•  BuyAnySeat.com  BuyAnySeat.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"When looking for last minute tickets, buy
any seat delivers at the best cost, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Baseball, football, basketball and concerts are only a search away. I suggest you try buyanyseat.com first. You won't be disappointed...

"your service fees are way too high."

"Paid way to many fees. There were fees for fees. "

"very satisfied. received my tickets quickly

"Was able to catch my first ever Cubs game at Wrigley Field. Not a fan by the way, I just went for the experience. The whole experience was great. There was good feedback and follow up through the entire process. "

"The tickets came in right on time and I was very satisfied "

"The tickets were bogus and we didnt get to.see the show you had oversold the seat. I will never use your service again and i will tell everyone not to."

"It was convenient but found the price was a little high. Overall happy I was able to take my daughter to see her favourite band. "

"Quick and easy to make a purchase."

"The games I purchased a ticket for was postponed due to rain, to the next day at a time when I had to work. I was not offered a refund or exchange for the game. I lost money for a game I was not able to attend because I had to work for a living. I am VERY dissatisfied with this company and fell that $13 should have been refunded back to me or another ticket offered to me. I will never use this company again and I will tell all I know of my experience!"

"was easier than I thought"

"This was my first time buying seats and I am pleased. I loved the option of printing my own tickets because it gave me the opportunity to save some money - especially now with the rate of our dollar vs the US. I will definitely recommend this service to other family members and friends.

lkchauss's Avatar

"It was a good experience. I would use this service again. "

"actual seating location of tickets not shown - perhaps due to poor map of facility. "

"I'm confused, I ordered tickets and I haven't had any notification of receiving, but purchase confirmed, yet, I'm receiving an email/survey asking if I'm satisfied. I can't answer that since I don't know the status. So, my opinion and request, is I will answer your survey on satisfaction, once you do your job and I have tickets to report on. Right now, you wouldn't like my survey. So, recommendation, send tickets that were paid for or at least confirm, then send the survey on satisfaction after. So, since your asking asking about something I don't know about yet, and you have confirmed I bought. What is the status, so no, I'm not satisfied, what takes so long to do this? Please respond, I will call. I can go to another service and get tickets if I don't hear from you. "

Share BuyAnySeat.com's store rating

BuyAnySeat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAnySeat.com is a merchant member
BuyAnySeat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.