•  BuyAnySeat.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"Box office said the seat was filled by someone else. Too many hoops to jump through to print the ticket. "

"Easy Site and convenient to use!"

"Very professional and quick and the seats were great. Printing the tickets were quick and fine."

"Smooth transaction! We received what we thought, in a quick manner. That was what we were looking for!"

"Good communication. Fast arrival"

"I purchased tickets to Mumford & Sons concert in Chicago 6.17.2015 through BuyAnySeat.com which stated on the actual ticket : Rain or SHINE !!! ...then concert was canceled due to weather ?...and was rescheduled for 2 nights later ,Friday 6.19.2015 which did NOT work for me. I asked for a refund and was told NO !
I would not recommend using this service.

"It would help if we could use our phone to scan and show our ticket purchase and save paper and inconvenience
of paper ticket.Overall experience was excellent.

Thanks

Gerry Schicker

"Everything I expected, very satisfied"

"Love how it's easy to search and the whole buying process is not complicated and most of all best prices thank you for existing "

"The service was grate, we had a good time we will recommended your service Al."

"You delivered as advertised. Thank you

"It's been a while since I processed the order. The experience was ok. I thought the added fees was quite high. It defeated the discounted cost offered. I also was leary of having to wait so long to get tickets since I believe the charge was processed immediately. Other than that, it was okay."

"Even though the Tigers ending up losing the game, my friend and I had an amazing time! The seats were perfect and we got a great deal on the price! I will definitely be buying again from this website and I highly recommend it! "

"Are you kidding me? I paid almost $300.00 for a pair of Blue Jays tickets! The couple next to me paid under $100. DISCOUNT ??? WHAT DISCOUNT???
I WILL NEVER EVER, EVER, GIVE "BUY ANY SEAT.COM" ANOTHER PENNY!!!
ONCE BITTEN.... TWICE SHY!!!

"I feel like I got the old "bait and switch". I paid hundreds more for two tickets than the price of the actual ticket. It wasn't clear what I was getting. The tickets say early bird general admission but there is no explanation what that means or if its valid?!? The tickets were represented as being something other than they were so I paid more thinking that was the case. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED!!"

Share BuyAnySeat.com's store rating

BuyAnySeat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAnySeat.com is a merchant member
BuyAnySeat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.