Stores > Buybackworld.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-06-21

YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL!!

"sent a zte zmax2 and lg g3 with days of both transactions i received a check (or you can choose your pay pal account), more that offered by others. The reviews were great and seemed honest so thought I'd take a chance and SO glad I did, my phones were in good shape and they gave me what i considered top dollar- they send emails to update you with each stage from the time the box is received in their door PLUS they pay the shipping to them (you can request a label mailed to you or print your own). Do business with these folks-they are great and fast! highly recommend!"

This review was modified by smithkas on June 21 2016 05:37:20 PM

2016-06-20

Super Easy!

"Buybackworld made it super easy to sell my iPod. I filled out the form, printed the shipping labels and a week later I had my check! Couldn't ask for a better way to get cash for items I don't use anymore. "

2016-06-14

Quick and easy!

"Sending in the phone was quick and receiving the money was easy!"

check?

"I never received a check from one of my devices I sent in. Got an email saying it was cleared but never got the check."

Pleasantly Surprised

"Not much to say here other than a great experience from beginning to end. "

Best ever

"Super easy, super fast! I was absolutely impressed with how fast everything was- from sending out the prepaid envelope, to depositing my check. I appreciated being informed of every single step, so I wasn't left guessing. "

This review was modified by Misncy on June 13 2016 06:05:20 AM

2016-06-11

Satisfactory

"Everything was taken care of quickly and I was notified of every step. Website is a little tough sometimes, as I had to do every sell back seperately, and when they changed an offer, I couldn't get the approval of the change to work right away. Other than that, it all went smooth. "

Accurate quote & Delivery...but Extra Postage

"I would sell to BuyBack World again. The only reason for the missing star is I had to pay extra postage for the "free" shipping packet.

Not a big deal in my book. I live in Hawaii and shipping is a b*tch here, so maybe I just didn't read the fine print. Otherwise, the entire process was smooth.

I sold an iPhone 5s that accidentally broke due to my clumsiness. The screen was cracked & it no longer turned on. BuyBack World quoted me at $25. No other company offered any amount for a broken phone like that so I went with BuyBack World.

They delivered. And they delivered efficiently. Would definitely be 5 stars if not for the extra shipping.

Strait forward

"Easy to use, steps progressed as expected except for the final review and acceptance of the product though that was only a little slow, reasonable value."

Definitely recommend

"If you're honest about the condition of your phone to begin with, you probably won't be disappointed. Email updates throughout the process keep you informed"

2016-06-10

Received survey before check, still waiting

"I find it a bit crazy to send out a survey asking for satisfaction of the client prior to waiting for check to be delivered. I don't know how I feel about you right now. Would I use you again I don't know."

2016-06-10

"I am satisfied with the service"

Fast payment!

"I recommended it. It was a nice experience "

2016-06-09

"Quick and easy process, kept us notified at each step along the way and received check for the amount promised."

2016-06-08

"Quick reply. Got exactly what my bid online was for both phones."

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.