• Buybackworld.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"When I sent my iPhone 5s in, it was in perfect working condition with no scratches. Communication was very good from them, however after they "inspected" it, I got an email that said my phone would not power on after being charged and was offered about $160 less than the original offer or they offered to send it back, which I did have them do. I think this is a scam as I was using my phone with no problems until just days before I mailed it into them and I had absolutely no issues at all. I now have my phone back but it will not power on. They either switched batteries on me or damaged mine somehow! Don't do business with them. There are many other companies that are much more honest! I'll stick with Gazelle or NetWorth from now on."

"Buyback world is absolutely the best place to sell your electronics. They honor their price and will let you know immediately if something is wrong. They are very quick at processing items and paying. I will never do business with anyone else. They also have great customer service, they are a pleasure to deal with."

"I would highly recommend Buybackworld.com to anyone thinking of selling their used electronic devices. They offered the most money and the process was easy as they supplied the needed materials to ship my laptop to them. Just be aware that only a few companies are legitimate and Tia company is one of the few."

"I had a problem and after several emails, I am happy to say it was resolved."

"I was very disappointed. Buyback world said my phone was 8GB not 16. I checked with my records and also Apple Support and it was in fact 16. I was originally promised $42 if in excellent condition. Then was offered $15 as you claimed it was only an 8. I noticed meanwhile that on your site $42 was no longer offered for the iPhone 4 and had changed to !9.00. I could have understood only receiving 19.00 but to tell me it was an 8 and offer $15.00 which was the price for the iPhone 8 GB on your current site seemed unfair."

"This is definitely the best buyback company I've dealt with. I had never heard of them before so I was a bit apprehensive at first sending my phone to strangers over the internet. I mailed in my old iphone using their free shipping label and received an email update in a couple of days. My phone passed inspection and my check was received a couple days later. The selling process couldn't have been easier. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family and will be sending them other phones and electronics."

"Great service! Extremely fast and they update you on every detail! Out of all the buyback companies, this one tops them all."

"I never received my check that you said you mailed to me on March 30, 2015. I sent a message previously with no response."

"Great experience.....very smooth and received the exact amount quoted."

"I sent an excellent condition Pentax K-7 DSLR to them. They claimed that the top LCD on the camera was cracked and offered $50. An excellent condition camera would be worth $160. The camera was sent to them in bubble wrap packaging they provided and they say the package arrived intact. I refused the offer and took the camera back and it now has a crack on the LCD. I believe, as others have said, that the damage occurred at their facility. I think that they lower the offer claiming a damaged device. If the sender refuses the device is returned and damaged. Don't do business with them."

"Im very disappointed IVe sold here before and never had issues lately there has been a problem on this order I was quoted $4 for a Sansa Fuze music player ok cool whatever sent it in and they sent me an email saying oh wow its actually worth $67 we improved your quote. Fantastic right....so youd think....got $4 only deposited in my paypal with an email saying heres your $67, wrote customer service never heard from them....wrote again and still nothing. So either 1 they dont care 2 they care but said screw it and me who could use the extra money who gets the hopes up gets left on the side because theres not even a number to call these people. kind of sketchy "

"Customer service was prompt and expedient. They made the entire process of returning phones for resale a hassle-free experience. I also appreciate the fact that unusable technology will be properly recycled to lessen the impact on the environment. I would recommend Buy Back World to anyone. "

"Great experience and I would use them again in the future."

"Fast, prompt and accurate. The quote they provided is the money they sent after I sent them a non-working phone, and it was the highest offer I could find. "

"We contacted Buy back world to sell our old cell phone based on an article in USA Today and a BBB rating - a first for us. A little slow, but everything went very smoothly step by step and we received our promised payment - the whole process took about a month. We would use them again without hesitation."

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.