• Rating 5.33/10 40 reviews

Buy Rite Electronics is not a merchant member
    Buy Rite Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Buy Rite Electronics contact information

"This is a rip-off place of shady intentions and deals. The address they give doesn't exist (check Google maps). They sell gray market products that don't carry manufacturers warrantys yet advertise that they do. Trying to deal with them by telephone is reminiscent of the Discovery Card "Peggy" ads. Don't use this company! I have tried to return a product per their instructions but the address they give never works and the box is shipped back to me so the expense of this is just not worth the effort. Deceitful and outrageous company."

"My order transaction was perfect! Great product, helpful customer service reps, and beyond great savings!I typically don't write reviews --- but I had to for this one. I will buy from here again, and I suggest that you do too."

"Buyrite is not an authorized dealer for Denon and if you buy anything from them, product warranty is voided by Denon. I bought Denon AVR 890 for $610 and after 9 months the unit had repair and is going to cost $500 to repair by Denon which is not covered by warranty just because I bought this from an unauthorized dealer.
Buyrite did not mention anywhere on ebay that they are not authorized dealers for Denon products and if so, I could have avoided buying from them.
I will never deal with them in future.

"Ordered a receiver from them for a Christmas gift. They charged my card immediately and I received an email saying my order had been confirmed and would ship soon. A few days later I asked when it had shipped and when I would receive it. 3 days before Christmas they tell me they can't fill the order and then refunded my money. Don't shop here, it's a waste of time."

Rating 8/104/5

"Excellent expeditious service. Ordered Yamaha RX-V663 receiver via their ebay listing. Very accomodating to my offer and shipping request. Talked to Tony salesrep via phone and confirmed purchase price and promptly sent Paypal invoice and swift shipping. Great shopping experience. From past negative reviews, best to pay via paypal and use ebay to purchase their items to protect you from poor customer service. You can recover your lost monies if transaction does not pan out."

modified review This review was modified by Lima45 on February 13 2009 12:34:01 PM

"Some problem at first as item is no longer available anywhere. They called me and we worked out a substitute at a good price. They called me at least three times, keeping me up to date, along with emails including the tracking information.
I am a happy customer, especially with their communications.

"Phoned order in. Spoke with Tony. He verified they had item in stock and quoted me a reasonable price to ship it next day air to Canada. Would do business with Buy Rite again!"

modified review This review was modified by kwguy on July 03 2013 11:41:03 AM

"I Purchased a Yamaha RXV659 from www.buyriteelectronics.com using a credit card.
I phoned Tony at BuyRiteElectronics.com the next day inquiring about shipping because I did not receive a Tracking number via email as the site suggested. Tony said he had 6 in stock and my order was good to go on Friday Dec 8/06. Sunday
I phoned again but their voice mail was FULL. I emailed also. Monday I had no reply. I phoned Tony once again Monday afternoon. Now his story is that this order is to be "Drop Shipped from the Supplier". I told him if the shipment doesn't leave Monday to cancel the order. He told me he would expedite and call me right back. Still no callback at days end Monday.
Now its Wednesday, never even got a courtesy call from these guys. I faxed them instructions to cancel the order as I will buy from someone else. Heads up when ordering from these guys!
Some links to about www.buyriteelectronics.com:

modified review This review was modified by DaveGuy on December 13 2006 11:46:03 AM

"I purchased (more so tried) a underwater digital camera kit. I waited about a week after I received a confirmation email for my order and not receiving any type of tracking number before calling. They said they did not have any and said they would email me the next day as to if they would be getting any in. To this day, I never received any other form of communication. The didn't charge my CC, but I was planning on having this for my upcoming vacation, and now do not have because I was waiting on this company to deliver. It makes me even angrier that they never contacted me again to let me know if they would or wouldn't be getting the merchandise!"

"Perfect transaction! I bought a Samsung model
LN-S3251D TV. Ordered it on Monday - talked with Tony. Nice guy. He said it should ship Wednesday.
On Wednesday, I received notice UPS had it and would deliver it on Friday. They did. Perfect condition, very satisfied. I saved $498.93 even after paying S&H over the "big box" price here. I would do business with Buy Rite again.

"Good service, fast shipping, good price.
Very satisfied customer

"Buyers BEWARE!! DO NOT TOUCH THEIR WEBSITE!!! This seller is a thief. I bought an expensive Plasma Television (SONY KLV-32M1), and it was delivered a month late and when I finally got it the screen was CRACKED. I called them and told them about it and they tell me that its the shippers (UPS) fault and that I should get the money from them. I called up Sony to ask them if it is something that happens once in a while and they said that if I got it like that the seller DEFINITELY sent me a cracked screen on purpose. When I called BuyRite back at first they were rude and nasty and they got downright ugly. While I have since given up hope of getting back my money, I feel that it is my duty to warn the public to steer clear from there website."

Rating 4/102/5

"I purchased a brand new MV900SDS Sony Dream System overhead DVD player for my car from Buy Rite Electronics but it arrived in an open box and was defective. I have emailed them over a week ago and received no reply. Their website has since gone down (supposedly for improvements), and their phone does not answer (message queue is full). I don't know what to do now. Beware.

Rich Pauls

"I had a positive experience with this seller. I purchased a minidisc player/recorder from them through Ebay within several days before the Christmas holiday and I received the item a week later as stated in the shipping estimate despite the holiday (and a transit strike). The price was competitive, the item arrived in good condition, and works fine. "

"The people here are very pleasant to deal with & pricing is very competitive.
Very quick to repond to emails & phone.
The shipping to Canada was fast & the item well packaged.
Further, they followed up after the sale to make sure I was completely happy.
I highly recomend this company for your business.