•  BuyAnySeat.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"No problems with anything"

"I ordered two tickets for my husband see mick foley in portland. When i had to call to make sure my husband could pick up the tickets instead of me. The representative was very kind and helpful. The site it self is very easy to use. "

"This was the first time I used this company and I was extremely pleased with their ticket purchasing process. I will definitely buy tickets in this way in the future."

"Seats exactly as stated-- great experience from start to finish.. THANKS !!!"

"It was scary not having the tickets download immediately but they came through. Felt that the handling fee was rather high. Will use them in the future so long as they are competitive with other agencies"

"I did not like the fact that I attain tickets with this company though Toyota center for Katt Williams tickets. Well he cancelled and this company did not refund my money. Toyota center refunds customers there money if someone cancels. This really is a inconvenient for me because I work offshore. I will never purchase tickets from this company again. "

"We had wonderful seats. We had 2 small children and they did not have any trouble seeing the show. The customer service representative was very helpful when we bought our tickets. We will use them again."

"I was Extremely Satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommend this site."

"Simple. Oder, print, go. Can't ask for better."

"Overall good experience. Would like to know what seat I'm buying rather then a range of rows"

"Love the Bruins so any easy way to get tickets is great "

"The tickets were easily purchased. There was clear communication and follow-up once the purchase was authorized including contact information. The tickets were delivered in a timely manner."

"Got the ticket very quickly and easily."

"This was my second time using this site, I tell everyone about it now, I will be returning, actually I am watching Rush tickets at MGM in July right now. I will continue to use this site for tickets purchase"

"The order was actually a very pleasant experience. There was a slight mix up, but the person I spoke with on the phone was super helpful and so kind. The minor problem was resolved quickly. Overall great customer service."

Share BuyAnySeat.com's store rating

BuyAnySeat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAnySeat.com is a merchant member
BuyAnySeat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.