Stores > BuyAnySeat.com

Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

2016-02-19

Terrible Company, TERRIBLE SERVICE

"BUYER BEWARE- Their name is VERY SIMILAR TO SELECT A SEAT! I typically do not write reviews, but this company did me so wrong, I feel bad NOT putting this out there to hopefully save you from this head ache. Please please please do not give this company your money. They scalped my tickets! Come to find out, tickets for this concert were supposed to be $69 each, this company charged me $120+ each + plus an outlandish service charge! I didnt of course see this charge until after I hit submit!! I knew something was wrong when my tickets didnt even have seat numbers when I got my confirmation! I tried to call and cancel within 10 minutes of my purchase, but they "strong armed" me and refused. I would give Buy Any Seat 0 stars if I could! I will personally make sure none of my family and friends ever buy from this company!!! Eric, Sara- thanks for ripping me off- you are terrible people."

This review was modified by MembrName on February 19 2016 03:04:36 PM

2015-10-19

"Very safe and secure and easy to redeem. "

2015-10-19

"Seat we're good very satisfied"

2015-10-17

"System was easy to use and e-tickets are the preferred way to purchase."

2015-10-14

"I was very satisfied with purchase and feel we got good seats for a good price. The only thing I would say is even though it said we would get the tickets on or before Oct. 12th I was a little worried when we got them only shortly before their deadline. It was fine, but it would have been nice if the seller would send an Email instead of no word at all for a month. I would use them again as they did deliver a few days before the 12th.

2015-10-14

"Found the seats I wanted and paid a "reasonable" price for them...in relation to professional sports seat prices. The printed tickets were scanned cleanly with no hassle at the arena entry. What an easy process. I was genuinely surprised and pleased with the experience."

2015-10-09

"It's was quick & super easy! "

2015-10-07

"Awesome. No problems at all"

2015-10-06

"Youir company are really scam artists. I understand you are in business to make money but your profit margin is way over the top. I paid $141 for a $25 seat. Shame on you. Hope you sleep well at night; you probably sleep in luxury. I would never use you again and sent e-mails to my friends warning them about your practices. Sorry that I ever heard of you. A Ticketmaster you are NOT. I can't see you in business long term. At least I hope not"

2015-10-06

"if i had known the seats i bought were Standing Only, i would have bought differently

2015-10-05

"It was easy to do and no complications. I will recommend and use the service again!!"

2015-10-04

"Easy and satisfied with my order"

2015-10-01

"tickets way to freaking expensive!!!!!! Tried to resolve the problem through their "customer Service" NO HElP!!! Never using them again. Complete fucking rip off!!!!!!"

2015-09-29

"Getting the tickets was fast and easy. No issues at the venue. Happy with the purchase."

2015-09-26

"I am pleased with it. Thank you."

Share BuyAnySeat.com's store rating

BuyAnySeat.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BuyAnySeat.com is not a merchant member
BuyAnySeat.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!