Stores > Buybackworld.com

Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-02-05

Fast and Easy!

"I sent in 3 phones, 1 was a current model and 2 others had been laying around the house for quite a while. Buy Back World offered more for each phone than any other reseller and they made it simple. Fill out the information online, they mail you a box to ship everything back, package it up and you get paid.

They shipped the packaging material quickly and processed the payment as soon as they received the phones. Money went straight into my PayPal account.

I just before this transaction, I sold another phone to my cellular provider. It took at least a week longer and I could only get a statement credit. I now have a credit balance and an still waiting for them to refund the money. Buy Back was so much faster and easier. I would recommend them!

2016-02-03

Quick and easy and I got the money I was offered

"I sold my MacBook PRO to BuyBackWorld and I received confirmation emails along the way and I received the amount that was offered to me. I said it was in excellent condition and BuyBackWorld agreed after their inspection. I am very happy and will definitely use them again. "

This review was modified by ClaudeFLL on February 03 2016 12:34:39 PM

2016-02-02

Recycling is a good thing

"I like the idea of recycling electronics so this seems like a good service. I'm waiting on my first check. I'll have another soon because I've recycled 3 phones in the last two weeks. I wish the process was just a little faster, but its fine.

I noticed that my first return kit had only one inner, padded pouch for a phone and yet I specified that I was returning two phones. Fortunately both of the phones fit in the larger padded envelope.

2016-02-01

Very satisfied customer!

"I got an online appraisal and I knew the condition of my phone was worth it. They offered the most than all other online buyers. They promptly sent the box to ship it to them and once they received it, they didn't take long to approve and send a check (that was my option.)"

2016-02-01

"Worked just like they stated. Very simple process."

2016-01-31

It's a scam!

"I was told that my MacBook Pro (which was in good condition) was worth $325 I sent it in and waited. A few weeks later I got a check in the mail for $26. I did not get an analysis on why my MacBook pro was only worth that and when I tried to call they kept me on hold and would not address my concerns. They would not respond to my emails and would not send my computer back. I would never do this again and I would never recommend them to anyone! Keep your computer in storage as an antique before trying this service."

Good value!

"I shopped around before selling my old iPhone and buybackworld.com gave me the most."

Super-speedy and Exactly as Advertised

"I was very impressed with how I got email updates at every step in the process. Made it very clear that I was dealing with a reputable and professional firm - important considering I shipped 2 iPads in with no way of getting them back if something went wrong. All went exactly as described, my payment amount was as quoted, and it arrived with no issues. I would definitely recommend and use again."

Dusty

"I had an iPhone that I no longer use sitting there collecting dust. I found this web site. It was easy to follow directions and before I knew it I had extra cash in my pocket. Thank you Buy Back World!"

Worked great!

"Everything worked out as advertised. "

Easy to use !

"Service was easy to use... great customer email feedback. Most cash offered for used product. Fast turnaround with payment Highly recommend !"

2016-01-30

"They made it easy to sell my old phone"

2016-01-29

Best Place to Trade In My Used Stuff

"I checked several places online, and found Buybackworld offered the best prices on my used Time Capsule and Apple TV. Everything went smoothly and quickly. I highly recommend them and will certainly use them again."

2016-01-29

"Very easy & great response time! Will do it again!!!"

2016-01-28

Money, money

"I got money for my old phone without any hassle."

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.