• Address: 8547 East Arapahoe Road, Suite J164
    • Contact: customerservice@buyanyseat.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-524-6642
    • Business Hours: 7am to 1am EST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Tickets were emailed seconds after purchase, no issues with seating at the concert, very pleased. "

"Our seats were great and were cheaper than any other site."

"Everything came up Milhouse! We had great seats! They were right by the beer guy, the bathroom and the exit - where our valeted car was waiting for us, heated up! Considering it was 10 degrees outside, we were thrilled. Best way to buy tickets ever. "

"I had a great experience with this company when ordering tickets. The person I spoke with was clear, concise, and walked me through the entire orderinig process. It was easy and quick. Thank you!I would highly reccommend your services."

"should have bought a parking pass!"

"Any other tickets to sell? Great seats at a great price "

"The friendly customer staff helped me complete my order over the phone. The online system wasn't working properly at the time of my order. They were courteous and friendly and informed of further seats for other games. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks again"

"Good seats and a great time. Thanks "

"didnt get tickets until halftime due to them being for the wrong day and had 0 help with customer service, will never use this site agagin"

"Will never use them again and you shouldn't either. I took the time to call them IN ADVANCE to clarify questions about seats I wanted to purchase. I then purchased the seats and the results were not as I was guided by their rep. I called this morning to complain and I was again told tickets should be filled inner to outter meaning the seats towards the center would be sold first and that I should complain to the seller directly - they made sure I had the right phone number to reach the seller. Later on Buyanyseat started backtracking on all of their statements saying it was my tough luck as seat numbers are not guaranteed. Their answer was basically tough crap, you ordered online and therefore any information they provided to me in guiding my purchase doesn't matter. They do NOT back up their customers and they are unconcerned with satisfaction despite suggesting otherwise on their website.

The seller that they represent has an F rating by the Better Business Bureau yet BuyAnyseat told me the sellers they represent are all extremely reputable.

"Great tickets! Great seats. Great service."

"everything went through as indicated, no problems"

"The customer service rep I spoke with was very friendly and helpful, and printing out the tickets was very easy (I'm not particularly computer competent so easy is important). Overall, a very easy and pleasant experience. I was particularly grateful for having the option of telephoning rather than having to do everything on-line, since on-line ordering isn't my forte."

"I was very happy w/ the customer service representative who helped me obtain tickets for Disney on Ice. He listened to my needs & found me some good seats."

"It was easily navigated and much easier than ticketmaster. "

BuyAnySeat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAnySeat.com is a merchant member
BuyAnySeat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.