• Address: 1817 42nd St, Long Island City, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I am very happy with the level of service that I received from Buybackworld. I used them recently to sell my iPhone 5S before buying the iPhone 6. They quoted a price much higher than Gazelle. I was initially hesitant since Gazelle is a well-known company, but I did a little research by looking at the Better Business Bureau, which gave them good ratings. There were some complaints on the BBB website, but it mostly seemed to be about people grossly overestimating the condition of their device, which would lead to a lower offer. Buybackworld addressed each customer complaint, which shows they are listening. I am so pleased that I am using them again to sell my iPad Air. I ordered the Air 2 - I'm a sucker for Apple's marketing hype. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell their device. You will most likely get a much better offer than Gazelle. With Gazelle, the lower offer goes to pay for their marketing. You can probably get more money selling your yourself on Craigslist or Ebay, but you will have to deal with more hassle and scammers. Not worth it in my opinion. And one last thing, their customer service is amazing! Imagine sending an email inquiry about the order and getting a reply in five minutes. I am not easily impressed these days, but these guys really impressed me. Give them a try. I honestly didn't think it would be this easy to sell a device, but it was!"

"I found myself being placed in charge heading a fundraiser for my church, which asked the congregation to gather old, unused electronics at their homes and donate them to the cause. I was hesitant as to which company to send the electronics to for resell, there are just so many, and by the grace of God I any-mini-mynee-mo'd my choice to Buybackworld. They are amazingly prompt and efficient, and when I had questions or concerns my emails were responded to within an hour or two. Our fundraiser has been on going and so I've mailed in several orders, and even when I didn't see an item donated listed on their website, buybackworld was so kind as to create a personal quote for me. Thank you Jesse for all that youve done and continue to do, and thank you Buybackworld. God Bless - Alan"

"What a RIP-OFF! They took my best valued NOKIA phones and devalued them to $1 and when I said NO..they took all my chargers, slip covers, desk stands. They sent the phones back naked with no way to charge or resale them. Don't fall for this crap and it is CRAP..a REAL RIP OFF---- REally disappointed...HOW DO I GET MY STUFF BACK???"

"Buybackworld is the ultimate electronics purchasing and recycling vendor. I searched around for the highest amount that I could receive for my used electronics and BBW beat each vendor by at least $30.00 each time, on each device I sent in!

The process is simple: Select which devices need to be returned, print off the FREE label, Take to Post Office, wait for it to arrive at BBW, they inspect within a day or two, they advise you of the condition of the device and inspection results at each step, they notify you that you have money being sent. Extremely simple!

I highly recommend using BBW for mobile device recycling! This is my second transaction with them and I plan to work with them again in the future!

"This site is truly as customer oriented as they state. I received both excellent service and a fair market price for my Blackberry Q10 sale. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them for use. They replied to my email question very quickly and courteously. Compared to other resell sites that I have used to sell phones, this by far is one of the best! In hindsight, I wished I woul have tried to sell my son's Apple iPhone 5 32GB AT&T here instead of at the competitor's site he chose and had a horrible client experience at. Here the market prices are competitive but the client valued approach far outweighs any other option that may be have minimal market value differences."

"Buybackworld.com is great! I've used Gazelle and Nextworth in the past, but Buybackworld.com has consistently had better trade-in values and better service. Jesse in Customer Service has been super helpful in facilitating multi-item orders. Highly recommended!"

"They are fast to email me back n fast Payment"

"Everything was "top notch" until it came to getting me the money. After 2 weeks (and counting)I still have not received a check. "

"AWESOME!!! That's my review of BuyBackWorld.....
I don't normally do this, ever, but when I started this journey of selling my iPhone (which had a broken motherboard I was told locally) it was frustrating and sometimes a little confusing. You google selling your iPhone and of course a ton of places came up. There was some that offered more that BBW but and please be careful here, you have to read the fine print, they QUOTE you more as their best price until they see it. Even if you call these places and tell them exactly what another tech told you they will not give you a concrete price. This is where I felt BBW did a great job, they gave me a price and stuck to it. It's a little scary sending your phone to someone you don't know but I'll tell you this, they kept their word, gave me full price, sent the money when they said they would and kept me in the loop the whole way through with emails.
First Class all the way!!
Thanks everyone at BBW, you guys rock!

"Very happy with Buybackworld.com's customer service. They offered the best buy-back price for my electronic product, and their ratings and reviews (BBB, WSJ, MSNBC, etc.) sold me. I highly recommend Buybackworld.com, and will refer family/friends/colleagues to use their service as well."

"Dear Reseller Ratings,
I have been a customer of BuyBackWorld and I just wanted to let
others know what a great job that they do to make the world a better place.I recently sold my used cell phone to them and was
having trouble with the web site so I emailed them and they got
back to me and pointed out my mistakes.I really appreciated the
prompt and courteous service I have recieved the whole way.The
BuyBackWorld Team was honest,friendly,and respectful that is refreshing to experience from a company that truly cares about their customers expecially in the world we live in today! They also make you feel good about what you are doing for others when
they pass the used devices on to others that are in need.They pay what they say they are going to pay so you dont have to worry about your payment not being there that is truly a great experience compared to what some of the other used cell phone companies are doing!I would reccommend them to family and friends anyday and I have had a enjoyable experience with them the whole way I feel a certain responsibility to let others know that you can use this company and not have to worry about anything.Thank You for the opportunity!!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Tipton

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.