Buy n Shop Reviews - buynshop.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.71/10 14 reviews

Buy n Shop is not a merchant member
Buy n Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"So far I am very disappointed. My order was placed a week ago. I have e-mailed bns twice and have gotten no response. When attempting to track my order I am told info not available for 24-48 hours, it's been a week. At this point, I would recommend to take your business elswhere. It appears to me that they don't care about their customers but there was no hesitation to take my money. Very likely that I will never use them again."

"I ordered two DDR pads. They had reasonable prices and the quality of the pads were recommended to me by some friends.

Their web site was broken when I ordered so I couldn't get tracking info. I was able to call in and was given tracking info.

One of the pads was DOA. We called and they shipped a replacement without even requiring me to send back the broken one.

I can overlook little things like missing tracking info- their customer service made me very satisfied.

"Order placed on 1/9/06 morning, wrong item received 1/13/06 afternoon. "

modified review This review was modified by chengws1 on January 14 2006 02:51:52 AM
Denver
Rating 4/102/5

"After reading about the Azio HD case in our local paper I decided to have a look at the Azio web site. After deciding that I liked the product, I was directed to this reseller by the manufacturer. It took 29 days, several emails and one phone call before I received the HD case from Buynshop.com. They wouldn't communicate and did not actually return the phone call but I received the case shortly after the call. We live in a small mountain town with no home delivery but only PO Boxes at the post office. They priority mailed the case to our home address and we were lucky to get it as the PO will often rejected packages with only a street address. I got lucky and they figured out who it belonged to. Overall, a sad and negative experience related to my business with Buynshop.com. I wouldn't recommend ordering anything you might need quickly. I had a 250GB Maxtor sitting and waiting for the case for nearly a month."

"I bought a travel charger for my Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra off these guys through their Ebay store. Not only did it take them nearly a week and a half to ship it to me, the tracking number provided never worked. To add to this, they deliberately shipped me a fake charger. My mp3 player requires a minimum of 2.0A output. The charger they gave me only put off 0.4A! When contacted, they tried to tell me that the amp rating they use is referring to different amps than those Creative uses. I'm not an electrician, but I'm not an idiot either. I'm still waiting on my refund, one week after I received delivery confirmation from USPS. Liars."

"They went downhill since my original review."

modified review This review was modified by cpacarl on December 03 2010 10:25:55 PM

"Excellent overall service, I am totally satisfied with my experience purchasing software from BUYNSHOP.com
Very fast response and updated me on the progress of the shipment of my order. Very professional vendor. Thank You!

Rating 4/102/5

"They are responsive alright, but their order tracking thing pretty useless. 3 days after placing my order, it was still 'processing, info avail in 24-48 hours'. Then they can't seem to ship things properly at times. I remember seeing a comment about a buyer who was buying for his daughther's birthday that the shipment did not arrive on time. I was like: "Probably one off incident..." Well, same thing happen to me. In the email I received, they have the correct FULL mailing address. I have been waiting for a pair of BNS DX-Xtreme for a week and I am still waiting because they did not put full address and the zip was wrong. This probably have to do with the stupid FEDEX ground too.... Unfortunately, they are the only source for the BNS pads.... or else I will not use them. Frankly, they are actually not too bad.... but depends on your luck, you might get pissed off like me."

modified review This review was modified by minchin on August 27 2004 07:14:27 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"I bought two DDR pads from them on Sunday and received them on Wednesday. Within a day of playing, I noticed that the plastic pieces inside the pads were moving so I asked for replacements. The customer service was great and the shipping was fast. I didn't have to pay a single cent to get the replacements and to send back the old ones."

"Very satisfied, fast reliable shipping. Not so hot on the product I bought, but certainly not their fault. Don't buy cheap dance pads - I can't keep my balance on the darn thing and have since bought an official Konami one and the cheap Buy n Shop bundled with DDRMAX one is reserved for a second/spare. But I'd certainly look at their expensive ones. No problems whatsoever with the purchase."

"Chose US ground for shipment and receieved item in 2 days. Remarkably fast shipment, very professional communication, in summary a great company. "

"Excellent customer service. Recieved a DOA vga box that I ordered for my son for Christmas. Talked with tech support and they shipped out a replacement without waiting for me to return the old one. A prepaid shipping label to return the old one was included. Nice people to do business with."

"after hours of research I decided to buy the DNS DX pad with the 1 inch foam thingie. Lik-sang asked for an insane amount of shipping (shame on you stepmania referral!). I ordered on the 21st, got here about an hour ago december 23rd. downloaded NTpad and just cleared butterfly on stepmania, standard difficulty (i know i sux).

anyways, so far so good, if what i read is correct i should wait to see if the pad is still working after a week and then if it does it'll work for a good long while. Just helping out fellow (aspiring) DDR'ers that might be silly enough to buy from lik-sang. We don't all have billions of dollars lying around to blow on that place. Courier service my butt.

Rating 8/104/5

"Order came in as ordered. Took 3 days. I have ordered from them 4 times. So far half of my orders have been within 3 days. The others half within 7 days. Also, I used ground usps. I would order from them again."