Stores > Buybackworld.com

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
2017-01-16

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

"I sent them an iPad in absolutely mint condition that had been in a hard case with a glass cover since day one. The original offer was for $117. Upon receipt they claim one of the buttons was jammed and the hard cover was bent causing exposure to the internals. This absolutely was not how it was sent. They revised the offer to $42. If I reject the offer and have them send it back how do I know they won't send me back someone else's useless piece of crap while they keep the perfectly fine one I sent them. I have no way of telling if it isthe same one sent to them. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! ***UPDATE Yes I had no choice but to accept your offer or receive back an item that was mint when shipped but supposedly damaged to the point the internals were exposed when you received it. Again I am calling Bul#*@$. You returning to me an item not in the condition it was sent to you In was useless to me. And yes, I do value my items and I treat them as such. Again it was kept in a hard cover and protected since day one. When the covers were removed it looked brand new when it was packaged for shipment. I stand by my warning and according to other reviews on Facebook and the BBB I am not the only one to experience this same thing from this company.

This review was modified by Ck37421 on January 19 2017 08:15:01 AM

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We're sorry you weren't happy with your experience with us on your most recent transaction. All devices that enter our facilities are quickly documented and recorded by their unique serial number. According to our records, you were sent an email regarding a revised offer on 01/16 due to a condition difference in your device caused by a hard bend on the housing. You then proceeded to accepted the revised offer. We know we sometimes value your items differently than you do and that is why we always offer hassle-free, no-risk free returns on any transaction if your value changes for any reason as long as you respond within a week of the revised offer. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for trying our services.”

2017-01-13

Don't LOOK anywhere else!!

"This is the best buy back company hands down!! Great price and fast! Don't search any place else, this is the company you want to deal with."

This review was modified by bodo120-25483 on January 17 2017 07:22:00 AM

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“Thanks for the great feedback. We’re glad everything went well and look forward to hearing from you again!”

Fast and Easy Process

"I was very satisfied with the process and prompt payment. Quick response to my inquiry, easy process in sending in my camera, and quick receipt of payment. "

This review was modified by cawleyme on January 17 2017 07:22:07 AM

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We appreciate you using our services and we’re glad we were able to deliver on all of our promises. Thanks again!”

Easy as Pie

"The entire process from listing my item to selling it and getting my funds went smoothly with no problems."

This review was modified by edwardsdenise66 on January 17 2017 07:22:14 AM

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We appreciate your kind words and look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thanks again!”

Worked Great!!

"Quick and simple! Submitted buyback request online, and received package in the mail within a week to ship phone back and we then got paid via PayPal in just a few days. They paid us more than what was offered in trade-in value at Cricket Wireless. Received status update emails through every step.
Great experience! Will use them in the future if needed.

This review was modified by broiles on January 17 2017 07:22:21 AM

Easy peasy

"Such an easy, quick process. Love that they deposited straight into my PayPal account!"

This review was modified by kokiri79 on January 17 2017 07:22:27 AM

Quick and painless

"Quick process, and delivered check before it was promised in full. Will use again!"

This review was modified by mdiamente1 on January 17 2017 07:22:35 AM

More Than Fair

"The phone we sent in was in great shape, and the amount we received was about $15 more than the online estimate. We had a bad experience with another company, and will definitely use Buybackworld.com again."

This review was modified by dduran_cc on January 17 2017 07:22:40 AM

Did What They Claimed

"Were very good at doing what they said they would. My only complaint is the time it took to get the money."

This review was modified by eanady on January 17 2017 07:24:02 AM

Great Service

"Highly recommend this service. I was skeptical, but they paid what they estimated, and I always knew what step I was at in the process. Fast & efficient."

This review was modified by robmidtun on January 17 2017 07:22:44 AM

2017-01-11

"they procee a transaction fast and give you a fair price"

This review was modified by lendonat on January 17 2017 07:23:14 AM

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“Great! We’re happy to hear everything went well and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!”

Like Clockwork

"Simple quick and as advertised"

This review was modified by craiga_4958 on January 17 2017 07:23:19 AM

Fast and Simple Selling

"Would definitely sell again "

This review was modified by elmer0492 on January 17 2017 07:23:25 AM

2017-01-10

Good company. Payment made quickly

"Sold two old iPhones to them. They sent the boxes and labels to ship to them. They paid me directly through PayPal within days. Highly recommended. "

This review was modified by brianl723 on January 17 2017 07:23:29 AM

2017-01-10

Excellent

"Everything about this service was perfect."

This review was modified by DCHULETA on January 17 2017 07:22:57 AM

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.