• Address: 8547 East Arapahoe Road, Suite J164

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I did not receive my tickets that I ordered in November for a concert. They were suppose to ship Jan 21st when I never got any emails about the tickets or shipping information. I called they said they would check with the seller. They called back and said that my order could no longer be fulfilled even though they still had tickets for the same section available the price had jumped up $100 I felt like they just wanted to sell the tickets for more money. I wouldn't buy tickets from them again!"

"This order is complete but I still have not received my tickets in the mail. Besides that, the service has been great."

"Easy, quick, great service!"

"Got the tickets was a very easy process game was great.
Thanks I would totally use it again

"It was quick, easy, and I especially liked the ability to choose your seat by looking at a seating chart.
I will definitely use this service again!

"FRAUD ALERT***** Bought 3 tickets to see matilda with digital delivery. Theater refused us entry - said tickets were counterfeit. The emailed us counterfeit telecharge tickets - different font, no watermark, missing info, etc."

"No problem in buying our seats. Only wish that I could have been a little closer and on the first floor. My granddaughter and I enjoyed the Lion King."

"Great experience. I will buy again. "

"Well, purchased 2 tickets for Florida Georgia Line at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ. They were Christmas gifts. Everything went well with the initial purchasing. Well, when I did not get an email from them I called twice to see what happened. They told me they sent it but was not in my spam folder either. Then they told me I should call the sellers, now thi8s is approaching Christmas and they are on the west coast. I was running out of time. Well finally a gal helped me because they sent it to AIL instead of AOL Couldn't they see that. A lot of wasted time but I will use this site again."

"Not to great Customer service! !!!!!"

"The service was satisfactory, but I felt the service charges were a bit high. "

"***** Had good seats-and it was greAT!!!"

"The ordering process was swift with no problems."

"was smooth and easy. got what wanted"

"I have purchased tickets 3x from this site and have had complete satisfaction.

BuyAnySeat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAnySeat.com is a merchant member
BuyAnySeat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.