Stores > Buybackworld.com
  • Buybackworld.co Buybackworld.com Elite Status
      1817 42nd St
      Astoria, NY US
      The website is open 24/7 365! Customer Support is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST via Live Chat
      service@buybackworld.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Buybackworld.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Selling older MacBook Pro

"Sold back an older (late 2011) MacBook Pro. I received and estimate and they even sent me a pre-paid box to send the computer. Their final amount matched the online estimate."

2017-05-24

Very disappointed!!

"I was out of the country and I had no idea that they would change their pricing as I had sold to other companies and they never changed the pricing they gave me.. Then they decide if I don't respond in a certain time period that they will send me a check for the amount they determined since I didn't respond within a couple of days.. THATS CRAP!! I was out of the country and on a cruise and had no way of even looking at my e-mail!! "

Rep reply posted May-24-2017

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We're sorry you weren't happy with your experience with us on your most recent transaction. As per our standard process, we emailed you updates in regards to your device. On 05/15/17 we emailed you in regards to your device failing inspection due to Compression Damage. We then sent you a revised offer of $90 for your device. Since then we then sent you a reminder email on 05/17/17 in regards to your revised offer. Since we did not hear back from you within the designated time frame, as per our terms your device was processed at the revised rate of $90 on 05/22/17, which is a week from when the revised offer was sent. We know we sometimes value your items differently than you do and that is why we always offer hassle-free, no-risk free returns on any transaction if your value changes for any reason as long as you respond within a week of the revised offer. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for trying our services.”

2017-05-18

Great service....

"I received a quote online and everything went exactly as they advertise. They sent the shipping pack, I sent the phone, I received an email stating it was received, than email it was inspected, than email it passed inspection, than email my check is in the mail for the quoted amount. I'm spreading the word about Buy Back World..."

2017-05-17

Excellent

"Was very happy satisfied good people "

2017-05-15

I didn't want to sell my phone for $5, I asked for it to be sent back to me, I want my phone back!

"I decline selling my cell phone for $5 and yet I was still sent a check for $5. I asked to receive my phone back and haven't. I will send back the $5 check when I receive or is notified that my phone is returning soon!"

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We're sorry you weren't happy with your experience with us on your most recent transaction. According to our records, you were sent an initial email regarding your device's status on 04/17/17. Since then your device failed inspection on 04/19/17. We sent you a revised offer of $5 due to your device being Google Locked and having a BAD ESN. After that we sent an additional reminder email on 04/23/17 indicating that if we did not hear back from you within the next 24 hours we will process your device at the revised offer of $5. On 04/26/17, which is more than a week after our initial email, we proceeded to pay you the revised quote since we did not hear back from you. We're currently working with you in regards to this issue. However, we never received any correspondence from you in regards to receiving your device back and we apologize for the inconvenience. We know we sometimes value your items differently than you do and that is why we always offer hassle-free, no-risk free returns on any transaction if your value changes for any reason as long as you respond within a week of the revised offer. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for trying our services”

2017-05-12

Buybackworld.com

"Very easy website to use. Also fast & honest.+++++++++++"

2017-05-11

WOW!

"This was my 1st experience with Buybackworld and it was amazing. Rec'd an email when they received box, another when they opened box, another when they inspected and another when they confirmed the price I had calculated on the website, and another to let me know the money was transferred. I sent the box on Thursday and had the money in my PayPal account on Wednesday. WOW that was incredible. They also paid exactly what the upfront quoted price was."

2017-05-10

Easy Peasy

"Simple, fast, reliable, and fair prices. "

2017-05-05

Don't Use Mediocre Competition In Lieu of the Best!

"If y'all ever wanna sell your unwanted cell phones like I did with that slow-starting-up BlackBerry, these honest, good people are who you need to sell it to and do business with. They literally keep you updated via email through every step all the way to the payment deliverance. Don't use the mediocre competition (mainly Usell pitiful behinds) out there that will quote you one price but after their so-called inspection completion - will reduce the quoted price significant and thereafter, have them to ship your device back like I had to do. Do business with BuyBackWorld from out of New York! I HIGHLY recommend wholeheartedly. Thanks, y'all! Will be hittin' y'all up with this iPhone 6s Plus in the future when I upgrade it. "

2017-05-04

They are the best!

"Best company online to get money back on used cell phones!"

2017-05-03

Worth a shot, if all else!

"I sold a Cricket phone no one would take, and got the maximum!"

2017-04-21

Everything went as described and top dollar for old iPads

"Good communication throughout. I was pleasantly surprised about the top offer for an old iPad considering the other sites that are (maybe just to me) bigger names in this. The offer from BuyBackWorld was higher by far. We initiated the process, received a box very quickly and sent it to them. Processing took a few days but that was communicated to us right from the start. Expectations were met so BuyBackWorld is a trusted name for me now. I would consider them first if I have something else to resell and will happily recommend BuyBackWorld if anyone mentions having an old device lying around."

2017-04-20

Great to work with!

"They did a great job processing a huge order of cell phones for us, very happy with the experience! We would be glad to work with this company again!"

2017-04-20

Smooth transaction!

"This experience was a breeze. The Bulk Buyback team are great communicators and have a refined process. We got a pretty good offer for our gear, as well. I would definitely recommend their services. "

2017-04-19

Great experience and help

"Thx great experience got my check asap"

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.