Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-02

Wrong year model

"On August 22, 2017 we ordered a spring and strut kit for a 1997 Nissan Maxima. Order number (SO-133866). On the confirmation page it stayed strut kit for a 2000 model Nissan Maxima, knowing some carmakers use the same parts multiple years I assumed the part were the same, the picture looked just like what I needed.
But when I tried to install the strut the bottom bolt holes were off about quarter inch.
Saturday morning I called customer service and talked with James about my dilemma, he immediately set out to resolve for a problem pulled my account see what I had and researched what I needed to make sure I got the correct part this time. Explained in detail options for returning the parts, concerning full refunds or company credits and emailed me a return label.
Wanted to thank James for his help in getting me through having a a "one of those days" when nothing goes right.
David McRae

Professional Service

"Although I had to wait nearly an hour on hold, the pre-recorded message stated "that our calls are all answered in house and not outsourced, and there could be long wait times." I did not anticipate that long, however, once my call was taken Alberto was quite helpful in providing me the information I needed to return my core item. He tracked down my initial order, verified my contact information and then immediately sent the returned label via email. He also went over the process in getting the return back to the company via UPS and the length of time before accounting would get the remittance into my account. Alberto gave me the full run down so I am assuming that it will be a while once it's returned to complete the total sale. Up to this point the whole transaction has been very professional and top-notch."

Parts

" James C Most helpful went out of his way to make me happy"

Great experience

"I talked to a parts person named DAN and he not only new everything about the parts I ordered , he was able to help with all the questions that I had. The parts arrived sooner than expected . all in all the easiest ordering I have had from a parts distributor."

2017-08-31

Still my parts source

"I've been getting parts from Buyautoparts.com for a few years now and do a lot of work on cars and I've worked at a few shops so I understand the auto parts industry. They do a great job and have always helped me out or pointed me in the right direction when it comes to getting parts. Parts fail, it's just a fact of the privilege to own a car. I got some parts for my friends Volvo this time, one of the parts was incorrect, called in and spoke with Stephen. He was very polite and with us working together to find a solution, Stephen took responsibility and found me the right part. I know how tough some manufacturers are when it comes to finding parts, Volvo at the top of that list. Nobody's perfect, but Buyautoparts.com has always done me right and taken care of me if there is any issues. I used to buy from one of their competitors, and I still find it amazing they are in business, their website is so outdated, I'm pretty sure they must be still using dial up modems. And good luck talking to them, they obviously can care less. That's why I came across Buyautoparts.com and they are going to keep my loyalty. "

2017-08-31

Was doubtful at first, but BuyAutoParts.com exceeded my expectations.

"This company exceeded my expectations. I have found parts that I need for half the cost of other parts stores. At first I was worrying that maybe the quality of parts would be bad because the price is low, but no, the parts were all new and of high quality. AC compressor and other parts were properly sealed for transportation as well. Also delivery company destroyed 2 packages in a row from BuyAutoParts, but they helped me out with everything. Their customer service is superb. I am highly satisfied with this company, their products, and provided support. I have already recommended BuyAutoParts to many of my friends and co-workers and this will be my default go-to parts place from now on. I stand behind every word I wrote and I am not affiliated with the company in any way."

2017-08-29

Company does not believe in quality control

"Purchased an A/C compressor shipping was timely however the part was defective. The mechanic installed the part with no problem however the clutch would not engage. The magnet had draw however it was put together incorrectly. Had they inspected their part prior to shipment they would have known the part was defective. They will not pay labor even though they shipped a defective part..Now I have to pay labor charges again. My advice Buy from a reputable company! "

2017-08-25

best customer service yet !!!!!!

"Kyle .. was professional and very helpful in my purchasing process. I am sorry that my computer happen to freeze during the chat session .. never the less he was extremely helpful , professional and patient. Thanks Kyle for making the process easy for me.

This is just the first of many reviews .. you see I haven't received my items yet. So here is my response thus far. Good Company , customer service great.

2017-08-23

bad part steering box

"Two weeks of calling customer service no answer.. over 60 minute wait time!! Who waits over an hour???
TWO WEEKS AND 8 CALLS!!

2017-08-22

Horrible

"I ordered a part. I received a call on Wednesday from AJ stating that the part was unavailable and that the order would be cancelled and a full refund issued. It is now the following Tuesday, and still no refund!! When I call "Customer Service", I get none!! They just want to transfer me to another department where the wait time is more than 60 minutes!!! Really?? Y'all don't have my part, won't refund my money annnnddd want me to waste 60 minutes of my time on hold?? I don't think so!! I will NEVER purchase from you again and I will recommend that none of my friends or family use your service either!! Hopefully I get my money back sometime before next year!!"

2017-08-21

Return service needs inproving

"I have been trying to get some one on the phone for 3 days from the customer service dept. to return an a/c compressor that has a clutch and pulley that is smaller than the one that was on the car, I keep getting a recording that there is an over 60 minute wait to talk to anyone and there is no return call on their phone system. Ordering and receiving the part was really great, it is trying to return it or find out what I need to do is what is making this more difficult than it needs to be. "

2017-08-18

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY!!!!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS!

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY!!!!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS!

I purchased an AC compressor kit for my car in June 2017. It quit working and I have tried to talk to someone in the company about replacing the item under warranty (two months I used the part). The wait times by phone have been over 60 minutes for 3 days. However, no one answers the phone if you wait the 60 minutes…
I have also tried to online chat and request call back via email, with no luck. I will not buy anything else from this business.

2017-08-02

The Absolute Worst Customer Service. I wish they'd go out of business.

"This company is a scam. They told me my order would ship out that day so I hired someone to install the day after it was scheduled to arrive according to the tracking number.

When it arrived, the main part of my order was missing. Calling customer service was an estimated 60 minute hold time so I tried sales which was only a few minutes (they're great until they get your money). The rude sales agent said it was shipped in 2 parts but wouldn't give me the tracking number and cut me off only to transfer me back to the 60 minute wait line. I tried to get through but they kept transferring me to the line from hell.

The only way I could find out the other tracking # was to call the actual company that shipped the first part (not buyautoparts.com, they're just a crummy drop shipper apparently). I got the tacking number but I have no idea when the rest of my order will arrive but I do know it sure won't be soon like they said it would be.

Beware of how pleasant they are before you make a purchase, don't trust that, it's fake. They treat customers like garbage. There's no way to get through after your order goes wrong.
update*** they sent the wrong part in the rest of my order. it was a nightmare trying to get a return label and i wont be surprised if they fight me on getting a refund.

2017-07-29

I don't appreciate being lied to

"This was my first and last experience with buyautoparts.com. I found them through a search engine when I was looking for a throttle body. They had a price that was a little better than Rockauto plus they knock off $10 on your first order so I thought I'd give them a try.
Website said in stock, ships next day, so I ordered using PayPal for extra protection. The order was accepted and the funds taken within minutes. The following day I received notice from PayPal that my order was canceled and that it would take three business days to process the refund.
Several hours later a customer service representative from Buyautoparts.com called me to say that they had canceled my order because they no longer carried the part and would not be restocking it. I asked if it was on backorder or if they were changing suppliers to which he answered no, we will no longer carry that part, sorry.
Out of curiosity, a week later I looked to see if the part had been removed from the website. Not only had the part not been removed, the price was now $110 higher. I decide to call to check stock and the customer service agent says yes, it's in stock so I ask to speak to a manager he stalls and asks why. I explain what happened and he tells me that this one is OEM and the other one must have been aftermarket even though they have the exact same part number. I said I was never given the option and that I was lied to when I asked about alternatives before, I want to speak to a manager. He transferred me to a line that had a message that says my approximate hold time will be 68 minutes. I hung up and sent an email to customer service that they didn't see fit to respond to.
My car was inoperable for 4 days longer than it had to be while I played games with these clowns. Do not waste your time.

2017-07-25

Return

"I spoke with Marty, He was very pleasant, helpful and efficient! I look forward to future business with your company as a result.

Sincerely, Derek Nott

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.