Stores > Buybackworld.com

Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

2016-08-26

Buy, buy old phone

"This experience has been very easy. I really like the way they kept me updated every step if the way, all the way down to when the check was sent.

2016-08-12

What an amazing service

"There is no doubt that Buybackworld.com is one of the best place to sell your device that you would like to get rid of. I've had few hiccups and but for this particular order, they were able to look into it and has been resolved. I got paid for what I asked for and everything is good. There are some occasion where it doesn't turn out to be but as there is always a risk.

Other companies have a lower value and I definitely prefer using this service.

If you are not happy, don't hesitate to contact them. They will work with you and ensure that you will be happy.

2016-08-10

Slow and unfocused

"Had to send device in twice as they could not unlock it despite explicitly following their instructions. In the mean time, my device lost $15 in value that was not replaced as I waited for instructions. I had to initiate contact and they were slow to respond. Just be honest and give a fair initial value that **** is willing to buy at."

2016-08-10

Outstanding Company!

"I am blown away by the way Buybackworld.com handled my transaction. They gave me an automated quote online based on my description of the condition of my iPad, sent me FREE a shipping kit with easy and very clear instructions of packaging and shipping the item and gave me UPDATES of when they received the item, opened the item, inspected the item, made the determination that the item had been inspected, and when I had received payment through my Paypal account. And what they originally quoted me I received in payment because I described it to them accurately. I very much appreciated the status updates STEP-BY-STEP, the detail of which is extremely rare with other online businesses. Thank you Buybackworld.com, I would not hesitate in the least to do business with you again!

Matt

2016-07-29

"Good and dat, although a little bit of problems"

2016-07-26

Just what I needed

"The flip on my phone was smooth and worry-free, at a time when that was exactly what I needed.

2016-07-25

Slow Start

"Had my issues at first but that might've been a one time thing. The service wasn't as speedy as I thought it'd be but I was still paid the guaranteed amount which is higher than the other seller services I looked at (that weren't scams). I still do think a company in this day and age needs a phone number to be reached at though. "

2016-07-22

A Must

"My business had several older devices we were incapable of selling through our normal channels, and thus, needed to see if we could minimize our loss. After contacting bulkbuybackworld initially, I received a reply within 12 hours. The gentleman walked me through their remarkably easy return process, allowing me to send the devices (with their associated shipping label), by that weeks end. I was concerned that the quote they had given for my new devices was going to be low-balled upon receipt, given that some of their competitors have less than ideal reputations. However I was very pleased to find how they kept in touch, informed me of a couple slight delays, and maintained their initial quote. It also bears note, I received my compensation incredibly fast using PayPal (I would recommend it above check). While I can't speak for end-users requiring defective device returns, my experience returning new devices was nothing short of perfect. If you have a small business requiring some new device returns, there is no better option. I WILL be using buybackworld again, should I need to do so. "

This review was modified by BoostAgent on July 22 2016 06:42:09 AM

2016-07-16

Quick process

"It was a quick process and it didn't take that long for them to inspect the devices and send me an email to let me know how much I was getting for the devices. I also loved the fact that they quoted me prices and that is what they paid me. "

2016-07-15

Great Process

"It worked as described with minimal issues and good pay out.

I would use them again

2016-07-14

Look out e-bay, theirs a new kid on the block

" Sold my iPhone on e-bay, at least I thought I did, dead beat buyer. It took me 3 weeks to unwind the deal. Enter Buybackworld cash in hand in about a week."

2016-07-14

"Quick and easy process! Excellent experience! "

Maybe More

"I received my check today. It was received in the timely manner that was given to me by Buybackworld. I thought maybe I could have gotten more but I thank you for what I did receive. Thanks again."

2016-07-13

"Timely, gave me everything I needed to send my phone in, and kept me updated on the process, and gave me the amount they quoted me."

FAST and EASY

"And paid the most money for my iPhone of all the companies on the internet that purchase electronics! Thank you."

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.