• Address: 1817 42nd St, Long Island City, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Gave me my estimate. A little slow at analyzing phone."

"I have to say I'm impressed. I was a little skeptical sending back two iPhone 5's with nothing more than a website with a lot of promises. But, I researched the customer reviews and read all the FAQ's and felt like this place - out of all of the on-line places - seemed the most trustworthy. The return process was straightforward including warnings about what to do if the post office gives you any grief on the prepaid mailing label. The parts arrived within 3 days and one of the phones was accepted after inspection within another day (this is when I got worried again because there was no mention of the second phone). After worrying over the weekend about phone #2 I sent an email and got a prompt response that they had it and if was going through inspection. Within a day the second phone was accepted and within another day I got money original quoted amount deposited in my PayPal account. From start to finish it was about 5 business days. The price quoted wasn't the highest nor was it the lowest but I trusted that given the condition they described for what I sent that I wouldn't have any problems. And I didn't. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again if I have any other electronics to sell."

"Awesome service...everything worked flawlessly and they met their estimated price!"

"I was very disappointed with my experience at buybackworld. I sent in a phone to have inspected and we were not able to come to an agreement on a price. They said they would ship it back for free, and I was very pleased with how they handled everything until I got my phone back. They had removed the SIM card rendering the phone completely useless. I had to contact them 3 times before I got a response back, and all they could tell me is that they would not be able to return my SIM card. What?!? Now I have a phone that cannot even be set up as an Ipod, and it is their fault. They told me I could get a free card from my carrier, but that phone isn't held by a carrier anymore (due to unlocking it) and what a hassle that would be anyway. Very disappointed and will never be using them again."

"When I first selected what type of product I wanted to sell, the price BuyBackWorld said for a used mid level one was $80 for the type of Kindle I had, and the price for a new one was $100. I sent my new Kindle - never used, but without the original box, and later on I got and e-mail saying that my Kindle was not new because it didn't have the box and that they were adjusting the offer for $60!???? If it ranked on the used one it should be $80 as I saw when I started the process, but they changed all the prices during my process and of course offered me the new prices range = $60 middle price and $80 if was new price. I ended up accepting the offer anyway, but I'm extremely disappointed with BuyBackWorld for changing the standard price range during the process and offered me the new low one.

"Excellent service!!! The best offer for my electronic device."

"Absolutely the best company to do business with. I have never been disappointed with buybackworld. Their customer service is spectacular, always quick responses from very nice people. Great prices and very fast service. I will continue to do business with them."

"I personally consider Buybackworld one of the most organized operations I have had the privilege to be involved with in a long time. There continious updates as to status was a real enjoyment in today's market.

Thanks

"This was my first time using Buybackworld.com. I sold my ipad 4. This was a GREAT experience!! Got a quote online and ordered their shipping material. Got the material in a short time and sent them my ipad. I was notified that they recieved my Ipad and shortly after that my money was in my PayPal account. I also recieved progress emails along the way. I would definely recomment them and use them again!"

"My first time dealing with Buybackworld.com.
Very happy with my experience. Process was very smooth.

"These guys are great at what they do. They've repeatedly offered me more for my used devices and strive to make things go extremely smoothly. I've had nothing but good luck with them and will undoubtedly use them again in the future.!

Thanks again, you guys!

"I've sold two iPad 2's back to Buybackworld.com now. Both times I was quoted higher than anywhere else. I love the fact that they'll ship you a box for your stuff complete with the label and everything. Turn around is only a couple of days. You pack it, you mail it, you get paid. It's pretty straight forward and furthermore, it's quick. Can't say enough nice things about BuyBackWorld. :)"

"I am very happy with the level of service that I received from Buybackworld. I used them recently to sell my iPhone 5S before buying the iPhone 6. They quoted a price much higher than Gazelle. I was initially hesitant since Gazelle is a well-known company, but I did a little research by looking at the Better Business Bureau, which gave them good ratings. There were some complaints on the BBB website, but it mostly seemed to be about people grossly overestimating the condition of their device, which would lead to a lower offer. Buybackworld addressed each customer complaint, which shows they are listening. I am so pleased that I am using them again to sell my iPad Air. I ordered the Air 2 - I'm a sucker for Apple's marketing hype. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell their device. You will most likely get a much better offer than Gazelle. With Gazelle, the lower offer goes to pay for their marketing. You can probably get more money selling your yourself on Craigslist or Ebay, but you will have to deal with more hassle and scammers. Not worth it in my opinion. And one last thing, their customer service is amazing! Imagine sending an email inquiry about the order and getting a reply in five minutes. I am not easily impressed these days, but these guys really impressed me. Give them a try. I honestly didn't think it would be this easy to sell a device, but it was!"

"I found myself being placed in charge heading a fundraiser for my church, which asked the congregation to gather old, unused electronics at their homes and donate them to the cause. I was hesitant as to which company to send the electronics to for resell, there are just so many, and by the grace of God I any-mini-mynee-mo'd my choice to Buybackworld. They are amazingly prompt and efficient, and when I had questions or concerns my emails were responded to within an hour or two. Our fundraiser has been on going and so I've mailed in several orders, and even when I didn't see an item donated listed on their website, buybackworld was so kind as to create a personal quote for me. Thank you Jesse for all that youve done and continue to do, and thank you Buybackworld. God Bless - Alan"

"What a RIP-OFF! They took my best valued NOKIA phones and devalued them to $1 and when I said NO..they took all my chargers, slip covers, desk stands. They sent the phones back naked with no way to charge or resale them. Don't fall for this crap and it is CRAP..a REAL RIP OFF---- REally disappointed...HOW DO I GET MY STUFF BACK???"

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.