that long for them to inspect the devices and send me an email to let me know how much I was getting for the devices. I also loved the fact that they quoted me prices and that is what they paid me. "

2016-07-15

Great Process

"It worked as described with minimal issues and good pay out.

I would use them again

2016-07-14

Look out e-bay, theirs a new kid on the block

" Sold my iPhone on e-bay, at least I thought I did, dead beat buyer. It took me 3 weeks to unwind the deal. Enter Buybackworld cash in hand in about a week."

2016-07-14

"Quick and easy process! Excellent experience! "

Maybe More

"I received my check today. It was received in the timely manner that was given to me by Buybackworld. I thought maybe I could have gotten more but I thank you for what I did receive. Thanks again."

2016-07-13

"Timely, gave me everything I needed to send my phone in, and kept me updated on the process, and gave me the amount they quoted me."

FAST and EASY

"And paid the most money for my iPhone of all the companies on the internet that purchase electronics! Thank you."

2016-07-13

Fast and easy to deal with

"I sold my iPhone 4 to Buybackworld and received fast payment with no effort."

Way Too Easy!

"The process was way too easy. There were no problems or issues. I'd do it again!"

Quick Attention to Inquiries

"Upon receiving my items for sell, Buybackworld notified me that one of my devices needed to be removed from the Anti-Theft setting that I had set. I took care of it and we were able were able to go from there. Two days later that item was approved as listed.

That professional approach convinced me they are a professional business. The whole process was very smooth and efficient. I would recommend BuyBackWorld to anyone looking to sell their no longer needed cell phones.

quick turnaround

"Web-site made it easy to sell my unit. Shipping package was easy. Check returned promptly."

Fast Review and Quick Payment

"Packaging was received very quickly. The phone was examined and payment was made very quickly. The process was very easy and painless and I got paid."

Quick and Easy Process

"Process was smooth and payment was very quick! I had an exotic phone and they still paid great money!"

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.